The Devil's Pact Pt. 10

Story Info
Mark and Mary discipline the nun!
21k words
4.67
12.6k
15
0

Part 10 of the 43 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Warlocks

Mark Glassner

Mary Sullivan

Sex Slaves "The Sluts"

Alison

Desiree Fitzsimmons

Lana

Chantelle

Xiu

Korina

Fiona

Violet

Lillian

Nurse Thamina

Demons

Lucifer

Lilith

Sisters of Mary Magdalene

Mother Superior Maryām

Sister Theodora Mariam

Sister Louise Afra (Sister Cuntrag)

Other

Brandon Fitzsimmons

Doug Allard, P.I.

Tina Allard

Agent Noel Heinrich, FBI

Jessica St. Pierre, Reporter

Dominion Ramiel, Angel

Antsy (Mark's Sister)

Chapter One

In the City of Los Angeles, evil stirred. A dread nun of the Order of Mary Magdalene had been gifted her ecstasy. Sister Theodora Mariam was even fouler than Sister Cuntrag. Such grief she caused with her selfish actions, culminating in that singular event--The Miracle.

--First Book of Vivian 12:1-2

Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 -- Alison Hertz -- South Hill, WA

I rested on my side, watching Master and Mistress sleep. They kept their promise to me. When they had returned home from the hospital last night, they had summoned me to their room. Lilith had just left and Chasity had escorted Sister Cuntrag back to her closet. I didn't know what the demoness had done to the former nun or my Masters, but the room reeked of lust.

My poor pussy burst into flames the moment I walked in.

But Master and Mistress were exhausted, drained by the demoness's presence. As much as I wanted to make love with them, to have them use my body in whatever depraved and naughty way they wanted, they were just too tired. So they pulled me to them, cuddling and kissing me while whispering how much they love me.

I was their favorite slut.

Because you're such a whore, my subconscious whispered. You've always been a slut. The rest of their women were transformed into whores, but not you. You've always been one.

My subconscious was right--I had been a slut all my life. My dreams had always been consumed with the desire to be dominated by Master. And now I had two. Mark and Mary. I would serve them forever. I would be by their side, ready to help them out in whatever they wanted.

Do whatever they want. Because you're a slut.

Yep. I was a slut. That's all I have ever been good for. Despite what Desiree thought.

My heart beat a little faster as I thought of the Hispanic slut, her lovely, pillowy tits and her flawless, nut-brown skin. I would never grow tired of burying my face between those two lush tits. Over the weekend, as Master and Mistress were up in Seattle, I grown close to Desiree, enjoying our time together.

Forget about her, my subconscious whispered. Focus on serving Master and Mistress. Focus on being their slut.

I ignored my subconscious. I was a good slut. I could serve Master and Mistress and still...what? Love Desiree? Did I love her? I felt something for her. My heart beat so fast when she was around. She was so exotic and perfect.

Not as perfect as Mistress, but what woman was?

I knew Master and Mistress would never love me. They would care for me. They would make love to me, but their hearts belonged to each other. At most, I would have the love of a friend or pet. And that was fine.

I loved them so much. But there was room in my heart for Desiree.

You're only weakening your devotion to them.

"Shut up," I hissed. Sometimes my subconscious could be a real cunt.

I squirmed, my pussy still on fire. I couldn't sleep. My hand slid down my body. I tickled my shaved pussy, sighing as I rubbed my fingers through my vulva. I was already wet, my juices coating my fingers.

I bit my lip to stifle a moan as I slipped a finger inside. I couldn't wake up Master and Mistress. They had such a long day. I'm glad Sister Cuntrag was being punished. The nun deserved it for what she did.

I closed my eyes, picturing the former nun lying at my feet. She was handcuffed, her ass spanked bright red. The whore would look up at me, her lip trembling as I pissed on her. My urine would rush out of me, splashing on her filthy body.

I stroked my clit harder, my body shuddering in delight. I would violate her.

Degrade her. Punish her for attacking Mark. She would have ruined everything.

"Yes," I moaned softly. "Fucking whore! You almost ruined the perfect life Master is making."

My fingers rubbed harder on my clit. My other hand found a pierced nipple. I pulled on a silver barbell, stretching out my nub. The pain was sharp. I shuddered, the pleasure growing inside me. My fantasy continued. I would seize Sister Cuntrag's piss-drenched hair and bring her mouth to my pussy.

She would fight, not wanting to lick my pussy clean, but I wouldn't let her escape. I would grind her face into my pussy. Her tongue would flick out. The whore inside of the nun would take over and she would like and suck me clean.

My hips bucked. The bed creaked.

My orgasm burned hot through me.

A flood of juices poured out of my pussy, staining my thighs. I shuddered in delight, the last bit of my fantasy burned into my mind. And then my climax passed and I shuddered in delight. I fell back on the pillows, my small breasts jiggling, and smiled in delight.

What a slut you are.

"Uh-huh," I panted, my eyes closing. It had been a long day. I had fucked so many cops. That had been fun. I hoped Master and Mistress wanted to use me like that in the morning.

I rolled onto my side, pressing up to Mistress's back, her skin so supple. Master's hand brushed my hip as he slept. He held her so tight, like he was afraid someone would rip her away. His hand squeezed my hip for a moment.

I smiled. Master cared for me. He was such a wonderful man.

I would be his slave for the rest of my life.

* * *

Doug Allard -- Tacoma, WA

I don't recall sleeping. I just stared up at the ceiling, trying to figure out what to do about Mark.

He had to be stopped. Somehow and by someone.

I just wasn't sure if I should be the one.

But I used to be a cop. Once I had put my life on the line to protect my community. And now Mark threatened everything. With his power, he could rule the world. We could all be his slaves.

I shuddered in horror.

The alarm clock went off.

I slapped it.

My wife rolled over. She rubbed her eyes as she yawned. "Did you sleep?"

"Not really," I answered.

"What are you going to do?"

I had to make the decision. I could bury my head in the sands and hoped Mark was magically stopped.

Or I could try to do something.

"I'm going to call Brandon. He seems to know about it."

"You think you can stop Mark?"

"I honestly don't know. But..."

She nodded her head, fear in her eyes. "But he needs to be stopped."

"Who else will do it? The local police are already in his pocket." I took a deep breath. "If I had the balls, I would shoot him with a rifle. Snipe him. End it all."

"But you're not a killer."

Doug shook his head. "Not anymore." He had shot someone as a cop. After that, he couldn't pull the trigger on his gun.

The psychologist called it a mental block.

But it might come to that. Assassinating Mark might be the only way to stop him.

I grabbed my phone and called Brandon. "Hello?" he answered.

"Mr. Fitzsimmons, Mark has to be stopped," I blurted out, my hand shaking. "We need to meet."

"Yes, we do," Brandon said, an eager cadence to his voice. "How would you like some breakfast?"

"Where?" I asked, rolling out of bed.

* * *

Sister Theodora Mariam -- Los Angeles, CA

Slowly, the Ecstasy faded from me, the rapturous fire withdrew, and the outside world returned. No longer was I swept up in the passion of the Archangel Gabriel. My sense returned one by one. The first was smell, the air filled with a lemony scent trying to mask a bitter ammonia cleaner. I could feel the cool tiles beneath me through the fabric of my gray habit. My mouth tasted of incense from Gabriel's kisses. Something tapped over and over, a hollow, woody noise, and light filtered red through my closed eyes.

I once again became Sister Theodora Mariam.

I opened my eyes. I was lying on the floor of the ladies room of St. Afra's fellowship hall. The tapping sound was caused by someone incessantly knocking at the bathroom door. I pulled myself shakily to my feet. My panties were drenched with my juices, and the fabric felt rough on my sensitive clitoris and labia. A pleasant ache radiated from my vagina from the passion of Gabriel's lovemaking.

The Archangel always was a satisfying lover.

"Sister Theodora? Are you okay?" a Hispanic woman asked through the door, her voice thick with concern. It sounded like Esmeralda.

"I'm fine," I answered, straightening my habit. I splashed some water on my flushed face before I unlocked the door. A concerned Esmeralda and her friend Rosenda awaited me. Both elderly Hispanic women looked concerned.

"Are you okay, Sister?" Rosenda asked, seizing my hand. "You're so flushed.

I said the first lie that popped into my mind. "Just some food poisoning. I just need to get back to my house and lie down." It wouldn't do to tell them the truth, that the Archangel Gabriel just made passionate love to me in here, or that I had been sent on a sacred mission to fight Evil.

"Of course, of course," Esmeralda said and barked something in Spanish.

A young woman, maybe eighteen, sullenly walked up. She was dressed in a purple halter top trimmed in pink with a unicorn jumping a rainbow on the front and a pair of stonewashed jeans that rode low on her hips. She had the perky breasts of youth, and the halter top did nothing to conceal them. Definitely not the clothes a young lady should wear in church. Her full, vibrant hair, a deep black, was streaked with blonde highlights. A smart phone was clutched in her hand and kept vibrating and beeping.

"What?" she asked in teenage annoyance.

"This is my granddaughter, Cruzita," Esmeralda said. "Cruzita, help Sister Theodora to her house, she's not feeling well."

"I'm fine," I told them. I took a step and swayed, my head still buzzing with my amazing orgasms. Cruzita caught me. "Okay, maybe I need a little help."

I placed my arm around her shoulders, and Cruzita helped me outside. She smelled faintly of apples, from her shampoo, and apricot, from her lotion. The heat outside was like a hammer and didn't help relieve the exhaustion I felt from the multi-orgasmic bliss I just left.

"Back there?" the girl asked, pointing down the side of the fellowship hall to the Church's small caretaker's house.

"Yes," I nodded, giving her a sweet smile. I brushed back a lock of blonde hair the escaped my white veil.

We walked down the path, our feet crunching on the fallen seed pods from the trees. We reached my door, and I opened it. Cool air washed over us. I was so thankful for AC. Cruzita helped me to the couch.

"Well, thank you for the help, Cruzita," I said. I would rest a minute and then start packing.

"Zi," she said. "No one calls me Cruzita but my Abuela."

"Okay, Zi, thanks."

She smiled at me before looking around the small living room. "I've never been in a nun's house before."

"Oh, its just like any other house, really," I told her.

"You even have a TV and a computer!" she exclaimed in amazement. "I thought nuns weren't allowed to have processions."

"Different orders swear different vows," I answered. "As long as I don't have anything too fancy, it's okay."

"Ohh, is this your bedroom," she said, opening a door.

"Wait, don't go in there," I protested, remembering that I hadn't put my vibrator away. Ever since I realized there was a Warlock operating up in Washington State, I had been masturbating almost constantly. I knew Sister Louise had the mission, but I kept hoping I would get the Ecstasy and join her. Sometimes, in very rare situations, two nuns are sent.

And I would love to see Sister Louise again.

But now I have received the Ecstasy. But instead of being filled with excitement, I'm filled with fear. Fear for Sister Louise, my mentor and savior. The news reported she had been arrested for attempted murder. Mark Glassner, the Warlock from Washington State, was extremely dangerous. I would have to be careful and take my time. Especially if he had police under his power.

I couldn't afford to make a mistake. Sister Louise needed me.

"What this?" Zi asked with a naughty smile, holding my vibrator as she returned from my bedroom. It was a short, but wide, purple dildo with a black base that turned to adjust the intensity of the vibration.

I flushed. "I'm a nun, not a corpse," I told her.

She laughed. "No, you're definitely not a corpse." She boldly eyed me.

Was she hitting on me? My fax machine beeped and started printing. That would be my Papal Indulgence. I eyed up Zi, considering her youthful beauty and exotic coloring. While I loved men, and their cocks, Sister Louise had shown me a woman could be just as fun in her own way. And since my Indulgence just arrived, any sins I committed from this point were already forgiven.

I returned Zi's smile.

"You seem very interested in the life of a nun. Are you interested in taking the vows?"

"Maybe," she said with a flirty smile. "Being around women all the time, away from men, why that does have a certain appeal."

"Yes, it does," I told her. "Having other woman to share things with can be quite...stimulating."

My vibrator hummed to life. Zi jumped; her toying fingers had accidentally turned it on. The young woman quickly turned it off, blushing bright red. I stepped closer to her, and she breathed quickly, licking her lush lips.

I reached out and touched the strap of her halter top. "You shouldn't wear something like this in church."

"Oh," she asked, feigning ignorance. "Why not?"

"It shows off too much flesh," I said. "Your tits are practically spilling out. And those pants." I tutted my tongue as I looked down at those jeans clinging to her hips. I could even see the outline of her pussy--a cameltoe. "You may as well be naked, that's how tight those pants are. I can see your pussy. In the old days, I could punish you for wearing something this revealing."

"Maybe you should punish me," Zi whispered. "I've been a bad girl. I've had impure thoughts about a certain nun for a week."

My lips were on hers and I shoved my tongue into her mouth. Zi melted in my arms, her breasts rubbing against mine. Her lips tasted of sweet strawberries. Her arms wrapped around me, one hand still clutching my vibrator. I slid my arms around her, stroked her back and let one hand slip down to her jeans and groped her plump ass.

God, it was wonderful to feel another person on my lips. The Ecstasy was amazing and wonderful. But it also overwhelmed you, reduced your entire world to just pleasure. It was nice to have a real person in your arms, kissing you. Someone you could hold and touch. And see. And smell. Zi's arousal was filling my nostrils, a fresh, spicy scent.

I broke the kiss and pulled her to my bedroom. Zi followed, her eyes wide with lust and disbelief. Then I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. My tongue dived into her mouth as we fell onto my bed's soft mattress.

Zi squirmed beneath me, her hands roaming across my back, still clutching my vibrator. Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound and we broke our kiss, giggling. The knob at the base of the vibrator had twisted on as Zi rubbed it on my back. The purple dildo hummed low, massaging my shoulder blades.

I took the vibrator from her, twisting the base to turn it off, and then waggled it at her. "I was supposed to be punishing you. Kisses won't distract me!"

"Sorry, sister," Zi said with mock submissiveness, while grinning like the cat who caught the canary.

My hand slid down her side and reached her jeans. I unsnapped her pants and pulled down her zipper. Her panties were a flimsy pink that barely concealed her pussy underneath. Her pubic hair, shaved down to a landing strip, was a dark shadow beneath the pink fabric. I flipped her onto her back, rubbed her plump, Latina ass and pulled her jeans and panties off, bunching the clothes around her ankles.

I slapped her tan ass, watching the cheeks jiggle.

"Naughty girl," I purred and slapped her again.

"I'm such a bad, Catholic girl," moaned Zi. "I have many lustful thoughts. I play with my pussy all the time. In my bed, in the bathroom, at college, at church." I smacked her ass hard. "I've had relations with men and with women."

Smack. Another slap to her plump ass, and then I squeezed her fleshy globe. "Tell me about these women you had relations with."

"Uhh, let's see. Catalina and I fingered each other's pussies in the library's bathroom." Smack! "Ohh, I let Señora Bautista eat my pussy at the church picnic last week!"

"She just had a baby," I gasped and smacked her ass.

"Her milk tasted so sweet," Zi purred. Smack!

"At a slumber party, I made out with all the girls. Later, I snuck into the bathroom with one and ate out her pussy while the other girls slept in the living room."

Smack!

"I think an Act of Contrition is in order," I told her, smacking her ass one last time.

"My God," Zi recited.

I grabbed the vibrator.

"I am sorry for my sins with all my heart."

The vibrator hummed as I turned it on.

"In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good I have...oh fuck..." she gasped as I slid the vibrator up her wet pussy.

"Don't swear when praying!" I barked, and slapped her ass with my free hand. Her plump cheeks had turned a rosy red.

"Oh, I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things." I slowly slid the Vibrator deep inside her before slowly drawing it back. Her breath quickened. "I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to...fuck, that's good...to sin no more, and to...ohh, my God! Faster! Faster!"

I obliged her, fucking the vibrator faster into her cunt.

"And to avoid whatever leads me to sin," she gasped, writhing on my bed. She was doing a bad job of that right now.

I spread her plump ass cheeks and found her puckered asshole. I tongued her sphincter, tasting the sour flavor of her ass as I fucked the vibrator into her faster and harder. I wiggled my tongue into her tight ass, delighting in her moans of pleasure.

"Oh, Mother of God that's amazing!" Zi cried. "Tongue my ass, Sister! Oh, our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In His name, my God, have mercy. Amen!" She screamed the last word, shuddering as her orgasm washed over her. "Oh, Sister, I think I've sinned again."

I smiled at her, rolled her onto her back, and crawled up her body. "Then I guess you'll just have to do more confessing," I told her. "Because now it's my turn to cum."

She had a big grin on her face as she seized the vibrator. "Umm, then I better sin big so I have a lot to confess."

"I hope so," I purred, pulling her down so I could captured her lips with a kiss.

She moaned against me, her hands unbelting my gray habit, the robe falling loose. She hiked it up, her hands tracing my smooth skin. I looked younger than I was. One of the Gifts of the Spirit kept me looking as young and tight as an eighteen year old.

"Umm, what naughty panties you're wearing, Sister," giggled Zi as she fingered my wispy-blue panties.

"Tear them off and make me cum," I moaned, my pussy dripping wet again.

"Yes, Sister." Zi had a big grin on her face as she pulled my panties down. She ran a finger through my blonde curls, brushing my clit. "Umm, that is a delicious pussy you have, Sister. I can't wait to eat it."

"Feast on me," I groaned.

Zi dived in, her fingers spreading my labia apart. I gasped, my hips bucking as her tongue wiggled in deep. She moaned, eating me with vigor. Zi hadn't been boasting earlier. The girl knew how to pleasure a woman. My hips bucked, smearing my pussy against her lips.