All Comments on 'The Devil's Details - Ch. 02'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

She should have punished her for calling her Tabby again..

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

Bit to easy prefer a bit more seduction.

MetadiMetadiover 1 year ago

I like the rest of your work a lot but this one isn’t speaking to me so far. I might have to go back and reread but Tabitha’s behavior in pt 2 struck me as out of place. I’m not sure “out of place” is the right word there.

Also, there are some uncharacteristic editing issues in this.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Very good so far .

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Queen lucifer? New Bible or woke version?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh dear, why is it when someone writes something they don't like, they call it " woke"?!! I take that the comment, like most here are American, and from the Patriarchy who don't like something they establish with being male, and in the Bible, but then someone has the audacity to make Female?!! To make it from a different point of view for a change, in the Writer's story and of course you have to make a comment about it, but only that and nothing else about the story?!! And what is "woke"? Because in other countries it might have a slightly different meaning. Didn't think of that, did you? So all angels and fallen angels are men, why? Because Men said so, and Wrote so!! Were not enlightened times, early Christian..however the Romans, The Greeks, Norse Mythology and Pagans featured Women as Goddess, Forces or Mothers, as in Mother Nature for instance. So why someone writing a story about lucifer being female is either New Bible or Woke? I find this story interesting but one thing, the other commentator didn't mention or mind it is lesbian and is in the Sci-fi/ Fantasy category!!! The Devil is in the Details!!! Ps. If you don't like the story, nobody is forcing you to read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the previous anon.

5* thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Think the seduction of Vera was a little sudden and without any description of Taby using her powers to overwhelm Veronica, but the underlying basis of the story and your character depictions are brilliant. Loved it. 5⛤

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew11 months ago

I like where the story is headed, and I am going to check out the following chapters. But the whole Tabby/Tabitha was a big miss. After Tabitha complained about the name Tabby, both Veronica and the author continued to refer to her as Tabby. This was very distracting, is Tabitha truly of a dominating mindset or is she not? What was the point of this if even the author could not follow through? Oh well, this is not enough to turn me off from the continuing story, but I hope for better.

As for the female Lucifer comment earlier in the comments; the stories on this site are fiction if you had not noticed, who cares if facts don't align with your real-life religion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES