The Devil's Sweet Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rather."

"In a sexual way?"

"Yes, in that way."

"Are you excited by my body Timothy. In that way?

"Yes. Yes, I am." He looked around anxiously as though expecting to be arrested for his confession.

"You are so sweet," I said.

"I am?" he asked, surprised.

"Do you have a wife or a girlfriend?"

"No, neither. Too busy at work for anything like that."

"If you like," I said, "I can rescue you from this party. You see that door? Wait two minutes and follow me through it."

He nodded. I walked across the apartment to the door to room 666, opened it, and sat on the edge of the bed. Timothy arrived two minutes later. He seemed unsurprised to find himself in hotel room. He sat next to me on the bed. I took his hand in mine, and we turned to face each other. I leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"That was nice," he said.

I kissed him again. And one more time, my lips lingering on his.

I whispered in his ear. "Would you like watch me get out of this dress?"

"Yes," he said. 'Very much."

I got up from the bed and stood in front of him. I slid the straps off my shoulders and slipped the dress down my body and stepped out of it. His eyes explored my body. I felt myself starting to get hard.

"You are so pretty," he said.

He got up from the bed in stood in front of me. "Would it be alright if I were to touch you?" he asked.

"That's why I took off my dress," I said. He put his hands on my shoulder, then ran them slowly down my body, over my boobs, to my waist. Then lower still until he touched my cock.

"Hold it, Timothy," I said. "Stroke it."

I leaned forward and kissed him, deeply this time, as he gently stroked my cock.

"I want to watch you undress," I said.

He kicked off his shoes, then unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He was slim, his build not unlike mine. He undid his belt and lowered his pants and briefs and stepped out of them and stood looking at me.

"You've forgotten something," I said, pointing at his feet.

He looked down. "Oh, my socks! Sorry." He leaned down and took them off.

He was very nervous, unused to being naked in front of another person. His cock was semihard. I took it in my hand and caressed it, feeling it grow and harden. He took my cock in his hand again, and we stood face to face, kissing and slowly masturbating each other. But I didn't want him to cum in my hand. I guided him back to the bed. "Lie down on your back," I told him. He did, and I got on the bed and straddled him. I took his cock in my hand and placed it so I could lower myself on him. He sighed deeply as his cock entered me. I started to slowly lower myself onto him, the pleasure of being fucked starting to radiate through my body. "Yes, fuck me," I moaned.

"Ahem," came a nearby voice. My moan turned into a groan. Star was sitting cross-legged on the bed beside us.

"You have very bad timing Star!" I shouted. I lifted myself of Timothy's cock. He remained frozen, his hard cock pointing up.

"It's not very big, is it?" Star said.

"It's big enough," I said.

"If you say so," he said doubtfully. "Anyway, I had to interrupt. It's almost midnight, and we need to talk."

"What about?"

"Well, I have to say, Daniella," he said in a pompous tone, "I'm rather disappointed with your choices. You could have had any man in that room, but you chose this . . . this ... Englishman."

"What's wrong with him being English?"

"Nothing per se, I suppose. But they're all so socially awkward." He mimicked Timothy's voice: "'Would it be alright if I were to touch you?' For heaven's sake, do they all grow up watching Hugh Grant movies?"

"He's really quite sweet," I said. "And very cute."

"And that thing with the socks! Naked except for his socks? Has he no shame? And did you see his underwear? It's like his mother still dresses him!"

"He's inexperienced, but he'll learn."

"And you had to resort to logic to seduce him! Logic! How does that nation even manage to reproduce! You could have done a lot better, young lady."

I was getting angry now. "I'll tell you why I chose him. Because all those other guys have wives or girlfriends or lovers. You wanted me to have them despite that. He hasn't got a wife or girlfriend."

"No surprise there."

"Shut up Star!," I shouted. "I've seen through your game. You want me to be a slut, don't you? You want me to help myself to anyone I want no matter the damage that causes. Wives and girlfriends cheated on, families and homes broken up. That's your goal, isn't it? To spread chaos and disorder. You want to make me into your helper. To turn me to the dark side."

He giggled. "You're confusing genres again, Daniella sweetie. I'm a devil, not Darth Vader."

"Fuck off Star! You're a dick. A dick devil. And I'm not going to help you."

He sat silent for a moment. "So I've failed?" he asked. "You're going to go back to being a boring boy? That's not going to look good at my annual review."

"Not at all. I love what you've done to me. I'm just not going to use it as you want me to."

"So you're going to search out the Timothys of this world to have mediocre sex and soppy romance?"

"No. I'm going to look for guys I like and can be with without disrupting relationships and causing chaos and disorder."

"You're so young and so naïve," he said.

"And you're such a dick."

He sighed deeply. "I hate freewill. My job would be so much easier without it."

A clock started chiming midnight. We sat on the bed smiling at each other.

"You'll come and fuck me occasionally?" I asked him.

"With the greatest pleasure, Daniella dearest."

We kissed softly.

"Thanks for everything Star," I said.

The clock chimed for the twelfth time and he disappeared. I heard Timothy stir and I straddled him again, lowering myself onto his cock. "Fuck me Timothy," I said. "I need you to fuck me."