The Devil's Due Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Sam said as he invited Jeanette in, "there's the best-looking campaign manager in Gravel City!" He embraced her then kissed her cheek. "Come on in and have a seat. Dinner should be ready in a few minutes."

Jeanette, still dressed in her work attire of silky purple blouse and black skirt walked to the couch and sat on the middle cushion. Sam sat snugly next to her and took her hand. "So, what did you find out downtown?"

"Well," Jeanette started, "technically, you can still get on the ballot. But the people at the registration office said it's pretty unlikely that you'd be elected this time, Sam. There are four spots available on the city council and you're the twelfth person to declare his or her candidacy. The others have a two-month head start. And there's a debate in two weeks. You're really going to have to cram for this, Sam."

"Dinner's ready, dear," Veronica said as she entered the living room and spied her husband and his employee sitting precariously close to each other. "Oh, hello Jeanette. I didn't hear you come in."

"Jeannie, you remember Veronica?" Sam asked, not letting go of his couch partner's hand.

"How could I forget?" Jeanette replied as she lightly touched her cheek where Veronica had struck her at the holiday gala.

"Come, ladies," Sam interjected as he helped Jeanette from the sofa, "let us forget past transgressions and talk about the future. I think you're both going to like this."

++++++++++

"I've already spoken with the printers to whip us up some yard signs, bumper stickers, buttons, t-shirts..." Jeanette told her host couple as she sipped her second glass of wine.

"Hats too, Jeannie," Sam added. "People love hats. But not those awful red ones like..."

"They're white with blue lettering," Jeanette interrupted, "just like the signs. The logo is magnificent, if I do say so myself."

"You're magnificent," Sam declared as he kissed her cheek once again. Veronica excused herself from the dining room and took the last of the dishes to the kitchen to seethe in green-eyed jealousy.

"I don't think she's going to get used to the two of us working so closely on this campaign, Sam," Jeanette stated.

"She'll get used to it," Sam rebuffed then took a long swill from his wine goblet. "Things are different around here now, Jeannie. You'll see."

"Sam," Jeanette followed up, "that story you told me about where you were and why you were gone so long. Was that true?"

Sam had told Jeanette about Veronica's infidelity and his subsequent beating at the hands of her lover and friends. He did not tell her about his rescue from the desert by the demon servant Phineas nor did he impart to her the meeting with Lilith and the unorthodox deal he had struck with it.

"Yep, woke up a day later on the other side of town in a dumpster out back of the strip club," Sam lied. "I was just glad it wasn't trash pickup day! I limped away from there and checked myself in to the nearest motel for a couple days to heal up. Still got a bit of a lump on my head. Wanna feel it?" he asked knowing she would not.

"No!" Jeanette cried as she leaned back in her chair. "But did you really kick that guy's ass two days later?"

"Ask Ronnie," Sam told her, "She was here when it all went down. But we're past that now. The balance of power has shifted. How about a little demonstration? Ronnie, could you come in here, please?"

Veronica wandered slowly into the dining room and stood at the far end of the table. "Veronica, dear, would you do something for me?"

"Of course, love," the redhead answered obediently.

"Ronnie," Sam continued, "Would you please remove your dress and come stand between Jeannie and I?"

Veronica's head cocked slightly like a dog who heard a strange noise. "Sam, you want me to..."

"I want you to take your dress off and come here," Sam repeated. Veronica took one more second for thought then unzipped the back of her garment and let it fall to the floor revealing her matching black bra and thong. Jeanette's eyes widened as Sam's wife hesitantly walked to the other side of the table and stood between the two seated occupants.

"Very beautiful, isn't she?" Sam asked Jeanette. His new campaign manager did not reply, only stared at the half naked woman as her employer continued. "It's time for all of us to put the past behind us. We're going to be working closely, Jeannie. All of us. Let's celebrate our future together. The three of us."

Sam leaned in and kissed Jeanette, not on the cheek, but full on the lips and passionately. Jeanette was surprised but did not pull away. Veronica stood in her undergarments and watched her husband lip wrestle with his former secretary and new political assistant. She knew this was penance for her infidelities of the past and she stood in raging silence.

Sam broke the kiss and peered into Jeanette's eyes. "I know you've wanted that for a long time, Jeannie. That and much more. But I'm a married man and won't break my vows by cheating on her with you. That's why she's going to join us. Veronica," Sam said while twirling his index finger in her vicinity, "the bra and panties too?"

Veronica, resigned to her place, said nothing and dutifully removed the last of her clothing and stood completely nude in front of Jeanette.

"Sam, I don't..." Jeanette began but Sam stopped her words with another kiss. "Veronica is completely on board with this, isn't that right, dear?" he said looking up at his nude spouse.

Veronica did not verbally respond but nodded slightly, a defeated look on her face.

"And she's very sorry for what happened at that party a while back, isn't that right, dear?"

Veronica answered in a dazed sort of voice, "Yes... very sorry..."

"There," Sam declared as he stood from his seat, "you see? We're all friends again." He took Veronica by one hand then Jeanette by the other and led them from the dining room up the stairs to the master bedroom. When the trio reached the room, Sam sat Jeanette on the bed then turned to speak to his wife.

"Veronica, please go to the guest bedroom and wait for me to come get you. I have something to discuss with Jeannie before we begin."

Veronica nodded again then walked naked from the room. Sam watched her go then shut the door. "Mmmmm... Just love to watch her walk away," he said, thinking out loud. "Now, Jeannie, I hope you're on board with all this. I know I kind of dropped all this on you, and it really crosses the employer-employee line. Human Resources would have a fit with this, if we had an HR department."

"We'll have to look into getting some people hired for those kinds of issues," Jeanette replied as she stood from her seat on the bed. "I guess it's no secret that I've wanted you for a long time, Sam. And I did go to an all-girls college, so being with another woman isn't exactly new to me. But Veronica..."

"Veronica will be just fine," Sam cut her off. "I haven't decided just yet what I'm going to do about her. She hurt me and she will feel the pain I felt. My new backers and I will see to that."

"Who are these 'new backers', Sam?" Jeanette asked. "Three days out of the loop and now you have powerful new friends? What happened to you out there?"

"I'll tell you all about it when we go to meet them later tonight," Sam said as he began to remove his shirt. "We have an appointment with them in about..." Sam checked the time on his smartwatch, "Two hours and forty minutes. In the meantime, I think we should have some fun, don't you?" Sam continued to undress until he stood nude in front of Jeanette, his cock standing at attention.

"Damn!" Jeanette said as she stared at his manhood. "If I'd have known you were... I mean, if I known it was that... Damn!"

Sam closed the gap between he and Jeanette, and she wrapped her hand around his hard-on when he came close enough. Sam undressed his assistant until she, too, wore not a stitch. He removed her hand from his prominence and gave her an order. "Go get Veronica. Bring her to us."

Sam waited while Jeanette left the room. Thirty seconds later, two gorgeous nude women appeared in his sight. Veronica's eyes went to Sam's erection then to the floor. She knew what he had in mind, and she also knew she had to do what he wanted. She had fucked up. Royally. For a long time and now it was time to try to make up for her cheating past.

Jeanette stood a step behind Veronica, the blonde beauty as nude and alluring as the redhead in front of her. Sam looked at her sexy form and felt just a bit of pity for all the guys at the plant that wished they could be him right now. He reached over and took Jeanette by the hand, leading her to the bed and propping her against the headboard, two pillows helping to make her comfortable.

"Veronica,' Sam said turning to his wife, "I want you to get on the bed and lick Jeannie's pussy until she cums, OK?"

"Sam," Veronica said just above a whisper, "I don't... I've never done that before... I don't know if I..."

Sam took Veronica by the shoulders and placed her on the bed in front of Jeanette. The sexy secretary instinctively opened her legs, inviting Veronica to her. Sam spied a landing strip of honey-colored wisps above Jeanette's slickening slit and the anticipation sent him into overdrive. Veronica's first hesitant swipe of Jeanette's swelling clitoris made the receiving blonde jump slightly and she moaned her approval.

Veronica went to work on Jeanette's pink nub and developed a rhythm, devouring her the way she liked to be. It wasn't long before Jeanette began to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm exploded inside her. She pushed Veronica's head back as she came, and Sam saw Jeanette's creamy offering escape her and trickle down in thick white droplets to the blue comforter. Veronica backed up and wiped her chin of Jeanette's wetness.

"How was that?" Sam asked his wife, his hand pumping his hard shaft in eagerness of his turn with his sexy new campaign manager.

Veronica surprisingly smiled as she looked up at her husband, "She tastes... so good! I loved it, Sam! Thank you!"

Sam was taken aback at his wife's declaration. "Y-you did?"

"Yes, Sam. I did," Veronica professed. "Can I do it again, please?"

Sam's head began to spin at his wife's new appreciation for the female form. He would not have believed it if he hadn't seen and heard it himself. "Of course, you can, my dear," he allowed. Sam took Jeanette's hand and placed her on her hands and knees, her beautiful ass pointed at his straining cock. Veronica did not wait for Sam's permission. She slid underneath Jeanette, her feet touching the bed's headboard and her mouth creating a seal around her new Sapphic lover's throbbing button.

Jeanette bent her head down and took Veronica's wet gash in her own mouth, reciprocating the redhead's pleasure. Sam watched the two sixty-nine for about a minute then stuffed his rock-hard pole deep into Jeanette's inviting depths. Veronica felt Sam enter Jeanette then shot her tongue toward his swinging scrotum, licking his sack each time it neared her face.

"Fuck, Sam!" Jeanette cried out as he dominated her hot cunt. "Oh, God, fuck me!" she cried, reveling in the pleasure of the dual attention she was receiving, Sam deep inside her, Veronica's mouth nibbling her clit. Sam grabbed Jeanette's hips and thrust forward as he prepared to unleash himself inside her. He felt Jeanette's orgasmic contractions two seconds before his own and the two climaxed harmoniously, their combined fluids leaking though the penetration and sliding into Veronica's mouth. She greedily lapped up the lovers' double offering then bucked her hips as her body convulsed in sexual delight.

Sam wiped the sweat from his brow as he removed himself from Jeanette. More of Sam and Jeanette's fluids seeped out then gushed into Veronica's mouth, her lips and chin covered in sticky goodness. She swallowed what they had to offer then slid from underneath Sam's gorgeous employee.

"That was... Wow!" Veronica declared. "Sam we should have done that a long time ago!" She turned to Jeanette and apologized, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about what happened at that party. I hope that made up for it a little."

Jeanette leaned forward and kissed Veronica, licking the redhead's lips of her and Sam's combination. "I never had sex with Sam before today, Veronica. But I have fantasized about it. And I'm glad we were able to clear the air between us. I hope we can do it again soon." She smiled then licked another trail of wetness from Veronica's cheek.

"As much as I'd like that to happen again tonight," Sam interposed, "Jeannie and I have an appointment in a little while. Veronica, why don't you hop in the shower and get cleaned up. Get some rest. We'll be back as soon as we can and maybe we'll see about a repeat performance." He strode to the walk-in closet and found his favorite grey suit and black tie to change into. Jeanette redressed as Veronica started the shower in the connecting bathroom.

"Do I look OK for this meeting, Sam?" Jeanette said as she attempted to fix her disheveled hair. "I want to look presentable for... For wherever we're... Whoever we're... Where are we going, Sam?

"You look marvelous, Jeannie" Sam said as he straightened his tie in the mirror. "Just don't ask a lot of questions about where we're going and who we're going to see. All will be revealed soon enough."

++++++++++

A waning crescent moon shone dimly in the cool late September sky above the circular clearing behind the roadside park. Jeanette shivered slightly as the chill seeped through her skin. Sam noticed her involuntary shake and removed his suit jacket to drape over her shoulders for some warmth. Jeanette crossed her arms and basked in Sam's residual body heat. Her breath blew out in noticeable fog before she spoke.

"This is where we're meeting... whoever we're meeting tonight?"

"That's what he told me," Sam answered and said nothing more. The previous meeting with Phineas and his overlord, Lilith, had happened so quickly that Sam had not had much time to think about what might happen. But he had hours to think about this one. And now Jeanette would be privy to the conversation and the deal that was struck days before. He wondered what she would think of all that had transpired. Would she even believe the images her eyes would reveal to her? Sam did his best to hide his outward nervousness from his new campaign manager, but his own shiver was evident as the two stood waiting for the summit to begin.

"Sam," Jeanette started again, "what happened earlier tonight. With you and me and Veronica...

"It was part of the plan, Jeannie," Sam revealed. "I needed to see how far she'd go. If she really was ready to atone for her sins. But, trust me, the best part of it was you and I together." Neither said anything further until a third joined them abruptly.

Both Sam and Jeanette jumped in their own skin when Phineas announced his presence. "Well, hello, Sammy Boy! Hope you haven't been waiting long! And who's this lovely young lady?"

"Phineas," Sam began as his heart continued to pound in his chest after the scare, "may I introduce you to Jeanette Akers, my new campaign chief. Jeannie, this is Phineas. He's... one of the people we're her to meet."

Phineas took Jeanette's hand and kissed the back of it just above her fingers. "A pleasure, ma'am," Phineas declared as he held her digits a second longer. "Campaign chief?! Well, Sam, it sounds like you're on board with the deal we made. Fantastic! The boss will be very pleased. So, you left that job then?"

"Yes," Sam responded as he put an arm around Jeanette's waist, "we both resigned our positions this morning. And we solidified our new partnership afterward."

"So I've heard," Phineas disclosed. "And that's what the boss would like to speak with you about, Sam. You also, Miss Akers. Shall we go now?"

"We're not having the meeting here?" Jeanette questioned the white-suited stranger.

"No, ma'am," Phineas replied with a gleaming smile. "But we may return here later if the boss decides that we need a change of setting. Shall we go?"

Sam took Jeanette's hand a second before the inevitable blink of the dark man's eyelids whisked the trio to the familiar cave/conference room where Sam had attended his first meeting with the demon executive he had come to know as Lilith. The carved-out room was nearly the same as before but now Sam spied two chairs on the far end of the table where one had sat before. Lilith, dressed precisely as she was for their first meeting, was perched on the corner of the alabaster table facing the cave entrance and rose from her seat as she saw the three beings enter.

"Welcome back, Mr. Bailey," it addressed Sam as it walked to where they stood. "And Miss Akers, it's a pleasure to meet you. I've been monitoring your progress with Sam for some time now. And from what I've seen, you two work very well together." Lilith smiled knowingly then beckoned with a sweep of its hand for them to sit at the conference table.

"Jeannie," Sam said as they sat, "this is Lilith, our benefactor. The founder of the feast if you like."

"It's nice to meet you, Lilith," Jeanette said hesitantly, "but how did we get here? One minute we were standing in a field freezing then the next we were here. I don't believe in magic so this must be a dream."

"'Magic' may not be the correct term," Lilith declared, "And believe me, this is not a dream. This is a business meeting. But there will be some entertainment later. Now, Sam, I see you're on the ballot for city council. Good start for a newcomer. But we'll be expecting more, and soon. In six months, there will be a recall election for mayor of Gravel City. Sam's name will be prominent all over town to win that race."

"That's a pretty quick turnaround," Jeanette argued. "No one even knows who Sam is yet, outside of Devington. And the current mayor is just this side of a saint! A recall election? That doesn't seem very likely."

"Sam is going to shine at that debate in two weeks, Jeannie," Lilith countered then asked rhetorically, "May I call you Jeannie? After that debate, Sam will win that seat in a walk. Four days later, a reporter at the GC Gazette will receive an anonymous tip that the good mayor of Gravel City has accepted bribes from certain companies in exchange for lucrative building and infrastructure contracts. There will also be allegations of marital infidelities- pretty nasty stuff that will make the public question the choice they made in Mr. Mayor."

"But Sam has participated in marital infidelities too," Jeanette said a bit sheepishly. "Very recently, I might add. What's to stop anyone from doing to him what you're planning to do to the mayor?"

"We're to stop it." Lilith said sternly. "Miss Akers, it's time you realized who we are and what we can do for Sam. If you're going to be on this winning team, then you need to learn to trust us and our operatives. We and they have powers that, quite frankly, you need to see to believe. Perhaps it's time we showed you."

At Lilith's word, the floor to the right of the setting began to blaze yellow in a circular glow. A figure began to materialize in the circle. Sam was used to seeing things just appear instantly and he reasoned that Lilith was dragging out the reveal for effect. When the figure fully materialized, Sam and Jeanette saw a disoriented Veronica standing barefoot on the stone floor, the silky robe that Sam had asked her to throw out draped over her form and cinched at the waist.

Veronica looked around the cave to try to get her bearings then spotted Sam standing behind his stone chair. "Sam? What...Where am I? What's going on? How did I..."

"You see, Miss Akers," Lilith interrupted Sam's wife's incoherent musing, "some people are assets to Sam's progress, such as yourself, and then there are creatures," it waved its hand in Veronica's direction, "that would impede that progress. Those creatures need to be removed, as swiftly and quietly as possible. This one will be the first to be removed from our path."