The Devil's Pact Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as Mark's arm tightened around me. Then I groaned as the twin before me reached up. Her fingers unzipped my shorts. I loved that sound. I wiggled more as she pulled them off my hips. I didn't wear panties beneath.

"Beau," she moaned as her finger stroked my fiery bush sculpted into a heart.

Her finger stroked lower. I let out a delicious purr of delight as she stroked through my flesh. My hips swiveled as she caressed me. She parted my folds while everyone watched, even those few who still opposed us but hadn't left, their eyes wide or envious.

"Love," I moaned as her finger pushed into my pussy. "Watch as these twins love us."

"Yes," growled Mark beside me. The fly of his pants was open and the other sister pulled his cock out. She inhaled his dick, eager to worship it. The eighteen-year-old had sucked cock before. Her cheeks hollowed and Mark groaned, "Love each other."

His words rippled through the crowd. The orgy began.

I grinned, watching clothing coming off, the strangers falling on each other in lusty desire, wanting to love each other. Women gasped as they fell to their knees, sucking on cocks, their hands stroking other shafts. Other girls were on their hands and knees, sucking a cock while taking one in their pussies, being fucked hard from behind.

My pussy clenched at the hot sight. Then I shuddered, the twin licking at my clit. Her tongue swirled about it, stirring such naughty pleasure through me. I groaned, my eyes fluttering. I gripped her black hair, pulling her tight as I savored the pleasure.

"That's it, slut," I groaned, grinding on her face. "Love your goddess's pussy."

Saying those words, admitting out loud that I was special--that I deserved to be worshiped and loved--sent a hot thrill through my snatch. My pussy clenched as her tongue slid through my folds. I groaned, staring out at the worshipers. Even a few of those not under our power were caught up by the sex, one guy with a silver aura having his dick sucked by a one of our new Thralls. The cops were falling to the tide, losing their discipline, equally enthralled by our words as the protesters.

We were change. The world would one day be peaceful. Thanks to us. It was worth selling our souls for that.

"That's it, you little whore," Mark grunted. "Get my dick ready for that tight, hot cunt. Mmm, you are getting so wet for my cock, aren't you?"

The twin moaned about his dick, her hips wiggling in her tight jeans. I smiled, glancing at Mark. He grinned back at me, his blue eyes twinkling. He was having so much fun. Which was the point. We were on our honeymoon.

Nothing could ruin this.

I kissed my husband, squealing at just the thought. He was my husband now. My man. I loved him so much. My soul mate. My god-consort. I moaned into his kiss as my pussy ground on the slut's licking tongue, her finger playing with my clit.

"Love you, Mare," Mark groaned as he broke the kiss. "Time to really have fun."

"Horny stallion."

He winked at me then pulled the girl's mouth off his dick. "Slut, you and your sister both love each other. You have the hots for each other. You want to explore the taboo. Go pull down your twin's jeans and lick her ass."

She moaned something in French, her words husky and musical. Then she crawled from Mark to her twin sister. Jeans were hauled down, followed by dark panties. She spread her twin sister's butt-cheeks apart and buried her face in, licking.

The slut moaned into my pussy as her ass was licked by her twin. Incest. I shuddered as these two would learn that wonderful joy I shared with my father, mother, and sisters. I could see the slut's tongue dance across her twin's puckered sphincter, licking it as Mark moved behind her, stroking his cock.

"Fuck her," I moaned, grinding on my twin's mouth. "Fuck the slut hard!"

"Naughty filly," my husband grinned back at me.

He fell to his knees and yanked down the skirt his twin wore. Her thong came off next. Her ass looked the same as her twin's. So cute and sexy. I shuddered, lust shooting through me as Mark rammed his cock into his twin's cunt, pressing her face into her twin's ass, which pressed that slut's lips tight against my pussy.

I groaned, savoring the incestuous delight before me. Both twins moaned and gasped as they licked pussy and ass. Mark groaned, fucking his twin hard, driving the whore's mouth tight into her sister's butt crack.

"Tongue that ass, slut," groaned Mark. "Lick your sister's ass and finger her cunt."

My twin gasped into my pussy as her sister obeyed. She thrust her tongue into my depths, swirling it around, building my pleasure. I groaned, cameras flashing as the media, kept back beyond the protesters, filmed us. We would be making international news again.

I bet these two sluts would be interviewed later.

"Shit, Mare," Mark groaned. "She's got a tight, hot cunt."

"Uh-huh," I moaned, bucking and undulating. "Oh, that's so hot. Her tongue is licking through my folds. Her tongue's dancing through them. Oh, yes. Oh, wow, that's hot. Oh, god, lick my pussy. Make me cum, you nasty slut."

"Make her cum," Mark groaned. "And you, slut, make me and your twin explode."

"Oui," Mark's twin gasped, her hips rocking back into his thrust.

I gripped my twin's hair tight. She moaned and shuddered as she tongued me. Her sister's tongue burrowed into her asshole, fucking her the same way she fucked my pussy. My clit throbbed against her lips. Everyone was watching us and the orgy. Moans filled the air.

My back arched. My nipples ached beneath my blouse. I raised my hands over my head, reaching for the sky as my orgasm built and built. My twin lapped at my pussy, drinking my sweet, spicy musk. She loved it.

"Mark!" I moaned.

"Cum, Mare," he panted, his face twisting with pleasure. "Cum all over that slut's face."

"Yes!"

"Naughty filly!" Mark groaned as I came on my twin's face.

My pussy clenched.

Juices squirted from my pussy.

My body convulsed.

People cheered from the orgy as they watched their goddess cum. My vision danced. I loved it. I savored it. The slut kept licking, drinking my juices, giving me every ounce of pleasure as she squealed her own pleasure.

Both twins were cumming in incestuous passion. Mark grunted, his face twisting in pleasure as his twin's cunt must be going wild on his dick. He fucked her hard. I licked my lips, staring at him, eager for him to explode.

"Cum in her mouth, Mark," I groaned.

He grinned at me. "Twins," he panted, ripping his dripping dick from the slut's cunt. "Kneel and press your faces together. Time to be blessed by your god."

"Thank you," the one licking my pussy moaned, her face dripping with my juices.

"Jizz all over them, Mark!" I moaned, still buzzing from my orgasm.

The twins pressed their identical faces together. Mark stroked his dick. He groaned and erupted. His jizz splashed on their identical faces. He painted them. Ropy lines splattered across their faces and cheeks. He drenched them, grunting and groaning with every stroke of his hand on his dick. His back arched.

The pleasure burst from him and coated the twin sisters in spunk. Then, consumed by the incestuous passion Mark awakened in them, they kissed, sharing his jizz. I shuddered, pulling up my shorts, and moved to my husband.

"This is going to be an amazing honeymoon," I whispered, leaning against him.

* * *

Karen - The Abyss

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as I watched Master cum all over the twins' faces. "Now the twins are snowballing his jizz."

"That's so hot," 30 said, a Thai bodyguard with dusky-olive skin. She lifted her face from my pussy, smeared with juices. "Mark is such a stud."

"We were so lucky to be chosen," agreed 34, a black-haired bodyguard with large, pillowy tits. She hugged 8 from behind.

"It's so hot that you can see them," Chasity moaned as she ground on 78's face, a dusky-skinned Iranian with round breasts.

"What's happening now?" 22 asked as she scissored with 63.

"Yes," 63 asked, her tiny breasts jiggling as she humped back.

I grinned at them. "They're kissing. They're so happy to celebrate their honeymoon."

No, being dead wasn't so bad. Not when I was surrounded with my family and knowing I would spend eternity with my loved ones. Even Sister Theodora Mariam would join us. I had no idea she was Mistress's mother until just moments ago when I checked in on her, and I realized just who she really looked like as she cuddled to Mistress's father.

I knew one day, we would be reunited thanks to the Zimmah bond.

I could still remember the first time Theodora and I made love after I rescued her from that bastard Kurt.

"And now their limo has arrived," I reported.

"I wonder where they're heading?" Chasity said, blue eyes twinkling.

"Me, too."

Chapter Two

Darkness and fire descended upon the City of Tacoma. The False God attacked with vain ambition.

--The Gospel of April 35:53

Monday, July 22nd - Brandon Fitzsimmons - Kurtz Farm outside Madison, WI

I stood in a pasture, awaiting sunrise.

Today, I would finally have the power to destroy Mark Glassner and rescue my poor wife Desiree from his clutches. I had spent all night Saturday and well into Sunday feverishly reading Professor Scrivener's translation of the Magicks of the Witch of Endor. I had consumed it all, learning all the possibilities before me.

There were a plethora of demons to be summoned from Lucifer to Lilith, Molech and Dagon. The price for power from most of them were... daunting. But Lucifer... That was the one Mark had used. I knew it the moment I read his ritual. Three wishes in exchange for my soul. A Pact with the Devil himself.

Then I would be a Warlock like Mark. I could do all the same shit he could. The so-called Miracle was just the Tsariy spell. The red light was exactly how the book described the healing magic. And his little tricks on the talk shows were just other spells found in this book. His mind control powers were easily attributable to a wish.

And how he wasted his power. I would educate him.

A giddy rush shot through me as I stood in the field, steam rising from the ground around me as sunrise approached. I hadn't slept in two days, but I didn't even feel tired. I was too excited. The day had finally come. Everything had to work perfectly this morning. I killed Professor Scrivener very late Saturday night and no-one had found his body.

Yet.

But that would change today. The weekend was over, in a few hours students and staff would be filling up the campus. They would find his body. They would start investigating. So I could not fail. I needed to perform the summoning properly. I needed to make my Pact before the authorities tracked me down. Before Mark Glassner tracked me down. If he learned I was in Wisconsin, the bastard would send every resource he could after me. He was hunting me. He had sent Doug Allard, my P.I., after me in France.

To kill me.

Mark knew I was a threat, but once I made my Pact, I would be beyond his powers.

I would hunt him.

I had already killed the heifer in preparation of the ritual. It was why I was in this pasture. The rest of her herd had moved on, calming down after the slaughter an hour ago. My hands and clothes were splattered with its blood. I never had to kill and butcher an animal before. The cow just let me walk up to it and shoot it in the head with a rifle while it stared stupidly at me, chewing on some grass. Then I drew a knife and set about butchering the dumb beast.

It was hard work, the animal's hide was tough, but I managed to hack off a chunk of flesh from its flank. And just in time. The sky lightened as dawn approached. I lit the charcoal barbecue I had brought, almost burning my hand as the flames burst to life the moment the match landed.

"Fuck," I muttered, shaking my finger. I sucked on it. Probably too much lighter fluid. Well, better safe than sorry. I picked up the bloody side of beef and prepared to throw the hunk onto the coals.

To summon Lucifer, according to the Magicks of the Witch of Endor, the flesh of a heifer must be burnt as an offering and the correct words spoken. I hovered my hand with the steak over the grill, waiting for that first golden ray to appear on the horizon.

I trembled. My stomach twisted. Every moment, my skin felt tighter and tighter. What if the authorities were tracking me down? What if they were racing here to stop me? I was so close. So damned close.

"Rise, you fucking sun," I muttered, my free hand mopping at my balding pate. It was so warm and humid even before the sun had risen.

The sky grew lighter and lighter. I licked my lips. What was taking so long? Where was the sun? Had Mark stopped it from rising?

"Don't be crazy," I muttered. I needed more sleep. How long had it been...?

And then the sun appeared, a sliver of liquid gold bleeding atop a hill, lancing right into my eyes.

My body, coiled by the tension, sprang. The beef fell sizzling into the flames as I intoned: "The Shining One, Son of the Morning, I give this pleasing offering of flesh and ask that you appear before me."

The meat sizzled and popped as the fire consumed it, and the delicious aroma of beef filled my nose. The smoke curled and wafted, rising up into the sky as I raised my hands into the air in supplication.

"The Shining One, Son of the Morning, appear before your humble servant so that he may beg three favors from you!"

I trembled. Were the words translated correctly? Did I have to speak them in the original Aramaic?

I stared at the rising sun. As more of the golden disk rose from behind the hill, I flinched, blinded by the bright light. I held up my hand to shield my eyes.

And frowned. Was there something moving in the light? I squinted, struggling to see past the blindness.

Something was moving. It came closer.

I shifted my hand around, trying to make out what approached. Was it just my imagination? No, there was something there. Someone. I squinted, trying to make out the figure walking towards me in the glare. Was it the farmer?

Or, did the summoning actually work?

"Hello?" I asked hesitantly, fear gripping my heart and a cold sweat breaking out across my body.

"Hello, Brandon Fitzsimmons," a man said with a pleasant voice. "It has been a long time since such a fine offering has been made to me." I could hear the man inhale deeply. Despite the blinding glare haloing him, I could see a smile curling his lips as he savored the scent. "Mmm, USDA grade beef. Delicious. I so miss the old ways."

Darkness fell across me. I blinked, the sun's radiance gone. The man had moved close enough to eclipse the sun. I blinked again, a bright, blue afterimage filling my sight, making it hard to see the man for a moment.

And then he became as clear as day.

The figure was a well dressed-man in a black suit, haloed by the sun, almost like he was the sun. A dark sun that shone brightly. He was handsome with dark hair and a friendly smile on his lips. His eyes were scarlet. Ice slid across my skin as his eyes flicked up and down my body.

"I wish to deal with you, Lucifer," I said with more confidence than I felt. The Devil was real. A part of my mind gibbered.

"Of course," Lucifer smiled. "Three wishes for your soul. A fair deal, I think."

"The same deal you gave Mark Glassner?" I asked, anger flaring through me.

The Devil nodded, unconcerned with my outburst. "He is a remarkable young man."

"My first wish is for Mark to die."

Lucifer sighed, shrugged, and gave me a sorry smile. "Alas, I made an agreement with Mark for a long, healthy life. I can't just go and break my own deals. That is not good business. I think you can understand that, Mr. Fitzsimmons."

"What, I can't kill him?" I asked in surprise. "Even on my own?"

His smile turned... oily. "Well, you can try. He's already survived one assassination attempt. Of course, I never promised him a pleasant or comfortable life. Just a long one."

I frowned. Well, nothing worth doing was easy. And the thought of prolonging Mark's suffering, extending it for years and years, was a pleasant one. It warmed my body. He deserved a lifetime of agony for his crimes.

Luckily, I was a careful man. I was prepared for this setback. Nothing ever was easy. I had thought out my three other wishes. I studied the Magicks of the Witch of Endor, reading it over and over again for the last twenty-four hours. If I wished for the ability to control people, there were limitations. Mark could just override my commands with his power, or a Nun could hijack my Thralls. The only way to stop that was the Zimmah ritual, but I couldn't perform that spell without a living mother. Mine had been dead fifteen years.

But, I had an idea to get around that problem.

"Then, my first wish is to be immune to another person's magical domination." I would never be under another man's control again. I would never sit by while a man--that bastard!--stole my wife, fucked her in front of me, and sent me on my way like a fucking errand-boy.

Lucifer nodded. "A wise choice."

"Second, I wish for people to obey me unquestioningly." I took a deep breath. Hopefully, this would work. "For my third wish, I want anyone under my control to be bound to me by the Zimmah ritual."

The grin on Lucifer's face broadened. "How very interesting." He pursed his lips in consideration. "I applaud your strategy, Mr. Fitzsimmons. It has been a long time since I dealt with a mortal with such foresight. We have an agreement." There was a flash of scarlet light and a contract appeared in Lucifer's hand.

I took it from him, and read it very, very carefully. And then I read it again. I wasn't about to get caught by some fine-print trickery. My three wishes were all clearly written just the way I had spoken them. The price was my soul, cheap enough.

I figured I was going to hell anyways.

"Agreed," I said when I finished reading.

"Good." Lucifer held out an old-fashioned fountain pen and pricked my thumb. Pain flashed. A bead of scarlet appeared, the tip drinking up my blood. Then he handed me the pen.

I signed in my blood, and Lucifer signed in his.

He rolled up the contract as I shivered. "Well, I'll be going. Unless you have any questions, Mr. Fitzsimmons?"

"No," I shook my head

Scarlet flashed. He was gone, the sun shining into my face again.

"I did it," I gasped, my entire body shaking.

Relief and exultation flooded through me. A dizzy, giddy thrill shot through me. I was Mark's equal, now. I licked my lips, realizing just what that meant. People were claiming that Mark was a God. Did that make me a God?

Why not?

Mark was just some dumb kid who barely knew how to use his powers. He could be ruling the world with an iron fist instead of playing at democracy. I would school Mark on just how power should be wielded.

The crack of the gun startled me. A bullet hissed past me. The cows mooed in agitation.

"Keep your hands up, sicko!" roared a man.

I looked behind me to see a man approaching from a rust-colored pick-up truck, a rifle leveled at me. He must be the farmer, Kurtz. I didn't feel any fear despite the fact the man pointed a weapon at me and had already fired one shot.

Why should I be afraid? As if this man could harm me. I was a God.

I smiled at the man, standing confident and sure. I had power now.

"I said hands up, bastard," growled the man as he came closer.

I ignored him, movement catching my attention beyond him at the truck. Someone else had climbed out of the vehicle, standing beside it, long, blonde hair streaming behind her in the breeze. My smile broadened. I hadn't had a woman in a month or longer, not since Sister Louise Afra had exorcised me in that shitty motel room I was banished to by Mark.

123456...8