The Devil's Sweet Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Star in the mirror as he continued to fuck me, gently and slowly now, his face smiling at my reflection. I smiled back. "Good?" he asked.

"Wonderful."

"Yes, I was, wasn't I?" he said as he continued fucking me.

The feeling was less intense than before, but my excitement now seemed to permeate my whole body rather center on my nipples and cock and ass.

"This is so amazing," I sighed. "How can you stay so hard?

"Special training. A very popular course at devil school."

I came again, a wave of deep pleasure rushing over me, my cock pulsing lightly, more cum shooting out.

Star pulled out of me, and I lay on the bed looking at him standing naked beside the bed.

"Time for me to go," he said.

"You can't stay?"

"To cuddle and talk about our feelings? You have become such a girl."

"And you are such a guy!" I said angrily. "Fucking and running."

"The devil's work never stops. And we can cuddle and talk the next time we meet."

"When will that be?"

"Soon. Before All Hallows Eve."

He turned away from me, and, still naked, his wings folded across his back, he walked to the mirror and then through it and was gone.

"Wait!" I called out. "How do I get home?"

My phone beeped a message. "You are home." I looked around. The pink had turned back to blue. I pulled the curtains back and saw my parents' cars parked in the driveway.

"Cool trick," I texted.

"Child's play really."

"So why the whole hotel thing? We could have been here all the time."

"And wake your whole family with all your girly moaning?"

*****

Three days before Halloween, late at night, Star texted. "You at home?"

"You know where I am," I responded.

"I was trying to be modest. I don't always want to show off my omniscience."

"Yes, I'm at home."

"Can I come by?"

"Yes."

There was a tapping on the window. I opened it and let him in. He sat crossed legged on the bed. I sat facing him.

"Why have you come?" I asked.

"To cuddle and talk about our feelings."

"Really? Not for fucking?"

"I'm here to fulfil any of your girly desires," he said. He took my hands in his. We looked in each other's eyes, both smiling.

"Fucking sounds good to me," I said. "Undress me."

He pulled my t-shirt off over my head and undid my pants and pulled them off. I lay back on the bed naked. He kissed my hard nipples, then worked his way down over my stomach to my cock. He took it in his mouth and sucked it gently.

"You're teasing me again," I said. "You know what I really want."

"Close your eyes a moment," he said. I did, and when he told me to open them he was naked and erect.

"What's with the eye-closing stuff? Why can't I watch you undress?"

"It's unseemly to see a devil struggling with a zipper. Seems a little human, if you know what I mean."

He lay down on the bed next to me. "Get on top of me," he said. "If we're going to cuddle and talk as well as fuck we should be facing each other."

I straddled him and let myself down slowly on his cock. He moved his body slowly, gently fucking me. Then he kissed me. Softly at first, then longer and more deeply.

I smiled at him. "I was wondering if you would ever kiss me."

"I did so before. When I brought you home drunk on your birthday."

"You kissed me when I was passed out?"

"A little kiss, just here," he said, touching my cheek. "Just to see what you tasted like. To report back to the vampires."

"You're kidding me again, aren't you."

"About the vampires, yes. But not about the kiss. The kiss is what freed you to be what you've become."

"The devil's kiss!" I exclaimed. "I've seen that movie."

Star rolled his eyes. "There are several with that name. All of them theologically confused, although there's a porno one which is quite hot. Anyway, my kiss freed you from your inhibitions and so gave you a choice about what you might become."

I thought for a moment, although clear thought was challenging as he fucked me.

"So why me?" I asked. "I mean, you could go around kissing everyone and everyone would be free from inhibitions."

"Because you're so cute! When I saw you, I knew that you would make a beautiful girl, so I kissed you to give you that chance."

"So only cute people get to be freed of their inhibitions?"

"Seems sensible to me, although admittedly I'm only a devil. Would you prefer an orgy with cute people or ugly people? The choice seems pretty clear to me."

I couldn't find fault with his logic, and my rapidly approaching orgasm made me lose interest in the debate. "I'm going to cum," I said. Star put his hands on my boobs, and gently pinched my nipples, and my cock spasmed and spurted my cum over his abdomen.

"You make such a cute face when you cum," he said. "We should always fuck like this so I get to see your face."

"We're going to continue fucking?"

"Well, only if you want to," he said. "I don't mean to presume . . ."

"Of course I want to. But I thought you might be too busy running around kissing other boys so they turn into girls. That must be tiring work."

"I won't deny that it is challenging."

"What's your success rate?" I asked. "How many of these guys decide to go through with it?"

"Surprising low. I can never understand how someone would choose to remain a boring guy when he could become a pretty girl."

"And have multiple orgasms," I said, as I felt another wave of pleasure flood over me.

"Yes, of course," he said, thrusting more deeply into me.

"I'm cumming again," I moaned. He kissed me as I came. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt small jolts of pleasure throughout my body.

"So about All Hallows Eve," he said.

"What about it?"

"There's a party I'd like to take you too. Will you come?"

"Yes, I'll come. What will we wear?"

He laughed. "I'll go as myself. I'd like you to wear a pretty white dress. A wedding dress, I mean."

"I get it!" I said. "The devil's bride! I've seen that movie too!"

"Actually, that one was fun. It had some seriously kinky subtexts. But, yes, I'd like you to dress as my bride. I think you might enjoy that."

"Ok, I will," I said, "but on one condition."

"Name it."

"That you fuck me 'til I have another orgasm."

"Spoken like a girl who knows what she wants in life. It's a deal."

*****

Halloween night, Star picked me up in his Mercedes and drove me back to the hotel. "I managed to get 666 tonight," he said happily as he handed me the key. "Oh, and by the way, I asked my sister to help you dress. She's in the room."

I went up to room 666. Star's sister was sitting on the bed. She stood up to greet me as I came in. She was tall and slim and looked uncannily like her brother.

She greeted me enthusiastically. "Hi Daniel! I'm Venus. Star has told me all about you. You look so pretty! I'm so happy to be able to help you dress! Personally, I think this whole devil's bride thing is a bit of a cliché, but Star loves it. Anyway, why don't you get naked and we'll do your hair and put on your makeup."

"Naked?" I asked. "Right here?"

She laughed a pleasant laugh. "Of course, sweetie," she said. "I can't wait to see your cute body. Star has told me that you've become so feminine."

I undressed in front of her, embarrassed once again by my little cock.

"So cute!" she exclaimed. "Is it getting smaller, or was it always so small?"

"It was always this size."

She looked surprised. "And these cute little boobs!" she exclaimed. "They're such a perfect size for your frame. The dress will show them off so well!"

She sat me in front of a mirror. "First your hair, sweetie." She combed and brushed and fluffed and arranged until my hair was swept up high in wild weaves and strands. "Like you've just got out of bed. Or out of a tomb," she added with her bright laugh.

"Now for your makeup. Pale but not bloodless, that's the goal. Or maybe the ghoul!" She laughed at her own joke. Her sense of humor seemed to match her brother's. She worked busily on my face with brushes and pads and powders until "voila!" she said and stepped aside so I could see the effect.

"That's incredible," I said. I didn't really have much of an idea of how a devil's bride should be made up, but the result was truly amazing. I looked pale and mysterious, a woman you would love to meet even though a voice in the back of your head told you to be very, very, careful.

"It's what I call vampy but not vampiric, if you know what I mean," she said. I didn't, but I wasn't going to argue.

"And now for the dress," she said. She took a long white dress from the closet. She saw me looking quizzically at it, unsure how to put it on.

"You step into it, sweetie," she said. She helped me step into it, and then pulled the dress up over me and attached the straps over my shoulders. The dress reached down to just above my ankles, and there was a slit on the left side that reached up to my hip. It was very tightfitting and the deep neckline showed off most of my boobs.

"So so pretty!" she said, smoothing down the fabric. "You won't want to sit down much, of course," she said. "It's far too tight for that. Best to keep standing. But you'll want to do that anyway to show off your cute ass."

"That's all?" I asked. "I mean, no panties?"

"No panties. That's the point of the slit, to show that you're not wearing panties."

"But what if I get excited?"

"Erect, you mean?"

"Yes," I said, blushing again.

"Well, it's a good job you're so small down there. But if it becomes visible, maybe just stand with your hands in front of you. Or not. Maybe you'll want to show it off."

She reached into the closet again and came back with a pair of flat white shoes. No heels, I was relieved to see.

"So now you're done," she said. "A very sexy devil's bride you are too. I hope you have lots of fun."

"Thank you so much," I said. "But can I ask you a question?"

"Anything you want?"

"Well, I was just wondering, are you a devil too? Or can only guys be devils?"

She laughed. "Girls too can be devils these days. They don't have all those silly wings and stuff, but they are still devils. And yes, I'm one like my brother."

"And do you do the same sort of work as your brother? I mean the running around and kissing people to free them from their inhibitions stuff that he does?"

"Well, I mainly work in admin, but I do some of that when we're short staffed. Although I work with girls rather than boys."

"You mean helping girls to become boys?"

"Not so much that. Rather helping girls who are turned on by other girls."

"You help girls become lesbians?"

"Exactly."

I paused for a moment.

"Go on," she said, smiling. "You can ask me."

"Well, do you play the same sort of, um, active role in the process as your brother?"

She laughed again. "Yes, on some occasions. Like Star, I take my job very seriously, and that sometimes requires hands on attention. And, besides, I love eating pussy."

She saw my expression. "Oh dear, I'm sorry," she said. "Devils do like trying to shock people, don't they? Well, I must be off. I have my own Halloween party to go to." She left before I could ask her what she was dressing as.

I texted Star. "Ready."

There was a knock on the door a few seconds later. I let him in and he stood looking at me. "You look perfect," he said. "That dress looks spectacular."

"It's all Venus's work. She is amazing with makeup."

"Yes," he said. "She specialized in mortician science in devil school."

He laughed at his own joke. I rolled my eyes.

He looked at his watch. "Almost eleven," he said. "If by midnight you decide to go back to what you were before, then I can make that happen. You'll be a boring eighteen-year-old boy again with no thoughts about dressing up or being fucked by horny guys. That's the nature of All Hallows Eve. Spirits are free to roam and make choices, but at midnight that power is turned off."

"I'm not going to change my mind," I said.

"We'll see," he said. "We had better join the party."

"Where is it?" I asked.

He opened the door that accessed the adjoining room. "Here." Bright sunlight enveloped us as we stepped into the room. I raised my hand to shield my eyes from the light.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"West Palm."

As my eyes got accustomed to the light, I looked around. We were in a vast apartment with floor-to-ceiling glass windows that looked out over the water. The apartment was full of people standing talking in small groups. They weren't wearing costumes.

"This isn't a Halloween party!" I said. "Who are these people? And why are we in Florida?"

"These are your co-workers. Six years in the future. Daniel joined the firm on his graduation from college and moved to West Palm. This is the firm's end of year party. The firm had a very profitable year. Everyone got fat bonuses. Everyone is happy, a little drunk, and a little horny."

"So why bring me here?"

"To show you what it'll be like to be you going forward. These people know you as Daniel. You'll see how they react now that Daniel has become Daniella."

"Daniella! I'm not going to be called Daniella!"

He sighed. "Indulge me just for tonight, please. Anyway, the whole point is for you to know what it's like to be Daniella. To let you make an informed choice about whether to continue as her."

"Informed choice?"

"Yes. Our lawyers require it."

A middle-aged man walked towards us, a broad smile on his face. "This is William Smolter," Star said. "He runs the firm. This is his apartment. He's very wealthy. He's been married for thirty years and has three kids and five grandchildren. And he's a complete lech."

"Welcome," Smolter said. "I love your costumes." He shook Star's hand, then extended his hand to me. I took it, and he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. "You look familiar," he said. "Have we met before?"

"I'm Daniel Delaine, Mr. Smolter," I said. "Well, Daniella Delaine now. I work in the risk management department."

"My goodness," Smolter exclaimed, his eyes exploring my body. "You look so pretty! Are these changes permanent, or just for your costume party?"

"Permanent, Mr. Smolter."

"Well, my dear, they're going to make you very popular at the firm!" He put his arm around my shoulders. "Let me show you off to the other guests."

Smolter's arm around my shoulder guided me into the apartment. Star walked alongside us. I could hear his voice speaking softly to me.

"You can have Smolter if you want. You can take him next door and have him fuck you. He's not much of a lover I imagine, but he's rich. You can help yourself to him. You have the power."

I ignored him. Smolter led me to a group of three men standing near the windows. "Gentlemen," Smolter said, "this is Daniella Delaine. You might have known her as Daniel Delaine. But she's made some changes."

The men stared at me, running their eyes over my body. "That's amazing," one said. "What a transformation!"

"That's Brett Eller," Star's voice said. "He's a senior executive. Also wealthy. He's married, with two kids, but you can have him too. He's quite fit. He'd be a better lover than Smolter."

Another of the men held out his hand. "You look so beautiful, Daniella," he said, his hand lingering on mine.

"George Richards," Star said. "Rich, fit, a little bit kinky in his tastes. You'd likely enjoy him. Divorced but is having an affair with his professional assistant."

"Pleased to meet you, Daniella," the third said, his eyes fixed on my boobs. "I love your dress. It shows off your body beautifully."

"Mike Graham," Star said. "He's handsome, no? Runs marathons, so probably has a lot of endurance. On his fourth marriage, but still hankers after his high school sweetheart. Why not take him next door?"

"Stop Star!" I said. Time froze as I spoke to him. Smolter's arm remained around my shoulders and Graham's eyes remained fixed on my boobs. "I'm not going to take any of them next door."

"But why not?" asked Star in a pleading tone. "You can have any of them. Or all of them. It'll be fun. Mostly. And anyone of them can make you rich."

"Enough," I said. "I'm not having sex with any of them."

Star sighed in disappointment. "What's the point of having the power to attract men if you don't use it. It's like having a beautiful Mercedes you don't drive. It's a waste."

"I didn't say I didn't want any man at all. But I don't want any of these men."

"Ok," he said. "I understand. I've spoiled you, I suppose. Only the best will do now."

"Fuck off, Star," I said.

"As you wish." He took a red pen from his pocket and made two small marks on Smolter's neck, then smiled at me and walked off to join a group discussing the relative merits of different trading algorithms.

I freed myself from Smolter's arm and walked away before time unfroze and they started moving again. I wandered about the apartment exchanging brief greetings with other guests until I found myself standing beside a cute guy in his mid-twenties who was looking intently at a large picture on the wall opposite the windows.

"Hello," I said. "I'm Daniella."

"Hello," he said. "Formerly Daniel, I understand."

"Have we met before?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so. I'm English, actually. I work in the London office. In accounts receivable."

"But you know I used to be Daniel."

"Oh yes. I heard Mr. Smolter telling the other men."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry," he said. "How rude of me. I should have told you, shouldn't I."

I shrugged my shoulders. He was quiet, as though expecting me to continue.

"So," I said, "what is it? Your name."

"Oh, yes, sorry. It's Timothy."

"Are there some you call you Tim?" I asked.

He looked at me in a confused way. "No, not really. Maybe my gran sometimes."

I sighed inwardly. I've run into the only Englishman who doesn't know The Holy Grail by heart. I began to turn away. But he is cute, I reminded myself, and that accent is adorable. So I tried again.

I pointed at the picture. "You were looking at this picture. Do you like it?"

He glanced up at it. "Well, to tell the truth, I was pretending to be occupied so I didn't have to speak to any of these people. I find parties quite intimating really. And they only invited me because I was in town for an accounts receivable conference."

"It is a dull party," I said. "It might have been more fun if everyone had to wear a costume."

He smiled at me for the first time. "You're right," he said. "So brave of you to wear a costume."

"Do you like my costume?" I asked.

He glanced down at my dress and his eyes quickly returned to my face.

"Rather," he said.

"You can look more closely."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He looked again, for about two seconds. Then his eyes went back to my face.

He was beginning to blush. "It's smashing."

I was enjoying this. "What do you like about my dress?"

"Well, um, the shape," he said, his eyes not moving from my face.

"It is tight fitting, isn't it?"

"Yes, rather."

"So, being tight fitting, the shape of my dress is therefore the shape of my body, right?"

"Ah, yes, that conclusion appears to be logical." A sheen of perspiration had formed on his forehead.

"So if you like the shape of my dress, what you're really saying is that you like the shape of my body, right?"

"I'm so sorry," he stammered. "Logic does of course suggest that conclusion, but I wouldn't be so impolite as to, you know, make a comment, about, you know — ."

"About my body?"

"Yes. About that."

"Look at my body Timothy," I instructed.

He looked down and quickly back up.

"For a full ten seconds."

He looked, and I counted out the seconds.

"Do you like my body, Timothy? And don't say 'rather'."

"Yes, I think it's —"

"And don't say 'smashing' either."

"I was going to say exciting."

"You find my body exciting."