The Devious Wife

Story Info
Wife helps out.
2.5k words
3.75
27.7k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I have written on Literotica. Your constructive criticism is always welcome. Thank you for your kindness. I hope you enjoy my story.

*****

My name is Nick and my wife's name is Nora. We are both in our early 30's and have been married for 5 years. We have no children.

My wife is 5'6", 110, auburn hair, green eyes, 34 c tits, firm ass and pretty hot.

As for me, I am 5'8", 170, brown hair, hazel eyes, somewhat athletic physique.

Over the last month or so my wife has started talking in her sleep, something that I haven't told her. It gets quite interesting at times listening to her. Lately she has been talking about sex, me fucking a woman, who she hasn't identified yet. She really gets into it sometimes.

Last night for the first time she identified a woman, Diane, her best friend and it went something like this..."Fuck her Nick..fuck her harder baby...give Diane what she wants baby...cum in her baby..."

To say I was shocked is putting it mildly. Was she living out a fantasy? Does she want me to fuck her friend? Or was it just a dream? I had to find out so I decided to speak to Diane.

The next morning Nora went our and left her smart phone. I used the opportunity to see what I could find out if she had anything on her phone. I found she did some recent searches on various topics...'Seducing a man'....'sex with a friend'...'cuckolding'...'threesomes' and others. I was shocked and knew I had to find out what was going on.

Now, just so you know...Diane is pretty hot and I wouldn't mind having sex with her but her husband might object. Anyway, I called Diane and asked to meet with her over coffee at our local diner as I had something I needed to talk to her about. She agreed and we were going to meet at noon today.

I told Nora that I had to run a couple of errands and off I went to meet Diane. I got there first and took a booth at the back of the diner when I saw Diane and waved her over.

"Hi Diane. Thanks for meeting me."

"No problem Nick. What's up?"

"Look, I know you and Nora are friends and I don't want you to take this the wrong way but Nora talks in her sleep and she has said a few things including mentioning you."

Diane turned white as a ghost...

"What has she said Nick?"

"She talks about me fucking you. I don't understand...is there something I should know?"

Diane took a deep breath and said, "I guess I should tell you everything."

"Please do."

Then Diane started, "Ok. I will tell you everything but you have to promise to keep an open mind."

"Ok. I will....I promise."

"You know Nora and I have been very good friends for years."

"You two are lovers?"

"Yes, but that's not important now.."

She continued, "Tom and I have been trying to have a baby for awhile now but haven't been too successful. So Nora came up with a plan or at least an idea to have you fuck me and give me a baby so Tom will think it's his."

"Let me get this straight...she wants me to fuck you and get you pregnant so Tom will think the baby is his. Is that correct?"

"Yeah..."

"And my wife is ok with it?"

"It's her idea."

"And exactly how did she plan on getting me to fuck you?"

"She was going to suggest a threesome with me and you two."

I was really taken back by all this and didn't know what to say. I thought about it for a minute and said, "What about Tom?"

"What about him? He hasn't been able to get me pregnant so far, so if I got pregnant he'll be happy."

"Maybe we should do a swap, the four of us. Would he do that?"

"We've never done one...would Nora be ok with him fucking her?"

"Why don't you ask her? I'll tell you what, don't tell Nora about our meeting. Ask her if she thinks us swapping partners would be better."

"Sounds good. I will talk to her later and let you know. Thanks Nick."

When I got home I could hear Nora on the phone and assumed it was with Diane. After about ten minutes Nora hung up. Just then I got a text from Diane..."Nora would prefer threesome...she said she will set it up." I replied, "Got it. Thanks."

Now I was thinking of how my lovely, devious wife was going to set this up. In all our years, she never once brought up the subject of a threesome.

Over the next few days I never let on that I knew what she was planning.

One evening I saw her on her cell phone and asked her what she was doing. She called me over and showed me that she was watching a porno...a FMF threesome porno.

I asked, "Since when do you watch porno?"

"I just came upon by accident. It's interesting don't you think? I bet you wouldn't mind having two women at the same time."

I played a long and replied, "I wouldn't mind it. It would be something different but I'd just rather have you.

"I just thought it was interesting. The women look like they are enjoying it. They get a cock and each other."

"Shut that thing off and let's go to bed."

I smiled to myself knowing that I was making it difficult for her.

We got into bed and she continued, "Hey Nick, if you could pick another women, who would it be?"

"For what?"

"A threesome."

"Go to sleep."

She cuddled up to me..."c'mon, tell me. Who would you want to do a threesome with?"

"You're not going to let me get to sleep, are you?"

"I'm just curious."

"Ok, but to be honest, I'd rather it be a guy so I could watch him fuck you. Now, go to sleep." She murmured something and rolled over and shut the light.

I rolled over and was laughing to myself

knowing that she was now going nuts.

The next morning at breakfast I said, "You know Nora, I was thinking about our discussion last night and maybe it would be fun."

"So you decided to try a threesome?"

"Sure, why not."

"That's great but what woman would you like to join us?"

"Woman? Oh, no. I was thinking of another guy joining us, then if that goes well, maybe we can try it with a woman."

"But...but..."

"No buts about it. I'll arrange it. I'm looking forward to it."

I walked away leaving Nora totally in shock.

A little while later I heard Nora on the phone, guessing she was talking to Diane. I overheard Nora saying..."He wants to do a threesome with a guy...he said he was going to arrange everything. What the fuck am I going to do?...I guess so. I'll let you know...got to go. Bye"

At lunch Nora said, "I really wanted to get you a woman, not a guy. Besides, who would you get?"

"That's easy. Tom always tells me he'd love to fuck you. So he will get his chance."

"Tom, Diane's husband?"

"Yes. That a problem?"

"I guess not. Are you sure you want another guy to fuck your wife?"

"I never thought about it until you brought it up. Yes, I'd like to see that."

"Know what, I just thought of it...why not see if they would like to swap?"

"Hmmm. That's an idea. I'll ask him."

"You don't have to ask him. I'll ask Diane."

"Ok. I guess that will work."

Like a flash, Nora was on the phone with Diane, "Yes, he said a swap...you'll have to get Tom to agree...I know...I'd only do it for you. Let me know."

That night in bed, Nora said, "I spoke to Diane and she was going to speak to Tom."

"Sounds good. By the way, are you ok with me fucking Diane?"

"Sure. She's my very best friend. I'm fine with it."

"I wonder if she's on birth control. I guess I'll use protection."

"She's on the pill so you could cum in her."

"That's ok. I'll play it safe and use a rubber."

"But she likes the feel of a cock without a rubber."

"How do you know that?"

"Women talk."

"Ok. Let me know."

"I will. Goodnight baby."

The next morning as we were having breakfast the phone rang. Nora picked it up and all I heard was...."Yes...I understand...not a problem...I'll take care of it...bye."

I imagined it was Diane on the other end and I laughed to myself.

"What's up? Who was that?"

"Diane...nothing important though...she wants me to go shopping with her and I told her I would."

"Have a good time then." I got up and went into my office.

It was late in the afternoon when Nora returned from Shopping with Diane. I could just imagine how that went.

At dinner time Nora started the conversation, "Nick, we have to talk. This whole idea of threesomes and swapping is not real..."

"What do you mean?"

"The truth is that I wanted to arrange it so you would fuck Diane and get her pregnant because Tom hasn't been able to...and I was looking to get you to do it."

"Wow...I didn't know you were so devious."

"I'm sorry. I should have been honest with you from the beginning. I'm sorry."

"Well, you had good intentions...you just went about it the wrong way."

"You're right. Forgive me."

"So, when do I get to fuck Diane?"

"Are you serious? You'll do it?"

"Of course I will. I've always wanted to fuck her and now I get to do it with your blessing."

"You're amazing."

"Not really...you see I had a long talk with Diane awhile ago and she told me everything."

"But how did you know to talk to her?"

Laughing, I said, "My dear naive wife, for quite some time you talk in your sleep and when you talked about me fucking Diane and cumming in her, I thought I should talk to her."

"You prick...you played me all along."

"I couldn't help it... I'm sorry. Why don't you call Diane and tell her everything and make all the arrangements. By the way, you do realize I will have to keep fucking her until she gets pregnant. It's not a one shot deal."

"Fuck, I never thought of that...ok, but don't enjoy it so much."

"Oh, I will enjoy it every time."

Later that night Nora was on the phone with Diane and the call was rather short before Nora hung up.

As I was watching TV, Nora sat besides me. "I spoke to Diane and told her you would do it, even more than once if necessary and she was ok with it."

"Well, I'm glad that's all settled. So when does this happen and where?"

"Tomorrow night, after dinner. Diane will tell Tom she and I are going to a movie. That should give you enough time to fuck her a couple of times."

"Will you be with us?"

"I wasn't planning on it but that's up to you two. I would like to be there when you fill her cunt with our cum and get her pregnant."

"I see...then maybe afterwards, you two can have sex?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nora, Nora, Nora...Diane told me that you two are lovers. So, after I cum in her, you two can play together."

"She told you that?"

"I guess I should have told you long ago. I'm sorry."

"Now, is there anything else I should know?"

"No, you know it all now."

That night Nora and I had a great fucking session, in fact we fucked a few times."

The next day came around and Nora got the bedroom all cleaned up with fresh linens and put extra towels in the bathroom for our shower. Everything was in the ready for a great evening.

Nora and I just finished dinner when the doorbell rang. Nora opened the door and Diane came in. We exchanged greetings and went into the living room. As Diane and I talked, Nora brought us some wine.

Things were quiet when I said, "Look, Diane I would understand if you didn't want to go through with this. Really, it's up to you."

"I know, but Tom wants a child and his sperm count is too low. We've tried a few things but no luck. I don't know what else I could do."

"There is always adoption."

"Tom wants me to have his baby."

"How will you convince him the baby is his?"

"Tonight, Tom and I will fuck and he will cum in me and if you get me pregnant then I will tell him he did it."

Then Nora said, "Diane, you do understand that Nick might not get you pregnant tonight but might need several attempts."

"I know Nora...I know."

After some more wine, I suggested we go to the bedroom. It wasn't long before Diane and I were naked as Nora sat in the chair. Diane looked fabulous naked. Her tits were full and her nipples erect. Her smooth pussy looked so inviting. We laid on the bed, my cock already rock hard.

We wasted no time in hugging and kissing and feeling each other up. Her tits pressed up against my chest as my cock pressed into her pubic area. It wasn't long before my cock found her slit as I eased it into her cunt. Once my cock was fully seated in her cunt, I slowly started to fuck her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Nora watching us as she was fingering herself.

By now I was fucking her harder and faster. Then I told her I was going to cum...in a second I shot my cum into her cunt, at least three spurts of cum emptied into her, hoping it did the trick. I kept my cock in her for awhile before I slipped it out.

We rested for about an hour and I fucked her again and shot some more of my cum into her.

"I hope that did it Diane."

"Me too Nick. I owe both of you, especially you Nora."

As I finished with Diane and got up, Nora who had gotten naked, joined Diane on the bed. I watched as the two women made passionate love to each other until the both had orgasms and were spent.

As Diane was getting dressed, I said,

"I hope it worked Diane...go home and fuck Tom tonight."

Diane and I got dressed and she left.

The next morning Diane called..."Ok. That's good...we'll see...not a problem...speak to you later."

"That was Diane. She and Tom fucked last night so now we wait and see."

A week later Diane came over. "She pulled out what looked like a thin stick and showed it to us..."I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations. I bet Tom is ecstatic."

"He sure is. Thanks to both of you."

As she left, I just started wondering if I was the father or Tom. I guess I'll find out someday.

Nora looked at me, then hugged and kissed me. "Thank you. Now let's go and find out if you can do the same to me."

"Gladly, my love."