The Devil's Details - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will get what I choose to give you, slut," Tabby growled once more. "And only when I choose to give it to you." Tabby's two fingers curled, dragging her fingertips against the inside of Veronica's pussy, making the demon shiver and tremble visibly, her breath caught for a moment, trying to stifle a whimper of pleasure. "Did I tell you to keep those sounds in, bitch?"

"No Tabby," Veronica said, letting a whorish moan drain from her lungs. "Please, Tabby. Control my body. Take control of all you deserve to own." Tabby felt a slight tingling in the back of her brain, and wondered if she was employing her abilities to attack the woman's nervous system, making it even more sensitive to her touch.

"Then let these gods hear the sounds of you in the throes of your orgasm, in the depths of your submission, as you give yourself in to me," Tabitha said as her two fingers started to jerk back and forth quickly, never coming fully out, pressing up and against that spot inside of the demon's pussy. She brought her thumb down and rubbed it against Veronica's clit, and within moments, the barrage of sensations was too much for the demon to handle, as her head threw back to look up at the ceiling, a ferocious shriek of pleasure filling the room loud enough to cause the glass to wobble just ever so slightly, the demon's tail clinging to Tabitha's wrist tightly at first before slowly easing up as her breathing began to return to normal.

Veronica seemingly couldn't help herself, as she leaned her head back up, reaching forward to grab the back of Tabitha's neck with one hand, pulling her in close to mash her own lips against Tabitha's, forcing her tongue into her mouth like a prayer of submission, desperate to display her affection to the younger woman, whimpering and whining into the kiss, even as Tabitha slowly pulled her fingers from the demon's cunt. "Let me worship you, Tabitha," Veronica pleaded. "Let me feast upon you and show my thanks for your acceptance of me."

"I haven't accepted you yet, Veronica, but I think I've displayed who's in control, haven't I?" Tabby said, pulling away from the taller woman as she slowly hiked up her own skirt, moving to sit down in one of the conference room's plush leather. She hadn't expected for anyone to see her panties today, so they weren't anything fancy, just some basic dark blue cotton panties from Target. Somehow that made her feel more powerful rather than less. "Feast upon my body and show me your devotion."

Veronica couldn't fall to her knees fast enough, moving to lean her face between Tabitha's lean chocolate thighs, starting to kiss just above the kneecap before letting her forked tongue swipe out, tracing patterns along the inside of her thigh before one of her hands reached up to tug Tabitha's panties aside, baring her snatch to Veronica's advances. While she kept her pubic hair trimmed neatly and off of her vulva, there was still a wedge of black curls just above it.

"Convince me to keep y-" Tabby started to say, but Veronica pushed that long forked tongue inside of her cunt with such voracity, the sentence died midstream as she found herself unable to resist a moan, the snaking sensation within her so foreign and alien and yet so targeted on exactly the finer nerves within her hole. Her hands reached down to rub against Veronica's head, finding the small horns there, pleased they weren't so sharp as to scratch her, both of her hands getting lost in the dark locks, pulling her face more firmly against her twat. "FFFFffffuuuck you're good at that!"

The feeling of that split tongue painting sigils and runes along the inside of her cunt was surreal and powerful, and Tabitha had never felt sensations quite like the ones running through her body, her nerves almost immediately wanting to give way, but some sense of internal pride refused to let her go gently, so she pushed back the orgasm, trying to stave it off as long as she could. Veronica would not be satiated without a release, however, and so no matter how much Tabitha tried to keep her body in check, the demon could not be denied.

When the orgasm hit Tabitha, she felt alive like she never had before, every nerve in her body singing out in a kind of glorious harmony, and she could swear she could see golden light painting the ceiling of the room, as if it was erupting from her eyes, but that couldn't possibly be, she told herself, even as the flood of orgasmic energy thrashed over her body.

After the trembles had crescendoed and retreated, Tabby lowered her head down just in time to see Veronica pulling her mouth from Tabby's snatch, looking up at her with adoration and mischief in equal measure. "Think that's good enough for me to compel you to claim me, Tabby?" the demon asked.

"I think I claimed you before I even walked in this room, Veronica," Tabitha said with a soft laugh. "Oh well, as my adoptive mother always said, 'Anything worth doing is worth doing right.' You do, indeed, belong to me."

"You will need some way to mark your claims, little nephilim," Zhurong said to her. "Something you can easily get displayed."

"Stand up, Veronica," Tabby said, moving to stand once more, smiling a little seeing how the demon's legs were unstable beneath her, the aftereffects of her mind shattering orgasm still not having fully faded. "And get all of your damn top off."

Veronica had to keep one hand on the table, her stance wobbling and swaying, even as she peeled the blouse and the bra off, setting them on top of the table. As soon as she had, Tabitha grabbed the woman's hips, spun her around and bent her over the table, her back exposed. It gave Tabitha a chance to see how the demon's tail connected to her body, near the bottom of her tailbone, just above te cleft of her ass. "I feel like I have the ability to do this, but let's find out," she said, holding her index finger up in the air, concentrating on drawing power to it.

On the dip of Veronica's back, just above her waist and tail, Tabitha drew her fingertip along Veronica's skin, tracing the shape of a T, the flesh darkening, as if a tattoo gun was painting in impossibly large brushstrokes, more like a paintbrush on flesh. To the left of the T, close in beneath the cover of the top, she drew a small s and to the right of it, a small c. The letters were done in a light shade of blue with contrasting red outlines, brilliant against the demon's pale white skin. It was a logo Tabitha Saint Cloud had been drawing since she was a child, her own little personal brand.

The marking looked to be just like a fresh tattoo, the skin angry and red, and Veronica had clearly been trying to swallow the pain of it, but breathed with relief when Veronica pulled her fingertip from the skin. "There," she said. "I think that looks adequate."

"We need to authenticate the capture," Shango said, as both gods rose from their chair, moving to flank her on either side, Veronica still having not moved, prone over the table. Simultaneously, Shango drew a small lightning bolt shaped S on the left of Tabitha's sigil as Zhurong drew a fiery Z on the right of it, the two glowing with silver light for a moment before fading.

"There," Zhurong said. "One down and six to do. We wish you the best of luck, little nephilim. Your demon knows how to contact us when you have another claim to authenticate."

"Thanks gods," Tabby said, "but why do I feel like your best wishes are not genuine?"

Shango laughed, clearly entertained by her bluster. "Then you do not know us at all, fledgling. We are just as happy to savor the failure of angels as much as we are as demons. We will see you soon."

"I'm going to lose so much time to the commute while all this is going on," Tabitha sighed, as the two gods walked out the door.

"You need not, Mistress," Veronica said. "My home, my possessions, they are all now yours. I would be honored to share my bed with you. May I dress once more?"

"Mmm," Tabitha said. "Alright. And let us head to your house, and you can tell me about my next option..."

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress, Tabitha thought. I could grow to like the sound of that.

12