The Diamond Prince - Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time Declan found himself face to face with Candy, he couldn't bring himself to look her in the eye. Shame washed through him like ice water, freezing his body from the inside and draining his strength. He felt Ava's hands on him, but couldn't meet her eyes either. She stepped between the two, studying them. Ava saw the conflicted look on Candy's face, the mix of guilt, and satisfaction. Even if she felt bad about it, something in her was reveling in his shame.

Ava's blood boiled and she snarled. "Candy, I think Declan needs some space."

"Yeah, yeah sure." She said with a slight smirk

"Declan, hun, do you need to talk about it?" Ava asked gently, taking his hand in hers. He shrugged casually, but relaxed visibly as Candy retreated upstairs. He eventually laid on the couch, his head in Ava's lap as he recounted the thoughts and feelings he had. He'd never felt this way having been used by a free person, masters were powerful, strong -- they ruled the world, and it was right that they should take what they want from the lesser, the weaker.

But this was a slave, no better than him, and he had shown he was the weaker. She had bent him to her will and he had been powerless to resist, he submitted to her. He once again wanted to vomit, or cry. "Declan, you're not weak. You're the strongest person I've ever met. You do what you need to survive. You are the best slave in the world. Doing what you are trained to do is not weakness, its perfection." She said, petting him soothingly. Her words did help soothe him, and her opinion mattered so much more than anyone else's. If she didn't see him as weak, then he could live with someone else thinking it.

The days ticked by, and Helen grew bitter. She began changing things, selling off items in the house, packing away Her things, and Declan began to feel the stirrings of change. Rick and Helen fought every time He managed to be home, talking about finance, debt... things that Declan had no concept of, but seemed very important. He held Ava close as Candy drifted away, Mistress keeping her ever more closely in Her own room.

Food grew scarce, utilities flickered on and off, and Mistress grew ever more loving and apologetic towards himself and Ava. It was all but too late when he put the pieces together. One night, Rick was out again, and Helen and Candy approached Declan and Ava, cuddled together by the fireplace trying to keep warm. "I'm so sorry my wonderful babies. But..." a tear trickled down Her cheek. "I can't stay here, and, though I wish with all my heart that I could, I can't take you with me." Helen fell into Declan's arms, and he embraced her.

"Mistress..." he pleaded, nuzzling into Her gently.

"I'm sorry. Candy has my name on her too, but Rick bought you two on his own. I... I can't leave if I fight for you. I'm so sorry." Ava hugged Helen hard, sobbing quietly into her jacket. "You are both so wonderful, once Rick gets his shit together, I'm sure he will find you wonderful homes." She said, barely containing her sorrow. "I'm sorry, I have to go." She said as the taxi pulled up.

Declan and Ava scavenged for food, wandering into neighboring yards for scraps, having not seen Rick in days. It had been months since Helen left, and life had continually fallen since then. Rick had barely appeared, all utilities had been cut off, and the two slaves were desperate to survive. They had one traditional fireplace in the old office, and they made camp there. They had harvested anything they thought wouldn't be missed, including old fence boards from a nearby abandoned factory. Declan slipped into the night and found anything he could to feed his Ava, and still, Rick did not return. Many times, he thought about abandoning his post, taking Ava and trying to run, but deep down he knew they would learn who he was and send him back.

Then one day, Rick came bursting into the house, frantic and confused. His words meant little and His body language, even less. Declan went looking for Ava but arrived too late, they already had her. She screamed for him, his name, and Declan could do nothing as they roped him. "Ava..." he tried to cry as his air was cut off. The following moments were a blur, they were dragged outside, and he could hear her scream his name as he was locked in the trunk of a car.

12