The Diamond Prince - Ch. 07

Story Info
Things continue to get harder for the slaves of the house.
4.3k words
4.82
4.5k
2
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Rough - The Chronicles of the Diamond Prince

Chapter 7 -- The Downward Spiral

Content warning: strong language, graphic sexual content, BDSM/kink elements, intense emotional trauma, sexual non-consent/reluctance.

Declan woke to the warmth of Ava and Helen contrasting the cold of the floor and awkward position. He ran his hand over his Ava gently and tried not to disturb his Mistress. He didn't know what he had done, but he had obviously upset Master, but Mistress clearly disagreed. He was anxious about how to respond if asked to choose who to obey. He had never been in a situation in which he was torn between two free people, and he knew he should obey his true Owner, but he didn't know if Rick owned him solely, or if Helen also had claim to him legally, and it scared him. But everything was soothed when Ava stirred and clung tighter to him. He drew her up into his chest, curling around her on the ground, abandoning the hold on Mistress in a bold move.

Helen watched as Declan curled in on Ava and covered her with his body, despite the trauma he surely experienced yesterday. He surrounded her protectively, supporting her head on his arm to keep as much of her from the cold floor as his body would allow. Realization dawned on Her. That was love. Declan gave and gave, he did his job to his Masters, and yet he would still give his life for this little creature in his arms. Selfless wasn't even word enough to cover it. She watched Candy head upstairs and hoped she was able to avoid Rick, but Candy could hold her own.

Helen sat up, trying not to disturb the bodies on the floor, to no avail. Declan jumped, gently pushing Ava to the side, kneeling at his Mistress's feet. "Mistress." He declared, ready to comply with any request. He was determined to make up for any flaws he had presented. Helen's heart sank. Declan had come to them so lighthearted, so casual and carefree, and in one night he had stiffened into a compliant robot. Ava stirred, quickly following Declan's lead and kneeling.

"Sweethearts, I'm so sorry." She said, putting a hand on each of them. "It's ok, you did nothing wrong." Declan rested his head on Her leg, nuzzling into Her. She ran Her hand over his shoulder reassuringly. Ava leaned on Declan, gazing up at Her Mistress.

After a time, Helen convinced Herself to head upstairs, Her slaves in tow. She entered the (thankfully empty) kitchen and set the two to making breakfast. They worked on enough for five, even if they didn't know if Candy and Rick would appear. Mistress finally decided to go shower and change at the risk of running into Rick, but it gave Ava the chance to cling to Declan with abandon. He ran a spare hand over her whenever he had the chance while still cooking.

He knew that watching yesterday's punishment was harder on her than it was on him. He was sore, but she was scarred mentally. He couldn't believe how much she cared about him, and he was sorry that she needed to see what she had. He had been raised to know this was his fate, but this was new to her. He wanted more than anything to shield her from the pain of the life that was thrust upon her so recently.

Helen came out of the shower to Candy kneeling, holding out her towel. She smiled and pressed herself into Candy, giving her a knelt hug. "Good girl." She said, wanting to ask, but holding back for the girl's sake. Candy nodded and left. Helen was shaken, unsure how to approach her own husband. They needed to talk, and she was suddenly overcome with an urgent feeling of unbalance in her relationship.

For the first time, she was stuck with a feeling of injustice, inequality... like she understood for the first time that she was a prisoner of her own marriage. He could watch or fuck any slave he wanted, but the one time she had the chance to do the same, he exploded. And worse, he took it out on the boy who did nothing but follow orders. She became angrier than she had ever been in her life, and she stormed into her bedroom and began to dress in her best. Rick appeared in the doorway, and she refused to look at him.

Rick had the class to look ashamed and waited for his wife to finish dressing before speaking. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. Helen stilled.

"For what?" she asked, moving not a muscle. When Rick didn't answer, she continued. "Sorry for thinking I was wrong to use my own property?" she turned and gazed at him. "Sorry for being angry that I did the same thing you always do?" she stepped forward elegantly. "Sorry for hurting the boy that did nothing but what he was told, for the sake of your idiotic ego? If you wanted to fuck me, then do it. Why are you so pissed that I asked a slave to do it?" she spat again with venom. He paled, backing away from her.

"I... I didn't think..." he stammered, she glared and stormed out and down the stairs.

Helen entered the kitchen to both Ava and Candy dropping to their knees, and She exhaled mournfully. "No, it's ok girls. It's ok." When their eyes came to Her, She motioned for them to stand. "It's ok." She drew them both into a hug. "You are my family." She whispered. "You don't need to bow." The girls smiled in unison and hugged tighter. Declan entered and Helen quickly motioned for him not to kneel. "It's alright darling. Go on back to bed, we can take care of this." The three made breakfast together. When Rick entered some time later, the girls cowered again, and Helen scowled.

Rick put His hands up placatingly and spoke quickly.

"No, it's ok... I'm sorry." He said, watching as all slowly, and skeptically relaxed. "I was... I wasn't thinking." He said with a drop of His shoulders. "You've done nothing wrong." He said, in place of what He knew He should have said. A long silence followed. "...where..." He glanced around, hand going to his own neck guiltily. "Where is... Declan?" His eyes meeting no ones. Helen was the one to answer.

"Downstairs, in bed." She spat. "Recovering." Her eyes glared with a look that even Candy was unfamiliar with. If possible, Rick deflated further, picking up the plate meant for Him and a glass of juice, heading quickly for the basement.

Rick stood watching Declan's sleeping form, his sharp features outlined by the sparse light of mid-morning. The boy really was beautiful. He sat on the sofa, delaying the coming discomfort. He warred with Himself, unable to decide the best approach. On one hand, He had been harsh and took out his emotions on the boy unfairly, on the other hand, it's the boy's job to be whatever his Master needs in the moment, and he had done just that. In the end, He opted for a safer, placating approach to mending his wrongs.

Declan stirred and upon his eyes landing on his Master, flew out of bed and knelt at His feet. Rick swallowed his guilt. "You did very well last night." He said stoically.

"Thank You, Sir." Declan said, equally as devoid of emotion.

"You are perfectly obedient, and I'm proud to call you mine," He said attempting to convey His apology through praise, rather than admittance.

"I am Yours to use, Sir." Declan stated, again determined, but void of emotion. Rick nodded and stood, turning back towards the stairs.

"Eat, and rest." He said gesturing to the plate on the coffee table, before making his way back up.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Helen and Rick's relationship remained strained and they grew apart. Rick spent more and more time out of the house and Helen grew closed off and depressed. Ava and Declan spent much of their days together as Candy kept her Mistress company. Rick still took Declan to work with Him on occasion, and their relationship remained awkward, if not professional.

One night, Rick was once again absent, and Helen had a feeling he wouldn't be home until very late, as he often was these days. Helen sat alone at the kitchen table, a glass of wine in front of her, her fourth of the night. Thoughts and ideas were stirring in her unusually intoxicated brain, and she soon made a decision, with conviction. She called for Her entourage, and they arrived promptly. Helen stood on slightly unsteady legs and walked over to Declan. She steadied herself with a hand against his chest and looked up into his eyes. He held a hand out beside Her, just in case She needed extra support. "Are You alright, Mistress?" he asked gently. She huffed out a laugh.

"I'm fantastic, thanks to you." She said with a wide grin. "You were so good to me that night."

"Of course, Mistress, it's my job to take care of You, You deserve it." He said, knowing exactly what She was talking about, and meaning every word he said.

"You're such a good boy." She said with only the slightest slur to Her words. She patted his chest and moved on to Candy.

"My darling, I know what you've been through the past few years, having personally experienced it myself." Candy nodded with questioning eyes, taking Helen's hand in hers to steady her. "And you deserve better than that, and tonight, you'll get it." She said with strong conviction.

"Mistress...?" Candy questioned. Helen turned to Ava, still holding Candy's hand.

"You wouldn't mind dear, if I asked our lovely man to show poor Candy what she's been missing out on being stuck here with Rick?" Ava blinked a few times, trying to understand, and then it dawned on her.

"Oh! No, of course Mistress. He is Yours to command." She said with a genuine and understanding smile. Her eyes flicked to Candy, and she smiled wider at the look of disbelief on Candy's face.

"Declan!" Helen called, a little louder than She meant to. "Please take care of Candy like you did for Me, and Ava and I can order some delivery and watch a movie."

"uh, yes, of course Mistress." Declan said, eyes moving to Candy, who returned his confused stare.

Fifteen minutes later, Ava and Mistress were cuddled up on the couch, covered in blankets with a romantic comedy movie started and food on the way. Declan found himself sitting on the couch downstairs across from a mildly distressed looking Candy. He averted his eyes and fidgeted. "Look, if you don't want this, I will tell Mistress that I fucked your brains out, and we can just take a nap." He said, much to the protest of his training.

"No!" Candy spit out almost immediately. "I mean, it's not that I don't want to.... It's just.."

Declan waited patiently for her to collect her thoughts. "It's been twelve years of Jonny and rick, and I don't remember..." she trailed off, swallowing hard. "I mean, you're a professional. This is what you do. I'm a domestic slave, and Rick and Jonny are really my only... experience." She said bashfully. "I won't be any good for you." She spat out. Declan huffed out a laugh, and quickly knelt in front of her.

"Candy, I've been with the best and the worst, and one thing I've learned is that it's never entirely one-sided. Effort, enthusiasm, and communication go a long way." She tilted her head in question. "I lead, you follow. If you give your all into rolling with the movements I present you with, you will do very well."

He stood and held his hand out to her. "Besides, this isn't about me." She nodded and took his hand. He led her to her bed, sitting her down on the edge, and knelt in front of her again. "Now." He said, composing himself for a moment. When his eyes landed on hers again, his body was relaxed, his face neutral, but his eyes were sultry. "Please Miss, allow me to serve you."

Declan pounded into Candy, just as Mistress had asked, working her up to her third orgasm. She moaned loudly, digging her fingers into Declan's back. She'd given up on trying to keep quiet after the first orgasm and he wasn't complaining. The noise was like praise and affirmation to him, he only hoped it didn't disturb Mistress and Ava too much.

Despite her earlier reservations, she was meeting his movements wonderfully and he was struggling to contain himself. He could feel her walls closing in on him and he panted out, "I'm gunna cum, I can't-" but he was cut off by her voice.

"You better fucking not." His breath hitched and he felt his submission creep into the back of his mind. He slowed his movements and locked his eyes on hers. She softened for a moment, his soft, green eyes disarming her. But she steeled herself and continued. "Mistress gave you to me tonight, and you will cum when I say so." Her eyes bored into him darkly, and he could feel his defenses crumbling. "but... I..." she snatched his jaw in her hand and firmly, darkly stated, "I'm not done with you yet, boy." He stopped moving, stopped breathing, and finally, stopped thinking.

Their connection severed as he submitted. Breathe, Obey.

"Yes Miss." He said, his eyes now glazed as he resumed his thrusts. Candy's eyes widened at the revelation that she truly was in control. She'd fantasized about this since she was young, commanding a slave boy to obey her, and here it was. "Stop." He stopped, stone still. "Kneel." He pulled out of her gently but swiftly and knelt at the foot of the bed. She smirked and scooted down to meet him. "Worship my feet, slave." She said with arrogance.

"Yes Miss." He immediately locked his hands behind his back and began kissing and licking every inch of her left foot. Candy huffed out a partial laugh, amazed at his complete surrender. Breathe, Obey.

She brought her other foot out and landed it on top of his head, pushing his face into the ground, and his body melted into her physical request. His eyes remained stoic; his muscles relaxed. She applied more and more pressure, and he did nothing but breathe more deeply and slowly. "Does that hurt?" she asked with authority.

"Yes Miss." He said neutrally.

"Why don't you show it?" she asked, genuinely curious.

"Not a slaves place to complain about what's done to them, Miss. I try hard to remain strong for my masters." He said, strain in his voice, but otherwise neutral.

"And if I told you that you were free to 'express'?"

"Then I would temper my responses, attempting not to fail you, but I would show you the effect you have on my body."

"Then you are free to do so." She said with curiosity coursing through her. He immediately groaned, his jaw sore from trying to talk while pinned by her foot.

He let out a few gasps of breath at the strain on his neck. Candy mused at her ability to control him so. She released him and sat back. "Touch yourself for me." He did. He leaned back, allowing her full view and stroked himself. He was already hard and leaking, his need from earlier left unchecked. He moaned, his body tensing intermittently.

"Please, Miss..." he groaned.

"No." she said firmly. He whimpered and stroked, his body nearly convulsing with the effort. "Alright stop." He panted in exacerbation. "I want to try something." She said with a sly grin.

She got him on his hands and knees, and used the slick of her own well-satiated cunt to wet her fingers and play with his entrance. He moaned and leaned into her touch, wanting any kind of contact he could get. Suddenly, she shoved two fingers into him as deep as she could. He cried out in surprise and pain, but remained still. She dug her fingers around inside him, twisting and turning all while he fought the urge to thrash away. Finally, she found what she was looking for and smirked as he squeaked and nearly fell forward at the contact of his prostate. "Aww you like that?" she asked mockingly.

"Yes Miss, please..." He begged. She pressed on it again, and again, each time drawing undignified noises from him.

He begged for permission to cum again and again, tears streaming down his face. She giggled menacingly, keeping him suspended at the edge of a powerful orgasm. Each time he was sure he couldn't hold off she would stop, pull her fingers out of him and reach under him and grip the base of his cock hard to stave it off. He could no longer hear the peaceful chant in his head over the continual cries of please coming from his lips. Finally, she maintained her grip on his cock and began rubbing his prostate with force; a continual assault that left him in a silent scream.

Suddenly he tensed and shook while his prostate emptied, fluid spilling onto the floor while his too-hard cock remained unstimulated and wanting. He barely held back a sob as Candy smirked and released him, and sat back. "So it's true" she said, tossing a towel at him. "You can make a man cum that way."

"Thank you, Miss" he said, breathless and strained. Declan tried to wipe up the mess with shaking hands, his teeth gritted against the pain of his throbbing erection. "Cool." Was all she said as he collapsed to the floor and slowly curled into a ball, hands flexing with the strain of resisting touching himself.

After a few moments, Candy began to come back to herself, her dominant persona slipping away, and she realized what she had done. She looked at Declan, curled into himself on the cold floor and shaking, his arms wrapped around himself defensively. She slipped down onto the floor with him, running a hand gently over his body. "Hey, sorry baby, it's ok. You did good for me." She started chanting as the guilt swept over her. He'd been gifted to her for one night and she had nearly drowned him in her power.

His connection was still shut down, blocking her from helping to soothe him. After a while, Candy looked up to see Ava standing over her. "Shit! Ava, I..." her words died on her tongue as she took in Ava's face.

"What... what did you do to him?" she asked, a quiver in her voice. Candy shrunk, looking down at the ball of Kaftherian that was Declan. She'd taken advantage of a friend that was trying to help her, is what she had done. Ava dropped to the floor and pulled Declan into her, shushing and petting and cuddling with all her might. He was dropping, hard, from his trip into slave-space. He was sweating, shaking and whimpering. "Get me water, and cloths, now!" Ava barked.

Candy nodded and willed herself to move into action. Ava cradled his head in her lap, kissing his forehead and assuring him he was good and safe as the chemicals in his brain dissipated. She reached for Candy's bed and managed to rip the blanket off of it, draping it over him. Candy returned and they worked together to clean him up. Ava sighed. "Well, you are currently dominant in his mind, so get him to bed." She said, crossing her arms defiantly. Candy averted her eyes and sighed guiltily. After a moment, she leaned down and whispered in Declan's ear.

"Sweet boy, you need to get to your own bed."

Declan's eyes focused and he took in his surroundings briefly before standing abruptly, the blanket falling away. He wandered to his and Ava's bed and flopped down. Ava covered him with blankets and snuggled in with him, breathing sweet nothings to him.

"Oh, you might want to go see if your Mistress needs anything. She finished her bottle and passed out on the couch." Ava called out to Candy with venom. Candy nodded and headed upstairs.

Declan woke with a start, but settled quickly as he felt his Ava curled into him. He was home. Her smell, her skin, it was all comfort to him, to know she was safe with him. He recalled the previous evening slowly, realizing that he had allowed another slave to enslave him, and tried to convince himself that it was because it had been an order from his real Mistress. But all he could feel from himself was weakness. He thought about how he had begged and pleaded as though she'd had just as much authority over his body as a free person, how he'd given himself over to her mercy with just a few dominant gestures, how powerless and scared he had felt under her. The idea that he could be destroyed, torn apart, obliterated by a house slave so much smaller than himself brought a sickening feeling to his stomach. Then another image popped into his head -- Ava angry. His little Ava, standing over him, standing up to someone else. Suddenly nothing else mattered. She was a goddess who watched over him.

12