The Devil's Plaything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Arran into my mouth, licking and sucking on him, getting him wet. I feel his penis harden in my mouth, I stop sucking him and start to rub all the sloppy saliva into his penis when I slowly start to stroke him.

I turned to Sebastian who is looking on with anticipation as I stare into his eyes as I take him in.

Sebastian had already started to produce pre cum and I tasted the saltiness immediately and not being deterred I went down and down on him.

Getting Sebastian's penis hard and sloppy I pulled away and started stroking them both together.

Anthony had walked into the room and put down the wipes. He walked over and knelt behind me and whispered into my ear, " I have a better idea."

He reached around me and started to scoop up all my cum and wiped it against my ass, then I felt a finger pushing against me and suddenly slip inside of me.

I stopped stroking to try to concentrate on his fingers, but Anthony quickly spanked me and told me to get to work.

Doing as I'm told I go back and forth on Arran's and Sebastian's penis' sucking and stroking them with intensity.

Both are breathing heavier and Anthony is still working on my ass getting deeper and deeper with two fingers now.

"Uhhh, I need her ass. Get up here." Arran says getting onto the couch and pointing in front of him.

Following him up, I knelt before him, sticking my butt right up against him. Feeling a dribble of lube over my ass I prepare for him.

His penis dances around my hole spreading the lube all over his penis, getting it ready before he sticks it in me.

He lines up his penis, and grabbing my hips he pushes into me. Feeling him enter me, I gasp feeling him deep inside me hitting my prostate sending a rush of pleasure through my body.

He doesn't wait for any signal from me and starts to go harder and harder. Pulling on my hips and pushing back with his hip thrusting, I felt every inch he has inside of me.

Anthony takes a few steps back and sits on a single recliner watching me getting taken from behind, and the faces I'm making each time Arran thrusts.

Sebastian getting onto the couch now puts his penis into my gasping mouth. Licking and sucking I get spit roasted between two hard penis' and I enjoy it.

Concentrating on Sebastian's penis I do my best to please him, but with every thrust it gets harder and harder to control. Sebastian takes over and grabs my head.

Putting his penis further and further into into my mouth he gets to the back of my throat and starts face fucking me. I do my best but my eyes start to water and I feel tears slowly dripping down my face.

Arran and Sebastian work together to fuck me just right, I did my part by staying relaxed while these two go at me from both sides while Anthony is watching this animalistic sex scene in front of him.

The force is making slapping sounds each time he pulls back and thrusts. My body is shaking making me lose balance, until my hands and arms start to give way.

Sebastian slows down enough and pulls out before my head hits the couch. Arran continues to plough me harder and harder onto the couch.

Since Sebastian pulled out my moans are audibly loader and echoing through the apartment. My legs start to give way to and I start to slide down onto my belly, Arran continues to fuck me moving with me and eventually mounting me as he pounds me.

Hearing a few grunts, I felt warmth inside of me and the sudden rush of realisation that Arran had just come inside of me.

Feeling and hearing his penis pop out I thought I was able to take a little break before Sebastian slid me around onto my back and my ass facing him.

Instinctively input my legs up and awaited him as he inserted himself in my lubed and cum dripping hole.

Taking it slow at first he looks me in the eyes with desire and passion, my legs are burning from all the movement and I wrap them around his waist.

He picks up the pace, thrusting hard and deep, shaking my body everytime he moves.

Sebastian grabs my penis which was slowly dropping cum since Arran started to fuck my ass, and slowly stroke it, getting it hard in his hand.

Grabbing my breast and pinching my nipples with his other hand m, I start to want more.

"Harder... pinch... me... harder." I manage to get out with each breath.

Hearing this he let go of my penis and with his other hand grabbed my breast and pinched and tugged at my nipples.

Playing with both breasts Sebastian gets a little more sadistic, by pinch hard and twisting as he tugs, bringing me to let out a tiny squeal before he eases up.

Not even 2 seconds after that, he does it again, making me squeal just as loud, but for longer as he holds them there for just a bit longer.

Tears form in my eye as the pain gets through the pleasure from the nipple torture. Sebastian lets go of my breasts and goes back to focusing on fucking me.

Building up more vigor, he gets deeper and faster and it wasn't long before I heard him moan a little before cumming into me.

Both of us panting and out of breath we lay back and catch our breath.

"Fucking hell, wow that was great to see. I never expected you all to go at each other like that." Anthony said

"Thanks for inviting us here to enjoy her. We owe you big." Arran said as he grabbed the drinks and handed them out.

"Elise looks like she's about to conk out, ill take care of her and we will finish watching the game." Anthony said putting down his beer, walking over to me and picking me up in his arms.

Not protesting him, he carried me to his room where he layed me on top of the covers and stuck a pillow under me before giving me a kiss on the cheek, turning off the lights and closing the door.

Too tired to even move I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

12