The Devil's Pact Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anger surged in me. Mark had made me so helpless, so vulnerable. He took away my power. He would pay. Everyone would fucking pay.

"Freeze!" I roared

The farmer and the woman both froze in place, my powers working. My words dominated, just like Mark's.

My anger at that bastard transformed as I strode towards the farmer. He had shot at me. He could have killed me. My hands clenched. Didn't he know I was a god? Didn't this worm understand what had happened in his field?

No. But I would educate him.

Fear burned in the man's eyes as his body refused to move. He was an older man, late forties, his face tanned leather and his eyes a piercing blue. I reached the man, stared into his eyes. This was power. I could do anything. No one could stop me.

No one!

I glanced at the woman, She was young, just turned eighteen. She had the same blue eyes shining with fear as she stood frozen. She wore a flannel shirt, the tails tied together, exposing a flat, tan stomach. Well-worn jeans hugged her round hips.

My cock hardened.

I glanced at the man and ordered, "Kill yourself."

I strode forward to the girl. I didn't flinch at the gunshot. The body slumped to the ground behind me. I had delivered justice. I walked with such a light step. When I reached the truck, I smiled at the horror in the daughter's eyes. I stroked her cheek.

"He deserved to die," I told her.

Understanding blossomed in her eyes. The fear, the hatred, the anger all fled. She understood. "Do you know why?"

"Why?" she said, her voice soft. "What did my pa do?"

"He dared to shoot at your God. That is a crime, right?"

"It is," she nodded. "It was so wrong of him to shoot you." Her eyes widened. "You're a god. Like him. Ma--"

"Never say that bastard's name," I snarled and her jaws snapped shut. "Now, you have the honor of being my whore, so kneel down and suck your God's cock."

"My Lord," the girl said in awe as she knelt before me.

Her hands shook as she unzipped my pants. She trembled as she drew my cock out, stroking it between her gentle fingers. I moaned as her lips kissed the tip of my dick. I didn't remember the last time a woman sucked my cock.

Desiree never would.

That would change. Desiree would be the perfect wife no matter how many times I would have to chastise her. The blonde girl's mouth opened, and I slid my cock in. Her teeth grazed my tip, and I winced in pain.

"Dumb cunt!" I shouted and chastised her hard with the back of my hand, snapping her head back. "Watch the teeth, you stupid bitch!"

"I'm so sorry, my Lord," she whimpered and quickly sucked my cock back into her mouth. This time, her teeth didn't graze my cock.

"That's it, slut," I groaned, savoring the power. It was intoxicating. I could have any woman I wanted. Desiree would have to remember that. She would need to be grateful that I still loved her. That she was still my wife given all the options I had. "Suck my dick. Worship your god. It makes you so wet to please me. It's your greatest desire."

She moaned louder about my dick. She sucked harder. Her mouth was so wet and warm. I closed my eyes, enjoying the blowjob. My balls already boiled. It had been too long since I had a woman. I wouldn't last too long in her sucking mouth.

So I wanted to enjoy myself.

Gripping her head, I shoved her lips down my cock until I felt the back of her throat. I held her head tightly, loving how she gagged as I thrust forward, roughly shoving my cock down her throat until her lips kissed my crotch.

She struggled, gagging and choking on my cock as it filled her throat. Then she relaxed, remembering my commands. Even though she had never deep-throated a dick before, she accepted it. She submitted to me. I grunted as I fucked her mouth.

This was power.

"You nasty slut," I groaned "You live to be my cum dump. I'll spurt into your mouth, your ass, your pussy. It doesn't matter where. Your holes are only good for one thing--my cum."

She moaned about my dick, eyes staring up at me with that worship. It was wonderful being a god.

I fucked her faster and faster. My balls tightened. They thwacked into her chin as I dived down her tight throat over and over. I gripped her blonde hair tight, the pleasure shivering through me. My back arched. Her mouth was so hot. So delicious.

"Yes!" I snarled "Drink your God's jizz, slut!"

I exploded down her throat. My cum pumped straight to her stomach. I pressed her lips into my pubic hair, holding her head tight as I savored every blast of my cum spilling out of me. My hands tightened in her hair. The pleasure peaked.

Then I let her go.

She pulled her mouth off my dick and fell back onto the pasture, coughing, her face red. Saliva dripped down her mouth. She struggled to speak. "Did I... please you?"

"You pleased me," I told the girl. "A lot."

"I'm so happy, God," she answered reverently, kneeling before me, her breasts heaving in her tied-off shirt.

"What's your name?"

"Ashley."

"Well, Ashley, you get to be my first..."--What was that word?--"My first concubine."

A smile crossed her lips. "Thank you, my Lord."

"Get those jeans off," I commanded, my cock, amazingly, still hard. I couldn't remember the last time I was ready to go again so quickly. Not since I was in college, I guessed. Or high school, maybe. "I'm gonna fuck your cunt raw!"

She moaned her pleasure as I shoved my cock inside her cunt, tearing through her hymen. She was was so hot and wet inside, and her cunt was so tight as I fucked her hard. I pounded her virgin, barely legal snatch, reveling in the pleasure that engulfed my cock.

"Fuck," I grunted. "I have to find more virgins to fuck! This is amazing!"

"I'm so glad, my Lord," she moaned, thrusting back into me. "Fuck my pussy. Dump your cum into my hole. It's all my cunt is good for."

"Yes," I grunted, thinking ahead. I had to prepare to take on Mark Glassner. I would need more than one whore.

First, I had to see my brother. Then I had to make my plans. I would need power to challenge Mark. Where would I get it? I smiled. I knew just where. Mark had thought so small, so prosaic. Not me.

I would show the world how a god truly acted.

Chapter Three

The Living Gods brought love to the City of Lights, showering the Parisians in passion as They celebrated their holy matrimony.

--The First Book of Vivian 17:01

Monday, July 22nd - Mark Glassner - Paris, France

"That was delicious," I groaned, pushing back the plate.

The young waitress, a dark-haired girl with pale skin, came up to me. Her nametag read Amelie. "I am so glad you enjoyed my father's cooking."

"I did," I said, glancing around the small restaurant we ate at. Our bodyguards waited outside as we dined in here. It was the best food we had eaten at since arriving in Paris since yesterday. "My compliments to him." My eyes trailed down her back to her ass clad in the tight, black pants she wore. "Invite him out here so I can say it to him in person."

Mary, my new wife, smiled at me. "What are you up to?"

I winked at her. "I think her father deserves a special treat for preparing us this meal."

She laughed. Our two-week-long honeymoon in Europe was off to a great start. We had spent most of the day in the Louvre, Mary gushing over all the paintings while I fucked more than a few sexy tourists, including a mother and her daughter. Art wasn't my thing, but it made Mary so happy to see it all in person.

She hardly had time to paint any longer. Which was a shame, because she was the best. She had been so embarrassed when I hung up her painting of Mount Rainier in the living room. She claimed it wasn't good enough. But it was perfect.

Amelie appeared with her father, an older man in a white chef's jacket. He had a friendly smile on his face. "My daughter says you enjoyed your meal."

"It was delightful," Mary purred, her eyes glancing at Amelie. "Almost as delightful as your daughter."

The girl blushed.

"Yes, she is my pride and joy," the man grinned, giving his daughter a quick hug. "My sweet Amelie. I will miss her dearly when she goes off to university. It won't seem as bright in here."

"Oh, you will find some girl prettier than me to wait tables," Amelie giggled as she gathered up our plates. She whisked them off.

"Ah, but how could they replace my beautiful daughter?" The man shrugged. "So, what brings you to Paris?"

"Our honeymoon," Mary said.

We reached over the table to take each other's hands. Mary's wedding ring flashed, the diamond made of a dark rock, a smoky diamond I thought perfect for her. I brushed it with my thumb then lifted her hand to kiss her knuckles.

"Meriveilleux," he clapped. "This calls for a celebration."

"It does," I grinned as Amelie appeared. "Is your daughter a virgin?"

"Well, of course she is," the man said, blinking. Then he frowned at me. "Though I don't see what business it is to you."

Mary grinned at me, her green eyes flashing. "Let's find out. Amelie, bend over the table, pull down your pants and panties."

The girl's aura went jet black. She hastened to obey even as her father's jaw dropped. She bent over the table then unzipped and unfastened her black pants. She wiggled them off, exposing a pair of cream colored panties that clung to her ass. I licked my lips, standing up and moving to the father.

"Now, this is how we celebrate," I told him. "You're about to see your daughter's beautiful cunt. Enjoy."

"But..." the man objected. And then his daughter yanked down her panties, exposing a neatly trimmed black bush adorning her pussy.

"You are getting so hot and wet, Amelie," Mary told her. My naughty filly reached over and rubbed at Amelie's pussy. "Oh, yes, just so hot, aching for my husband's cock to fuck you."

"Fuck!" The father turned to me, eyes wide.

"Watch and enjoy," I told him. "You want me to fuck your daughter and find out if she's a virgin. So ask me."

The man blinked as my commands wrapped about him. He shuddered. "Would you fuck my daughter and find out if she's a virgin?"

"Yes," Amelie moaned, so wet and hot from Mary's commands. "I need him in me."

"Her pussy awaits," Mary grinned. "Enjoy her."

"Not as much as I'll enjoy you," I grinned at her. "Up on the Eiffel Tower."

Mary shuddered and seized my cock, guiding me to Amelie's pussy. I groaned as Mary rubbed me through her silky folds. It was so exciting with the girl's father watching. Other patrons gasped in shock, standing up.

"Sex is never a bad thing," Mary said. "So sit and enjoy the show. You don't have a problem with any public sex."

I grinned at her. I loved having an audience.

My dick throbbed against Amelie's hot pussy. I found her opening but didn't feel a hymen. I thrust into her depths She was tight, but not virgin tight. I groaned anyways as I sank into her depths, bringing a moan from the girl.

"Sorry," I grunted, glancing over my shoulder at her father. "She wasn't a virgin. Your daughter's a slut."

"Yes," Mary moaned.

"I bet she's eaten pussy before," I grinned. "Mary, want to find out?"

"Oh, yes, I do."

My wife hiked up her skirt as she climbed onto the table, her legs spread wide. She exposed her shaved pussy, a heart of fiery hair adorning her pubic mound, and brought Amelia's face to her pussy as I fucked the girl's hot, tight cunt.

"Eat my pussy," Mary moaned and then shuddered. Her eyes lit up and dimples danced on her freckled cheeks as she smiled. "Oh, Mark, she's no novice at pussy licking. She's done this before, too."

"Your daughter is turning out to be a slut," I grunted, my dick aching as I reamed over and over into her depths.

"Amelie," he groaned "Is this true. Are you a salope?"

"Sorry, Pére," she moaned, her pussy clenching. "Oh, yes, yes, fuck my pussy. Oh, your cock is so good. I'm sorry, Pére. Please don't watch but... his cock feels so good, and her pussy..." She licked through Mary's snatch. "Delicious."

I reamed into her hot cunt, my balls swinging, the friction sending pleasure radiating through my body. I groaned, holding her hips, thrusting hard into her and pressing her face into Mary's snatch. My wife--how I loved calling her that--moaned, her auburn hair dancing about her beautiful face as she humped away.

The table groaned and creaked with every thrust. My wife gasped and ground against Amelia's hungry mouth, pleasure crossing her face. Her spasming legs knocked off the bread basket as delicious pleasure crossed her face.

"You are getting so turned on," I grunted. "All the people watching you."

"Especially the girl's father," Mary moaned, a shudder of pleasure crossing her face.

"Naughty filly."

Her grin grew. "So naughty. But, Mark, if you want to find out if she really is a slut, fuck her ass. Find out if it's cherry or not."

"You have the best ideas."

"I did marry you."

"I proposed."

She giggled and nodded. "Fuck her ass. Find out just how slutty she is. While her father watches."

I groaned, glancing at the man. He stared at his daughter, unable to look away. Amelia shuddered as my dick pulled out of her cunt. I slid my dripping shaft up between those plump butt-cheeks, pressing between them and finding her puckered sphincter.

"What do you say?" I grinned at her dad. "Do you think she's got a virgin ass?"

"I... I don't know," he groaned.

I thrust.

Amelia howled into Mary's pussy.

My cock sank into her hot, tight bowels. The flesh engulfed my dick. Hot and tight, so velvety. I groaned, my back arching as I enjoyed every moment of sliding into her bowels' depths. I groaned, my body shaking.

She was so tight. So good. So hot. I groaned out my pleasure as I drew back and slammed in again and again. There was no way she had a virgin ass. The slut had taken a cock back here before. Her hips moved, her moans so loud.

"Nope, not even a virgin ass," I panted. "But, I hear the French love it up the ass."

"Oui!" Amelia moaned, her bowels clenching so hard.

The slut came. She moaned out in French as her bowels spasmed about my dick. I thrust into her asshole, my hand pressing her face into Mary's snatch, making sure she kept licking as the pleasure burned through her.

"Your daughter's cumming on my dick. What a slut," I groaned, slamming into her, my groin smacking into her butt-cheeks, my balls thwacking hard. "Damn, she's tight. I'm going to flood her asshole."

"Do it," Mary moaned. "Flood her, Mark. Fill her up. Get her nice and ready for the other customers."

"Oh, my naughty filly!"

I drove into Amelia's asshole, my pleasure bursting. Mary shuddered, cumming on the slut's lips as I drove my dick into Amelia's asshole. I groaned, savoring how tight her bowels were. The pressure swelled in my balls.

I exploded.

"Take my cum, slut," I panted, slamming into her asshole.

Her bowels milked my cock as I shuddered. She drew out every last drop. It made me shudder and sway. My eyes rolled back into my head as I gripped her hips. My cock pulsed cum into her asshole as I stared into Mary's green eyes.

What a honeymoon. We would fuck our way across Europe. We would have so much damned fun before we went home. I grunted as the last load of my cum erupted into Amelia's asshole. Pleasure surging through me, I leaned over and kissed my wife hard on the lips.

Mary seized my short hair, holding on tight as our tongues danced. She moaned, shuddering as her orgasm peaked. The kiss softened as her pleasure died. She broke it, her green eyes shining with naughty passion.

I pulled my dick out of Amelia's asshole, glancing at her father. "Well, sir, your daughter is such a whore, she wants you to fuck her."

"I do," Amelia gasped as my words struck her. The girl would think she just realized it. "Fuck me, Pére!"

"Fuck your daughter and love every moment of it," I told the man. "No one should ever feel guilty for fucking another, even if they are related."

And then her father was undoing his pants.

"Every other guy, line up to fuck her ass," Mary giggled. "And women, line up to have her lick your pussies."

* * *

Mary Glassner

I grinned as I slid off the table, the guys queuing up to fuck Amelia after her father finished using her. "You are such a slut," I told the girl. "You love it when any man or woman uses your body. It makes you feel so wonderful."

"It does," Amelia moaned, her hips rocking back, then she moaned to her father in French.

I reached Mark and knelt before him. He frowned at me. "Mare, it was just in her ass."

"I know," I told him, seizing his cock. I could smell her sour musk, making me shudder. I was such a slut, too.

"Let me get 51 or another bodyguard to clean my dick," he grunted.

I shook my head. "I want to clean my husband's dick of that slut's ass."

The look in his blue eyes made my heart flutter. He grinned, "Damn, I love you, Mare."

I didn't have to kneel, to prostrate, myself before him. I wasn't his slut, but his wife, his partner, his equal. I chose to do this out of love. And I could see it in his blue eyes that he knew. His boyish smile brought one to my lips.

This man was the horniest man in the world. He could have any woman, and he chose to love me instead of dominate me. He chose to share his power with me instead of keeping it all to himself. I loved him more and more every day.

So I licked his cock from the base, his balls nudging my chin, up to the crown. I savored Amelia's sour bowels the entire length, shuddering at the nasty thrill of cleaning her ass from his cock. I reached the crown, swirling about the tip, loving how he moaned my name.

"Mare!"

Such love, such desire.

"That's it, Mare. Damn, I married one naughty filly."

"The naughtiest," I giggled before sucking on the tip of his cock like a lollipop.

He groaned louder each time my cheeks hollowed. My tongue swirled, gathering the sour musk. It slowly faded as I enjoyed his cock. I slid my mouth farther down, bobbing and sucking, eager to give him as much pleasure as possible.

And he loved every moment of it. He groaned, shaking and shuddering. His hands clenched before he ran his fingers through my auburn hair. He didn't seize me like a slut, holding my mouth in place, he just stroked me, savored the feel of my hair as he enjoyed my sucking mouth.

I swirled my tongue, cleaning the sour musk before sliding more and more of his dick into my mouth. He brushed the back of my throat. I had swallowed this cock so many times. It was easy. I hardly even gagged as my tongue savored the sour flavor.

"Damn," Mark grunted, glancing over at the cook fucking his daughter hard. "This is the best woman in the world. She's a goddess."

"Oui," the cook groaned.

"She tasted divine," Amelia moaned, licking her pussy-stained lips as she lifted her mouth from a dark-haired woman's snatch.

I shuddered, closing my eyes as my lips reached the base of Mark's cock. I had every inch of him. I swirled my tongue about his dick's base, cleaning off the last of the girl's ass while I breathed through my nose. I hummed, vibrating my vocal cords for his pleasure. It crossed his face.

Then I slid my mouth back up his dick slowly, sucking hard for every inch. That made his hands tighten in my hair, gripping tight as the pleasure burned through him. I pulled back until only the tip remained in my mouth, bathing it with my tongue, savoring the texture, the taste of his precum.

"Mare!"

Amelia gasped out in French behind him, cumming on her father's dick, moaning into the woman's snatch.

A taboo thrill shot through me. Lust surged. I bobbed my mouth hard and frantic on his cock, sucking, swirling, pleasuring him. I wanted him to explode. I wanted him to feel like a god. I was his goddess. He deserved the best blowjob ever.

123456...8