The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to shower and get dressed and steal some food and then I am going to the car and I am out of here Erica. You were right we should have left last night or sooner in fact we shouldn't have come here at all."

Erica gave me a worried look, "Please don't be like that Mike I said sorry and I said I would make it up to you."

I growled, "Rubbing my face in it isn't making it up to me and that pretty much leaves me with nothing left to lose but beating his smug gloating face to a fuckin pulp. I get to keep my enhanced dick whatever and I certainly don't want anything else from that smug arrogant cunt. You do what you want to do Erica. I am leaving."

Erica swore "Shit! I said I was sorry and I mean it and I promised to make it up to you and I meant that as well."

Erica's Perspective:

Mike was simmering if not boiling under the surface. Between Shee and herself she had pushed him too far this time. Erica had never seen Mike in such a temper before. It was so cold what she was feeling this time. She had always been good at controlling him to get her way but not this time. Something had snapped in him and she didn't like what she saw.

Erica saw that there was something dark there. It was a cold dark murderous rage. Erica thought or feared he might just kill Shee he was in such a rage. Not even Tanitha could help control him. Tanitha fed on the rage and the hate and raw emotion; it was like sex to her. She would be no help and nor would Irini or Mairi.

Erica bit her tongue as she apologized again, "I really am sorry Mike. I will get cleaned up and grab my things and we will go if you want. I hate seeing you like this. Please don't drive in a rage Mike. You will hate yourself if you do and hurt someone. It isn't you Mike."

Tanitha gave her a filthy look, "Hey you promised me sex with him over and above getting pregnant. You have robbed me of that. Some sister you turned out to be. You pushed him too far. You are a right cold hearted evil bitch you know that."

Erica swore in her panic, "Please Mike let me wash and change."

Shee's words from a former occasion rang in her head, "What did you expect minx? You made him a fuckin wimp when you made him wear those fuckin rubbers or just plain denied him. You made him next to fuckin useless when you didn't put out for him. He is a shallow shell of what he could be no thanks to you slut. He is the only son I have with any actual real potential and you took that from him.

The incubus in him isn't the angry part of him. It is the human part of him where the anger, the hate, the rage, the jealousy and his other emotional drives are. He is a volcano about to explode unless you get him to release all that pent up steam. You made him a fuckin wimp. It is that fuckin wimp that is raging.

You made him a good boy whilst you only wanted to fuck the bad boys. So what did you expect? Don't blame me for this mess and his actual low self esteem. It will be up to you when he does explode to dampen that explosion because he is just going to want to kill me. I can feel that hatred already with interest."

Erica knew she was going to have to take a hand in things to stop Mike doing something really crazy. She chewed on her lower lip, "I know you are angry Mike but can you be a man for Tanitha right now. You got her pregnant Mike and it is bad form to just up and run out on her like this. That is not the Mike I know."

She didn't like using her newly acquired succubus powers but Erica saw little choice. She wanted to be fucked more by Shee and Tanitha needed more emotional and psychic energy for her pregnancy and the already growing children. Mike had put twins in her as well.

Tanitha was surprised at the amount of psychic and emotional power that Erica had as Mike turned his attention back to her and tore off what clothes he had put on and began fucking her hard and fast again. Tanitha panted, "Thank you Mike I will love you forever for this."

She gave Erica dark looks though. Erica sighed, "Fuck Tanitha hard and fast and rough Mike, that is how she likes it Mike. Be a strong man for her right now Mike. She loves you enough to make a baby with well babies with you. It is going to be twins again."

Erica didn't understand Mike in that despite fucking Irini, Mairi and now Tanitha he still raged at Shee and at her for fucking Shee. The hateful look that Mike had given her was heartbreaking but she only had herself to blame for that. She had attacked his manhood, his virility and his potency and most other things that made him a man. She didn't know why she had done that but she had.

Why couldn't Mike be happy fucking and breeding Shee's sisters and daughters? Why did she feel so guilty about fucking Shee when Mike actually had the best of things so far sexually? She knew that his rage at her was because he loved her but now she feared she had lost that as well and it was her own fault. She hadn't reckoned for Mike's hatred for Shee and it was real pure hatred.

Erica went hunting Shee and found him in his study and hissed at him "Did you have to provoke him like that?"

Shee laughed, "Does he have to be an asshole and compete with me the whole time? It is not a contest he can win. Oh and you were being a right nasty bitch there as well. Haven't you damaged him enough over the year's slut? You were cruel if anything today so far. Don't put his rage all on me whore."

Erica hissed, "Careful what you say next mister or your face will be scorching. You left me to clear up the mess and I had to use my powers on him. Yes they are getting stronger like the others said but I didn't like using those powers."

Shee replied, "If you hadn't made him such a wimp you wouldn't have needed to use them right now at all. You emasculated him now you have to engineer the situation to generate enough emotional and psychic energy for incubus and succubus to conceive. And yes I am a right bastard before you say it and a thorough going cunt."

Erica laughed, "Correction you are an arrogant smug bastard with a huge cock and an endless stream of cum. Oh and you are a pure cunt with it as well."

Erica smiled, "Before you get too smug it is Mike that might just save your race since there are three of your females who appear to be fertile in relation to him and you aren't. He has put twins in the three of them."

Shee sighed, "Yes there is that. The inbreeding though has damaged us I think. I don't know if I can breed you as you have more succubus blood in you than I originally thought. He might ironically be your only hope for a child now as well. You have my DNA in part in you and Irini's bloody test confirms it.

One of my cousins has done a DNA test on your mother on the fly and it appears that your mother is one of my sisters and that I didn't know. My father has obviously spread his seed further afield than I thought. You are more succubus than human.

Mike only has my strains in him as far as we can tell so far. The DNA tests on his mother and grandmother and on his grandfather aren't in yet. Well his mothers father that is.

It really is true that I haven't fathered a child in 10 years despite my obvious talents and mythical fertility. The females of my race know it. My uncles, cousins, father and brothers are even more infertile now it seems than I am.

The women that I cut a deal with have cuckolded me. They might have cause to complain about my failings but for the fact they cuckolded me and the DNA tests confirm it.

It is better if Mike is kept in the dark about the fertility issues as it will actually make him more paranoid than he already is if he finds out. You can't blame him for wanting you as I know that feeling and well sticking daggers in his heart isn't working on him at all? The product is rage and hate.

Yes I have feelings or maybe it is just an addiction to you and an irrational one at that. I wanted you from the second I met you. I still can't generate the emotional power that he has though and I don't come close."

Erica sighed, "What is worse is that Tanitha is right about me? She accused me of being a cold hearted bitch well I have become that since being here. Worse in fact I have become a cold hearted manipulative bitch. I think before I arrived here I was a manipulative bitch already.

He should hate me in the worst possible way but if I let him hate then he will kill you. I saw it is his eyes today and I didn't like that at all Shee. He can't save your race if he is in a jail cell for his whole life.

I doubt he will want to give me a child as it is considering what I have done and said here in this place and to him over the years. I won't use my powers on him to get a child from him even supposing I am fertile to him."

He replied, "Let Tanitha absorb some of his rage and hate and fury. Let Irini and Mairi absorb some of it as well. I think your spells will probably hold him for three days based on your power right now by which time he might be more tranquil naturally."

Mike's Perspective:

I was trying to get a fix on what happened. I was fucking Tanitha hard and fast and she was delirious and laughing and crying and exalted and whatever as she was expecting twins. There was something I was trying to remember but I couldn't get a fix on it.

It was as if I had zoned out and now I was zoning back in. I could detect Erica in the butterfly house and there was kissing and hand wandering before Shee had Erica get on all fours. She didn't want to do what he wanted. It was clear he wanted to fuck her anally and she had never really liked that.

I smirked to myself as I thought it serves the whore right. I thought fuck the slut in the ass and fuck her hard in the ass. Tanitha sighed, "That is so much delicious anger and hate and rage. Use it to fuck me Mike. Use it to love me instead. She is a treacherous bitch who doesn't deserve you."

Mairi laughed, "Less of that slut as you also know she can't help herself around Shee."

Irini sighed, "I love the hate and the rage. She brought it on herself. He didn't deserve what she has done to him. We would be better off without the treacherous slut and Shee. Mike is also fertile."

I zoned to the butterfly house where Shee was penetrating her ass. She might not like anal but she had prepped her ass for him to fuck it all the same. I gritted my teeth, "Fuckin slut he gets even there. Fuckin whore is there nothing she denies him. He gets everything I had and then some and there is nothing left. I want to fuckin kill him."

Tanitha sighed, "Fuck yes Mike that's it fuck me hard. Fuck the best yet."

I gritted my teeth again as Shee fucked Erica in her ass and she was getting pleasure from it. The fearful worried look she had shown him at first was gone. The fearful worried looks and the please don't looks she had shown me were non existent for him.

I gritted my teeth again, "The dirty fuckin bitch, she gives him everything. You two get your clothes off. I am going to fuck you two next and in the fuckin ass."

I remotely viewed Shee fucking Erica anally and it was obvious she was going to cum even from that and she would cum many more times before he was finished with fucking the whore in her ass. The fucker would make sure I got a view of his cum leaking from her again.

I heard him say or lip read what he said, "You will have to teach him to fuck you in your fuck holes slut if you are to get him back from the abyss he is staring into right now."

She surrendered her ass to him again as he penetrated her again. The ecstasy written on her face again and all I remembered was fear and loathing from her, the nasty bitch. My dick seemed to just get harder if that was possible as he fucked her.

When I had fucked and filled Tanitha with my lovely fertile cum again I turned my attention to Irini who had a glint in her eye, "Shee never got my ass either Mike, not once; I wouldn't give it to him. Be gentle with me Mike, I am an anal virgin."

My dick seemed to slip into Irini's anal tract a lot easier than it did Erica's ever. Irini sighed, "I readied my ass with a dildo Mike. Take it easy though. You are a lot bigger and thicker than you were Mike. Remember it is little me and not that whore Erica you are analysing Mike."

I would fuck Irini, Mairi and Tanitha in the ass in turn until they had cum as Shee fucked Erica. I would hold off cumming in Tanitha's ass until Shee had cum in Erica's again and he just had to give me a view of his cum almost streaming out of it.

I smirked, "Tanitha's is tighter than that whore's drainpipe."

The succubus sluts giggled. Tanitha smiled at me, "Thank you for the compliment Mike. I keep telling those sluts I am not slack."

Irini giggled, "Fuck he is casting lightning bolts all over the place today."

Mairi laughed, "We need to eat and so does Mike. Shower first though before Shee and his whore get there."

Shee and Erica had no intention of having a confrontation with me as the snake led her to a pond in the grounds. It was a pond big enough for the two of them to bathe in. I don't think the slut ever had any intention of leaving today or any time soon by the looks on her face and in her eyes. Erica didn't waste much time spreading her legs for him again and taking his cock into her. Her hips were moving in sync with his thrusts as he fucked her again and the look of ecstasy on her face and in her eyes. I thought Erica had no intention of leaving this place. Her hands were stroking his back as he thrust in and out of her.

Then I saw the wanton looks as she knew I was remotely viewing or so it seemed to me. I remotely viewed what was happening and I seemed to have lost the urge to leave. One minute I wanted to leave and Erica said she would leave but I never made it to the door let alone my car. I was fucking Irini, Mairi and Tanitha to the point of exhaustion next.

I was in bed sleeping and dreaming and it was Erica in my dreams. She was straddling Shee and fucking him. There was that look of ecstasy written again on her face and her eyes. I saw again the wanton look she gave me. Then I saw her in the Butterfly house and he was fucking her in what they called the bridge position and more orgasms were cascading through her and the fucker gave me that triumphant look said you can hold her in this position or give her the sexual pleasure she gets from being fucked in this position. The wanton look back on her face along with the lust she was experiencing on his dick.

I heard Tanitha say, "Fuck he is raging and he is sleeping and his dick is rock hard. This isn't normal. That whore and Shee are still fucking. They are in the maze again. He is obviously linked to her as this is more than just remote viewing. His body is so cold as well. This isn't normal. I am worried. I am going to call gran; she might know what to do."

I would see him fucking her in the stand and carry position again in his study just to show off his strength that I didn't have. He gloated again as she showed me what a whore she was for his cock and his cum. I felt small again as the bile and rage rose in me again. Then I would see her on his bed face down on the pillow as he fucked her anally.

I would then see her in my minds eye taking lap, pole and table dance lessons from Irini, Mairi and Tanitha and she wasn't taking the to tease me. Erica knew I was remotely viewing her as well when she was taking those lessons. I view her doing a sleazy strip for Shee and the smug cunt gloating again as Erica impaled her pussy on his dick at the end of the sleazy strip.

The last thing I remembered was Erica in his bed fucking him in the reverse cowgirl position and taunting me with her eyes as he gloated at me. I thought I am going to kill that fucker and show that slut who is boss for once.

To be continued......