The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 07

Story Info
The holiday takes another dark turn.
11.1k words
4.77
4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers

Shee Conquers Erica Again:

The next morning the smiling Erica would feed me breakfast in bed. I laughed, "Did I do something right unknown to me?"

She flashed her eyes at me, "It is for letting me fuck him again last night Mike. I don't see the point in lying about it. I liked it well I just like fucking him. I am not going to hide that fact from you as that is an exercise in futility. He also wants to sketch and photograph me again today. He wants me to dress up kinky. I uhmm Mike can I?"

I sighed, "So you want to pose for him again is that it?"

There was a dance in her eyes even as she chewed her lip, "Yes, posing for him excites me. I like doing it. I get all tingly. It turns me on posing for him. I might also get a portfolio for free out of it as well."

I held my sarcasm in check but couldn't resist saying, "Considering all the filthy cum eating sex you have had with him I would hardly call it free and the money he has supposedly deposited in your Bank Account, I think it is then the very least he can do for you.

I don't think you need to ask me about doing something you have already decided to do. I don't think I have any free will in that and asking me my opinion is just a sham. It has been a sham for weeks hasn't it. Did he put you up to it?"

She looked away at my angry barbs, if the barbs stung then all the better. She bit on her lower lip, "He didn't Mike. He didn't tell me to ask you anything. I checked my Account and he really did put money in it."

I think she regretted not biting on her tongue at that moment. I declined the opening to deliver another barb about her being a paid for whore, I sighed, "Okay and I can also tell from that look that there is something else on your mind."

She leapt off the bed jiggling her tits as she did so and spoke, "Tanitha would like to spend some time with you today Mike. Well no sex time just to be with her brother lover time. Yes she is or was a porn slut but she doesn't want you thinking she is just a party girl whore. Okay so she is being neurotic Mike, live with it. We are sluts that like to be touched in a non sexual way sometimes."

I gave her a quizzical look, "I don't think it is just that is it minx?"

She flashed her eyes at me, "Steve fucked my two older sisters Mike and he fucked your two big sisters as well. He has been a busy boy whilst we have been on our uhmm sex holiday. He has also fucked that Clare Rawlins, Jane Dixon, Penny Stuart, Kat Lansing and Tina Wilson.

I think he might be an incubus at the rate he is fucking girls at. He has now fucked every single girl on our street except for Lorna and your baby sis Mike. Heck some of those he has fucked are beasts as well."

I summoned a laugh, "Do you want me to warn him off Lorna now that we have a signal back? I think he will leave Susie alone because he knows I might thump him if he doesn't. Now I know that look. What else is on your mind?"

She was playing the coquette again though, "You don't need to warn him off her, she slapped his face really hard according to April. As to what is on my mind well I uhmm can I fuck Shee again Mike? I am feeling really randy again and when I pose for him I will want him to fuck me again. I uhmm want you to watch again."

She glanced in the direction of my crotch and gave me a cheeky look, "I measured your dick when you were snoozing and you didn't even budge. It was rock hard and it is like Tanitha said it would be or was it Mairi. It is 8 by 7 now Mike. It isn't as big as Shee's or Steve's according to the sluts but it is pretty much or almost double what it was before we went on holiday. He is living up to his end of the bargain in one way at least."

I sighed, "Okay you can fuck him again but if I say stop then you stop okay. I don't want to watch it. I have something else I want to do."

She smiled and twirled her hair, "Okay I will stop when you say. He says he wants me to pose for maybe three hours this morning. I think I will want him to fuck me after I finish posing for him. You aren't mad at me are you?"

I sighed, "You did warn me last night it would be a bad idea fucking him again or letting him fuck you. Yes I am mad at you and I might stay mad at you longer than usual this time but you know why."

She kissed me fiercely and smiled, "I also told you I would make it up to you for being his slut but not your slut. Well I will be your slut again soon enough Mike. Be nice to Tanitha, she isn't used to men just being nice to her. I know you can be nice. I wonder where he gets the magical power to alter dick sizes and seduce even the iciest of the ice virgins."

It would be pretty hard to stay focused on Tanitha as she wanted a remote viewing commentary on what Shee was doing with Erica as well. There wasn't much to report on as Erica prick teased Shee relentlessly as she posed for him. He was having her change outfits quite a lot and taking photographs of her in various outfits and telling her he would make his art, sketches, sculptures and paintings and whatever from the photographs.

The photographic session lasted more like 6 hours with all the costume changes. Tanitha smirked, "He does that with a lot of them. Well the ones that haven't reached their twenties yet. We like the attention and he knows it. He is easier to work and pose for than most photographers who are more like bitches than well actual female bitches."

I would remotely hear Erica tell him, "Enough work Shee, I need fucked again, don't you be mocking Mike either or you wont get any. He is letting me fuck you again and that is nice of him so no mocking him."

I saw her beckon him with her forefinger and spread her legs for him. She was also wearing a red and black basque style top and fishnet stockings and studded black leather stiletto boots, the heels must have been 6 inches at least. She looked wicked and sexy in that outfit. The studded choker was also a nice touch.

I would arrive in his studio with Tanitha just as he was penetrating Erica. Erica gasped, "FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK IN ME SHEE. FUCK ME BIG BOY. FUCK ME HARD."

He wasn't fucking her hard or fast though. He was a slow motion fuck this time as he made sure to give me a good view of his dick sliding in and out of her pussy and her shuddering with every slow and deliberate clit grating thrust. She gasped several times, "AH FUCK THAT IS AWESOME FUCK IT IS HEAVEN."

He would gloat at me when she wouldn't see him doing so. What was it with him? Was it me or did he have a problem with all of his alleged sons?

Tanitha smiled at me, "Channel that anger in fucking me big boy? Give me that emotion. Save it all for fucking me hard."

Shee would drive Erica to ten orgasms in the next hour just by fucking her slow and not even fast or hard. He would fill her tubes on the tenth one as she swore, "FUCK SHEE FUCK AWESOME FUCK ME SHEE. CUM IN ME AGAIN SHEE FUCK I LOVE IT."

Erica would be reduced to a panting gasping quivering trembling wreck again. She let out a long sigh, "MMMMMMMM FUCK PLEASE WILL YOU DO THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN TO ME. FUCK SO MANY BULLETS OF THICK CUM. SO MUCH CUM SHEE. I WANT MORE CUM! YOUR SUCCUBUS SLUT WANTS MORE CUM IN HER."

He removed his still hard dick from her to give me a view of his seed seeping from her and to gloat at me again naturally. Erica scooped more than one finger of his cum up and gave me a salacious show of eating it.

He gloated at me so Erica wouldn't see it and then grinned, "I have to sort through all those photos Erica to get the ones I think I can use although I think there are a lot of really great ones. We can fuck later if you like but I now have a pile of work to do."

She sat up letting more of his cum seep out of her and gave me another salacious show of it doing so and then smiled at him, "Okay Shee. I suppose we can fuck later if you want. Especially if you are going to fuck me like that again, Just give me a call okay."

I could have stopped it but I didn't and I could have told her no to fucking him later but I didn't. My dick just got rock hard at seeing her get fucked by him. Yet I also wanted to beat him to a pulp again.

That feeling of wanting to mangle him and break most of his bones if not all of them would return with interest later. When Erica appeared in the kitchen later dressed in what looked like a tavern wench outfit and smiled "He wants me to wear this for him and I didn't see any reason not to. It is kind of slutty but you like slutty like he does Mike.

He has again offered to do several portfolios for me if I want to do the modelling or even the porn or just the glamour photography. He says to make it up to me in part for well disappointing me but I think he will do that again.

He is going to make a portfolio for just the glamour stuff and then one for the catwalk and one for soft-core porn and one for hardcore porn. He has lots of contacts in the different industries Mike, I think he probably does.

Thanks Mike for letting me do this and for letting me fuck him again. It will be more that I have to make it up to you for."

Tanitha smiled her witches smile with her eyes, "Save that anger and rage for drilling my pussy into your bed Mike. Save that passion for me."

Erica played the coquette again, "Try not to get angry Mike. You know he will just use his powers to stop you giving him a kicking. You told me to use him well I am. Portfolios and professional ones aren't cheap to make Mike. I am getting 5 maybe 6 different ones for free."

Erica was right and she used my own words against me as I had told her to use him and well she was. I had that silent voice in my head telling me that I should be careful what I wished for. The same voice was telling me that she is his slut now and there is nothing you can do about it. Rage and anger can really be two very impotent things if you know you can't do anything about a situation.

Erica would give me a passionate kiss and Tanitha grumbled, "Hey you, stop that, you promised to let me get pregnant to him, less of that minx, go and fuck Shee if you are randy again yah randy slut."

Erica sighed, "I am just reminding him that I love him and I will make it up to him for my whoring sis. Oh and I am always randy it seems now."

Erica would slink off and Tanitha sighed, "She had ten fuckin orgasms in one hour the last time he fucked her. We can cum lots. It is the compensation we get for getting pregnant and feeling like shit most of the time that we are."

I sighed "I wonder if I did the right thing letting her fuck him or him fuck her."

Tanitha poked me, "There is nothing you could do about it. She is his slut now or one of them. She isn't your slut yet. This way she isn't sneaking behind your back and is getting something out of it. Oh and in case you forget she is letting you get other really sexy girls like me pregnant yah lunk. Oh and what is it humans say about spilt milk.

Yeah I know you just wish it wasn't him she was fucking. But just think about how she is going to make it up to you for fucking him. She is letting you have me and I am drop dead give you a rock hard boner gorgeous. Oh and she let you fuck and breed Irini and Mairi. So don't forget that either stud.

You are going to have a lot of fun as she tries to make it up to you. Daddy I don't think likes that plan very much for some reason best known to himself. He doesn't like that Irini and Mairi are now your sluts or pregnant to you for some reason again best known to himself.

I will also be one of your sluts when you prick me Mike. Erica knows that you are real fertile now and well daddy doesn't like her knowing that either. I think he is jealous of you Mike. I think he wishes he was your age again and could make very different life choices. Not that he would but he has asked himself that moot question. You know the 'what if I had done this instead of that question'."

That night Erica would be back in the maze with Shee. They would both be naked when we caught up with them. They were face to face on their sides just as he penetrated her. She gave him a lust filled look as he did so. Then she gave me a wanton look before she kissed him greedily.

He would make her cum in that position ten times in one hour before I saw the tell take signs on her face that he was cumming in her. He wasn't finished though as he rolled her into her back and began thrusting in and out of her faster. She wrapped her legs round his hips and back and looked up at me with a look of rapture in her eyes and on her face. I could have said that is enough of that slut but I didn't.

He would fuck her for another two hours driving her to another ten orgasms before her face gave away he was cumming in her again. She gave me a look of awe as she panted, "FUCK SHEE SO MUCH CUM. MORE BULLETS OF THICK CUM TONIGHT FOR ME. MMMMMMM! FUCK I AM IN HEAVEN."

He withdrew his soiled dick from her and stood gloating at me as Erica lay sprawled with her arms over her head and his cum leaking from her. Erica sighed, "Don't you dare mock him Shee or I won't let you have me ever again."

He didn't need to mock me. His smug look alone was enough. It shouted 'she is my slut now and she will never be truly yours ever whatever she says or does with you or to you, you aren't man or incubus enough for her, she is my succubus slut'.

Tanitha poked me hard, "Remember what I told you Mike."

Erica continued to lay sprawled on her back with a smile in her eyes and on her face. His cum continue to seep from her ravaged pussy and she ate it and gave me a wanton show of eating it as well. I really wanted to kill him right then. I clenched my fists and Tanitha sighed, "Wow so much electricity, lightning bolts. Save them for when you fuck me. Fuck you daddy. You are nothing without your powers daddy. You are not half the man he is right now without those powers."

He just grinned, "I am not using them right now minx. I haven't been using them except to enhance him. Think of the fucking he is going to give you because of the energy I have instilled in him minx. Think of the child he is going to give you because of the rage, anger and hate and passion I have also put in him minx. He is nothing without me."

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as he left. Erica gave me a guilty look, "Why didn't you stop me Mike? You could have stopped me. I told you I would if you asked me to stop."

I gritted my teeth again, "Because sometimes saying no has to come from you Erica, it has to be clear and unequivocal and unambiguous. You had no trouble saying no to me before we met him our very fly by night and very absentee daddy, fuck I want to kill him. He needs killing."

She gave me a surprised look and chewed her lip, "I'm sorry Mike. Forgive me again. Please don't be angry with me. You won't win anything by killing him or beating him to a pulp. It will only drive me closer to him and you know it. I will just end up loving him more. I mean it Mike."

I was about to snap at her and Tanitha smirked, "I will so beat the both of you right now. This is exactly what that shithead wants. Although the emotional energy and psychic energy sparking from both of you right now is fuckin delicious but the pair of you stop it."

Erica bit her lip, "I'm sorry Mike. I take back what I said just now. It was nasty and uncalled for. I was being a bitch."

I sighed, "You happen to be right and more than once you were but I still want to kill him. It's him I am really mad at. Can I smack him just once please? Can I have just one fuckin kick to his scrotum, just one?"

Erica giggled, "But you might kill if you do Mike. You are pretty strong and he might have a brittle jaw. Fuck I get horny when you get jealous."

Tanitha sighed, "Don't you think you got enough cock and cum for one day slut? I haven't had any for ages!"

I grumbled, "I think I should be allowed to smack him hard just once for fucking my mother."

Erica giggling added, "You better make it twice because he fucked my mother as well. He got under my skin again didn't he and I let him."

Tanitha shrugged, "Welcome to the Club babe. We have all been there and done that. Well except for Irini and Mairi that is. As for you Mike, you can't smack him or kill him. Well she is in love with him and there is nothing you can do about that until she falls out of love with him.

He will bait you and he almost baited you tonight. You were one step away from smacking him weren't you. He wins if you do that and you know it. You will lose her for good if you do that. He knows that. It is also why he hasn't smacked you because he would lose her for good. Yeah it's all upside down and fucked up but that is the way it is.

He knows how to provoke you now just as you know how to provoke him. He has held himself in check. He is well worldly wise. It doesn't matter to him if you are his son or not. She doesn't see his gloating or the provocation. She doesn't pick up the mental messages he sends you.

Don't let him provoke you. I know it is easier said than done. Erica cant help herself around him well not longer term at least. The slut in her is always going to win that battle when he is around her and that is without even using his powers. Her brain goes on holiday when he is fucking her or he has just fucked her. You have seen that."

Erica would snuggle up to me later after she had showered. The guilt trip had kicked in with both tackety booted fee as she chewed her lip, "I don't want to lose you Mike. I am going to be his whore until he finds another girl like me to make a total slut of. I know he will replace me soon enough."

I grumbled, "Just let me smack him a couple of times babe. You know break his nose and split his lips a little and maybe crack a few of his ribs or break a few of his perfect teeth. I won't touch his balls. Well maybe just let me have one kick to his balls please. I think he deserves a little pain."

She giggled, "I can't let you do that. Although the idea of having two guys fight over me is a turn on I still can't let you do it any more than I would let him do it. I will stay away from him tomorrow but I will only get randier. When is that bloody Tanitha ovulating?"

The next day Erica was serving me breakfast in bed again and she smiled, "I am spending the day with Tanitha and Irini. Mairi wants some Mike time. I expect she will nag you about what has been happening."

She was right about the nagging but I would suffer it and suffer it all the more when Shee came looking for Erica and I honestly couldn't say where she was. Mairi thought that interlude was funny, "He clearly didn't believe either of us. He has a horn on him that he wants her to fix. I find that riotously funny in his case. He just needs to walk to the marina to find them and specifically her. Don't let him provoke you. He will try to again. It really bugs him that he can't totally prise her away from her conscience and thus you."

I would spend the day reading up on Incubus and Succubus in the library. I suspected that the information that I was looking for was actually held in his study but I would leave that for another day.

Erica appeared in my room that night chewing her lip "I am getting hungry for his cock and cum again Mike. Mairi told me already that he was looking for me today. Tanitha isn't ovulating yet. I wish she was then we could leave. He will want to fuck me again and I won't stop him Mike. I know I won't.

His touch alone electrifies me and makes me tingle. His voice alone makes me want to drop my knickers and spread my legs for him. It takes just one kiss and I want to be his whore and to want his cock in me. Mike I just love fucking him.

I will fuck him tomorrow, I know it and you will watch and he will taunt you. I don't see the gloating looks he gives you. Don't let him get to you. I am also afraid that I will do or say something that will anger you Mike or make you think that I think less of you.

Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers