The Devil's Due Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phineas said nothing, only tipped his hat once more then left the room by way of the twisting rock staircase behind the table. Jeanette looked at Lilith and noticed that it was holding the dagger that Jeanette had plunged into Veronica's chest years before. Lilith held the dagger in one hand while twirling the metal point on the index finger of its other hand.

"We have a problem, Miss Akers," Lilith began as it stared at the reflection in the shining blade. "You do know to what I am referring, right?"

"I'm not quite sure..." Jeanette answered shakily. "If it's the poll numbers in the South..."

"It's definitely not the poll numbers in the South, Jeanette!" Lilith roared as it stood from the table and faced the cowering woman, the dagger still gripped in its right hand. Lilith regained its composure and smiled brightly. "No, Miss Akers, it's not the poll numbers. Sam's expected candidacy is just fine. For now. My concern is with some of the people surrounding Sam and their loyalty to the plan."

"If you're referring to me and my reluctance to..." Jeanette tried to admit her lack of support for Lilith and her plan but was cut off mid-sentence.

"Yes, Jeanette," Lilith interrupted as it took a step toward Sam's right-hand woman, "I am referring to you. You seem to think that Sam's chances would be just as good if not better without my help. Is my assumption correct?"

"We both want what's best for Sam, Lilith," Jeanette stated, looking Lilith in the eye for the first time. The two stood nearly nose-to-nose, the razor-sharp knife still held tightly in Lilith's hand. It raised the blade and showed it to Jeanette.

"Remember this, Jeannie?" Lilith asked as it turned the dagger back and forth in front of Jeanette's face. "Remember what you did those many years ago? You told me you did that for Sam. That may be true, but you also did it for yourself. You're in a position of power too, Miss Akers. You're a hairsbreadth from the presidency. You're so close you can smell it. Why would you want to fuck that up by persuading Sam to alter the deal?"

"It wasn't a... I just posed the question to him," Jeanette stammered her response. "He is totally one hundred percent committed to you, Lilith. It's my job to present options to the Governor."

"And it's my job," Lilith continued, "to make sure our plan comes to fruition. Sam will win the presidency, but he won't without my help. And he won't unless you aren't committed to the plan. Miss Akers, I'll ask you once: Are you committed to this plan?"

Jeanette's heart skipped a beat as Lilith asked for her allegiance. She shifted her eyes back and forth from Lilith's deep blue eyes to the black-handled dagger that it still held up in front of her. Jeanette silently nodded her commitment.

"Very good," Lilith declared. I believe you, Jeannie. But I'm going to need a show of good faith."

"Isn't killing Veronica enough of a show?" Jeanette queried.

"That was for Sam, remember?" Lilith replied as it unbuttoned the cuff of its left shirtsleeve and roll up the material to its elbow. "This is just between you and me, Miss Akers. Not a deal like Sam and I struck, just a test of your allegiance. Are you prepared to do what I ask to prove that allegiance? To both me and Sam?"

Jeanette stood rigid, expecting the blade that she had used on Veronica to pierce her own beating heart. "I'll do anything for Sam," she proclaimed. "If that means pledging myself and my life to you then so be it." She stood a little taller and stared into Lilith's eyes. She realized how much the two of them truly looked alike, that they could be sisters or even mistaken for twins except for a few miniscule differences.

Lilith smiled wryly then moved the blade toward itself. It slowly swiped the blade across its left wrist, not wincing from any visible pain as metal dragged against skin. Dark crimson blood began to flow from its arm, and it held the wound out to Jeanette. "Drink," was the only word it spoke.

Jeanette hesitated for a split second then placed her mouth over the gushing gape. She drank of Lilith's life-sustaining fluids, bitter and at a near boiling heat, unlike the relative warmth of her own. The blood felt like acid searing down her throat, but Jeanette continued to slake until Lilith pulled its gashed wrist from Jeanette's mouth.

"Thank you, Miss Akers," Lilith acknowledged Jeanette's act of contrition. "Now, one good turn deserves another." Lilith let the knife fall to the polished stone floor then stepped in to lick a trickle of its own blood from the corner of Jeanette's painted lips. It then grabbed the back of Jeanette's head and kissed the strawberry blonde, slipping its tongue into Jeanette's mouth. Lilith wrapped its arms around Jeanette's waist to pull the two tight together and continued to probe Jeanette's mouth with its tongue as it ground their bodies together.

"Lilith..." Jeanette whispered as the kiss broke, their lips still touching. "Sam should... I'm not sure he'd like us..." She tried to protest but her body began betraying her and she felt desire rise in her middle.

"Sam was in the same position you are now the first night he and I met," Lilith confessed as it walked the two of them backward to the onyx table. "And I know what you did with him and Veronica hours before..." Lilith stopped its thought and pressed its lips to Jeanette's again. It began to unbutton Jeanette's blouse to free her heaving breasts from their cotton entrapment. Jeanette followed suit and the two were quickly nude and alone in the cavernous meeting room.

Jeanette lifted Lilith's body to the table and sat it down, spreading its toned legs wide revealing its moist sex. Lilith stared at the beautiful woman as she lowered her head into its lap and began to swipe her tongue up and down its glistening slit. Lilith threw its head back and moaned with delight. "I'm sure that's much better than my blood," it exclaimed as Jeanette continued her tongue assault on its swollen lips and clitoris.

Jeanette slipped two fingers inside Lilith's sizzling opening and heard the creature emit a low guttural growl and Jeanette's fingers found its fibrous G-spot. Her painted nails scraped back and forth across its inner ridges while she repeatedly lashed her tongue on Lilith's pulsing nub. A rumble began to shake throughout the cave as Lilith's orgasm began. Jeanette felt the table and the entire floor shift as Lilith howled in pleasure, echoing off the cavern walls. Its emissions, womanly or otherworldly, filled Jeanette's mouth as Lilith came hard and squirted her fluids

Lilith quickly regained its composure and traded places with its new lover. It laid Jeanette on her back on the stone table and divided her legs to get at her pussy, visibly aroused by her leaking natural lubricant. Lilith tasted Jeanette's offering and a low "Mmmmmm" hummed from its face. "I've wanted this for a long time, Miss Akers..." Lilith admitted.

"But... But what about Sam?" Jeanette breathily asked as Lilith's tongue, forked and black, explored her raging slit. Its reptile-like tongue slid farther into Jeanette's vagina than a human tongue would and found areas of pleasure that Jeanette did not know she had. She squealed with delight as Lilith kept at her probing.

"Is that who you want, Jeanette?" Lilith asked as its tongue slipped out of the trembling woman. "I can be anyone you want. Anyone at all." Lilith's body contorted and shifted into a new form, that of a naked Sam complete with raging hard cock ready to penetrate her inviting folds. Jeanette's eyes went wide as she saw the form of her new partner change into the image of her boss and lover.

"Or maybe you're looking for something else," Lilith said in Sam's voice at first, then its timbre changed to a different but familiar tone. "Something you've always fantasized about." Its body shifted again, and the image of Phineas appeared, ebony and nude sporting a hard-on that exceeded Sam's length by at least three full inches and girth twice over. The creature positioned its stiff member at Jeanette's opening then thrust it deep inside Jeanette, causing the panting woman to come quickly with a cry of mixed pain and pleasure. The morphed being began pumping in and out of Jeanette's spasming hole, prolonging her orgasm and contracting her inner walls involuntarily working to milk the creature of its seed.

The creature once more began to change as it pummeled Jeanette's pink and battered vagina. Horns began to form on its head and its skin changed hues from chocolate brown to bright red. Its penis, length and girth sustained, penetrated farther into Jeanette as she realized that the creature had materialized into the Biblical monster that haunted most childhood nightmares. "But this is what you get now!" the creature spoke in a voice from Hell only heard in horror movies. Jeanette screamed in terror as the hellion's tail, long and arrowhead-tipped, moved to wrap around her throat. An unholy voice resonated in Jeanette's ears as the creature pulled her face to its.

"Sam once said this to Veronica a few days before you killed her," hot breath spat out into Jeanette's face as it spoke. "You are mine," it said growling as pointed carnivorous teeth smiled through black evil lips. "Don't ever forget that Miss Akers..." One more thrust deep into Jeanette caused the creature to unload its awful semen into her womb. Its offering lava scorching her insides as the torrent continued for what seemed like an eternity to Jeanette. Even with the terrifying sight and the boiling pain from the demon's ejaculate, Jeanette's body wracked once more with a shattering orgasm that caused the woman to lose consciousness. Her head banged against the stone table as she passed out.

++++++++++

When Jeanette regained her senses, she sat up from her lying position on the table and looked around her setting. She took note that she was fully clothed once more and her appearance no worse for wear after the sex session with...? What? What did she engage with? Thoughts and memories were hazy in her mind when a voice spoke from the other side of the table.

"Welcome back," Lilith said smiling. It had reverted to its beautiful female form and dressed again it its tight blue snakeskin dress. "I hope you're feeling better after your nap."

"Nap?" Jeanette queried. "How long have I been out?"

"Four hours and twelve minutes," Lilith stated, "but who counting? I've enjoyed your company today, Miss Akers. But now that we understand each other, and our relationship is... consummated? It's time for you to get back and continue your work with Sam."

"What... what do I tell Sam?" Jeanette asked

"Tell him whatever you want," it exclaimed. "Tell him everything, tell him nothing. It makes no difference. Now that we're all on the same wavelength, there are no secrets among us. Understand?"

"Yes, I see..." Jeanette agreed as she slipped off the table and put her feet on the cave floor. Wobbly legs deceived her, and she began to fall to the stone. Lilith, as swift as the devil it was, rushed to help Jeanette and caught her before she injured herself on the rock flooring.

"Easy, Miss Akers," Lilith stated with an almost concerned tone, "you've had quite an experience. Your body may need a little more time to recover." Lilith snapped its fingers and the form of Phineas appeared once more. Lilith walked Jeanette to its servant and placed her arm in his. Jeanette went wide-eyed when she looked at the black demon, suddenly remembering the events of the hours before.

"Please make sure Miss Akers gets home safely, Phineas," Lilith ordered. "She's not quite herself at the moment. Oh, and Miss Akers..." Lilith stepped into Jeanette's personal space and kissed her lightly on the lips, "come see me anytime. You were wonderful." Lilith left Jeanette in Phineas' care and walked up the spiraling stone steps, laughing to itself as it traveled out of sight.

"Come, Miss Akers," Phineas guided Jeanette to the cave opening, "let's get you home."

"No," Jeanette protested, her head spinning, "Not home. Sam's house. The Governor's mansion."

"Of course, ma'am," Phineas acquiesced. "Anywhere you want to go." He smiled as he led her to the arched rock doorway. The limousine that whisked her to the desert was still parked in the same spot where they had left it and Phineas gently slid Jeanette into her spot in the back. She lolled her head back on to the back of the cushioned car seat for a few seconds then looked out of the window, expecting to see more desert terrain. What she saw was the large white double doors of the Governor's mansion and two black-suited guards standing on either side of the entrance.

"Miss Akers?" A different but familiar voice spoke to her then repeated, "Miss Akers? Are you OK?" It was the voice of the chauffeur Darren, who Phineas had told her was down with the flu. Had the whole day been a hallucination? She wondered. Am I getting sick too?

"Thank you, Darren," Jeanette said as she climbed from the back and walked gingerly up the marble stairs to the entrance of Sam's home. The chauffeur walked with her; a hand placed precariously on her back to steady the dazed chief of staff. Darren opened the door for Jeanette and tipped his hat to her.

"Have a good afternoon, ma'am." He stated then began to turn away then turned back to Jeanette. "Oh, and Miss Akers?" he added as his eyes flashed a glowing red and spoke in Lilith's voice, "Come see me anytime. You were wonderful." He smiled brightly then went back to the car and drove down the long black driveway.

Jeanette backed in through the front door, shocked at the driver's statement. She stumbled on her heels then fell backward, plopping her backside on the multi-colored tile floor. Pain radiated from her private region up to her middle and she screamed in both agony and fear as the memory of what had transpired that morning came rushing back to her mind. Jeanette found her footing then teetered slowly to the first-floor bathroom.

Jeanette closed and locked the door of the lavatory then wasted a second by resting her head on the door trying to collect herself. She reached underneath her skirt and carefully removed her underwear. She placed a hand to her pubic area and felt her sex, incredibly swollen and blazing hot. Coolly wetting a washcloth, she placed the square linen on her mound, reveling in the relief it provided.

When her body temperature warmed the cloth, she wet it again and repeated the quasi-first aid. Feeling herself again, Jeanette was relieved to note that the pain and fever had subsided somewhat. She placed both the washcloth and her panties in the tub side hamper then left the bathroom and made her way to the master bedroom that she often shared with Sam.

"God, I hope Sam's too tired from his trip tonight to want any," she said aloud then cackled at her own words. Finding a soft cotton nightgown in the stash of clothes she kept in the closet; she changed out of her suit then laid down on the king-sized bed where she instantly fell asleep until she heard the Governor enter the room hours later.

++++++++++

It was after ten pm when Sam entered the bedroom and found Jeanette asleep. He tried to move lightly but saw her stir when he sat on the bed to remove his shoes.

"I'm sorry, sweetie,' Sam said then kissed his lover on the forehead. "I was trying to not wake you."

"It's OK," Jeanette replied sleepily. She shifted on to her side to face Sam. The movement reminded her that she was still sore from her meeting with Lilith.

"Did you have a good time?" Sam asked.

"W-what?" she stammered.

"I said, did you have a good time?" Sam repeated then added, "With the Speaker. You had a meeting with him today, right?"

"Oh!" she replied remembering where she was supposed to be that day, "He... he had to reschedule. Took a turn for the worse."

"So, what did you do with yourself today?" Sam prodded.

Jeanette had never lied to Sam before, but she did not know how he would respond to the news that she had spent the morning being violated by Lilith in several different forms. She decided to spare Sam from any undue heartache and fabricated a timeline.

"Oh, you know, I just came back here and did some paperwork. Made a few calls. Pretty mundane stuff. Nothing exciting. I started feeling a little tired earlier so I came up here to wait for you and I must have fallen asleep."

"Well," Sam said as he removed his trousers and stood before her clad only in tight boxer briefs. "Maybe we can create some excitement for the rest of your day."

Jeanette stared at the outline of Sam's growing cock in his shorts and felt her building want for him. She had been, for all intents and purposes, fucked silly just a few hours before and her vagina felt the aftereffects. Still sore and warm to the touch, she thought there was no way that she and Sam could make love for at least a day or two. But she wanted him, and she had promised him years before that she would do anything for him, and now she was determined to fulfill her vow.

Jeanette reached for his waistband and slowly pulled Sam's underwear down until they pooled at his feet. Sam's erection, hard and prominent, pointed straight at Jeanette and she sprang into action. Mouth open wide, she engulfed Sam's stiff dick with her wetness while stroking the base of his shaft with her hand. Head bobbing back and forth, she took as much of him as she could, relaxing her throat and letting him slide in all the way. She gagged slightly then backed him slowly off, leaving just the tip on the backside of her teeth.

Jeanette reached down and lightly touched her clit, bright pink and aching. She had been used mercilessly earlier but she now wanted Sam. She wanted him to claim her, to make her his again. She felt her wetness arise anew and she swiftly took her nightgown off and turned herself around on the bed, offering herself to her man.

She gasped as Sam entered her, not because of his thickness or from the sting from her abused inner walls, but from the image she saw on the other side of the room. Lilith was standing in the corner, arms folded, and one leg crossed over the other and watching the show. "Is it as good as you had earlier today, Miss Akers?" Jeanette's mouth dropped open as she realized Sam neither saw nor heard the demon from the corner.

"That thing he has in you?" Lilith continued, "I gave that to him." It waved a hand around the room. "Along with all this. This was my doing. And now you're reaping the benefits."

Sam, oblivious to the vision and its' one-sided conversation, had both hands on either side of Jeanette's shapely ass and continued to pull her toward him as he plowed deep into his lover and chief of staff. Jeanette shook her head slightly and blinked her eyes several times to try to erase the interloper from sight. When she opened her eyes, Lilith was no longer in the corner; it was face-to-face with her, staring her in the eyes as she took Sam's length in and out. Jeanette moaned at the sight and Sam reciprocated with one of his own, mistaking his partner's horror for approval.

"Are you enjoying that?" Lilith asked. "From the look on your face, it seems to me that you're pretty well fucked out, Jeannie. Does it hurt? It should after the big cocks you took this morning. How did you like Phineas'? Wonderful, isn't it? I'll let you in on a little secret: He enjoyed it too..."

"Sure did, Boss," a voice from across the room acknowledged. Jeanette's eyes left Lilith's and looked back to the corner where it once stood. She saw the white tuxedo-clad servant standing in his employer's former spot, a wide toothy smile on his face. He took a sniff from the carnation in his lapel then proceeded, "I don't take pleasure in it much these days, but that was the best pussy I've had in... Well, let's just say a long, long time..."