The Devil's Pact Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goth topic put skulls on the cutest outfits.

Lillian and Fiona went right for the sex toys, Thamina and Violet blushing as Lillian pulled out a double-headed dildo. "Want to give it a try," Lillian purred at Violet.

"I guess," the young slut said, a naughty grin spreading on her lips. "How?"

"Get on your hands and knees like a bitch," Lillian laughed.

Fiona found a strap-on, throwing it at Thamina. "Why don't you put that on and pound me as hard as Mistress?"

"How?" the Arab slut asked, staring in befuddlement at the harness.

"Just step into it," Fiona giggled. "It's not hard."

Violet fell to her knees, Lillian pushing up her skirt to reveal her pussy dripping with Master's cum. "Nature's lube," giggled Lillian, thrusting the dildo deep into Violet's pussy.

"Oh, yes!" Violet moaned.

"What the fuck," the hairy guy running the store exclaimed.

"Go home," Mark ordered him. "Everyone who's not my slut, go home."

A few of the guys browsing the porn DVD's bolted out, looking down and avoiding eye contact as they headed to the car. I giggled. Master knew how to handle people. He made me so wet. I strolled to him, my pussy burning between my thighs.

"Look at these," Chasity giggled, finding a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. The former cop shook her head. "Real ones are so much better."

That didn't stop her from slapping them on Desiree and forcing the Latina slut to her knees. Chasity moaned as Desiree went to town on her pussy, munching away with gusto. Desiree knew how to eat pussy.

"What are you looking for, Master?" I purred as he walked through the shelves.

He stopped at a butt plug with an attached dog's tail. There was a hole series of animal related items from headbands with ears, to collars and leashes, to even more butt plugs with a whole variety of tails.

"Do you want to make me your bitch, Master?" I moaned, grabbing a very thick butt plug with a dog's tail.

Master grinned, his blue eyes twinkling. A shudder past through me. Such lust burned in his eyes. He wanted to play with me just like that. I fell to my knees without him even asking, presenting my ass to him.

Master ripped the butt plug off the shelf, tearing it free of the plastic hanger. He pulled up my skirt, exposing my pale, creamy ass. He spanked me. I howled in delight, the stinging pain heading straight to my dripping pussy.

I howled louder when he shoved the butt plug into my asshole without any lube. The pain was intense. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as I gasped and panted, making such animal sounds. I was Master's bitch. I loved it.

He smacked my ass again.

"Well, well, well. What a hot bitch," he grinned.

I wagged my ass, shaking the tell, my bowels burning as they squeezed down on the butt plug.

"You're so wet. Are you in heat?"

I barked and whined.

"You need to be mounted by a stud and have your little pussy filled with a hard cock."

I barked so loud. I needed it.

Master unzipped his fly, pulling out his cock. He thrust it into my pussy's hot depths. I groaned, squeezing down on his cock and the butt plug stuffed up my ass. I shuddered, pushing back into him, moaning in delight as he pounded me, his hard dick stirring me up.

It was heaven. He pain in my ass fed the pleasure churning in my pussy. My fingers curled, my hips rocking into his thrusts. He leaned over me, grunting into my ear, pounding me like he was an animal.

I howled in delight.

"That's it, bitch," he growled. "You're just a beast. A horny cunt that needs my cock."

I shuddered, a ripple washing through me.

"You're my bitch. I own you. I can hurt you, fuck you, piss on you. I can do whatever I want to you."

I growled my consent. He owned me body and soul.

My orgasm was a hot, rolling wave. My pussy clenched in delight about his cock. I howled my bliss so loud, letting all my passion pour out of me while Master sucked and bit at my neck, marking me as his bitch.

His balls slapped my clit as he pounded me.

His cock stirred me up.

His cum flooded my cunt.

I howled again. My cunt was made to pleasure this man's cock. I was so happy I could serve him. He chose me. Out of all the hot whores in the world, Master and Mistress chose me over them.

* * *

Mark Glassner

"Okay, see you Thursday, Quatch," I said, hanging up my phone on one of my friends. While the sluts found their new outfits, I decided to call my friends Quatch, Kurt, Tom, and Chris. We played D&D together every Thursday night. Last Thursday I was a little preoccupied with my new powers, but I wanted to get back into the fun.

I did have to use my powers on them to straighten out the whole terrorism thing. Such an annoyance.

"Okay, sluts, let's go."

"Yes, Master," the all chorused, even Xiu. I had to reverse my command. I told her she was just a beast and, well, she kept acting like one after I finished fucking her.

I grinned as my sluts paraded out of Lover's Package. They all looked hot. The sex shop was crammed full of naughty outfits, every fetish had its look, and I dressed my sluts in them.

"Thank you, Master," Thamina grinned as she strutted her stuff in a sexy nurse's outfit made of a gauzy white material that her dark body was clearly visible through. The skirt was very short and came with white, thigh high stockings and a nurses cap.

Chasity put on a sexy cop uniform, royal blue blouse that only buttoned halfway up, leaving her breasts almost entirely exposed, and a royal blue miniskirt. She pulled her own utility belt out of my Mustang's trunk, complete with her gun, baton, stun-gun, handcuffs, and other cop tools. The thigh-high, black leather boots accented the outfit.

I put the other sluts into sexy maid outfits, like the one Allison had. Each had transparent bodices that showed off their tits, short skirts with many lacy petticoats underneath that puffed out the skirts. The skirts were so short, if they bent over their asses and cunts would be on display.

They were delicious.

I smacked Violet's ass as she strutted by, shaking her slim rear in that naughty skirt. She giggled. "Thank you, Master." She skipped to my car.

"So kinky," Lillian smiled, holding a shopping bag full of sex toys.

I held a bag of my own. My special toys to play with Sister Cuntrag. She needed to be further broken and humiliated. I had the butt plug I shoved up Xiu's ass, along with nipple clamps, a dog's collar, leash, and a headband with doggy ears.

Sister Cuntrag would be my bitch until she consented to be my slut.

Cop sirens echoed in the background as we piled into our cars. I caught a glimpse of SWAT vehicles racing into the South Hill Mall parking lot. They were a little late. The Puyallup Police had never responded, so I guess the Sheriff's department was taking over policing in the Puyallup cops absence.

I really didn't care. Tomorrow, I would put every local police department's commander, including the Sheriff, under my power.

"Where to, Master?" Violet asked as she hoped into the passenger seat.

"Furniture store." We needed more beds at the house. There was a large basement. A few beds could be fit back there. It was already growing tight, and Chantelle and Lana were still on their honeymoon. They'd arrive in a few days, plus Mary and I planned on adding at least one more slut if we could find a OB/GYN that fit our criteria: young and hot.

We walked in. Sadly, it there were no hot girls to test the beds on. That didn't stop the sluts from having their fun. I picked out the beds and, with a few simple commands, made sure the beds would be delivered to the home in a few hours. I was eager to get back and see Mary. I wanted to find out how her date with Alice went.

A jealous roil went through me.

Mary and Alice are just friends with benefits. Mary isn't in love with her.

But my fiancee had been so excited to go see her, dressing up, almost giddy. It was like a date.

I forced those thoughts down.

* * *

Agent Noel Heinrich

I shook my head as I watched the mall's security footage.

We had missed Mark by thirty minutes. It didn't matter that it took time to get the SWAT team. The drive from Tacoma alone would have kept Peterson and I from arriving on time. Mark waltzed in and out with his women in twenty minutes. We identified a few of the women with him. Two of the missing waitresses from the Space Needle--Xiu Liu and Fiona Cavanagh-- and Violet Matheson, the girl kidnapped from a Seattle hotel. But we didn't have identities on the other three yet. And none of the women were Mary or Alison, the two women spotted with him all last week.

What had he done with them?

No Puyallup Police Officers had responded to the many 911 calls that had poured in. The dispatchers never bothered to send any units. The only people waiting at the mall when we arrived was the reporter Jessica St. Pierre. She harangued us with questions about the lack of response from the Puyallup Police Department, demanding to know why the Pierce County Sheriffs were here but not the local cops who had jurisdiction over Puyallup and this part of South Hill.

This entire mess was about to explode.

"Let's get to work identifying these women," Peterson said.

I nodded, staring at the screen at the unidentified Arab, Hispanic, and White woman. The White woman seemed to know the salesclerk at the Goth Topic. We'd have to talk to the employee. But like everyone else, Mark had ordered her to go home and she had obeyed.

"Maybe one of them will lead us to Mark."

"Yeah," I agreed, stretching my back. "Let's contact the Goth Topic management. Find out about this employee."

I knew it would be a long night tonight as we tried to identify them. But it was always the little things that broke a case wide open, some tiny mistake the perp had made and didn't even know it. And who knows, the identity of one of these women could be that little thing.

Chapter Five

The foul demoness Lilith haunted our beloved Goddess, tempting her with the powers of domination and perversion. By our Goddess's heart was pure, her love for our God stronger than Lilith's intoxicating touch. Not once was she tempted by the demoness's offer.

--The Gospel of April 14:13

Mary Sullivan

I pulled my Eos into the driveway of our house. I liked thinking that. Our house. My eyes fell onto the smoky diamond glinting on my ring finger. Sometimes it seemed like only last week that I was dating Mike and miserable, and sometimes it felt like I had always been Mark's lover.

I was still buzzing from the fun I had a with Alice this afternoon. We made love a few times. We were getting together again on Thursday, first at the Blue Spruce motel to enjoy our affair--I did love the naughty thrill of it--and then we'd meet Mark back here to buy up the neighbors houses. I had big plans for the real estate. I wanted a big mansion populated with horny women, and maybe a few hunks, to serve Mark and me.

I turned off the engine and climbed out of my car, my pussy still aching from Alice's pounding. My lover had really enjoyed fucking me with the strap-on. It had been hot being ravished by her, but it wasn't nearly as nice as Mark's cock fucking me. But Alice gave me a couple of satisfying orgasms with it.

There was a van parked out front of the house, and a group of guys were loading equipment in it. They must be the carpet guys. One of them whistled at me and I smiled inwardly. Outwardly, I glared at them. It was nice when guys thought you were hot, but only if they were the right guys. And those carpet guys definitely were not the right guys.

I unlocked the front door and headed upstairs, taking off my skirt and blouse on the way. I thought I'd do some painting, so I grabbed a buttoned down shirt of Mark's and pulled it up to my nose, taking a whiff. There was something sexy about wearing a man's shirt. You could smell his scent, that musky, manly reek.

A horny wave of heat rushed through me and a flood of juices flowed down my legs. It wasn't natural.

"Lilith," I groaned, turning around and dropping Mark's shirt.

The demoness had appeared right behind me, manifesting from wherever she hid. Lilith was clad only in her silver hair. Her breasts were large, round, and far too perky for breasts that large. Her hips were shapely, and her legs were slim and long. Between her thighs, her silvery bush was matted with her desire.

"Hello, Mistress," Lilith purred. She reached out and brushed my cheek. I gasped in pleasure, clutching my stomach as a small orgasm rippled through my pussy. The demoness exuded sex. She was a succubus, feeding off of it.

"Lilith," I croaked, my voice thick with desire.

"Have you thought about your boon?"

"No," I moaned as Lilith pulled me to her. More pleasure shuddered through me as she held my naked arms, our hard nipples brushing. "Lilith," I protested as electricity sparked through my body. "Let--"

Her lips crushed mine with a passionate kiss. She tasted of lust, fiery and spicy, as her tongue wiggled into my mouth. So delicious. Our breasts pressed tighter together. Pleasure radiated through my body every place our flesh touched. I moaned, orgasms shuddering through my body, my pussy juices squirting down my legs.

I couldn't think. I couldn't fight. I could only tremble in her arms as my body was awash in overwhelming bliss. Her hand reached down and cupped my butt, pulling my pussy against hers. Our clits brushed.

I came harder, bucking in her embrace.

"Don't you want something else from me?" Lilith asked, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, sucking in a breath. "I just..." It was getting hard to think, my mind was cloudy with desire.

Lilith pushed my shoulder down and I willingly fell to my knees. Her legs parted, her silvery bush pressed swimming before my face. Her pussy lips spread open, flashing pink through the silver hair.

I had to taste her.

I pressed my mouth to her pussy, her pubic hair pleasantly tickling my nose, my cheeks as my tongue tasted her pussy. It was like nothing I'd ever tasted. Spicy, sweet, tart, tangy, fresh. Like every pussy I had ever tasted in my life, all mixed together in one delicious dessert.

"There are so many delightful things I can do for you," Lilith purred. "Wealth, Immortality, Pleasure."

My tongue dug deep into her slit, I had to drink more and more of the demoness juices. I was cumming as I devoured her cunt. A string of orgasms that threatened to overwhelm my senses, my pussy clenching and contracting. I gasped and moaned into her pussy as I kept licking and drinking her delights.

"I could give you a dick," she purred. "I saw how you gazed at it last night. You have no idea the how intense the male orgasm is. You can experience that."

I wanted that. Last night, it had been so hot watching Lilith grow a dick out of her clitoris and then fuck Sister Cuntrag. The nun had gasped and moaned as Lilith ravaged her, their flesh slapping together.

I sucked Lilith's clit into my mouth, imagining it growing in my lips, swelling and expanding into a thick dick. It would fill my lips and then slide down my throat. She would fuck me, use me harder than Mark ever had.

Another orgasm crashed through my cunt and I moaned into Lilith's pussy.

"Or maybe you want Power," Lilith continued. "The Power to control people."

Like Mark. I could make people my slaves. I was afraid of that power, and lusted for it. I could do such good, give myself such pleasure.

"Or maybe," Lilith purred, a mocking delight sliding into her voice, "you just want the Power to control one person."

Only one. Who does she mean?

"You could make Mark your slave!"

I didn't want that.

Right?

He did make me his slave for a day.

But he set me free.

Mark loved me so much, he gambled on losing me for good just so I would have the same freedom he possessed. No. I couldn't enslave him. I loved him. He made a mistake, but it wouldn't be right for me to make the same one.

But having a cock...

I sucked on harder on her clit and slid two fingers up insider her tight twat. My orgasms were rippling through my body, growing stronger and stronger. Her cunt sucked greedily at my fingers. I added three, then four, and then my entire hand was fisting up her cunt. The wall of her pussy squeezed almost painfully on my hand as I fucked it in and out.

"Oh, you delicious mortal," Lilith purred. "Maybe you want revenge! On your enemy! Someone who slighted you, hurt you. Revenge on your mother for running out on your family!"

My mother?

The pain of my mother's abandonment broke through the haze of lust for a moment. I was six when she ran off with that musician. The fucking whore! But Lilith's lust quickly overwhelmed the emotion, and I went back to fisting the demoness, my lips sucking on her hard clit. Lilith breath quickened as her orgasm approached. I fisted her faster, harder.

"Oh, you fucking whore!" Lilith moaned. "You delicious, fucking whore. Fuck my cunt, harder! Harder you goddamned, fucking whore! Yessss!"

When Lilith came, my orgasm was so intense I blacked out.

When I awoke, I was lying on the floor, curled up in a ball, my hand sticky with Lilith's juices. Lilith was gone, back to wherever she lurked. I licked at the ambrosia coating my fist and gasped as a small orgasm rippled through my cunt. Lilith's touch gave such amazing pleasure, but it scared me. It was clear now that Lilith just wants me to use my boon and free her from my service. I had to be careful. Lilith was our contingency. I could not afford to waste the boon in a fit of inflamed passion. Next time, I would have to fight against the lust and not lose myself like I did today.

I needed to think about how to handle Lilith. I grabbed my easel, the painting of Mount Rainier I had started, my supplies, and headed out onto the deck off the Master bedroom. I let my mind drift as my brush flowed.

* * *

Mark Glassner

Mary's Eos was in the driveway when I returned with the sluts. She was back from her date with Alice.

Jealousy threatened to rear its head, but I forced it back down. Mary loved me, Alice was just her friend. The friend she dressed as sexy as possible for and spent the afternoon fucking.

But I spent the day having fun with the sluts. Was it really any different?

The carpet guys were already gone, the living room carpet replaced when I walked in. "Mare?" I called, looking around. I headed upstairs. "Mare? Where are you?"

I found Mary painting on our private balcony. The deck had a lovely view. To the right were a few houses that blocked off the view of busy Shaw Road, but to the left was Mount Rainier rearing majestically, the Puyallup Valley spread out between us and the mountain.

Mary was finishing up her painting of Mount Rainier she had been working on a few days ago. All she wore was one of my buttoned down shirts, which hung down past her ass leaving her beautiful legs exposed.

"Hey, Mare," I greeted. "You're looking so sexy."

Mary smiled over her shoulders, her dimples were so cute. "Hey, hun. I had a fun time with Alice. I fucked her with my strap-on and then she returned the favor. Twice!"

"Wish I was there," I told her, kissing the back of her neck, gently, so as not to disturb her painting. The jewelry bag rustled in my hand.

She threw a glance over her shoulder. "What's that?" Mary asked with a knowing smile.

I handed it to her and she set her brush down on the easel's lip. She reached in the bag and smiled happily at her new jewelry. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I hugged her tight, stroking down her back to her ass. I squeezed them, not caring that one of the neighbors in those houses could see us.

Let them watch. It made it so kinky.

"Thank you," she said, when she broke the kiss. Her eyes were misty with tears. "They're so beautiful."

1...345678