The Devil's Pact Pt. 22

Story Info
A hot nun gets wild with a married man!
23.9k words
4.71
9.7k
7

Part 22 of the 43 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Warlocks

Mark Glassner -- Mary Sullivan

Sex Slaves "The Sluts"

Alison -- Desiree Fitzsimmons -- Xiu -- Korina -- Fiona -- Violet -- Lillian -- Nurse Thamina -- Karen (Sister Louise Afra) -- Jessica St. Pierre, Reporter -- Agent Noel Heinrich, FBI -- Dr. Willow WolfTail -- April

Demons

Lucifer -- Lilith -- Marduk

The Cult of Lilith

Lana -- Chantelle

Sisters of Mary Magdalene

Mother Superior Maryām -- Sister Theodora Mariam -- Archangel Gabriel -- Dominion Ramiel (Angel)

Other

Brandon Fitzsimmons -- Doug Allard, P.I. -- Tina Allard -- Antsy (Mark's Sister) -- Alice -- Sandy (Mark's Mother) -- Sean (Mary's Father) -- Shannon (Mary's Older Sister) -- Missy (Mary's Younger Sister) -- George (Shannon's Boyfriend)-- Damien (Missy's Boyfriend) -- Felicity (Sean's Slut) -- Joy (Sandy Slut) -- Avialle (Antsy's Slut)

Chapter One

Did Sister Theodora Mariam understand the road she was about to tread upon? There is no evidence she hesitated once. She had no idea the road ended at the bloody False Miracle. Surely if she did, she never would have embarked upon her plan.

--excerpt from The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy, by Tina Allard

Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 -- Sister Theodora Mariam -- SeaTac, WA

The first lesson Sister Louise Afra had taught me when she inducted me into the Sisters of Mary Magdalene was, "Never pass up a hottie when on a mission. Providence guides us. Plus, you can have so much fun."

I knew that Sister Louise meant a beautiful woman, but I wasn't gay. I did enjoy women, and I had spent a wonderful month with Sister Louise as I recovered from my ordeal at the hands of the Warlock. Kurt was the asshole who had stolen me from my husband and ruined my life. So while I hoped for a hottie today, it was hot guy not a hot girl I hoped for.

Today, when I arrived in SeaTac to take on the Warlocks Mark and Mary, I had met such a hottie. Well, hottie wasn't the right word for Curtis. But he was a cute guy, fit and tall with brilliant, blue eyes that could melt the panties off the most prudish girl. He had flirted with me as we waited for our luggage to arrive.

I needed a hotel room, or any place to stay, and when Curtis invited me up to his room, I didn't hesitate. Providence had guided me to my destination and even rewarded me with a handsome stud to pass the time with while I waited for my next orders. The Prayer of Avvah had failed and Mark had somehow broken free from his sister. Gabriel the Archangel's words troubled me.

A far messier plan.

"Well, here we are," Curtis smiled when we reached his hotel room. His cock bulged his khaki slacks. His eyes flicked up and down my body. I could see it in my smile, he still wondered if I was truly going to fuck him.

I was such an easy girl.

"Mmm, I can't wait to see the bed," I purred, my pussy on fire, soaking my panties beneath my sundress. I didn't have to dress like a nun when I was on a mission.

In fact, seducing Warlocks was the easiest way to exorcise them, so the sexier I appeared, the easier my task would be.

The electric lock whirred. Curtis opened the door and then swept me up in his arms. His lips were on me, pinning me against the wall of the short hallway that led into the room. The door closed behind him as I melted against him, moaning into his kiss.

"Damn, you are hot," he groaned between kisses while his hands roamed my body.

"So are you," I purred, my fingers sliding up and down his chest. He had muscles beneath his dress shirt.

His hands found the hem of my sundress. I didn't fight as he ripped it up over my head, disturbing my blonde curls. My round breasts bounced free, naked and my nipples hards. His hands found them as he kissed me again. I groaned, his fingers rolling my nipples. I undulated while my pussy soaked my panties.

Curtis broke the kiss, his eyes wild with lust. He took me by the hand, dragging me deeper into the room. He reached the bed and pushed me down, growling like a hungry animal. I had unleashed his passions. He threw his watch, cell phone, and keys on the nightstand as he stared down at me

"Mmm, you make me so wet," I purred, writhing my thighs together. "Want to see?"

"Yes." He moved to the foot of the bed and seized my panties and hauled them off my waist. He wasn't gentle.

My pussy clenched and I moaned as he spread my legs wide apart. He gazed at my pussy adorned by a neatly trimmed, blonde bush, my lips drenched in my juices. My spicy cream perfumed the air as his hands slid up my thigh, the mattress creaking as he crawled on it.

"I'm going to eat you up, slut."

"Slut," I groaned, savoring the word. "Devour me. Gobble me up. Make me cum and then slam that big cock in me."

Curtis's lips buried into my pussy. He licked and sucked as he devoured me. His tongue flailed through my pussy. My hips bucked. My back arched. The rough stubble on his cheeks teased my sensitive flesh as he worked his tongue deep into my snatch, fucking me hard.

The man loved pussy.

"Oh, gosh, yes," I gasped. "Devour me, Curtis. Mmm, yes. Love my pussy."

The bed creaked as I humped against his hungry lips. My body shifted and undulated. My fingers found my nipples. I rolled my stiff, pink nubs between my fingers. I tugged and pulled on them, shooing pleasure down to my boiling pussy.

His licks were noisy. His hands squeezed and gripped my thighs as he worked his lips and tongue through my pussy. He wanted to tame me. He wanted to make me scream his name. He was the kind of man that took pride in making a woman explode.

I would fuck Curtis hard tonight.

"That's it," I gasped. "Keep doing that. I'm going to cum so hard on your lips."

His blue eyes flashed at me. I bit my lip as a hot tremble raced through me. My pussy clenched around his probing tongue while his fingers slid around and found my clit. My eyes widened and a powerful spasm shot through me.

My orgasm exploded.

"Curtis!"

My pussy spasmed. My juices squirted into his hungry mouth. I thrashed and gasped as the pleasure hammered my body. My back arched and I stared at the wall rising over my head as the bliss consumed me.

"You stud! Yes!"

He kept licking me. He wasn't satisfied with giving me one orgasm--he wanted to give me many.

I didn't complain.

"Oh, yes. Keep licking me. Oh, fuck. Yes, right there. That's it. Oh, damn, yes. Oh, yes. I can't...oh, gosh, yes. I'm going to...again. Yes, Curtis! Yes!"

Another orgasm rippled through me on the heels of the first. My toes curled beneath the assault of bliss. My gasps hyperventilated out of me. I pulled hard on my nipples as I screamed through clenched teeth, drowning in the pleasure of his pussy-licking skills.

"Oh, yes, Oh, darn, yes, Curtis. Oh, gosh, that's good. Mmm, so good." My pussy clenched. "But I need more. I need you in me. I need you to fuck me, Curtis."

He grinned and licked his lips as he rose. He waited for that. He wanted me to beg for his cock.

"That's right," I purred, feeling so sexy as he crawled up my body. The pleasure still coursed through me. "Mmm, take me, stud. Let me feel that big cock stretching out my tight pussy. You'll explode so hard inside of me."

"You are a rare woman, Theodora," he grinned before he kissed me.

I savored my spicy juices on his lips. I moaned into his kiss as his hands kneaded my breasts. His strong fingers pinched and pulled on my nub. My fingers worked the buttons off his shirt, unveiling his muscular body beneath.

"Mmm," I purred as he reared up to rip off his shirt. "You work out. Most business men don't look that good."

He grinned. "And look at you. Perfect. I never met a girl your age so wild."

"I'm older than I look," I purred.

His lips were on me again. I groaned and writhed, rubbing my wet pussy into his slacks. I worked my hands down his muscular side, eager to fish that cock out and feel it inside of me. I unbelted him then unfastened his slacks.

My hand slid into his pants and squeezed his cock through his boxers.

"That's it, slut," he groaned. "Pull me out. It's what you want."

I did want it. I shoved my hands into the waistband of his boxers and gripped his throbbing dick. I caressed the sensitive tip, loving how he shuddered, then fished his dick out. I stroked him while we kissed, my pussy clenching, eager for his girth.

He rolled us over onto his back, his hard cock prodding at my sopping cunt as I humped against him. His hands slid around, grasping my ass as I ground on him. He throbbed beneath my aching clit. I humped, trying to get his dick in me.

I broke the kiss and reached beneath, grasping his cock.

"Go for a ride, slut," he grinned. "I love watching a woman ride my dick. Then you can really see how slutty they are when they have to work for their pleasure."

"Mmm, I bet," I moaned as I straightened up. I lifted up on my knees and guided his dick to my entrance. "Damn, I need this in me."

His hands grasped my hips and shoved me down. "There you go, slut."

"Yes," I gasped as dick stretched me out.

I wiggled my hips a few times, getting used to his girth, then I slowly rode his cock, enjoying the delightful feeling of his dick's head rubbing up against the sensitive flesh of my pussy. My hips and thighs moved faster, my pussy squeezing down on his dick as the pleasure rippled through me.

His hands slid up to my breasts, squeezing them before they slid back down to my hips. He reached around, squeezing my ass as I moved faster and faster. Pleasure crossed his face, spurring me to fuck him harder, to make him cum.

"You've got a tight, fucking pussy, Theodora!" he groaned. "Goddamn, this is my lucky day!"

"I love how your big cock is stretching my pussy!" I cooed. His wasn't the biggest cock I had fucked, that dubious honor went to a Warlock I once exorcised. The prick had wished for a huge cock, and I was sore for a week after I defeated the bastard. But Curtis has a nice, thick cock.

I would cum hard on it.

His phone rang, blaring a pop song I didn't recognize. I may look eighteen, but I was forty-four and a teenager of the eighties. He groaned, glancing at his phone on the nightstand. His right hand reached for it.

"Just ignore it," I groaned, closing my eyes and savoring how thick he felt in me.

"I can't," he panted. "Shit, you're good. But I have to get this."

I couldn't believe this guy. He answered the phone while he had a hot chick riding his cock. Well, I wasn't about to stop. My pussy savored his dick stretching me out. I would cum so hard on him. There was no way I was missing out.

"Hey, babe," Curtis had said, holding his phone in his right hand while he used his left hand to shush me.

On his ring finger was a faint line left by a wedding ring. The asshole was married and speaking to his wife while I rode him. A strange, hot thrill ran through me as I slowed my hips. I squeezed my pussy as I slid up his shaft, drinking in the sensations while his face twisted with pleasure.

"Yeah, I just got into the hotel room. The baggage claim took forever. Uh-huh. I love you, too. Thanks for checking in, babe." He sounded so sweet and caring as he spoke to his wife. You couldn't tell his cheating cock was in my tight pussy.

I kept riding him, reveling in the thrill. His wife had no idea I was on his cock. I clenched my teeth and fought a groan, my orgasm swelling. I wasn't the one cheating on my spouse, so why should I feel guilty? I had my indulgence--nothing I did was a sin until I finished my mission.

It should be his wife riding his cock, not me. I was taking her place, and she had no idea. Tonight, this cock belonged to me. It would stay in my pussy until it erupted into me, flooding my hot pussy with the seed that should be planted in his wife's fertile cunt.

My orgasm almost exploded through me.

"Yeah, it was a long flight and I'm beat," Curtis said to his wife, his eyes rooted to my heaving breasts. He reached up with his left hand to cup my tit before rolling my nipple pleasantly between his fingers; my pussy clenched on his shaft. "I'll probably watch some TV and then crash."

My orgasm neared, and I grit my teeth and tried not to make too much noise as I came on his cock. This was so exciting, so fucking hot. My body shuddered, my pussy milking his dick as I listened to the intimate conversation between husband and wife.

The naughty thrill got me off so fast. I wanted more.

I kept riding his cock and grinding my clit into his groin, hoping to get another cum out of him. His fingers pinched and rolled my nipple, his eyes burning with lust as I tossed back my head and let out a low moan as the pleasure surged through my body.

I couldn't help it. This was so hot.

"Just the TV," Curtis lied to cover up the few moans that escaped my lips. "Yeah, some stupid movie's on. So, what are you wearing?" He gave a throaty laugh. "The purple bra, I love that on you. Mmm, why don't you pull off your bra and rub your dark nipples."

I shuddered, sliding my hands up to squeeze my tits as he had phone sex with his wife. My pussy clenched, another orgasm already building inside of me. The bed creaked as I rode him faster and harder.

"Yeah, babe, I'm jerking off so hard thinking about your sexy body and your chocolate breasts. I wish you were here, riding my cock." His breathing grew hard as his wife, her voice a murmur to my ears, talked dirty to him. "Fuck, babe, you're really revving my motors tonight."

Feeling naughty, I leaned over and draped my breasts across his chest. My tongue licked at his neck and ears. I moaned my pleasure softly. The bed squeaked as his hip fucked up and bounced me on his cock.

"I'm imagining you're on top of me, Latoya," he moaned into the phone, "your hips writhing on me, your cunt so wet and tight on my cock. Your breasts are rubbing into my chest while you're licking and whispering such naughty things into my ear."

I could almost hear his wife's passionate moans as she pictured exactly what I was doing. I had stolen this moment from her. My clit rubbed into his groin as our bodies writhed together. My second orgasm built inside me. He gripped my ass, squeezing my firm cheek as he thrust hard inside me.

"I'm cumming, Latoya!" he gasped, his hips bucking up. Hot cum spurted into my pussy. "I'm pretending it's your pussy I'm flooding!"

I moaned, a low throaty sound as my cunt spasmed on his dick. My pussy milked his cock while he gasped and groaned to his wife, his hand clenching down on my ass. The pleasure burned so hot through me. I moaned softly into his ear as I savored every blast of his cum into me.

"Thanks, Latoya," Curtis groaned. "That was so hot, babe. I love you."

What an asshole. I rolled off of him, panting in pleasure. I stretched my breasts over my head. "Mmm, you are such a bad boy."

A snore answered me. He was already asleep. Probably the jet lag, and I did make him cum hard. I smiled, savoring my orgasm. The man was a grade-A asshole, but he made me cum so hard. I slid my hands between my thighs and savored his jizz running out of my pussy.

I knew I would enjoy my time with Curtis in his hotel room.

Chapter Two

Doug Allard's capture by the Tyrants' forces marked a turning point in the events swirling around the false gods. They learned they had a second enemy--Brandon Fitzsimmons.

--excerpt from The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy, by Tina Allard

Brandon Fitzsimmons -- Portland, OR

I stepped into my motel room. I paid with a company card that wasn't under my name. I had refrained from using it so far. But hotel rooms required one these days, even for the seediest ones you could find. Hopefully, Mark wouldn't be able to trace it.

I was out of Washington and into Oregon and no longer in his area of control. I fell back on the bed and turned on the TV. It was too little to hope a local affiliate would have picked up the story I fed Carlos Gutierrez at KING 5 news.

I yawned as I pulled open my laptop. I went online and went to KING 5's website. They had the segment already on their site. It must have just finished airing. Despite how tired I was, I couldn't help watching the broadcast. Seeing the image of Mark, Mary, and their whores fucking all those cops would create a firestorm.

By morning, it would be national news. Mark would be distracted, and I could slip off to San Fransisco and get to Europe and be even farther out of his reach. There, I would get a copy of the Magicks of the Witch of Endor. Whether I received the book from the nuns in France or the rich German nobleman, it wouldn't matter.

Once I had that book, I would be Mark's equal in power. Then I would school him on how it should be exercised.

* * *

Doug Allard -- South Hill, WA

Anger and feared warred in me as Mark's bodyguard, a cadre of brainwashed cops dressed in slutty uniforms, glared down at me. Chasity, the leader of the guard, stood before me naked save for her bulletproof vest, a pussy stained with Mark's cum that was practically in my face.

The poor thing had her mind controlled like the others. She was Mark's slave, and she was well armed.

Noel, the FBI agent turned slut, frisked me from behind. She dug her hand into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet. She handed it to Chasity who flipped it open while Noel went back to searching me, her hands efficient. Noel may be mostly naked and dripping with cum, but she still knew how to do her job.

"Doug Allard," Chasity mused. "And a P.I.?"

She eyed me. These women were absolutely loyal. As angry as I was at Brandon for selling me out by handing over my surveillance pictures and videos to the news, I was more scared of what would happen next. Would Mark simply kill me? Or would he enslave me? Which was worse?

And what about my wife, Tina? Would he seek revenge against her?

My body trembled. My stomach twisted. If I got out of this I would kill Brandon. The idiot blew everything. He didn't even give me a heads up to clear out before Mark and his whores figured out where they were being spied on from.

I hadn't prayed in a long time, not since my second wife died. Please, god, please let me see Tina again. And if not, don't let Mark hurt her.

A bodyguard came downstairs, her red hair bouncing about her shoulders. She saluted Chasity and reported, "Ma'am, there is an entire suite of high-end surveillance gear upstairs. Better stuff then my police department has."

"Bag all of it, 01," Chasity answered. The bodyguards were all addressed by their numbers. They all thought they loved it. I had seen them eager to please Mark and Mary, each happy they had been chosen to serve and protect them.

It was sick what Mark and Mary did.

"Let's take him to see Master and Mistress," Chasity ordered. "15, 16, take the prisoner. The rest search this place for any clues on Brandon."

"Yes, ma'am," the other women said, their eyes bright, happy to obey.

My cell phone, gripped in Noel's hand, rang. My wife was calling. She must be absolutely terrified for me.

* * *

Mark Glassner

I stood with Mary on the private balcony of our bedroom staring at the house. I watched my bodyguard moving through it. My hand clenched. Mary's face was red with anger. Surveillance photos and videos of our house had just appeared on the eleven o'clock news on channel 5. Our law enforcement sluts, Chasity and Noel, figured the photos must have been shot from a house on Shaw Road across the empty lot.

I wanted to kill Brandon.

That house had a perfect view of our bedroom. Someone watched me and my fiancee while we slept. Mary rubbed at her arms, her fact twisted with disgust. I didn't blame her. I felt violated. According to the news, the surveillance photos were sent in by Brandon Fitzsimmons. I ordered a BOLO for Brandon's arrest. Every cop in Pierce County searched for the bastard. I wanted him found and punished for the headaches he was causing me.