The Devil's Due Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanette dropped her face to the mattress, feeling her sanity slip away mid-sexual encounter with Sam. She felt her partner swell a bit and knew he was about to unload in her. She chanced one more look up from the sheets. Gone was Lilith's face in front of her, replaced by the devil incarnate that had finished in her hours before. "You're pregnant, Miss Akers," the demon growled, "Guess who's the father?" A silent scream caused her mouth to form an "O" and her breath held in her lungs as her third orgasm of the day flashed through her, pleasure and terror combined causing her to pass out for the second time in less than eighteen hours.

Sam unleashed his semen with a final slamming thrust and splashed his fluids inside Jeanette's waiting womb. He hadn't realized that she had lost consciousness while they made love until he slipped stickily out of her, and her body collapsed to the bed. Sam rolled Jeanette over on to her back and tapped her face lightly. She came to a moment later and looked into a concerned Sam's eyes.

"Are you OK, Jeannie?" Sam asked worriedly. "Was it that good or that bad?"

"It... it was wonderful as always, my love..." Jeanette said as she slid up the bed and propped herself in a sitting position on pillows against the headboard. "I guess... I just haven't been getting enough sleep. Sorry if I scared you."

Sam placed his legs over hers, hovering above her and leaned in for a post-coital kiss. He pressed his lips to hers briefly then backed an inch or two away from her. His eyes wandered to a spot just above her forehead. "Sweetie," he began, "did you do something different to your hair?"

"My hair?" she repeated quizzically.

"Yeah," Sam replied. "I just noticed... well, neither of us is a spring chicken anymore, and you're still the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. But I guess I never noticed you've gone a little grey."

"Grey?!" Jeanette exclaimed. "What do you mean?!"

Sam reached to her scalp and delicately pulled a shock of her hair down to her line of sight. "Right here. Just a stripe of white. Guess I need to pay more attention. It looks good on you though!"

Sam removed himself from atop Jeanette and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Jeanette clambered from the bed and ran to the other side of the room to look in the floor-length mirror hanging on the back of the door. A strip of white hair, juxtaposed with her strawberry blonde raced across her mane. The sudden fright of seeing the vision of the purported lord of the underworld fabled in so many stories had caused a portion of her hair to instantly lose pigment.

Jeanette sat back down on the bed and twirled her new-hued hair on her index finger as she contemplated the demon's words. You're pregnant, Miss Akers. Guess who the father is? The words echoed through her head time after time until it nearly drove her mad. She could not tell Sam now. If the demon's statement was true, then she would tell Sam that the child was his and insist that they wed. But if it was true, the thought that Jeanette kept coming back to scared her even more than the sight of Satan himself: Was it a child she was carrying or something unholy that threatened to tear her apart, literally, and/or tear her and Sam apart?