The Devil's Pact Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a filthy whore!" Master groaned

CRACK!

I gasped, Master's hand spanking hard on my ass, leaving stinging pain melting into the burning agony his cock created pumping in and out of my bowels. I bucked between the two, my orgasm shooting me higher, the spanking catapulting me to new heights of rapture.

The pain became pleasure as the rapture became agony. They all twisted and danced in me. I moaned and gasped, words tumbling from my mouth, my fingers digging into Karishma's butt-hole. I didn't know what spilled from my lips.

Too much pleasure. Too much pain.

"You're just begging for my cum!" snarled Master.

"Yes!" I gasped.

And then his hand shoved my face back between Karishma's asscheeks. "Keep licking the whore, slut!"

I tongued her, bucking, heaving, orgasm after orgasm convulsing my body. My bowels begged Master's cock for his cum. I shoved my tongue into the nurse's sour asshole, fucking her with the same force Master plowed me.

CRACK!

Another wonderful spanking burned my ass.

"I'm cumming!" moaned the nurse. "You disgusting, untouchable whore! You made me cum by eating my filthy ass!"

I shuddered, loving it. I spasmed hard, screaming out, "Cum in my abused ass, Master! I need it!"

"Because you're a filthy slut?" he demanded.

"The filthiest!"

Master erupted into my ass. He growled, smacking my ass hard as his jizz pumped over and over into my bowels. I drank it in, wiggling my hips, loving every moment of his cock unloading into my bowels, filling me with all that wonderful jizz.

I loved it.

He grunted, holding me as the last blast of jizz pumped into my asshole. I shuddered. Without his cock plunging painfully in and out of my bowels, my orgasm had died down to a simmer. I blinked, groaning, my entire body trembling from the rapture.

Master ripped out of my asshole. I gasped open, cum pouring out of my bowels, across my taint, to my waxed and dripping pussy.

"May I clean your cock, my Lord?" Nurse Karishma asked with such demure desire. I looked up at her turning around. She had a beautiful face, mature, in her early thirties. Her dark eyes had a hungry look and her lips bore a sultry smile.

"Do it, slut," Master ordered.

Like a proper slut, Karishma fell to her hands and knees and crawled past me. Her long, black hair dragged on the hospital's floor. She grasped Master's cock, taking a long, slow lick up his shaft. She shivered, savoring the sour flavor of my ass adorning his cock. Her tongue scooped up a drop of cum from Master's slit, then slid back down his shaft.

I trembled, watching her bathe his cock with her tongue. I fingered my asshole, scoping up the jizz soured by my bowels and brought the treat to my lips. Such joy went through me to see this whore attending to the greatest man in the world.

I was so thankful Master and Mistress chose me out of the sluts working at the Space Needle that night last June.

"My Lord, if I am not being too presumptuous, I would like to ask a boon of you," Karishma murmured between licks.

"What, slut?" Master asked.

"I want to serve you," she answered. "Use me for your pleasure! Make me one of your maids!" Her mouth engulfed his cock and she deep-throated Master in one, smooth motion.

"You're quite talented," he moaned, such pleasure crossing his face. "I think we can find a place for you."

She popped off my cock, beaming up at me. "Thank you, my Lord!"

Anger surged through me. I smacked her ass. "Don't stop sucking his cock, whore!"

"Sorry!" she gasped and deep-throated his cock.

I grasped the nurse's head, giving Master an apologetic glance. Then I fucked the whore's mouth up and down his cock, loving the sounds of her sucking and gagging. "I'll see her properly trained, Master."

He smiled at me--I melted inside--and said, "Good."

I pumped the slut's mouth up and down his cock, my pussy clenching, my nipples throbbing, begging to be hurt. But my hands were occupied. I endured my horny desires, concentrating on what mattered--pleasuring my master.

Drool dribbled out of the corners of Karishma's mouth as she sucked. I leaned in, nuzzling at her ear. "This is what you wanted, slut. To be his whore."

She just moaned, sucking louder, her cheeks hollowing. She didn't fight me one bit. She wanted to be used like a whore, like a hole that only existed to take Master's cum and Mistress's piss. My pussy clenched so hard, shudders wracking my body.

"Keep pleasing him, slut! He's going to cum! He's going to flood your stomach with all that jizz."

"Yes," Master groaned, flashing me another boyish grin, his blue eyes twinkling.

I smiled back.

Then, his face twisting, I knew he was on the verge of erupting. I shoved Karishma's face all the way down his cock. Her lips buried in his dark-brown pubic hair. He groaned, his cock erupting, pumping his jizz straight into her stomach.

"You feel that?" I moaned into her ear. "That's your Lord and Master's cum pumping into your whore-stomach. You lucky slut."

I nipped her ear and Karishma moaned.

"Who's the next child I'm healing?" Master asked after pulling his cock from the whore's mouth, a satiated grin on his face as he zipped up his cock.

"Jenny Peck, room 304, Master," I grinned at him. "She just turned eighteen."

Chapter Two

As the Gods shared their love, healing the sick children, the demonic Patriots plotted. Their perfidy knew no bounds.

--Gospel of April 42:1

Mark Glassner

Jenny Peck was in desperate need of a lung transplant because of her Cystic Fibrosis. She'd spent the last two years in the hospital. Her parents sat on one side of her bed, watching their daughter as a respirator breathed for her. The mother was blonde with a heart-shaped face and plump lips. I smiled at her.

"My God," her husband murmured and bowed.

"Oh, thank you," the wife said in relief and knelt before me. "The doctors don't think she has long to live."

Her mouth was so close to my cock. I wanted to pull it out and have her suck on it. But her daughter was dying. That could wait. I stepped around her and grabbed Jenny's hand. I spoke the word, and power flooded out of me. I groaned. She was more challenging to heal than Abbas. Her lungs, liver, and pancreas were all damaged by her condition.

But I had power. I would save this barely legal girl and give her a life, show her the pleasures her disease had robbed from her. The crimson light died down, revealing the girl's skin pink and healthy, a beautiful smile appeared on her lips.

"Oh my baby," her father cried, hugging her.

"You healed her," the mother whispered, still kneeling. She licked her lips, understanding she now had to make a sacrifice to her god.

One she'd enjoy.

I smiled at her and unzipped my pants. She eyed my hard cock. She glanced up at me, her eyes full of worship, her tongue pursed between red lips. Then she leaned over and sucked the head of my cock into her married lips.

"Good," I groaned, enjoying her hot mouth as she slowly bobbed her head.

Her tongue danced around my cock, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. I savored the pleasure, my balls feeling her hungry suction. Her eyes burned as they stared up at me, worshipful awe transforming her face into zealous ecstasy.

"Mom!" Jenny gasped, bolting upright.

Her dad let out a strangled, "Irene!"

I glanced at them, shock painting their faces. I savored the hurt in the husband's face, the look of betrayal as I cuckolded his wife and the awakened, jealous desire in the daughter's as she stared at her first cock buried in her mother's lips.

Then I said the words to take away their shock and the husband's pain. "It's okay. Irene is just worshiping me. You are proud and happy for her." I smiled as my commands sank in, and the husband and daughter relaxed. "She's just worshiping her god. After all, I saved your daughter."

"Yes, yes," the husband nodded. "Of course. You performed a miracle, my God." He hugged his daughter tighter.

Her nipples poked at her thin hospital gown.

Healing the daughter, restoring color to her cheeks, awakened her youthful, innocent beauty. Her cheeks flushed crimson as she watched, her eyes sparkling. She leaned forward, studying her mother's blowjob technique.

She looked a lot like her mother, although the eyes were different: The mother's were green, the daughter's blue. My dick throbbed, loving the daughter's attention almost as much as the husband witnessing his wife's whorish desire for my cock.

"Have you ever had sex, Jenny?" I asked, running my hands through her mother's blonde hair.

"No," she answered. Her father nudged her. "I mean, no, my Lord."

Irene sucked harder, her hands cupping my balls. I fucked the sexy wife's hot mouth, glancing now at the husband. "Your wife gives great head. Really knows how to love a cock."

He smiled a little foolishly. "I've never had complaints, my Lord."

"Great," I groaned. "A good wife blows her husband whenever he wants. And a good husband licks his wife's cunt whenever she needs it."

"Yes, my Lord," he groaned.

His wife just sucked so hard on my dick as I fucked it in and out of her mouth.

I loved that, savoring the married woman's whorish passion. My hips pumped my dick deeper into her mouth. I brushed the back of her mouth. Remembering Nurse Karishma's tight throat, a smile grew on my lips.

I pressed my cock against her gullet. She stiffened, resisting.

"Relax, slut," I groaned. "Relax your throat so I can fuck your mouth!"

She obeyed. She didn't fight as I forced my cock down her throat. Gripping her head between my hands, I fucked her mouth hard. Her throat was tight, massaging my sensitive tip as I plunged my shaft down her mouth over and over. My balls slapped her chin, meaty thwacks as I enjoyed her mouth.

Jenny's deep blue eyes were wide as she watched her mother be my whore. I grinned at her, gripping her mother's golden curls hard, thrusting my dick faster and faster down Irene's mouth. She sucked and gurgled, her tongue dancing on my dick. Throaty moans rose, humming around my shaft.

"Wow, Mother," Irene said, swallowing. "You're taking so much of his cock."

"She is," the husband said, eyes wide, awe in his voice.

I grinned at him. "She'll do the same for you now that I instructed her on how a wife pleases her husband."

He just nodded, rubbing at his jeans, getting hard as I used his wife.

But I flicked my eyes to the eighteen-year-old. "Let's see those tits, Jenny."

"Um, okay, sure," she muttered, looking away in embarrassment even as her hands went to the ties of her hospital gown.

"What do you say?" her father admonished.

"Right, yes, my Lord," Jenny answered, squirming with embarrassment. "I'll show you my tits, my Lord."

"I'm sorry, my daughter never learned proper manners, my Lord." He grimaced. "We went easy on her because of her... Well, I guess we don't have to anymore."

"It's fine," I said, mouth salivating as the barely legal beauty lifted off her hospital gown.

I groaned. She wore no bra beneath, exposing pale, budding breasts topped with dark-pink nipples. Small nubs, like little buttons. I wanted to gnaw on those little buttons, to feel them between my teeth. My dick throbbed in her mother's throat.

"I can always forgive a pretty, young girl," I said. "Let's see your cunt."

"Yes, my Lord," she blushed. Her fingers hooked the waistband of her cotton panties. With a blushing shiver, she pulled them off of her coltish legs.

I groaned at the sight of her tight slit surrounded by golden curls. My cock erupted into her mother's mouth. My body bucked, jizz pumping out of my body, leaving me trembling and groaning. I savored the rapture surging through my body as my eyes feasted on that barely legal cunt.

I let go of Irene. She pulled her mouth off my cock, swallowing most of my large load. A glob of white spunk fell out of the corner of her mouth onto her thick sweater, and soaked into the fabric. My dick, still hard thanks to my Pact with the Devil, ached to enjoy a younger hole.

I grabbed Irene's hand, pulled the mother to her feet, and turned her to face her daughter. As I reached down to fondle her plump ass through her long, dark skirt, I asked the mother, "Isn't she beautiful?"

"She's my angel," Irene whispered, shivering as I squeezed her ass.

"Have you ever thought about spreading her pale thighs and tasting her innocent treasure?"

"I don't underst... Oh." Irene flushed crimson. "No, my Lord."

I pressed my lips against the hot wife's ear. "Why not? Look at how beautiful her cunt is. Surrounded by that forest of golden curls. I'm gonna fuck her. Pop her cherry. Use your mouth and get her nice and ready for my dick."

"I... yes, my Lord," she breathed, my commands changing her entire outlook on sex and incest. Licking her lips, she reached out to stroke her daughter's legs. "Momma will get you all wet and ready for your God."

"Just bend over and pull her to you," I instructed as I rubbed her ass through her skirt. "I'll make sure you feel good, too. And you," I glanced at her husband, "just enjoy the show. You'll get to enjoy sloppy seconds."

"Yes, my Lord," the husband groaned, still squeezing his dick through his jeans.

Irene bent over the foot of the hospital bed, pulled her daughter to her, and spread the girl's youthful thighs. Irene lowered her face until it lay inches away from her daughter's snatch. She inhaled, breathing in her daughter's scent in.

"Delicious, right?" I asked.

"Yes, my Lord!" she moaned before burying her face into Jenny's fresh snatch.

"Oh, fuck!" Jenny gasped, bucking as she felt the first incestuous contact of her mother's lips on her cunt.

"Language, young lady," reprimanded her dad.

"Really, Dad?" Jenny rolled her eyes at her dad and shook her head. "Mom's going down on my pussy!"

I grinned as I hiked up Irene's skirt. Delight filled me when I found her panty-free. A true believer. She shaved her cunt save for a strip of blonde above her clit. But it wasn't her pussy I was interested in. I spread her asscheeks opened and fingered her puckered hole.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked as I shoved a finger past the tight sphincter into her velvety depths.

"No, my Lord!" she squeaked as I violated her bowels, loving the texture, my dick throbbing in anticipation.

"Why haven't you ever let your husband fuck your ass?"

"It's dirty," she answered.

I pushed the head of my wet cock, lubed by her spit, against her asshole and plunged in. She moaned, squeezing tight on my dick as I sank into her velvety depths. I shuddered, my shaft sliding deeper and deeper into her tight, virgin bowels.

When I bottomed out I looked at her husband and told him, "When I'm done, your wife will be more than happy to give you sloppy seconds." I gave her ass a slap. "Right, Irene?"

"Yes, my Lord!" she panted, her voice tight with pleasure. "I'd be thrilled to let my husband fuck my asshole! Oh, my Lord, your cock... It's so hot!"

"Wow, Mom," her daughter groaned, grinding her pussy on her mother's lips. "You took all of his cock! That's amazing!"

"Uh-huh," Irene moaned into Jenny's snatch.

The incestuous sight before me surged lust through me. I gripped the mother's hips, drawing my cock back through her tight, warm ass. Then I slammed in, reaming her hard over and over. My balls smacked into her taint as I butt-fucked her hard, velvety pleasure writhing about my cock.

The mother moaned into her daughter's cunt as I fucked her bowels. I plowed them harder and harder, loving pressing the mother's mouth into Jenny's barely legal cunt. The girl writhed on the bed, gripping the bedsheets with one hand and her mother's golden curls with the other as she humped her hips.

"Oh, Mom!" she gasped. "Oh yes, that's soooooo amazing! You're eating my pussy! My pussy!"

"Yes," I growled, watching the girl experience her first taste of passion.

Incestuous, lesbian passion.

Her firm, youthful tits bounced as she humped against her mother's hungry mouth. My dick throbbed in her mother's bowels. I fucked Irene's ass so hard, staring at the passion burning through her daughter's body.

This was so hot. The husband watched, hand down his pants, squeezing his dick as his wife and daughter writhed for my pleasure. I'd use them both before him, taking them because I could. Because I was his god.

My balls tightened.

"Oh, yes, Mom!" Jenny howled, her back arching. "Oh, wow. I'm going to... I'm going to... to cum!"

She said that word with such awe, like she never thought she'd get to orgasm thanks to her sickness. And now she experienced such rapture because I healed her. My powers could bring such joy to the world.

"Mom!" she squealed.

"Cum, honey!" moaned her father. "Cum on your mother's mouth.

Jenny tightened her thighs about her mother's head as she orgasm. She writhed in pleasure, bucking on the bed. I groaned, plowing her mother's ass so hard, watching the barely legal girl revel in her first climax.

Irene groaned, her bowels clenching so hard on my dick as she licked and nuzzled at her daughter's spasming pussy. She explored the delicate folds of her daughter's barely legal cunt while her ass massaged my invading cock.

"It keeps flooding through me, Mom!" Jenny howled.

"Just enjoy it," I groaned. "Enjoy your new life!"

"Thank you, my Lord, for this gift," the cumming girl moaned, staring at me with such hungry passion, awakened to her body's pleasures.

I fucked the mother's asshole harder and faster. The sweet friction of my cock's head rubbing against her bowels built the growing pressure in my balls. They smacked over and over into her taint as she moaned into her daughter's cumming snatch, prolonging Jenny's taste of rapture.

"Daddy, look, I'm cumming so hard!" moaned Jenny. "Mom made me cum!"

"She did," groaned the father, jerking his cock off in his pants.

I loved it. I grunted, eager to--

Mark, are you staying on task? sent Mary, startling me and almost throwing off my strokes.

Almost.

Sure, I sent back to my wife, pumping away at the married woman's bowels, driving her face into her daughter's snatch. It was the truth. I just healed Jenny. Thanks to the Siyach spell, my wife and I could communicate telepathically.

Liar. I could feel her amusement through the sending. Who're you fucking right now?

Mary always sensed me fucking through the sending, no matter how hard I tried to keep the passion out of my thoughts. Of course, when you were buried in a woman's ass that felt this amazing, it was hard to hide your passion.

Fucking a mother's ass while she eats out her virgin daughter's cunt. My dick throbbed in the mom's bowels. Jenny just turned eighteen, and she's enjoying her first taste of pleasure now that she's well.

I see why you got distracted. She had a resigned edge to her thought. And how many children have you healed?

Five. Including the girl learning about the joys of mother-daughter incest.

After you're finished, you have to heal ten children without taking a break. I'll check with 51 to make sure. That seemed more than a little bit unfair, but I knew 51 would side with Mary. Sometimes I regretted giving free will back to the bodyguards.

Yes, dear, I promised.

Jenny gasped loudly, her body convulsing as another orgasm rippled through her. "Oh wow, Mom!" she cried. "Cumming is so fucking awesome!"

"Mmm, orgasms always are, angel," the mom purred, bowels clenching down on my dick."And mind your language. We didn't raise you to speak such filth!"

"Sorry, Mom," gasped the cumming girl as Irene bent down and continued to vigorously eat her out snatch.

A suspicion formed in my mind. My wife was nearly as lustful a being as I was. So Mare, how many children have you healed?

123456...8