The Devil's Plaything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she ready?" Asked Anthony as he looked back at Georgia eating me out.

"Yes she is." Smiled Georgia as she looked up and gave a very sexual grin.

Anthony pulled out of my mouth, making sure that the wetness didn't drip anywhere and positioned himself behind me.

He told me to flip over and onto my knees with my head on the mattress, obeying him I flipped and stuck my ass out as much as I could, face on the mattress looking towards Georgia who looked on in excitement as Anthony lined up for penetration.

Smacking my ass a couple times, remarked how sexy I was, then grabbed his penis and placed pressure onto my ass. Slowly, the penis slid into my ass, gripped every inch, making Anthony and I moan. Once he reached balls deep, we both let our breaths out in relief, it was a tight squeeze and I don't think Anthony was expecting that.

Handing Anthony a bottle i felt a cold wet sensation drip down my crack above my anus. Anthony pulled out and the lube dripped onto his penis, taking his hand he lathered up himself and poked a finger into my anus, lubing it as well. For good measure he squeezed another dollop on and slid straight back into me with a bit more force than the first time.

Grabbing my hips he thrusted well and true, hitting the spots right where I was the most vulnerable. I couldn't help but moan each time he pulled out and pushed back into me, slapping his legs against mine as he trusted harder and harder.

Anthony started to breathe heavier and let out a moan every few thrusts. His penis started to throb, he quickly pulled out and pushed me down onto my stomach laying flat and came onto my back and ass.

Rope after rope dripped on me. It was thick and sticky, but also wet and slippery.

"Stay there, don't move." Anthony ordered me

Georgia giggled then I felt a light wet movement on my ass, Georgia was licking all the cum up from my back and ass!

After a few moments it was all cleaned up, "mmmmmmmmm!" Hummed Georgia as she swallowed the last of it.

Collapsing next to me Anthony put his arm around me, slowly but deeply breathing as he rests his eyes. I turned away so that I fit nicely as a small spoon with my ass against his groin, Georgia closed up on me and we all laid cuddling and resting.

12