All Comments on 'The Devil's Bargain Ch. 14'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Incredible misdirection, and I must say you've gotten progressively better at it: you sold me (and I'm sure tons of others) on the "Bedazzled" angle and now it turns out it's more like "Pay It Forward" or actually, "Mr. Destiny." You've now flipped the script and explained in one installment why Tansa is NOT what we thought she was. Well done! HOWEVER, now I still root for Lisa and Dan to meet each other and live happily ever after...because no way Lisa's going to pass on him.

A hands-down 5 on a masterful installment and for neatly balancing everything to this point. You've REALLY upped your game!

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year ago

Great stuff, I really enjoy a story where I find I actually like the protagonists and yours fits the bill splendidly.

Many thanks

G

zainbainzainbainover 1 year ago

You are so good at this - thank you for writing so many good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an awesome chapter. The mystery and games that Tansa plays with Dan are great and some are very funny. It seems as though Dan goes from one extreme “Tansa being the devil” and now the other end of the line “being his Fairy Godmother” which actually made things make more sense but since neither are the truth, I cannot wait to eventually find out what or who she is. Thanks for putting your time and effort into this story and posting it. It is appreciated greatly.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

This is by far the most interesting erotica series I have read. Though it is a fantasy (fairy godmother) the characters are fleshed out, individual and their personalities come out very believable. I really don't want it to end, but I know has to. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the series - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice twist with this story. Enjoying it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that I have read every one of your stories and never encountered the same woman twice. You make each of them such a distinct character that I feel like I know them, that they have a full, detailed life "off camera", and that I can find something to love in each of them - even the ones I don't particularly like. They're so much more than their physical attributes, and their physical attributes run the entire gamut of female appearance. Each unique, each scarred, each beautiful, each vulnerable, each strong.

It's truly phenomenal artistry, and I just want to say "Thank you."

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Now that was another level chapter . AE .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are my favorite author here! I've read all your stories and they are so good!

fingalfingalover 1 year ago

A nice shift of perspective, showing that you may not entirely understand the motivations of others. Or maybe Tansa. Is playing an even deeper or longer game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing series. So simp,e but so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series continues to offer pleasant surprises. I quiet enjoyed the change of perspective now that Dan knows more about the true perspective of what's going on. I'm quite glad things didn't turn cruel in the process.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Such a cute and charming story. Getting me right in the feels. 5/5

Nato_

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Oh now this is lovely. I love it. How nice that Dan gets to help a sweet girl, and he's not even using his wish, or actually acting as an "Angel" officially. Rather moving, really.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

An unexpected turn of events. I didn't see this one coming.

ibuguseribuguser12 months ago

Well then, now it's getting interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES