The Devil's Pact Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, Joy and I walked through the salon, admiring the lesbian orgy that had broken out. We reached the waiting area. Mark wasn't here yet, and I wondered what sort fun he was having. I couldn't wait to tell him about Joy and hear all about the naughty things he had gotten up to.

Joy kissed me one last time, "I hope you come back sometime."

I smacked my lips, and giggled, "I definitely have to cum again."

* * *

Mark Glassner

I rushed up to the front counter to pick up my phone and laptop. I had totally lost track of time, and Mary was waiting for me at the salon. She'd probably be angry. And if she was? Well, I could just tell her to not be angry.

I frowned, wondering why that thought left a bad taste in my mouth.

"Work that bottle, puta!" giggled a Hispanic cashier.

"Fuck," I grinned as I came around the corner.

The two girls manning the front cash registers, both eighteen or nineteen, were watching a woman stuff a bottle of water into her cunt while two guys jerked off on her, spraying her body in thick, white cum. Apparently these two girls had quite the work ethic to still be manning the cash registers. I felt they deserved a reward. According to their nametags, the Hispanic girl was Rosalita and the brunette was Stacy.

"Oscar should have left a bag for me?" I asked.

"Oh, of course, sir," said Rosalita. Her face flushed and her nipples hard, dimpling her shirt. She reached behind the counter and pulled out two large bags, then walked over to me.

"Thanks, dear," I told her, taking the bags. "You deserve a reward. Stacy and Rosalita, I want you both to get naked, then eat each other's pussies until you both cum. After that, go find some other people to fuck."

"Oh, thank you, sir," moaned Rosalita. She popped off her green shirt, revealing a lacy, black bra that was transparent enough to see the shadow of her areolas. She reached behind her back and her bra came off, revealing the word "Sexy" tattooed in cursive underneath her left tit. She was definitely sexy. Rosalita kicked off her shoes and wiggled out of her tight khaki pants.

Stacy was even faster. Somehow she was already naked when I looked back at her. Her tits were smaller, and she was lithe and slender as opposed to Rosalita voluptuous curves. Rosalita finally took her panties off and Stacy pulled her down to the floor.

"I'm gonna eat your clam, puta!" giggled Rosalita, who flipped around to straddle Stacy's face and dove into her pussy. Stacy moaned and then returned the favor, digging her tongue into Rosalita's wet slit.

My cock hardened. I could have time to fuck another pair of sluts, right?

No, Mary was waiting, and my heart was aching to see her again.

I sighed, taking one last look at the two girls writhing on the floor and, with regret, I left Buy Best. I placed the bags in the trunk of my car and climbed in. The engine started without complaint this time. A fan belt squealed as I backed out of the parking space. A horn honked at I hit the brake. My heart was beating fast in surprise. I looked over my shoulder and realized I had almost backed into this silver mustang.

The driver was a white guy, balding and fat, in his late forties or early fifties. The Mustang was clearly a mid-life-crisismobile. A woman, probably his wife, sat in the passenger seat. She was frumpy-looking, in her late forties. The driver honked his horn a second time, and yelled, "Mother fucker! Watch were you're fucking driving, asshole!"

Fuck, this guy was pissing me off. I smiled; well, I had been thinking of getting a new car. Sure it was silver Mustang instead of the black I wanted, but I could live with that. Taking it from this asshole would more than make up for the color.

I stepped out of my car, and the loudmouth exited my new Mustang.

"You fucking blind," the driver screamed at me, his face turning red. "What the fuck is wrong with you. This is a brand new car, asshole." He was right; I could see the dealer plates.

His wife stepped out. "Tony, get back in the car," she pleaded.

"I'm handling this, Marge!" the man roared, before turning back to me. "Are you fucking mute? Where'd you learn to fucking drive?"

"That's a nice car," I smiled. This asshole doesn't deserve such a nice car.

"And you almost fucking hit it!" he roared. "Christ, what is wrong with your generation? You were probably texting on your fucking phone, and not paying any goddamn attention to what the fuck you were doing!"

"Tony and Marge, trade cars with me," I ordered. "And Tony, stop shouting at me. You can never shout, yell, or scream again!"

He worked his mouth, but nothing came out. His eyes bulged in disbelief. Fuck, I loved my powers.

I popped open the trunk to my car. "Tony, grab my bags out of the trunk and put them in my new Mustang's trunk. You will continue to make the monthly payments and the insurance premiums for my Mustang. Now go sit in your new Ford Taurus. This is your punishment for being an asshole. I want you to sit there and think about how you overreacted."

"Fuck," Tony muttered, not yelled, and grabbed my bags, placing them in my Mustang's trunk.

"Marge, there's an orgy going on in the Buy Best. Go in there and fuck as many people as you can," Marge nodded and walked towards the store. "Tell your husband all the filthy details when you're done."

"I will," she promised."

"Marge," Tony protested from my car.

"This is the second part of your punishment," I told Tony. "You cannot leave my car until Marge leaves the Buy Best. And then you will listen to her describe all the cocks she had in all of her holes and how hard she came."

"Please, Marge," he said, almost shouting, but just not quite.

She ignored him.

I laughed as Tony stared despondently at his wife disappearing into the Buy Best. Through the glass doors you could just make out her dropping to her knees before some guy and began blowing him. Hopefully, Tony would learn to not be an asshole in the future.

I climbed into my new Mustang. The seats were leather and very comfortable. The car had that brand new smell; I breathed it in deeply. I had never owned a new car before. I revved the engine, and I grinned at the throaty, deep roar. I pushed the clutch and brake in then put the car in gear. I revved the engine again, and peeled out of the parking lot. God, this car had power. It was a shame I only had four blocks to go.

Excited, I pulled into the Heavenly Creatures Salon parking lot. I couldn't wait to see Mary's waxed cunt; I was practically skipping as I walked into the salon. Mary sat on a bench making out with the Thai receptionist. Mary's hands were down the receptionist's unbuttoned jeans, fingering her cunt, while the receptionist groped Mary's tits through her Starbuzz polo shirt.

"That's pretty hot, Mare," I said, whipping out my brand new phone and snapping a pic.

Mary broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Hey, Mark," she said, fingering the receptionist hard.

"Sorry for taking so long," I said sheepishly. "I lost track of time."

Mary grinned at me. "It's okay. Malai and I found a nice way to pass the time." Malai just moaned. Mary nibbled on her neck and whispered in her ear, "You gonna cum for me, baby?"

"Oh, yeah!" Malai sighed. "Keep rubbing my clit." She bucked as she came, moaning wordlessly.

Mary stood up and smiled sexily at me, then licked Malai's cream off her fingers. She was so beautiful with her heart-shaped, freckled face; cute little nose; and her deep, emerald eyes. Her auburn hair was pulled back into a sexy ponytail, a few strands had escaped and fell loosely about her face. She posed for me like a '40's pinup girl and blew a kiss at my phone as I snapped a few more pictures.

"You like your new toy?" she asked, sauntering over to me.

"Yeah.."

"So what took you so long?"

"Lost track of time at an orgy," I said so matter-of-fact, like I had just gotten stuck in the checkout line at the store.

"Where did you find an orgy?" she asked, forehead furrowing.

"The electronic section of the Buy Best," I answered, then shrugged, "It got a little out of hand."

She laughed, then held out her sticky fingers to me. I sucked them into my mouth, savoring Malai's sour and spicy cunt. Then Mary leaned in and kissed me, and I tasted a different flavor of pussy juices on her lips.

"Joy?"

Mary just grinned and kissed me a second time; I loved the feel of her lips on mine. I could kiss her all day. "Thank you for arranging it," she smiled when she broke our kiss. "She made my first waxing a very pleasurable experience. And whose pussy am I tasting on your mouth?"

"That would be Erin's," I told her. "I fucked her while her husband watched."

My naughty filly laughed wickedly. "That's my stallion." She kissed me again, slipping a little tongue this time. It was a wonderful kiss, and I was sad when she pulled away. Then she asked, "You want to see my waxed pussy?"

I wasn't sad anymore. "Hell, yeah!"

"I think you'll love it," she said with a sultry smile and winked at me.

She pulled off her white, polo shirt and her perfect tits were revealed: pale, small orbs topped with dark-pink areolas and hard nipples. Freckles dotted her chest and breasts, enhancing her beauty. I snapped photos of each tit. She kicked her shoes off before turning around and unbuttoned her pants. She wiggled her cute butt as she pulled down her khakis and white panties, exposing her plump, round ass. I gave it a playful smack and she giggled.

I licked my lips and adjusted my hard cock in my pants to be more comfortable. Mary turned around, hands covering her pussy. "You ready, hun?"

"God, yeah!"

She pulled her hands away revealing a heart of fiery hair above the tight, exposed slit of her cunt. I whistled appreciatively and snapped another photo. Then I reached out, slid my finger around her smooth lips, then into her tight slit. She was wet and hot and her clit was a hard, little bump. She sighed as I fingered her sensitive clit.

"It's perfect, Mare," I whispered in awe, dropping to my knees before her to get up a close-up view. There was not a hair left on her, and no trace of any stubble. She was so bare and beautiful.

"Good," Mary answered. "Because it hurt."

"I'm sorry, maybe I can kiss it to make you feel better."

"Maybe," she answered with a smile. God, I loved her.

I kissed the flaming heart above her pussy, her hair ticklish on my lips. Then I kissed the smooth flesh around the heart. Moving slowly around the top and down the side. I moved lower, kissing down her labia, tasting her spicy flavor as I touched every part of her waxed vulva.

"Feeling better?" I asked, looking up at her.

"A little. Maybe kiss a little to my...ohhh!" She gasped in pleasure as I kissed and nibbled on her clit, tracing the spongy nub with my tongue. "Oh, yes! Suck my clit, Mark!"

Mary's gasps and moans were sweet music to my ears. I sucked and nibbled on her clit for a minute, then I dove into her smooth, sweet pussy, savoring her scent and taste. I could eat her pussy forever--nothing tasted better. She was my Goddess.

And my slave...

"Mhhh, you look good with pussy on your face," Mary smiled. "You like to eat my pussy?"

"Love it, Mare," I moaned; mouth full of her sticky juices. "My filly tastes amazing."

"Ohh, you're doing great, hun," she moaned. "Umm, keep doing that to my clit! Fuck, fuck, that's feels so good!"

I gripped her plump ass, pulling her cunt hard against my face. Her juices flooded my mouth and I drank her sweet nectar. Mary gasped as I sank a finger into her tight ass. Her hips bucked and her cunt danced on my face. Her moans were low and throaty now, her ass squeezing on my finger.

"Oh, yeah! Gonna cum, gonna cum!" Her voice was shrill as she climaxed, her body writhing on my face, flooding me with her wonderful juices. She gasped and moaned, her freckled breasts heaving above me. "Oh, fuck, that was so good, hun!"

I kissed up her body, crossing her flat stomach, pausing to tease her bellybutton with my tongue. I reached her small breasts, kissing both her nipples, before I continued smooching up to the hollow of her throat, tasting her salty sweat, then higher to her chin than her ear, nibbling at her soft lobe. Finally I kissed down her jawline and ended at her soft lips, her tongue meeting mine.

"Mmm, I do taste amazing," she purred, licking her lips. "So, you promised to take me shopping."

I laughed. "Yeah, Mare. Let's see what trouble we can get into."

Mary grinned. "Can't wait, hun."

I laughed. I had awakened a horny, sexy woman this morning. She seemed as insatiable as I was. I threw an arm around her, pulling her tight. I just knew we were going to have so much fun together.

To be continued...