The Devil's Pact Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I ripped my cock out and admired my work. Kelli's asshole gaped open. My cum leaked out of her. She panted and sighed, collapsing on the desk, her body wrung out by the power of her orgasm. I fucked her hard.

Mary grabbed Donna's face and turned her to my dirty cock and hissed, "Lick it clean, slut. Revel in the flavor of Kelli's ass!"

I groaned and shuddered as Donna swallowed my cock. She moaned and sucked hard, her tongue swirling about the sensitive head of my cock. Mary kept a hold of the slut's hair, her face contorting in pleasure, then she shuddered on the schoolgirl's face as her orgasm burst through her.

"Did you have a good one, Mare?" I asked as Donna bobbed her head and made sure my cock was clean of Kelli's ass.

"Yes," she panted. "We should go to the bank more often."

"Well, we still have to rob two more," I grinned.

* * *

Dr. Willow WolfTail -- Puyallup, WA

I stood in Karen's hospital room in Good Sam Hospital, staring at my fellow slut, my stomach twisting. I couldn't believe she had fallen sick so fast. Last night, she had been having a blast during the orgy, and now she needed life support. Karen lay on the hospital bed and had medical equipment hooked up to her. She had been unconscious most of the day, but she would occasionally wake up and ask after Master and Mistress before slipping back into sleep.

Thamina sat beside her, the nurse slut in regular scrubs, her headscarf about her head. She held our slut-sister's hand. Thamina's dusky face was twisted with worry. I had been with Master and Mistress almost a week. I had made love to Karen so many times. She was my family.

And I would save her.

"Doctor WolfTail, here are the test result," Nurse Marley said as she walked in. She handed me a chart.

Mistress wanted me to look after Karen, so I represented myself as the slut's private doctor, which I was. I was all the sluts doctors, as well as Master and Mistress. I glanced at the blood results. Karen was anemic, not surprising, but her white blood cell count was normal, so it wasn't an infection. I kept reading down and froze.

That couldn't be right.

"These hGC levels can't be this high," I muttered to myself. Her hGC levels were 156,704 mIU/ml. "I need a transvaginal ultrasound, nurse."

"Doctor?" Thamina asked, looking up at me.

"These numbers cannot be correct," I repeated. "Maybe they mixed up the blood results. Thamina, prep her."

"Yes, Doctor."

Thamina pulled back the blankets covering Karen's body, exposing her legs. Thamina pushed up Karen's gown and pulled her legs apart, exposing Karen's vagina. Nurse Marley returned, wheeling in the ultrasound on a cart.

I lubed the probe of the ultrasound and inserted it gently into Karen's vagina, guiding the probe as I watched the screen. It flickered with every pulse of the sound, constantly updating the image. And there it was in her womb. A yolk sack.

She was pregnant. And, based off the size, for 8 weeks and 4 days.

"She can't have that, Doctor," Thamina gasped.

I frowned as I removed the probe. When Karen started having the morning sickness symptoms, she swore her last period started twelve days ago on the seventh of June. What was going on here? She also insisted a nun couldn't get pregnant, one of the gifts they were given. So she'd only been having unprotected sex for little more than a week since her powers were broken by Lilith.

Then how the hell was she eight-and-a-half weeks pregnant?

Chapter Six

Wherever our Gods traveled, spreading their message of love and joy, they were showered with gifts.

--The Gospel of April 25:20

Mark Glassner -- Tacoma, WA

Mary and I walked into the third, and final, bank we had to rob. This bank was located in Tacoma off Pearl Street. It was on the way out to Gig Harbor and our meeting with the plane's owner. Behind us, 15 and 16 carried the duffel bags full of money.

It was a disappointing bank.

Not for the money, I'm sure it had plenty, but for the employees. Three male tellers and a female loan officer that was as stout as an outhouse. What was this world coming to when there was not even a moderately attractive bank teller? But Mary and I made the best of it.

"Mmm, I've been thinking about your cock in my tight ass all day," Mary whispered in my ear when she saw my disappointment. She rubbed my hardening cock through my pants. "What do you say, stud? Want to give your filly a nice ride?"

"I always want to give my filly a great fucking ride," I answered and kissed my sweet Mary on the lips.

There was a leather couch for waiting customers. It was perfect. I bent Mary over the armrest, hiked up her blue skirt, and exposed her beautifully plump ass. I loved her ass. Mary thought she needed to loose a little weight.

She was crazy. Her ass was perfect.

I gave her soft asscheeks each a squeeze before I knelt down and spread them apart, revealing her brown, puckered asshole. I savored the sight, inhaling her sour musk mixed with the spicy-sweet perfume of her pussy.

I had to devour her. I leaned in and tongued her sphincter in fast circles. She sighed in pleasure, shuddering beneath my tongue. I enjoyed her sour flavor. I loved every part of my Mary. I could spend the rest of my life worshiping her.

She was my goddess.

"Oh, yes, Mark," she purred. "Mmm, you know how to make a girl feel loved."

I smiled before I pushed my tongue past the tight ring of her asshole. I slipped in and swirled about her velvety, hot walls, coating her insides with saliva. I loved her flavor. I moaned as I pushed my tongue as deep as it could go, then pulled back and fucked it in again.

Mary sighed every time my tongue slipped into her depths. My fingers squeezed and massaged her butt-cheeks as I tongued her. I loved eating her ass, her pussy. She shuddered, her hips moving, her excitement building as I probed my tongue deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Mmm, ream my ass, hun!" panted Mary. "God, I love getting my ass eaten out! Get me ready for your cock. Ooh, I want it so bad. Watching you fuck that whore Kelli excited me."

I stuck two fingers up into her cunt. She was wet and hot, her flesh clenching down on my fingers. "I can tell. You're dripping."

"Mmm, well you're also so good at licking my asshole. Plus, everyone's watching."

I grinned and pulled my two fingers out of her pussy and pushed them into her tight ass. I slid them in and out, lubing her asshole until her my fingers fucked into her ass with ease. Then I stood up, and pushed my cock into her pussy, burying all the way into her tight depths.

"Ooh, that's nice," Mary sighed, her hips shifting.

"You sure you don't want me to fuck this hole?"

"No, I need my naughty stallion to fuck my ass and ride me hard."

I laughed and pulled my cock out of her pussy. Her juices dripped off my shaft as I slid up her taint and between her soft, pillowy butt-cheeks. I pressed on her sphincter. She clenched and relaxed, her wrinkled opening caressing the tip of my cock.

"Wait," Mary said right as I pushed the tip in.

"Why?" I asked, pulling my cock out.

Mary stood and walked around to lie down on the leather couch, the leather creaking as she laid down on her back. She wrapped her arms around her knees, pulled her legs back, and exposed her asshole and cunt. "Come fuck your mare, my randy stallion!"

I eagerly crawled over the armrest and onto the couch, my knees sinking into the cushion. Her legs slipped onto my shoulders as I guided my dick to her puckered asshole. I groaned as I pushed my cock slowly into her depths.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, shuddering in delight as her bowels clenched and relaxed about my dick.

I leaned over her, holding myself up on my arms as my dick slid in and out of her tight bowels. Mary's green eyes twinkled in excitement as I stared into her emerald depths. I made love to my fiancee's ass as an entire bank full of customers, tellers, and loan officers watched.

I wanted them all to see how much I loved my naughty filly.

Her bowels were velvet. She moaned every time I bottomed out inside of her. Her bowels clenched and relaxed on me. The couch groaned beneath us, the leather sticking to our heaving flesh as I fucked her faster and faster, my balls aching and the pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh, yes, your cock feels so amazing in my ass, Mark," Mary gasped. "Yes, yes! God, I love your cock in me!"

"I love your ass, Mare!" I groaned. "Love your cunt, love your breasts. I love your emerald eyes, and I love you most of all.

I fucked her hard now, pounding her ass. I couldn't help myself. I needed to cum in my woman. Our flesh slapped together as her tight asshole gripped my dick. My balls were already boiling. I couldn't last long in her depths.

I groaned through clenched teeth as I reamed her. I savored every inch of her bowels. I knew her so well. I could tell how much she loved it by the moans she made and the way her face contorted as she shuddered.

"Take my cock, Mare," I growled. "Let me hear you cum on it. Let everyone hear how you're my woman. My queen. My goddess."

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, bucking into my thrusts. "Take me. Show all these women how a real man fucks."

What a woman. My woman.

I stroked her thighs as I pounded her. I twisted my head and kissed her knees resting on my shoulders as I loomed over her. My cock ached in her depths. Her velvety bowels caressed me with every stroke, the friction firing pleasure throughout my body.

My orgasm built inside of me.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mary gasped, her face contorting in bliss as her asshole spasmed about my cock. She reached up and caressed my cheeks with her soft hands. "You're making me cum, stud! Yes, my naughty stallion's making me cum!"

Her back arched and her breasts jiggled. Her ass clenched on my cock, spurring me to pound her hard. I loved the moans of her orgasm. The spurred me closer to my own eruption. My body trembled. My thrust becoming more furious as I neared the precipice. I thrust deep into her depths.

"Yes," I growled.

"Cum in me," she moaned as my orgasm erupted.

I spilled into her asshole. I shuddered with every blast. It was heavenly. The pleasure crashed through my body, powerful blows that sent me reeling with ecstasy. Mary's legs slipped off my shoulder as I collapsed on her, kissing her sweet mouth as we held each other.

Our bodyguards finished robbing the bank for us as we cuddled. We had them lick us clean. 15 devoured my cum from Mary's ass while 16 sucked my cock clean. Then we dressed and headed to get some lunch.

After lunch, we crossed the Tacoma Narrows Bridge over the Puget Sound, leaving Tacoma behind and entering the more picturesque city of Gig Harbor. We exited highway 16 right after crossing the bridge and made a few turns before arriving at the Tacoma Narrows Airport. I found a parking spot in front of the small facilities building for the airport and headed inside the small lounge.

"Mark?" a distinguished-looking, older man asked as he stood from a lounge seat.

Sitting beside him was a gorgeous woman, tall and willowy, long black hair that fell in beautiful curves around her delicate face. She looked bored, sitting gracefully in a wrap-around, flowery dress that left her right shoulder and belly exposed, the cloth molding to her round breasts. The skirt was short, and her legs were gorgeous, delicately crossed to show off her toned calves.

"Mmm," Mary purred, her eyes flashing towards me.

We had the same thought. We would enjoy the slut together.

"Yes, I'm Mark and this is my fiancee, Mary," I introduced.

The man had a firm handshake despite his age.. "I am Julius Prescott III, and this is my lovely wife, Monique."

His lovely trophy wife.

"Pleased to meet you," Monique said, in a bored French accent. Even bored, that accent sounded sexy as hell. When Monique's eyes fell on Mary a hungry look blossomed. She reached out and gently clasped Mary's hand, rubbing her fingers sensuously across the back of Mary's hand, the boredom forgotten. "There is a quaint little bar nearby, maybe we can go and talk while we let our men do business."

"How about we tag along? I love to watch my man do business," Mary replied. "I think you'll find it very entertaining."

"Very well," Monique said, hooking her arm around Mary's.

Julius shrugged, "Well, let's start by taking a look at the plane."

He led us to a golf cart waiting outside the lounge. We piled in and he drove along the runway to one of the larger hangers. Inside was the almost ninety-foot long, narrow airplane. It was white, with triangular wings and two engines mounted on the fuselage of the plane, near the tail. Her tail number was N7301G.

"And there are no problems?" I asked Julius. I had no idea by just looking. Luckily, he couldn't lie to me.

"No, I've maintained her very carefully," Julius answered. "Would you like to see the maintenance records?"

"No, I trust you," I told him.

"Well, she configured to seat ten comfortably, and I added a small, rear cabin with a bed." Julius leaned in and confided, "It makes long flights much easier when you can stretch out in a real bed. The seats can all recline back and are somewhat comfortable to sleep on."

He led us to the door and its fold out stairs and led us inside. The cockpit was a complicated set of controls and gages with both a pilot and copilot seats. Then there was a small galley and jump-seats for two flight attendants. The main seating area of the plane had two rows of five set with plush chairs that were almost recliners. Each had a built in TV screens that folded out along with a personal Bluray players.

"Top of the line stuff," Julius insisted and then gaped.

Mary, sitting on a seat, pulled Monique into her lap. Monique sighed, captivated by Mary's wish, and the two women kissed with passion. Their lips moved together, their tongues playing. My dick throbbed hard. Prescott had no idea whether to be excited by the lesbian kiss or hurt by his wife's blatant infidelity.

Mary reached behind Monique and pulled the knot of bundled cloth that held the woman's dress closed. The wrap came undone, unwinding as it fell away from Monique's torso, exposing a magnificent pair of breasts.

"Delicious," Mary purred before burying her face between the lush mounds. She rubbed her cheeks against both soft tits.

"Monique?" Julius gasped, his voice strangled. He had settled on a reaction. "Wh-what are you doing?"

I clapped a hand on him. "It's perfectly okay for your wife to fuck Mary and myself, Julius."

"Oh, of course," Julius apologized, flushing at his outburst. "I don't know what came over me."

"Well, those are some magnificent tits on your wife," I said with a leer. "I'd be jealous, too."

Julius nodded then pried his eyes away. "Anyway, we have satellite TV and high speed internet," Julius said as he continued the tour. He led me back to the small cabin, dominated by a queen sized bed. "Well Mark, you can see how lovingly I took care of my plane."

I nodded. "Yeah, you'll sell it to me."

"Very good," Julius said and shook my hand.

"Go see my cops and they'll give you the $26 million," I said. "I hope cash will be fine?"

"Of course that's just fine," Julius said, a stunned look on his face. The guy was a billionaire and even he had probably never seen that much real, hard cash in one spot before.

"We're going fuck your wife for awhile," I told him, slapping an arm on his shoulder. "When we're done, if you could have your pilots fly the plane to Thun Field in South Hill where I've got a hanger."

"Oh, absolutely," Julius said. "You do understand that the pilots do not come with the plane."

"I'm in the hiring process for the crew," I said with a smile. Hopefully, a sexy crew.

* * *

Mary Sullivan

Monique moaned delightfully into my mouth as her husband walked passed us. I had Monique's panties, a lacy lilac scrap of cloth, bunched around her knees while my fingers skillfully played with the French woman's pussy. She had a wet cunt and shuddered in delight.

"Oh, yes, you have a magic touch," Monique purred, momentarily breaking our kiss. I winked at Mark before recapturing her lips Our tongues twined--a real French kiss.

Mark walked over to us and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his hard cock, stroking it as he moved it to our lips. Monique moaned into the kiss as her eyes stared at the cock. Her pussy clenched on my fingers.

"Suck it," I whispered in Monique's ear after breaking our kiss.

"Yes," groaned Mark as Monique's soft lips kissed my cock, her tongue caressing the head of Mark's cock.

"That's it, slut," I purred before bending over and capturing Monique's dark nipple with my lips. Monique gave a throaty laugh and a soft moan as she nibbled on Mark's cock. Her pussy clenched around my fingers.

"You two are a wild pair," she purred. "And the way you sent my husband packing. Mmm, magnificent."

"Suck his cock, slut," I purred. "You're ours right now."

"Oh, yes," she shuddered, then her hungry lips sealed over my fiance's dick and sucked.

"That's it, slut," I moaned, fingering her pussy faster. I sucked on her nipple again and watched.

"Fuck, that's nice," groaned Mark.

Monique popped her lips off and let her tongue lick out across the tip of Mark's dick. She played with his urethra and then sucked his cock back into her mouth. She bobbed her head and moaned around the dick. Her body shuddered as I fingered her faster.

She was a responsive slut.

I popped her nipple from my mouth and whispered in her ear, "Are you about to cum, slut?"

Monique moaned.

"Fuck, Mare, she's good," he panted.

"And she's hot and eager to boil over," I moaned. "Cum, slut. Let me feel that pussy convulse about my fingers."

Monique shuddered on my lap, her thighs squeezing about my wrist as she came. Her cheeks hollowed. She sucked hard and moaned loudly about my fiance's dick as her pussy massaged my probing fingers. I loved making a woman cum. It was exciting.

"You delicious slut," I praised, prying my fingers out of her pussy. My digits dripped with her juices. They smelled delicious. A tart musk. I smeared her juices on her nipple, coating her areola and nub with her cream. "Mmm, I bet she tastes delicious."

"Find out, Mare," groaned Mark.

I leaned over and sucked her nipple into my mouth. Her tart musk coated my tongue as it flicked around her nub. Monique shuddered again on my lap. She sucked hard on Mark's cock as I nibbled on her nipple.

But I wanted to get a taste of Mark's cock, too. She should share. After all, he was my fiance.

I kissed up to Monique's neck then reached her chin. My lips smooched up her chin until I reached the corner of Monique's mouth stretched wide about my fiance's cock. I let my tongue flick out and stroke his shaft.

Monique drew her mouth back until she barely had it sealed around the crown of his dick, leaving room for me to nuzzle at his cock. My lips pressed against the tip of Mark's cock, sucking on the side and bringing a groan from my fiance. Our lips brushed, and then we were kissing each other around his dick, our tongue swirling and brushing each other.

"Damn, that is hot, Mare," groaned Mark. "You two are wild."

I moaned again, loving the praise from my fiance as I sucked his cock with Monique. His hand seized both our hair, holding us in place. My pussy burned with excitement as his face twisted with pleasure.

My man was about to cum.

"You two are fucking hot," Mark moaned and pulled his dick away. He jerked his cock. I pressed my cheek against Monique's, my mouth opened. "Get ready! I got bunch of tasty cum for you two vixens!"

"Oh, yes, cum on our faces," Monique purred with her sexy, French lilt.

"Give it too me, stallion," I panted. "Give us a cum-bath!"