The Devil's Due Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam puts the plan in motion and has a choice to make.
8.1k words
4.52
2.7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three is here! Hope you're liking the story so far. More to come soon. As always, comments are welcome, but abuse will be deleted. More sexy situations in this installment and a little scariness to go with it. Enjoy!

Sam awoke the next morning, as he always did, about ten minutes before his alarm went off at six am. His waking thought was that the activities of the previous few days were just a dream, an erotic nightmare that no one in their right mind would believe to be reality. The soreness in his hands and right knee, however, confirmed the actions of last night were no apparition. Sam looked to the other side of the king-size bed and saw his wife, Veronica, nude and slumbering quietly, her sexy ass bared in the rising sunlight peeking through the gap in the dark blue curtains that covered the master bedroom window.

He smiled as he recalled the proceedings after the fight with Erickson and following conversation with Veronica. She had done what he had asked, what he had in effect demanded. She had stripped the bed of the sheets and comforter where she had laid with Erickson while Sam laid dying in the desert then disposed of the linens in the trash receptacle. Veronica then scrubbed herself of Johnny's stench in the shower for a good thirty minutes, cleansing herself of any remnant of the hulking adulterer that Sam had vanquished.

Veronica had not only showered, but she also dried and styled her blazing red hair, reapplied her makeup and spritzed herself with Sam's favorite perfume. She covered the bed with new clean sheets and a different comforter, then defied Sam slightly as she put on a pair of black stilettos that accentuated her legs and ass as she stood and was sure to drive her husband wild in bed. She then laid down on the fresh bedding and waited for Sam to come into the room.

Sam took his time finishing his first scotch on ice then poured one more. He felt sufficiently tipsy after the first stiff drink and the two previous beers, but he wanted to make sure his buzz would remain for a while. After nursing the last drink for twenty more minutes, Sam took the last swallow then rose from his seat at the dining room table. On slightly wobbly legs, he made his way through the kitchen and living room then climbed the steps to his second-floor bedroom where he assumed Veronica was waiting for him.

His assumption was correct and his vision, minusculely blurred by alcohol and exhaustion, made out the image of Veronica laying seductively on the bed, nude except for a shiny pair of black heels on her feet and a devilish smile painted on her face. Sam felt his erection immediately grow and tent the black tuxedo pants he had been gifted by Phineas, his impish savior. Removing his new clothes, Sam's hardness became prominent in Veronica's sight, lit by three scented candles on the headboard.

"Sam!" Veronica gasped as she peered at her husband's engorged member. "Is that really... I mean... It's... Big! I've never seen you so... so big!"

Sam looked down at his stiffening manhood and grinned. Lilith had also given him a gift, one that he had shared with it and now proposed to share with and reclaim his sexy wife. "Too much for you?" he asked her with a quick wink.

"Well, no," Veronica stammered, never taking her eyes off the pole that led Sam's way into the bedroom. "It's just... Did you take a bunch of blue pills or something?"

"Let's say it was a gift and leave it at that," Sam replied and stepped toward her. Veronica knee-walked on the bed and met Sam at the edge. He said nothing, only allowed her to take his rigid cock into her mouth. He pushed forward slightly and made sure he reached the back of her throat. He felt Veronica involuntarily swallow and knew that he was touching the spot where her tonsils would be if she hadn't had them surgically removed when she was a child. Sam moved back and Veronica drew in a heavy breath when her larynx and mouth emptied. She grasped his shaft and began to pump him while swirling her tongue and lips over his bulbous head.

After the mind-blowing sex session with Lilith, Sam thought he could pound Veronica's slickness forever and he was eager to find out. He slipped out of Veronica's fist then turned her around on the bed, her curvaceous ass inviting him to enter. He laid his fully engorged dick on her ass then tapped lightly with it before finding her pink slit and sliding himself all the way into her in one stroke.

Veronica cried out in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort as Sam filled her completely. He began to work in and out of her and felt himself hitting her tight cervix. Sam pulled all the way out of Veronica's stretched opening then slammed back in. Veronica cried out with each thrust. Sam was reclaiming her, but he was not making love to her. Sam was fucking his cheating wife with fury and planned to take every part of her.

"Sam... Oh, God... It's... I can't take it anymore..." Veronica struggled to make herself heard between her own panting and Sam's punishing thrusts. She grasped the bedspread and sheets with both hands then bit down on the comforter to stifle her passionate screams. Sam felt her inner contractions as his wife came hard on his large shaft. She thrashed on their marital bed as her pleasure waves tore through her trembling body. As her orgasm subsided, she swept her red hair from her face and took a deep breath. But Sam was not finished with her.

Veronica's conquering husband slipped out of her temporarily then flipped her on her back. Grabbing both ankles, Sam thrust both of her legs apart and up, pointing her four-inch heels to the stucco ceiling. He slid himself into her once more and started anew his pummeling of her pussy, now flashing red and swollen from the workout. Sam felt Veronica's legs shiver as her body let go once more and she placed an exclamation point on her second wild orgasm of the night by squirting on Sam's crotch and the bed underneath her, a first for her.

As Sam felt Veronica let go with her wetness, he felt his own fluids rise and prepared to unleash his manly torrent deep inside her. Just before his orgasm washed over him, he reached down and grasped Veronica by the throat. Not intending to cut off her air supply, he pushed his thumb and index finger on either side of her neck, applying pressure and slightly constricting the blood flow from her carotids. They had learned that this intensified her orgasms twice over and Sam felt Veronica's third throe like he had touched a downed power line. They climaxed together in deadly bliss then Sam collapsed on top of her, his face resting between her ample C cups.

He said nothing as he removed himself from her well-used slit. Sam heard Veronica moan once more as his flaccidity slipped from her. She attempted to catch her breath as Sam climbed from her. Eyes slammed closed; she did not see the smirk on her husband's face as he stood. Nor did she hear the slight chuckle as Sam walked to the attached bathroom to clean himself of their conjoined fluids. He had won the battle and claimed the spoils.

Now, a scant five hours later, a groggy Sam Bailey took one more glance and his worn-out sleeping wife then exited the bedroom to wander downstairs to get his day started. As he neared the top of the steps, he smelled the distinct odor of brewing coffee. He wondered if Veronica had set the timer on the machine to automatically start. Running a hand through his dark brown hair, he traversed the stairs downward and made his way through the main level to the kitchen to grab a mug from the cupboard.

Entering the galley kitchen, Sam was startled by the image of a man at the stove cooking eggs. He jumped back and yelped. "Jesus!"

"Nope," Phineas said as he turned and smiled at Sam with a pancake turner in his hand, "just me. And I'm a better cook than him. Hope you slept well, Sammy. How do you like your eggs?"

"Any way you'd like to make them," Sam said, his heart beating fast, "but I'd prefer to sit and eat them without soiled pajama pants. You scared the shit out of me!"

Phineas laughed heartily then continued scrambling Sam's breakfast. "You did real good last night, Sam. Showed that big bastard who was boss 'round here. But you didn't finish him off. Why not?"

"I could have," Sam admitted, "but I think I like the way I handled it better. He'll remember this. And maybe he'll think twice about trying to take another man's wife again, although I don't think he's that smart. I expect to see him again after he's had time to lick his wounds."

"You think he's thinkin' you probably got lucky last night?" Phineas asked as he dashed some pepper into the mixture on the burner. "Well, lemme clue you in, Sam- There's no such thing as luck. You had some help from the boss, but most of what happened last night was all you."

"No way," Sam rejected Phineas' statement. "Without your... Lilith's... whoever's help there would have been no way I could have taken him apart like that. He's twice my size and a whole lot meaner."

"There you go again," Phineas countered, "doubting yourself. You know, Sam, you can do anything, if you set your mind to it. Which brings me to my next subject."

"And that would be?" Sam asked as he poured a cup of java and sat on the nearest stool in the breakfast nook.

"Why, the next step in the plan, of course," Phineas stated as if Sam should have known all along."

"And what's the next step?" Sam asked his follow up question.

"You're gonna quit that dead-end job of yours and run for office," Phineas told him. "Do it today, Sam. No sense wasting time. Then, when you're done, you'll meet with the boss again. At midnight tonight."

"The politics thing again?" Sam asked rhetorically. "I don't know why you think I'd be a good candidate or politician. I can barely keep up with what's going on at my job. Which, by the way, I really need. No one's going to pay me to campaign."

"O, ye of little faith," Phineas quoted then piled heaps of scrambled eggs on two plates. "You got your smartphone on you?"

Sam fished into the pocket of his lounge pants and produced his device. He said nothing, only flashed it in Phineas' direction.

"Check your bank account," the devil's servant said as he buttered two slices of toast.

"What the fuck?!" Sam exclaimed as he stared at the small screen. "Where did...? How did all this money get in my account?!"

"Consider it an interest-free, payment-free loan," Phineas said as he sat one plate in front of Sam then another at Veronica's setting. "Say, does your wife like orange juice?"

"Yeah... she does..." Sam said absent-mindedly. He continued looking at the phone and the account balance it displayed. "Won't they check to see where this came from? The campaign finance commission, I mean?"

"There's always a way around the system, Sam," Phineas said as he poured a juice glass full of orange liquid. "You think every politician reveals where he got every cent he spends on getting elected? There're tons of dirty money running through Washington, Sam. Just as much through Gravel City. But we have ways of... cleaning it up."

"So, you want me to run for president?" Sam asked his new breakfast preparer.

"Not right off," Phineas responded. "A local office to start, then mayor of Ol' GC. Whaddya think, Sam? You want to be mayor of the Rock?"

"Mayor Bailey does have a nice ring to it..." Sam declared.

"What?" a voice came from the kitchen doorway. "Sam, what did you say? Are you on the phone?" Veronica, stirred from her sexual slumber had come downstairs unbeknownst to Sam as he pondered aloud. Sam looked around and saw that Phineas had vanished once again.

"No," Sam lied, "I was just kinda talking to myself... making plans..."

"I hope I'm back in those plans, lover," Veronica said as she sidled up to her reconnected husband and kissed his stubbly cheek. "You made breakfast! And OJ! I didn't even know we had any juice! Thank you, sweetie!"

"My pleasure," Sam stated as he looked once more at the balance staring back at him from his cellular device. He had the funds, he had the support of a powerful backing conglomerate, now he needed the time to put the plans in motion. It was 7:18am. Work started at eight. He would be fashionably late today.

++++++++++

"Sam!" Jeanette, his personal assistant cried when he strolled into the office three ticks past 9:30am. "Sam, we were all so worried about you when you didn't come in on Monday!" Jeanette breached the worker-boss etiquette by embracing Sam in a loving hug. Jeanette was a great P.A, Sam thought, but was even better eye candy. Every one of the one hundred sixty-two men that worked in the auto parts manufacturing plant known as Devington Industries found an excuse to come to Sam's office at least once a week to catch a glimpse of his well-built secretary. It was one of the few perks of the job. Sam's loins stirred at Jeanette's touch and lustful thoughts raced through his head.

"Nothing to worry about, Jeannie," Sam said as he returned the brickhouse of a woman's hug. It was his turn to breach the employer-employee line as he kissed her forehead and lightly patted her on the butt. Jeanette's eyes widened at the tap to her backside, but she said nothing as she continued to hold her boss of seven years.

"Sam, where have you been?!" She asked as she stepped back from her immediate supervisor.

"Getting a new lease on life, Jeannie," Sam answered. He was the only one that got away with calling her Jeannie. She did not even allow her mother to call her by that name, but it sounded right coming from Sam. "I see the place didn't fall apart without me."

"Well, not really," Jeanette revealed. "But there's a stack of paperwork on your desk that's nearly a week overdue and Devington wants your head on a platter."

"Bailey!" a shout came from outside the open office door. William Devington III, Sam's boss and owner of the company, stood staring at his plant manager and Sam's personal assistant. Short, balding, obese and dressed in an ill-fitting grey three-piece suit and nauseating striped tie, the interminable warehouse owner stared daggers into the two as he commanded their attention.

"Well, speak of the devil," Sam mused. "Well, not really," he added knowingly.

"Just where the hell have you been, Bailey?!" the rumpled man boomed throughout the back-office area. "No call, no show for three days then you stroll in here like you own the place?" He placed his chubby hands on his wide hips and leered at his subordinate. "Well, I own the place and I demand an explanation!"

Sam looked at the older man who was red-faced from shouting and a vein beginning to protrude from his ample forehead and smiled. "Relax, Willie," Sam said then went to his desk to put his feet up. Jeanette's gorgeous mouth went slack at Sam's common address for their employer.

"What did you just call me, Bailey?!" Devington screamed.

"A lot better than you deserve," Sam snapped, his face partially obscured by his shoes perched on top of his desk. "You know, you're a real piece of work, Willie. When's the last time you gave anyone a raise around here? Or a bonus? Or even a kind word? You're the reason the retention rate here is hovering around fifty percent."

"48.7%" Jeanette corrected.

"Watch your mouth, missy!" Devington growled at her and shook his index finger.

"Oh, watch yours, fat boy," Sam spoke up. "She's the only reason you have any workers left here. You don't run this place. Hell, neither do I. She does, and you know it. But that's about to change."

"Oh, really?" Devington said folding his arms to his chest.

"Yeah, really," Sam repeated his words. "You see, I'm done with this shithole. I have bigger ambitions than this place. So, you don't have to go through the hassle of firing me. I quit."

Jeanette gasped at Sam's parting declaration. "Sam, do you think that's the best thing for you right now? You know, after your..." She alluded to his mental breakdown of the year prior.

"I have a new lease on life, Jeannie," Sam answered, ignoring his former boss in the room. "I'm going to run for public office, and I want you to be my right-hand man, so to speak. I'll double your salary here today if you say yes right now."

"You? Run for office?" Devington said with a chuckle. "You'll never get off the starting line. And if you do, I'll make sure you lose and lose big. I have considerable influence in this state, you know."

"Hit me with your best shot, Willie," Sam dared the pudgy older man. "But be careful. Things are not always as they seem. Jeannie, what do you say?"

Jeanette looked at Sam then at the owner of the dirty parts plant. She set her sparkling eyes back to Sam and made her choice. "I'd be honored, Mr. Bailey. Mr. Devington, I cheerfully resign my position."

"Great!" Sam said with a clap of his hands. "Come to the house tonight around eight. I'll fill you in on the plan over dinner." Sam cocked his arm out and Jeanette slipped hers in the opening he created. "See ya 'round, Willie," Sam said over his shoulder as he and the gorgeous strawberry blonde walked lockstep out of the office and down the hall to the elevator that would transport them to the exit of the plant. Devington said nothing as he watched them walk away arm-in-arm. His eyes went wide as the couple entered the elevator car, turned around, then simultaneously flipped the gruff little man the bird.

++++++++++

"Sam, do you think that the best... I mean, quitting your job," Veronica asked her husband after he left his position at the auto parts plant and returned home later that evening. "I know we have a few dollars saved but... But running for office? Where did that come from?"

"From my overwhelming sense of public service," Sam said sarcastically. "Come on, Ronnie. This could be big for me. I don't want to be stuck in a dead-end job doing the same old thing day in and day out. And holding public office can be very lucrative, if you have the proper backing."

"Sam," Veronica said as she placed her hand over his, "what do you know about running for office, or politics for that matter? You don't even watch the news!"

"So, maybe I don't know a lot about it yet," he admitted. "But these people I met, they really believe in me, and they want to back me. City councilman is just the start."

"And why hire Jeanette to help you?" Veronica asked, a hint of jealousy in her tone. "What does she know about running a campaign?"

"What she lacks in experience, she makes up for with intelligence and determination," Sam answered. "She virtually ran that plant without a lick of knowledge when she started. She's damn smart and knows how to get things done. She's the perfect choice to help get me elected."

"Did you have to invite her over for dinner though?" Veronica mused. There was no love lost between the two women since the Christmas party three years prior when Veronica drank more egg nog than she should have and accused Jeanette of having designs on her husband. The night ended with Jeanette declaring that Veronica should spend more nights at home than out with "the girls," and Veronica's palm and painted nails swiping across the secretary's right cheek.

"We need to go over strategy," Sam responded. "It's September- going to be tough to get on the ballot this time around. But if anyone can figure out a way, it's Jeanette. And I want all of us to get along, so be on your best behavior, understand?"

"Yes, Sam," Veronica obeyed. After the events of the previous night, Veronica had fallen into step. "Dinner will be ready any moment. The chicken and rice dish you like."

"Mmmmmm... Sounds good," Sam stated. "Jeannie will like it too. Make sure the wine is chilled." Veronica retreated to the kitchen to finish preparing the meal as the doorbell chimed. Sam stood from the couch and let his old/new assistant in.