The Devil's Plaything Ch. 02

Story Info
Elise may have bit off more than she can chew at Andrew's.
4.8k words
4.56
4.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I just want to thank everyone who has followed me, added to favourites, commented and rated. I wasn't sure if it was any good and if you would like it, but there has been requests for more so I have obliged.

**********

Waking up in between Georgia and Anthony was a new experience, well the whole night was. Feeling a little cold and unsure of the time I decided to get up and find my clothes. Sneaking off the bed I took a step and nearly went ass up. I had definitely done some exercise last night and my legs still haven't recovered.

Shakily I made my way out of the bedroom and down the hall. Spotting one of my shoes I turned the corner into the living room and found clothes scattered all across the floor and furniture, I eventually found the rest of my things.

Checking to see whether or not Georgia or Anthony had woken I poked my head back into their room. Anthony had woken up and placed the covers over Georgia who was still passed out in a peaceful sleep, he then turned to me and asked, "About to head off?"

Wanting to stay quiet I nodded, Anthony moved out of the room and headed towards the front door.

Staying quiet we talked a little, mostly about how I was getting home, at first I declined Anthony's offer to take me home, but since I had little clothes, being cold out and rideshares are risky to begin with I accepted with gratitude.

On the drive, I didn't talk too much, I don't know if that was due to some awkwardness or a hangover or even just being shy.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Anthony asked, breaking the silence.

"I, uhh, yeah, it was incredible. I've never done anything like it before." I replied.

"So never as in ... you were a virgin?" Anthony questioned.

"No, I have done some other stuff with a girl before, but nothing with a guy, and certainly nothing that intense and wild."

"Wow, so that's the first time you've given a blowjob? And the first time you've had anyone fuck you in the ass?" Anthony pressed on.

"First time I've given a blowjob yes, and I've only ever had a finger or two in my ass, when I was with the other girl I mentioned before." I answered. "How was the blowjob? Did I do ok?" I added

"It was amazing, I can't believe that it was your first time. Well, if you want to, you could do it again? Not right now but if I got your number we could arrange another night like last night. Have a few drinks and see what happens?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." I said "And my house is just over there."

Anthony pulls the car to a stop, and we exchange numbers. "Thanks for driving me home, and maybe I'll see you again soon?" I added with a wink and a grin as I walked up to my front door.

I smiled and waved as Anthony drove off. After unlocking the door and stepping through, I made a sigh of relief as I made it home safe, and was able to relax without any unwanted attention, or so I thought.

Walking past the lounge room I spotted Julia and Ally laying on the couches sipping on coffee and quietly scrolling through their phones, Ally notices me first and gives me a cheeky smile, "be careful, Monique is getting coffee in the kitchen. She might see you doing the walk of shame"

Nodding I try to sneak past the kitchen into the hallway leading to my bedroom, but I was made out by Monique.

"Have a good night last night? Don't bother answering that I know you did!" Monique says as she gives a big grin.

Blushing I responded, "Yeah, it was pretty good."

"Only pretty good? Last time I went to Darkstar I had the best night of my life." Monique urged

"It was incredible. I've never done anything like it." I admitted

Monique finished making her coffee and walked me into my bedroom.

"I hope you don't mind, I slept in your room last night. We got back pretty late and the girls said it was ok." said Monique

"That's ok! The couches are ok, but it doesn't beat a warm cozy bed. I hope you didn't do anything too perverted while you were in my bed." I said cheekily while giving monique an inquisitive look.

"No I didn't, but seeing as you have all these toys, I know you have. I really love the handcuffs and blindfold, kinda kinky" Monique slyly said as she pointed out a little box under my bed.

Blushing and stunned I didn't know whether to run or try to convince her they weren't mine.

"They are ... uh, I'm just trying some stuff out ok! Like experimenting a little when the girls aren't here and i have some free time ya know?" I blurted out.

"And what's wrong with that, ahah." laughs Monique clearly knowing she hit a soft spot of mine.

"If you ever want to talk about anything about this kind of stuff, or even want to try out some other stuff, let me know. I'd love to help out a friend." said Monique as she rested her hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

"Well I'll let you get changed and have a shower and stuff, we were thinking about going to get some lunch if you wanna join us?" asked Monique before swinging out the door.

Finally sitting down on my bed I gathered my thoughts. Was I ok with her knowing I was at least a little but kinky and into BDSM?

How would this change our friendship? Was she going to tell the others? Do I need to forge a new identity and escape from here right now?

No, that's kinda ridiculous, even for my level of social anxiety. I decided that it wasn't all worth worrying about it, especially if I go to lunch and have it all over my face, they'd read me like a book.

I eventually got out of my dress and dirty underwear gather up some clean jeans, a cute top and some fresh underwear before putting on my towel and heading to the bathroom.

I spent extra care making sure there weren't any stray bits of sweat or cum in my hair or on my body. After stepping out I dry off then put my hair up into a bun.

I quickly shaved and moisturised my face before blow drying my hair. It was a lazy day, so no curling or straightening, and no exquisite make up, just basic foundation and whatnot.

Feeling the most ready I could be I put my shoes on and went to the girls.

"Lets go bitches!" Monique says her line, which is now slowing becoming her thing.

We head out the door, and got into Moniques car and drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked, thinking the decision was made already by the other girls.

"Don't know yet. We hadn't decided yet. But I want something greasy." Ally spoke.

"Something dirty sounds great. Some bacon and other meats." I said, putting my opinion in.

"So you want to follow up a night that was full of dirty sex, with more dirty food.?" Monique

"Ohhhhhhhh!" both Ally and Julia shrieked

"What no, hey!" I protest. My face has gone red from all the blushing and Ally, Julia and Monique all continue to laugh.

Arriving at the local restaurant that has copious amounts of bacon filled burgers and greasy chips we sit down in a booth that's out of the way of other patrons which has just enough distance that we are able to talk freely for a while.

We each order something greasy, cheesy and definitely not healthy to help us get over any residual hangovers we may have. A treat for a hard work week and more.

Our food came and we sat quietly eating our food, "So what happened while I was gone last night?" breaking the silence, I asked.

"Oh we had a great night." Julia said "We did some dancing, drank some shots, danced again, then had to drag Monique here out of the bathrooms so we could take her home and sober her up." Julia continued

"Yeah Monique was a right mess, she even ordered 3 Jager bombs on the way out and tried to make us drink them!" Ally continued.

Monique in the corner of the booth shying away a little, "It was worth it." Monique said, giving us a cheeky face with her tongue sticking out.

"But what 'bout you Elise? What did you get up to?" Ally asked

"Well I, uhh." I hesitated, trying to figure out what I was going to say. I don't mind telling these girls what went on, but what they would think of the people I was with is another thing.

"I met some people I used to know from highschool, and we got to talking and I went home with them." I said

"Went home, like fucked? Julia asked

"Who were they? And then what happened?" Monique asked, finally seeming interested.

"Well if you must know, it was a girl from my yeah called Georgia and her boyfriend Anthony, who was a year or 2 ahead of me." I said

"And then what happened? Ally pushes.

"Well, before I entered the club the bouncer had put a choker on me, at first I didn't care. I just needed the bathroom, and that's when I ran into georgia." I continued telling them.

I proceeded to tell them about most of the night, including the sex. I told them about how Georgia and I kissed in the bathroom, Anthony drove us back to their place, Georgia gave me a mind melting BJ, licked my ass then I gave Anthony a BJ, then we fucked like no tomorrow.

I typically wouldn't kiss and tell, but these friends are like my family. They don't give a shit what most people think and they've all told me some spicy stories about their sex lives so its only fair right?

The girls are in awe, they even know how it was my first time with a guy and how amazed that I did what I did.

"Did it hurt? When you did anal?" Julia asked

"No. I was properly prepared for that, with all the licking I got and the fingers helped me ease into something larger."

"What was it like being with a man and his penis for the first time?" Ally asked

"Well, I've always wanted to try it. It felt a little gross at first but then I really got into it and well I didn't want an opportunity like this to go away."

"Did you enjoy it? The whole one night stand thing? Meeting people, having sex with them then ditching them?" Asked Monique

"I did enjoy it, I really did. And I don't know if this is just going to be a one night stand, I have his number and they want to do it again." I said shyly, still red from all the blushing.

"What!" Ally, Julia and Monique all said in unison.

"Yeah, he gave me his number and I'm hoping that he calls or texts me asking to do more stuff with them." I said smiling

We ended up finishing lunch and heading back to the house. Ally, Julia and I exited the car, thanked Monique, gave her hugs and kisses and said goodbye as she drove away back to her place.

Going in we all separated to do our own things, I went up to my room and rested on my bed, wondering how I should spend the rest of my evening.

I didn't have to cook as I still had some leftovers from the other night when I made curry, so I decided I would have a bath, soak and relax my muscles.

I ran a bath, putting some of my bath oil in it, then lit some candles for ambience. Putting up my hair into a bun, I then turned off the bathroom light and stepped in.

Baths were one of my favourite things in the world. I was able to somehow just slip and let go of everything bad in the world.

When I was having anxiety issues baths helped me. When I started to go through a depressive cycle I took baths. When my gender dysphoria got worse, when I started to get stressed out and even when I was just sad, I took baths.

And this one was no different. It felt like the weight of the world shifted off my shoulders and I immediately relaxed.

Spending some time in the bath I started to recount the events of last night. Meeting Georgia and Anthony, going back to their place, Georgia going down on me, me going down on Anthony.

I subconsciously had grabbed my penis and started to stroke myself, slowly building up the tension. Continuing in my thoughts I got more aroused, using my other hand I poked a finger into my ass.

Slowly I stroked and fingered myself thinking about how amazing it was to be inside of Georgia and how amazed it felt for Anthony to be inside of me. It didn't take long for me to cum, and little spurts came out of my penis and floated in the water.

With that little display of perversion I decided to get out of the bath and dry off. I had work tomorrow and I was sure that I needed all the energy I had for it, so I went to bed early to catch up on some sleep.

Work was pretty much how i expected it, boring, tedious and downright infuriating dealing with assholes, both customers and bosses alike. But my week started to get better when I received a message from Anthony on wednesday.

It read: 'hey xx, I was thinking about having you over on friday, got the night off :P. Maybe we could watch a movie then we can well... have a little fun?'

Replying back I said 'Can't wait xx, what time?'

'8'

'I'll see you then :)'

**********

Finishing off work friday was a tease and a half, some points in the day it was busy and I was able to work to pass the time, but others were quiet and time seemed to stop, but 6 o'clock came and I was free to go home and get ready for tonight with Andrew and Georgia.

Getting home, I quickly hopped into the shower, shaved everything and did my hair up nicely. Taking my time to make sure that I did it thoroughly I douched in the toilet and went back to my bedroom to pick out my outfit for tonight.

Feeling a little naughty I went for a metal gothic look; A black band tee tucked into a sexy red and black plaid pencil skirt, fishnets that only came up to my thighs and had hold-up tape so they didn't slide down and my favourite pair of heels Crypto-51's that gave just enough height and are sexy as fuck.

Putting my make-up on took time but it was totally worth it, I ended up with some really intense eye-liner and perfect mascara.

With my outfit all done, I got my purse, handbag and checked if I needed anything before saying goodbye to the girls and headed out.

It wasn't too long of a drive, and with the gps yelling at me every few secondsI finally made it. I walked up to the apartment door and knocked. I was getting nervous. Like the really big butterflies that you get in your stomach.

I got them when I saw Georgia for the first time, I got them when we were heading back to their place and again when we were having sex.

Opening the door Anthony is standing there, looking fresh from a shower, we exchange hellos and hug each other, Anthony lets me into the apartment, takes my coat and ushers me through to the living room. As I walked into the living room, I found another 2 people sitting on the couch watching the TV.

"Oh yes, meet my friends, Sebastian and Arran. They came over to watch some ball with me." Anthony said, introducing his friends.

Sebastian was an olive skinned man, probably a couple years younger than I was. Had brown short hair, clean shaved face, and was toned but not overly muscular. Arran had white skin, a little stubble, and was probably my age. Arran was kind of stocky but was toned well enough that he wasn't overweight, very handsome too, well both of them are.

"Uhh, I thought it was going to be Georgia and you?" I asked.

"Georgia went out to do some family thing, and I thought the guys and I could have some fun. What do you say?"

"Well, uhhh." I stammered to respond.

"Don't worry, these guys are great. They're super nice and friendly. How about I go get you a drink and you get to know them a little?"

"Uhh, OK." I finally got a word out of me.

"Great!" Antgony replied.

And with that, Anthony walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. Sebastian and Arran, waved me over and made a spot on the couch for me in between them.

Reluctantly I sat down, it became cozy very fast. We did a little small talk, before Arran asked me, "So what were you coming over here for?"

Getting nervous again, my heart beating faster now, I hesitated before answering.

"I, uhh, was just coming to hang out. Anthony said that Georgia and him were going to watch some movies and play some games and see if I wanted to join them." I lied.

"You're a pretty bad liar, aren't you Elise? Anthony said why you were coming over." Sebastian said softly as he started to rub the inside of my leg.

"Terrible liar." Arran agreed, rubbing the other leg.

"I, uhhh." Struggling to get any words out, I became completely overwhelmed by what was going on.

"I must say that you are a lot cuter than Anthony said you were." Arran said as his hands lifted my leg over his exposing my crotch.

"Yes, and you have a really hot outfit on too! I love the skirt, and the shirt as well." Sebastian said, raising my other leg over his, fully exposing me, showing my black lingerie panties.

Anthony walked back into the room, holding a beer and a cocktail.

"Well it looks like everyone is getting to know each other quite well." Anthony said.

Putting down the drinks on a nearby table he came over and sat right in front of me.

Sebastian then grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, exposing me more. Not taking it off fully he used it as a makeshift set of cuffs and held my hands behind my head, allowing them all to see my naked breasts.

I felt like a wild gazelle, being hunted by 3 lions and finally being pounced upon and devoured. Arran leans in to lick and suck on my left boob while rubbing my legs getting closer and closer to my groin, Sebastian leans in to kiss me and like Sebastian is rubbing closer to my groin, and Anthony is licking his lips while he takes off my heels.

Sebastian slides his hand placing it on my panties palming my penis and balls. The sudden soft touch made me swell.

"She's getting really hard." Sebastian said as he tightened his grip around my penis.

Anthony had gotten my heels off and layer them down to the side, when he looked into my eyes he gave me an excited grin and took my legs and pulled my ass to the edge of the couch, spreading my legs even further apart and giving him full access to my ass.

Licking his lips he parts my lingerie panties and dives in. Sebastian still giving my penis attention, Arran looking after my boobs and now Anthony eating my ass is driving me insane.

I had to stop kissing Sebastian to take a breath, my legs are getting weaker amd start to shake from the pleasure that I'm receiving from these amazing gentleman.

My favourite thing that I've done so far is when my ass gets licked, especially when Anthony does it.

He makes me feel so alive when his tongue dances around my ass and pushes into me.

Sebastian started to grab me harder, my penis was pulsing and throbbing. He pulls my panties to the side so he can have access and start stroking me.

Soft at first but getting faster and harder with each stroke. My breathing goes from deep heavy breaths to short stutters until I'm moaning and struggling to breathe.

"Uggghguhnyaaa," was the only thing I could get out before I started to cum onto myself. Spraying up my belly I was covered with my own cum.

It felt like a massive load, and sure enough when I looked down I was covered in cum, and it was running off my belly and down onto the couch.

Sebastian slowed down his strokes, but you could still hear the slopping sounds as my cum covered his hand.

Anthony, Arran and Sebastian looked on in awe as I layed embarrassed, shaking, red and catching my breath.

"Woah!" Exclaimed Arran, "that was awesome."

"You really are something aren't you Elise?" Sebastian said as he stopped stroking me and softly played with my penis.

"I'll get something to clean up with," giggled Anthony.

"I think it's our turn to cum like that Elise, get on your knees for us." Ordered Arran as he helped me onto the floor.

Kneeling in front of the couch, Arran and Sebastian took off their pants and boxers, kicking them away and presenting them to me.

"Well go on." Said Sebastian

Seeing them at first surprised me, but after taking them into my hands and feeling them throb and get stiffer as I gently squeeze them, woke something inside of me.

12