The Devil's Pact Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's your toilet," Mark told her, pointing at the sobbing nun.

* * *

Sister Cuntrag

Pee covered my body, stinging my eyes and irritating my welted ass. Sobs wracked my body. It was too much. They beat me, they left me in a closet, they raped me. And now they pissed on me. I wiped urine from my eyes and looked up to see a red-furred pussy, Fiona, and another stream of acrid piss splashed into my face.

If you just gave in, be their slave, this will all stop.

I forced that traitorous voice back down with anger. No! I've been a slave once. I could still remember Susanne dominating me all those years again, making me her lesbian whore.

Never fucking again!

But you came on his cock, the voice kept whispering. You enjoyed the rape. Just give in, Cuntrag.

No, no, no, no! I beat those traitorous thoughts down with my anger.

Cold water splashed on my body as they turned the shower on. I shivered on the shower floor as Fiona and Desiree wiped the urine from my body. Then they hauled me up and dried me off. The towel was painfully rough on my tender ass. Fiona, clearly inspired by Mary, grabbed my nipple and pulled me downstairs. It hurt so bad, my tender nipple stretched painfully between Fiona's fingers.

I was ravenously hungry and Charity unlocked the handcuffs while I ate. I wolfed down the cold French toast and gulped down the glass of water. But once I was done eating, the handcuffs snapped back on, my arms bound behind my back. Chasity roughly led me back to my closet and threw me inside, slamming the door.

I curled up in the dark, my body sore, and sobbed quietly.

The traitorous voice returned, whispering poison in my mind: just give in and be their slave.

I beat that traitorous thought down. But it would just come back. Over and over. And each time it was harder and harder to fight.

Just give in and be their slave.

"No," I moaned. "No, no, no. I'm Sister..." I couldn't even say Louise Afra thanks to his commands.

I sobbed in the darkness. I would never escape this closet.

* * *

Mark Glassner

Mary and I left as the shower hissed on, hosing off the bitch that had tried to destroy our lives. My cock throbbed, excitement pumping through my veins. I followed the plump ass of my fiancee as she strode down the hall into our bedroom.

I grinned and followed her in.

But Mary went for the shower, the water hissing on. "You coming, Mark?" she purred.

"Yes, I am," I answered, my cock swollen and hard. I stroked myself as I pushed into the bathroom.

The glass shower doors were open, and my fiancee stepped in, the hissing water matting down her auburn hair. She turned, flashing me an inviting smile. I couldn't resist. My cock throbbed with the need to plunder her body.

"God, you are beautiful," I panted, stepping into the warm spray of water.

"Degrading the bitch made me so wet," Mary panted as I pushed her against the shower wall.

I kissed her hard, rubbing my hard cock against her stomach as her arms wrapped around me. Her thighs parted, her hips humping wantonly. She was as horny as I was. I grabbed my cock, guiding it between her legs.

Mary shuddered and moaned into my kiss as I buried into her pussy. I savored every inch of her wet, tight sheath. Mary wrapped her legs around my waist as I bottomed out in her sopping depths.

"Oh, Mark," she moaned, breaking our kiss. "Fuck me hard! Make me cum! I need it so bad!"

"Yes," I groaned and pounded my fiancee.

Mary was tight and wet, and I fucked her madly. Her hips writhed, working her hot pussy on my shaft. We were both excited, both frantically trying to cum as fast as possible. The warm water beat on us, inflaming our lust. My hands roamed up her wet body, groping her perky tits and squeezing her plump ass. I enjoyed every inch of her silky skin.

My balls ached, slapping into her as I pounded her. Mary's fingers bit into my back, her gasps growing louder. Her hard nipples rubbed against my chest as she bucked into my thrusts. I sucked on her neck, loving her moans.

"Pound me, stud! Oh, fuck! That's it! Pound your naughty filly! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum so fucking hard on your cock, Mark! So goddamn hard!"

"Do it!" I groaned, her pussy tightening on my cock. "Cum on my cock! And then I'll explode in you!"

"Yes!" she gasped, shuddering in my arms as her orgasm burned through her.

Her pussy convulsed about my cock. I loved making my filly cum hard. I buried into her pussy, a shudder rippling through me as my balls tightened. And then I erupted. Load after load flooded her tight pussy, each blast sending a spike of bliss through me.

"Mare!" I grunted, holding her tight. "Oh, yes, Mare! I love you!"

Mary shuddering turned to shaking, and then she was sobbing, clenching me tightly.

"It's okay, Mare," I said, stroking her back, not sure why she was crying.

"It is okay, Mark," she sobbed. "That bitch can't hurt me! Can't hurt us! She's nothing. She's just an ant!"

Mary was smiling and crying, and I realized that all the fear, shame, and pain she experienced yesterday at the nun's hand was spilling out of her. Fucking the nun with the strap-on had been a release for Mary.

My fiancee was right. We were going to be fine.

Something relaxed about my heart, a tension I wasn't really aware of loosened it's tight grip. It was the fear of being at the nun's mercy, I realized. But how could you fear a woman you just pissed on while she cried in a shower?

"We're going to be fine," I laughed and kissed my fiancee.

We held each other for awhile, and then we washed quickly as the hot water heater ran out of steam. Shivering, we spilled out of the shower and dried off. I headed for our bed, sprawling back on it naked as Mary walked to the closet.

"Does this make me look hot?" Mary asked, holding a short, red skirt up to her naked hips.

"Yeah, Mare," I grinned at her. How could she not look hot? "What're you doing?"

"Oh, getting ready for my date with Alice," Mary answered, turning back to her closet. "When do you want to buy all the neighbor's houses?"

Date? I looked at Mary. She was trying to find the perfect outfit for her date?

Jealousy stabbed at my heart. Just who was Alice to Mary? I thought they were friends. But you don't date your friend.

No, don't be stupid, Mark. You're reading too much into it. Mary loves you. She's just going to have fun with her friend. You had fun with Madeleine and Anastasia today. It's no different. She's wearing the ring you gave her. She was looking at bridal magazines. She's excited to marry you. She loves you.

"Mark?" Mary asked, pulling on the red skirt. "Hello. When do you want to meet with Alice to buy the houses?"

"Oh, right," I said, snapping out of my jealous fog. "Well, tomorrow is Wednesday, right?" Without a job, it was getting a little harder to remember.

Mary nodded.

"Let's see...I got that meeting with the Police Chiefs at LESA in the afternoon. So, Thursday, I guess. Around five."

"Okay, hun," she said, pulling on a matching, red halter top. "You should call your sister. The sooner you can...be with her, the better."

"What about you and your sisters?"

Mary paused, in the middle of pulling on some black, knee high stockings. "I...I'm not ready for that, yet," she said, her voice tight with anxiety. "Maybe after seeing you and your sister together..."

"Sure, babe." I reached for my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

Mary continued pulling up the stockings. "What're you going to do today, Mark?"

"Well, I'm going to have the sluts go and get some actually slutty clothes today. I think I'll chaperon them." I told Mary. Their last trip to the mall to buy clothes had ended with most of our sluts dominated by Sister Cuntrag. "Maybe rob another bank or buy some more cars."

"Sounds good, hun."

I pressed call when I found Antsy phone number. The phone rang a few times then went to her voice mail. "Hey sis, its Mark. Call me back, it's very important." I sighed, ending the call. I looked at Mary. "Anty's ignoring me. She usually does when I call. She prefers texts." I typed a text to send to her, letting her know it was really important that we speak in person.

"How do I look?" Mary asked when she finished dressing.

"Fuck, you look hot," I told her. And she did. The halter top showed off her tits well, and the skirt was short, exposing an inch of snowy thighs above her stocking tops. And nothing was sexier then a woman wearing thigh-high stockings.

"I do, don't I," Mary said, preening in the mirror. "I'm also going to do a little shopping. Gets some new clothes and maybe some jewelry."

"Yeah, sure," I told her. "There's a basement full of cash."

Mary nodded. "I guess there is, I hadn't really thought of it."

I was about to say something when my phone chirped. It was Antsy texting me back. "Sorry bro, I'm on a plane heading for Miami. See you in a week."

"Shit!" I said. "She's out of town for a week."

"Oh, no!" Mary gasped. Then she swallowed, her eyes widening.

"One of us needs to be able to see a nun's aura," I told Mary.

She nodded her head, taking a deep breath. "I guess I'll call my sisters then. In a bit. But I need to going. Bye, hun."

Mary fled out of the bedroom. I laid back on the bed, sighing in annoyance. If only my sister had picked up. I could have ordered her to come home. But she wouldn't pick up. Then a naughty thrill went through me. Mary would have to fuck her sisters. I pictured three redheads writhing together.

I couldn't wait to see that.

Chapter Seven

Samantha Glassner was the first weapon wielded by Sister Theodora Mariam.

--excerpt from The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy, by Tina Allard

Doug Allard

"So it's $2000 a month," the property manager said as we moved through the empty house. "Plus first and last month rent. Oh, and a security deposit of $1500, of course."

Brandon nodded his head. "That's fine. When can I move in?"

"It takes a few days to process the paperwork."

Brandon pulled out his wallet and handed her a wad of hundreds. "We'll move in today."

The property manager licked her lips, then nodded, pocketing the bills.

"Okay, Mr. Fitzsimmons, just write me the check for rent and the deposit, and I'll hand over the key."

"Doug, start bringing in the equipment," Brandon ordered as he followed the property manager to the kitchen.

"Yeah," I nodded.

I headed back to the car, grabbing the new surveillance equipment Brandon bought. He spent $30,000 on it without batting an eye. I grabbed the first case, walking upstairs to the master bedroom. The window had a perfect view of Brandon's backyard, the master bedroom, and the kitchen. I could see movement in the master bedroom.

It was Mary's naked ass as she bent over and pulled on a red skirt.

This was perfect. I unpacked the laser microphone. It was simple to do. I plugged it into the wall outlet, turned it on, and began adjusting the control settings. I flipped on the laser, and the device hummed. I aimed it at the Master Bedroom's window, using the small, infrared screen so I could see where the laser hit. I pulled on the earphones and made sure everything worked right.

"I guess I'll call my sister's then," Mary said in my headphones, her voice as clear as day. The laser could detect the minute vibrations on the window Mary's voice caused, the software interpreting it as sound.

"We're in business," I smiled, slipping off the headphones to go grab the rest of the equipment.

From here, I would learn all the secrets Mark and Mary possessed and use them to defeat the monster before he could cause anymore problems.

* * *

Sister Theodora Mariam -- Los Angeles, CA

"Now boarding rows 20 through 30," the gate attendant said.

I stood up and joined the lines of people queuing up to board American Airlines flight 126, a flight from Seattle to Miami with a layover here in LA. After my Ecstasy this morning, I was sure the Creator and the Archangel Gabriel were sending me to Seattle to fight the Warlock that had defeated Sister Louise.

Mark Glassner. My fist clenched just thinking his name.

But when Zi had dropped me off at LAX a few hours ago, I had walked up to the ticket counter. My plane ticket was somehow ready for me, Providence at work. But when I had looked down at the ticket, I had blinked in surprise--Providence wanted me to go to Miami instead.

I was confused, but it wasn't my place to question Providence. The prayerbook of my order was quite clear on that.

I walked down the aisle, squeezing past other passengers as I looked for my seat. I had seat 27b.

Sitting in 27a, against the window, was a raven haired girl, probably twenty or twenty-one, in a leopard print belly shirt and jean shorts. She was listening to music on her ipod while surfing the internet on her smart phone. I put my carry-on bag in the overhand bin and sat down in the seat next to her.

"Hi," I said.

She nodded at me when her phone rang. She looked down and she rolled her eyes in annoyance, and hung the phone up without answering. "My brother," she told me, shaking her head. "He still uses his phone as a phone, can you believe that?"

I laughed, being polite. But what else was a phone for? I may look eighteen, but I was actually forty-four, so I really didn't get the current generation. I glanced curiously at her phone. What did people do with those smart phones anyway?

The girl's phone chirped again.

"Man, my brother really wants to see me," she said. "It's a shame I won't be back home for a week." She texted her brother back. "He's in so much trouble right now. I really don't want to get involved with it."

"Oh," I said politely.

"Looks like we're going to be plane buddies," the girl smiled as she slipped her phone into her purse. "The guy who sat beside me from Sea-Tac just snored the entire way."

"I don't snore," I told the girl.

"Good," she said with relief. "It was so annoying."

"I'm Theodora," I told her, holding out my hand.

She shook my hand. "Samantha," she said, "but everyone calls me Antsy."

"Antsy?" I asked and couldn't help my smile.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, my dad gave it to me when I was a kid. I never could sit still for longer than a minute. I was always shifting in my seat. He said I had ants in my pants."

"Oh, that's cute," I told her.

"Sure," Antsy shrugged, shifting in her seat. "I guess I still have problems sitting still. But I'm just so excited. I get to spend a week in Miami! I'm going to have so much fun!"

"Are you visiting friends?" I asked her.

"No," she shook her head. "I was supposed to go with my friend Donna, but she had a family emergency. I would have canceled, but the trip's all paid for and Donna insisted that I go. What about you, Theodora?"

"Oh, I just felt like going to Miami," I told her. "I kinda go where destiny takes me and today it's telling me to go to Miami."

"Wow," Antsy said, looking at me in amazement. "Do you even have a place to stay?"

"Oh, I'm sure destiny will guide me to something."

She looked considering at me. "Well, maybe destiny led you to me. Since you don't look like a crazy woman, and since my hotel room has two beds." She smiled, arching her eyebrows. "If you don't mind staying with a stranger."

"Sure," I told her, wondering how Antsy and Miami fit into Providence's plan. I guess I'll just have to find out.

"Good," Antsy said, nodding her head seriously. "We're going to have so much fun!"

* * *

Mary Sullivan -- South Hill, WA

I pulled my Eos out of the driveway, eager for my date with Alice. My pussy already itched picturing my dark-haired lover. It was fun meeting her in the motel room. It's like we were having an affair.

We'll, she was. Mark would hear every last detail of our tryst when I returned home tonight.

I would devour Alice. I would spread her thighs apart and just go to town on her pussy. I imagined her delight as I drove, the way she would gasp and moan, screaming my name as her orgasm burst through her.

And suddenly she was Missy in my mind. My younger sister's small breasts heaving as I devoured her pussy.

I shook my head, driving out thoughts of my little sister. My mouth went dry and another flush of heat rippled through me. I had to call Shannon and Missy. I had to arrange a night of passion with one of my sisters.

Or both.

I had already crossed so many taboo lines. I had already given in to so much lust. I wanted to make love to my sisters. But I was so afraid of crossing that line. They were my family. Them and my dad were the only family I had.

Well, and now I had Mark and the sluts.

And it's not like Mark couldn't smooth it out and make sure my sisters enjoyed themselves.

And what about Dad? Why should I leave him out?

I squeezed my thighs as I imagined spreading my legs for him. It had been so hot when Mark pretend to be my daddy. After all the kinky things I had done since meeting Mark, what was kinkier than a daughter fucking her dad?

Maybe having a cock like Lilith.

Boy, my thoughts were all over the place.

But what would it be like to have my own throbbing dick. I had fun fucking sluts with my strap-on, but if I could actually feel their hot flesh wrapped around my cock as I thrust into their holes...

I bet it would be wonderful.

Mark sure loved to stick his cock in whatever hole caught his fancy.

I bit my lips, drumming my fingers on the steering wheel. But Mark was so uncomfortable with Lilith and her cock. What if he doesn't want me to have a cock?

I pushed down my lust. It was so hard. My pussy itched to be naughty.

"I need to focus on my sisters," I muttered. "I can fuck them. Forget about Lilith's cock, and think about seducing Missy and Shannon."

Say the word, Mistress, Lilith whispered in my mind, and the cock can be yours.

I groaned, gunning the engine as the light turned green. "No!" I shouted at the demoness. "I don't want a cock."

Lilith laughed in my mind.

To be continued...