The Devil's Details - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Tabby could breathe again, she pulled Charlie's head away from between her legs and yanked her up on top of her belly, the three women tangled up in one giant mess as Tabby pressed her lips hard against Charlie's, making the darker woman squeak a little in surprise. The three women let their hands explore all over each other, Tabby reaching behind Charlie to pop open the clasp on her bralette, making it fall effortlessly onto the couch, exposing dark thick stiff nipples, one of which was already pierced with a graceful silver barbell through it, a surprise to Tabby, who'd considered the musician far too prim and proper for such a thing.

Tabitha extricated herself from the tangle of bodies before making her way over to a series of drawers on an island in one corner of the room, pulling the drawer open before grabbing a strap on and harness from it, sliding it into place as she looked over and saw Veronica and Charlie making out, Veronica moving to position Charlie's hips over the arm of the couch, as Roni moved up onto her knees.

Once Tabby had the strapon fastened securely in place, she grabbed a tube of clear lube from the drawer and drizzled it heavily over the rubber phallus, reaching down to give it a few strokes, smearing it all over the surface of it, smiling a little as the sensation made the base of it press down on her own clit in a rather delightful fashion. She also grabbed a knife from the top of the counter, as she headed over towards Charlie, reaching down to cut off the woman's panties with two quick lifts of the knife, casting the blade aside immediately after only to take the tube and glaze the woman's cleft with some of the clear Astroglide, making sure that her sphincter was drenched with the liquid as Tabby moved to press the artificial cock against Charlie's asshole and then shoved on forward just as Veronica's lips pressed hard against Charlie's, so the whorish moan was squelched but not entirely muffled, a wash of goosebumps racing up Charlie from the small of her back to her neck.

"God, fuck yes," Charlie hoarsely said, her lips still somewhat against Veronica's so the words weren't entirely clear. "Go on. Hammer my ass. Fucking give it to me."

Tabitha tilted her head a little with a curious smile. She'd intended to take it easy, but if the musician wanted it hard, she didn't want to disappoint, so her hands grabbed onto Charlie's hips and held her solidly in place as Tabitha forced that fake dick deep into Charlie's ass, making those plump asscheeks jiggle and ripple when she smacked into them with her hips, Charlie's head tilting back.

Tabby could only imagine how much the woman's hefty tits must've bounced when she'd been smacked into by Tabby's thrust, but decided to do so again, drawing back, sliding almost all of the prosthetic out before jabbing it back deep inside of her once more, making Charlie squeal in delight. Charlie even bent one leg at the knee backwards, calf folded up against thigh, as she wheezed and panted for breath.

The pace was originally going to be slow, but any time Tabitha tried to ease off on the tempo, Charlie did her best to back her ass up harder onto the rubber strapon, forcing the fake cock back into her guts once more, which made Tabby's grin widen.

Once it became clear that Charlie wasn't going to back down, Tabby decided to set the pace as a dance number rather than a waltz, with a quick beat and a fast rhythm without rest or pause, and before she knew it, Tabby could feel a splatter of clear liquid jetting from Charlie's pussy against Tabby's calves and thighs as she started to squirt, howling out in shrieks of orgasm that would've set her neighbors afright if Roni hadn't soundproofed the walls. It wasn't much longer after that that the stimulation of the base of the strapon against her own clit set off an orgasm in her own body, just as it seemed like Charlie was in the throes of a second.

Once all three women were mostly holding still, Tabitha slowly slipped the rubber dildo out of Charlie's ass, the musician giving a little whimper as she felt it leave her body, although there might have been the tiniest undercurrent of relief hidden among the harmonics.

"Now I have to ask yourself, will you give yourself over to me?" Tabitha said, smoothing her hand along Charlie's back.

"If I can have a lifetime of that level of pleasure? Fuck yes. I will give you my everything."

"This will sting a little, but it will seal our compact," Tabitha said, focusing on her thumb, bringing a bit of magical heat to that digit.

"What's a little pain?"

Tabitha considered putting it in the small of Charlie's back, just as she had with Roni and Kelly, but decided a little a variation would be for the best and moved to Charlie's hip, just below the top of the hip bone, and brought her thumb down, drawing that sTc logo she'd applied to her two other captures, Charlie hissing a bit at the pain, although it was gone as quickly as it had appeared. "Now go and put some robes on, dears, and Roni, summon the adjudicators, will you? I need to get another win chalked up in my column as soon as possible."

"Adjudicators?" Charlie asked in confusion.

"A couple of old gods are going to come take a look at that brand and add their own tiny markings of it," Tabitha said. "I'll explain the whole game to you later, but it's a marker of completion, a sign that we belong together."

"Mmm," Charlie giggled, finally moving to stand up, although her stance was a little unstable. "You know you're going to have to take a turn on the receiving end of that sooner or later, don't you? And hopefully you'll let me be the one wearing it."

"I'd often considered anal to be a male fascination," Tabitha said, sliding out of the harness, dropping it casually in the sink so it could be washed and cleaned before being put away. "But I must confess, you did seem to enjoy it very much indeed."

"Men get things right now and then," Charlie said. She started to walk with Veronica before pausing, stopping to look back, tilting her head. "You... you were kidding when you said a couple of old gods were coming up to meet us... right?"

"You saw the muses's guardian with your own two eyes," Tabitha chuckled. "What the hell do you think?"

12