The Devil's Pact Pt. 11

Story Info
Mark takes his sex slaves out to have fun!
26.4k words
4.76
13.6k
16

Part 11 of the 43 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Warlocks

Mark Glassner

Mary Sullivan

Sex Slaves "The Sluts"

Alison

Desiree Fitzsimmons

Lana

Chantelle

Xiu

Korina

Fiona

Violet

Lillian

Nurse Thamina

Demons

Lucifer

Lilith

Sisters of Mary Magdalene

Mother Superior Maryām

Sister Theodora Mariam

Sister Louise Afra (Sister Cuntrag)

Other

Brandon Fitzsimmons

Doug Allard, P.I.

Tina Allard

Agent Noel Heinrich, FBI

Jessica St. Pierre, Reporter

Dominion Ramiel, Angel

Antsy (Mark's Sister)

Chapter One

I write this letter to all those men and women who have embraced the life of a sex slave. Remember your place. It is to serve, not to question. I learned this fact at the hands of our Gods. They used me over and over for their pleasure without any concern for mine, and I loved every passionate second of it.

--The Epistle of Xiu 1:1-2

Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 -- Doug Allard -- South Hill, WA

I had all the new surveillance gear set up that Brandon Fitzsimmons had bought. The man had bought $30,000 worth of equipment to spy on Mark Glassner and learn his secrets. Together, we would learn how Mark controlled people and how to stop him.

We had to because he seemed unstoppable.

Whatever magic Mark used to control people had to have a weakness. There had to be someway to stop him. Already the man had a number of cops, maybe the entirety of the Puyallup Police Department, in his pocket. My bowels turned to water every time I thought about that.

Mary, Mark's main woman, pulled out of the driveway in her Volkswagen Eos, a sporty, red car. I wasn't sure if she was his partner or his victim. I bet she was his victim, controlled by his powers and turned into a sex-craving slut like the rest of his women.

Mark left the Master bedroom nude. I adjusted the laser microphone, pointing it at the large window in the dining room where a number of his victims gathered naked. Desiree, my employer's wife, sat naked at the table cuddling up to a petite woman with dark-brown pigtails.

"...wonder what we're doing today?" Desiree mused to the other girl, the microphone's laser interpreting vibrations on the dining room window and turning them into crystal-clear sound. "What do you think, Violet?"

"I hope it's naughty," squealed Violet, her pigtails twirling as she squirmed. Desiree's hand appeared to be moving between her thighs. I shifted, adjusting the camera to zoom in tighter and record everything. I had multiple cameras, including an IR camera, focused on the various parts of the house. I glanced at the IR's monitor, following Mark's progress as he moved downstairs. He was a large blob of reds and yellows, brighter than the blues of the house. He was also bigger than any of the women congregated around the living room.

I sat in a house that Brandon rented. It had a great view of the house Mark stole from Brandon. You could see the entire backyard, the dining room and kitchen, as well as the Master bedroom. Until we figured out how to stop Mark, I would be living here, sleeping on the small cot in the corner.

"Is everything set up?" Brandon asked from behind.

I slipped off one of my headphones. "Yeah, Mr. Fitzsimmons."

Brandon set down next to me, grabbing another pair of headphones and putting them on his balding head. He was a short, round man. Not the most pleasant man to be around, but he was driven to defeat Mark and rescue his wife. Brandon glanced at the screen, staring at his naked wife. I shifted uncomfortably, trying not to watch Desiree as she fingered Violet, the younger woman squealing loudly in my headset.

"It's...crystal clear," Brandon said, staring intently.

"You bought the best, sir," I swallowed. I had been a P.I. for year. I had spied on many cheating spouses. I had never been so embarrassed to witness sex before. Violet's moans sounded so liquid in my ear, so full of passion as Desiree fingered her cunt.

"Okay, Doug," Brandon said. "You keep me appraised on everything."

"I will, sir," I agreed.

Brandon was about to rise and slip off his headphones when Mark stepped into the dining room. "Well, well, well, what are you doing, Desiree?"

"Fingering this slut, mi Rey," she answered,

"She calls him king?" Brandon growled, sitting back down, his fists clenching.

Mark stepped into view, his cock thrusting out beneath his slightly pudgy gut. He was young, maybe late-twenties, with dark-brown hair and a boyish grin spreading across his lips. "Boy I love watching her squirm."

"I'm glad you enjoy watching me, Master," Violet moaned as she bucked and spasmed, her small breasts jiggling. "Desiree has a skilled touch."

"She loves pussy," Mark laughed.

"I do, mi Rey. I love to spread open a pair of juicy lips and take a nice, long lick through the succulent, pink flesh. Umm, so delicious."

"He's made her into a whore," Brandon growled, his eyes fixed on his wife as she licked her fingers clean of Violet's juicy cunt. I shifted, blood rushing to my cock. It was such an erotic sight. I squirmed, my face burning.

But I didn't say anything. What could I say?

"I need to fuck your sweet cunt," Mark growled. "Bend that amazing ass over the table. Violet, hop up onto the table and let Desiree spread your juicy lips apart and take a nice, long lick through your succulent, pink flesh."

"Yes, Master," Violet giggled while Desiree let out a throaty purr.

The two women moved quickly while Mark's other sex slaves clapped and cheered, their naked breasts bouncing. Violet stretched out on the table, Desiree bending over, her face disappearing behind Violet's thigh. The young woman let out a squealing moan as Desiree began to eat her pussy.

"That gorgeous ass," Mark laughed, giving Desiree's rear a hard slap, her cheeks jiggling. "I love it."

"Thank you, mi Rey."

Mark gripped her hips. Brandon's fist clenched as Desiree let out the loudest, throatiest, most pleased moan ever as Mark buried his cock into her. The table rocked with the violent force of his thrusts, pushing Desiree deep into Violet's pussy.

"Take my cock, slut!" Mark grunted. "That's it. Your cunt loves it. You're just a whore for my dick."

"It's the best," Desiree gasped. "So much better than my loser husband's."

Brandon's teeth ground, his knuckles going white.

I wanted to slink out of the room.

"Pound my pussy, mi Rey. Make me cum so hard. You always make me cum. Brandon never did."

"Lies," Brandon growled. "I made her cum all the time! What has he done to her?"

"You know he's controlling her," I answered. "She's not...responsible for what she's doing."

"Please keep licking me," Violet moaned, her hands pinching her nipples atop her small breasts. "Make me cum, Desiree. You eat pussy so well."

Mark smacked Desiree's ass. "Make her cum. Put that whore mouth to use."

"Gladly, mi Rey."

Violet squealed again. The laser microphone picked up the heavy slap of Mark's flesh into Desiree's ass, the wet squelch of his cock sliding in and out of her sopping pussy. Mark grunted as he fucked faster, and Desiree moaned, her voice muffled by Violet's pussy.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" Violet moaned. "Keep licking me, Desiree. I'm gonna cum."

"Do it!" laughed another woman.

"Cum on her face, Violet!"

"I will, Fiona!" Violet gasped, her stomach rippling as she humped her hips. "Oh, yes! Oh, fucking yes!"

The young woman's legs spasmed as she writhed, clearly cumming on Desiree's lips. She moaned, her voice throaty and liquid, her pigtails flying about. Mark's eyes were fixed on her small breasts, a big smile crossing his lips.

"That's it, slut! Cum on her mouth! Make her drink down all your juices!"

"Yes, Master!" Violet screamed, and then collapsed on the table, gasping for breath.

"Fuck, that was hot," Mark groaned. "You did great, Desiree. You're a pussy-eating slut."

"I am, mi Rey! Umm, but I love hot cunt!" Desiree through a look over her shoulder at Mark. "But what I really love is your hard cock cumming in my pussy. I need it. Give it to me. Please!"

Mark groaned, his thrust growing faster. "You just love my cum dripping out of your cunt."

"It's the best, mi Rey! I'm your slut! I need your cum! Your cock! I need you to fuck me! Oh, yes! ¡Yo estoy correrse, mi Rey!"

Mark threw back his head, thrusting his cock into her pussy. "Yes! Milk my cock! Your pussy is hungry for my cum! Oh, fuck! Here it comes, whore!"

"Yes!" she moaned as Mark's face twisted, his cum spilling into Desiree. "Damn, but I love fucking your cunt, slut."

"Umm, I'm so glad my cunt could satisfy you, mi Rey."

Brandon abruptly stood up, murder shining in his fat face. He ran a hand through his balding hair, than the short man stormed out of the room, slamming the door hard behind him. His feet thudded down the stairs, and then the muffled boom of the front door banging shut echoed through the house.

"Poor bastard," I muttered. "I hope Mark never gets his hands on Tina."

I shuddered as the image of my wife gasping like a whore for Mark flashed through my mind. This is why we have to stop him before more are his slaves.

* * *

Mark Glassner

My cock stirred as Fiona fell to her knees behind Desiree, the Hispanic slut still bent over the table. Fiona buried her face into Desiree's cunt, licking my cum out like a good slut. Violet was sprawled on the table, staring up at the ceiling as she gasped for joy.

Lillian walked up, the former Goth Topic salesgirl had a big grin on her face, her black hair, streaked with blue, was tied in pigtails. On Violet, the pigtails made her look innocent, on Lillian they made her seem whorish and filthy.

The slut bent over the table, wiggling her pale ass at me as she played with Violet's nipple. "Did you have fun?"

"So much fun, Lillian," Violet breathed. "I like your finger on my nipple."

"What are we doing today, Master?" Xiu asked, the Chinese slut lounging on a chair, her busty breasts seemed far too large for such a petite woman. She played with her nipple piercings, a pair of blue butterflies dangling on a chain. She wore a bandage on her nose, making her voice nasally, broken during the attack yesterday.

"Maybe buy a car," I said, an idea popping into my head as I watched Xiu tug on her nipples. She was a pain slut, and tugging on her nipples was the same as playing with her pussy. But my idea would cause so much problems. Everyone would start calling 911. The cops might show up, and that would mean I'd have to straighten them out instead of enjoying the fun.

"What are you thinking about, Master?" Violet asked as Lillian waggled her ass at me. The slut was begging to be fucked.

"How to stop people from calling 911."

"You can just tell them to, Master," Violet smiled. "People listen to you."

"They might call before I can stop them," I said, squeezing Lillian's ass.

"Oh," Violet said.

"Why don't you talk to the 911 operators?" Xiu moaned, stretching her nipple out, her breasts pulled tight.

"What a great idea," I smiled, rubbing my cock, still wet with Desiree's cunt, through Lillian's ass crack. I brushed her sphincter and smiled.

"Thank you, Master," Xiu gasped.

I thrust my cock into Lillian's ass. Her bowels felt as great as they had when I fucked her at Goth Topic. Fucking her in public behind the register had been hot. Lillian gasped and moaned, pushing back into my thrusts.

"Oh, yes, Master," she purred. "Thank you for choosing my ass to satisfy your desires. I hope you fully enjoy me."

"I plan on it, slut," I grunted as I drew back and slammed my cock into her velvety depths. She squeezed down, massaging my cock as she pushed her hips back.

"Fuck her hard, mi Rey," Desiree moaned, a big smile on her face as Fiona noisily ate out her cunt.

"Oh, yes! Tear her up," clapped Violet as she sat up.

"Ooh, you're pounding her so hard," Chasity, my blonde, beautiful, slutty cop moaned as she squeezed her thighs together.

"Make her scream," Xiu moaned, tugging on her nipples with one hand, the other frigging her cunt fast.

"Yes, Master," Thamina purred as she leaned against the wall, her hands stroking her dusky breasts. She looked beautiful naked with a headscarf wrapped around her head. "Make her cum, then flood her ass."

She was growing more relaxed, losing the lingering traces of her Muslim modesty. She moved forward, coming up along side me, watching my cock bury into Lillian's tight ass. Her dusky fingers reached out, sliding between Lillian's cheek to brush my cock.

"Does her ass feel good, Master?" Thamina whispered in my ear, her hard nipple brushing my arm.

"So good," I grunted, the table creaking as I fucked her harder. Her tight bowels massaged my cock with her tight grip. "The slut's gonna make me erupt."

"Yes, cum in me, Master!" Lillian screamed.

"I want to lick her clean," Thamina moaned. "I want to taste your cum leaking out of her ass."

I grinned. "You're learning what your place is."

"I'm your slut," she moaned. "Your whore, Master. Yours and Mistress's."

Her wet pussy brushed my hip, smearing hot cream on me. I groaned, loving the feel. I loved my power. I reveled in the control my pact with the Devil gave me. A long, healthy live, sexual stamina, and the ability to control people with my words.

So worth the price of my soul.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Fuck, she's tight."

"Cum in me, Master!" Lillian moaned.

"Do it, Master," Thamina husked, humping harder.

My balls tightened. The tip of my cock ached. I pounded faster, reaching that wonderful moment before I climaxed. I growled, Lillian's pale asscheeks jiggling as I pounded her. My cock erupted, pumping out my cum as waves of powerful pleasure shot through me.

"Fuck!" I roared.

"Oh, yes!" Lillian shuddered, her ass rippling about my cock. I loved making my slut's cum. She bucked into my thrust, her ass milking out every drop of my cum.

"Oh, Master, you creamed the slut," Thamina moaned as I pulled out, panting hard.

"I did," I grinned, proud of Lillian's gaping ass, milky cum leaking out.

Thamina didn't hesitate. She was a good slut now and buried her face between Lillian's cheek. Lillian moaned as the Arab slut ate out her ass, licking up all my cum. I sank down on a chair, my chest heaving.

"Xiu. Get my phone."

"Yes, Master," she moaned, ripping her fingers out of her pussy and racing out of the room.

It was time to call 911. The operators needed to know what to do when they received a call about naked women performing lewd acts in public--they needed to ignore the acts. There was nothing wrong with a hot, sexy woman doing whatever nasty act she wanted.

Xiu returned, handing me the phone. I dialed. "911, what is your emergency?" a cool voice asked.

I smiled, and gave my orders.

* * *

Brandon Fitzsimmons -- I-5, WA

I couldn't get the image of my wife bent over the table, eating out another woman's pussy as Mark plowed her from behind, out of my mind. The things the man had done to my beautiful wife, twisting her into a lesbian, cock-crazed slut. She actually sounded like she enjoyed it.

I hated Mark so much. I hated the moans he made my wife gasp. They sounded so much more passionate than her real ones, like she enjoyed Mark more than me. It was absurd. My wife was his prisoner. Mark had taken my beautiful, pure wife and made her into his whore.

My cock throbbed in my pants even as my stomach twisted with disgust and betrayal. I wanted to throw up and jack off all at the same time. Why was it so exciting seeing my wife despoiled and violated by another man?

"I'll kill you!" I growled as I drove. "I'll rape your Mary! I'll make her cum like a whore on my cock while you watch before I kill you. Desiree will be there, freed from your power, and she will love every second of your end. It'll be justice!"

Desiree's moans echoed in my mind again, the flush of heat rolling through me as she pushed her ass back into Mark's pounding thrusts. I needed relief. I needed to exorcise these images from my mind.

I pulled off I-5 in SeaTac, heading to Airport Way.

It didn't take long to find one of the hookers walking the street. I took her behind a dumpster, groaned as she sucked my cock, my mind filled with Desiree's moans. The whore's mouth was wet, her tongue eager. I held her head down as I fucked her mouth, shuddering as I spilled my cum into her.

I shoved her out of the car, throwing her money in her face. Fucking whore. My lusts had been satiated, Desiree's moans almost silenced in my mind as I kept driving north. I had plans to make. I needed to prepare a hideout, to liquidate my money. If Mark learned I was free--and he would, Sister Louise was his prisoner--he would come after me. So I needed to be prepared to disappear.

"I'll save you, Desiree," I vowed. I will get my wife back. She was mine, not that asshole!

Chapter Two

Some may consider what Sister Theodore did to Alice deplorable, but it was necessary.

--excerpt from The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy, by Tina Allard

Mary Sullivan -- Parkland, WA

I pulled into the Blue Spruce Motel's parking lot, eager for my tryst with Alice. Yesterday had been a lot of fun. Alice had been a good friend, and she had turned into an amazing lover. And tonight, when I get home, Mark will get to hear all the naughty fun we will have.

I walked into the office and bought a key from the greasy man. He had a big grin on his face, remembering me from yesterday. It was disgusting, his eyes dancing. "Is you're friend coming?" he asked, smirking as he spoke.

"That's none of your business," I snapped, glaring at him. I'd much prefer a handsome man to ogle me that this troglodyte. For a moment, I wished I had asked for Mark's mind control power when I made my Pact with the Devil. "Just give me the key."

"Here you go," he said, dangling room 7's key. I snatched it from his hand and strode out, marching to the room.

I unlocked it, stepping into the faded motel room. It was clean, but everything was old. Oh, well, meeting in the this run-down motel was kinky. It was like we were having an affair. Of course, Alice was actually having an affair, cheating on her poor husband.

I put that out of my mind. That was between her and Dean. I was just here to have fun with my lover.

I plopped down on the bed, thinking about Alice. She was so lovely, with black hair and a gorgeous body. When she gets here, I'll strip her naked, licked her pussy until she cums, and fuck her with my cock.

I blinked, the image of a big dick thrusting from my groin popped into my head. Lilith, the demoness I had summoned last night, could make one for herself, and she promised I could have one as well. I shuddered at the depraved thought.

But Mark might not like having a woman with a dick.

I loved Mark. I didn't want to cause problems. I knew he'd stop dominating other women for me, so I could fight this depraved urge.

It was hard. My pussy itched and I pressed my thighs together.

"Think about something else," I whispered to myself. "Think about Missy and Shannon."

I pictured my two sisters naked in bed, Missy's youthful, just-turned-eighteen breasts pressed against Shannon's larger, more mature bust. The pair of them beckoning me, eager for me to crawl into bed and make love to them.

I needed to seduce at least one of my sisters. There was a spell that Lilith told Mark and me about. It would allow me to see a nun's aura, but I needed to make my sister cum and rub her pussy juices on my eyes. Mark's sister was out of town, so he had to wait.

"Fuck it," I muttered, grabbing my phone. "Let's get this over with."

123456...8