The Diamond Prince - Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pet his cheek and hair affectionately. His eyes fluttered closed under Her touch and he soaked in the warmth of Her gentle hands. Some of the tension eased out of his body. Her presence was soothing; he couldn't help but feel a little safer with Her and Nix. He opened his eyes when he heard Her sigh. She had a look of contentment on Her face. "My, my.." She said gently, "your energy is strong if I can feel it with just a little touch." She said, removing Her hand from him. His eyes went wide with shock. She smirked. "I know, most citizens can't really feel the connection, because they've lost their sense of empathy over time. But I grew up beside slaves dear. I don't have the connection, but I can feel it's presence." She said with a smile. He stared at Her in wonder.

"Now, baby doll. I bet I can guess, but, what was your directive before all of... this." She gestured vaguely to his torso and bandages. He met Her eyes once again.

"Sex, Mistress." He said neutrally. She nodded

"I figured. I assumed you'd have been good for a few different options, but if you had any talent in bed at all, you'd have been a perfect bedwarmer." She said with another sad lilt to her voice. "What a shame." His heart sank a little. He'd felt disposable before, but now it was confirmed, his dream was over. He couldn't understand why She bothered putting in the effort to save him at all, but She must have had some idea of what he could be used for, perhaps labor. The thought depressed him a little, but he was grateful for his life even if it meant paying for it in sweat.

"When was the last time you performed properly?" She asked, shaking him from his thoughts.

"I'm not sure Mistress. I don't know how long they kept me in the basement, but I did not showcase at all during that time. Before that, I was chained to a bed for several months where I was used mainly as a cum dump; I'm not sure I would qualify it as performing properly. I was not at my best. I'm sorry Mistress, I have very little sense of the time since I was taken from my previous Master." He said, frantically trying to put the timeline together.

"My Gods." She spat, and he flinched. "What a waste indeed." She shook Her head. "Do you specialize in pleasuring men or women?"

"Either Mistress. I believe I have equal skill in both, though I've never been asked to penetrate a man before, I was always labelled a bitch, a slut for better Men." He said, once again with neutrality, like it was an undeniable fact.

Nix visibly flinched at Declan's words, it caused him nearly physical pain to see the boy so very conditioned to believe he has no worth.

"I see." Mistress said, obviously deep in thought. "and, do you think, once you're well enough, you would be able to go back to performing properly?"

"Yes Mistress." He said quickly, his eyes shooting up to meet Hers briefly before he remembered himself and averted his gaze again. "If anyone would have me, it would be my great honor to perform for a Master or Mistress. If I were allowed, I'd be more than happy to start trying to do my job again immediately." He said with sincerity.

Dani's brows raised with interest, and She glanced at Nix for a moment, who met Her eyes with similar interest.

"You really do take pride in your job, don't you?" She said with surprise.

"Yes Mistress. It's my purpose; what I was raised, trained and born to do. It's the one thing I have to give, and knowing I can give pleasure gives me comfort, and happiness." He said with determination and passion. After a brief pause, Dani made a decision in Her head.

"Well then, Declan, I may take you up on that. I'd like to see what you've got."

"Really?!" His head shot up and his bright eyes were wide with excitement. "I mean, of course Mistress. I am yours." He said, lowering his head to hide his grin.

Chapter 11 -- The Need Sated

Content warning: PTSD/anxiety, graphic sexual content, mentions of sexual nonconsent/reluctance, mentions of medical elements

He had absolutely not expected the Mistress Herself to be interested in him. He thought certainly, She would try to sell him off to another rental place or private buyer; She would never get a great price for him, especially now with his injuries, but maybe She could salvage at least some of the cost of saving him. But was She actually considering using him for Herself? She could so easily buy a high-quality bed warmer from any number of reputable breeders. And compared to the beauty that was Phoenix, he felt like nothing.

His mind was spinning as Nix led him back to medical to get his first dose of meds. "Did, did Mistress really just say that She wanted to try my service?" he asked dreamily.

"That She did Bright eyes, must be something special about you. She doesn't often take sex slaves up on their services." He said with a wide grin.

"Really? Why not?" he asked, his focus coming back.

"She feels like it's not consensual enough for Her liking." He said with a shrug.

"Consensual?" he repeated with confusion.

"Yeah, She feels like they don't want to, and are only doing it because they are scared to say no." Nix explained, remembering that many slaves have no concept of consent or choice.

"But that's their job, why would they say no?" he asked, still confused.

"Not everybody sees their role the way you do. Many slaves may be good at something, but don't like doing it. Mistress tries to keep that from happening as much as possible."

"Oh..." Declan said, rolling the words around in his head.

"I didn't... like..." the look on his face told Nix that the words were uncomfortable for the boy to say. "I didn't like being tied up alone in that room. I didn't like how the clients would just show up, fuck me and leave." He swallowed hard, trying to express himself. "It made me feel alone, and sad." Nix thought the boy sounded like a child trying to understand emotions for the first time, and in a way, he supposed he was. He was working through things he'd obviously never even looked at before.

"My first master was a rental shop. I was often rented to someone who just wanted a quick fuck, but that was okay, because I knew once it was over, I had a friend I could talk to and would hold me. But in that room, I had no one. The clients didn't speak to me, or really acknowledge that I was alive in any way. If they did, it was to humiliate or hurt me. It felt empty. It felt like, not only was I not doing my job like I should, but I was going to be alone forever. I was scared." He said with a slight shimmer in his eyes.

Nix couldn't stand it anymore. He stopped, and wrapped his arms around Declan gently, Pulling him into a hug. Declan returned it, shaking with the effort of holding back his sobs. "It's ok sweetheart, I've got you." Nix shushed. After a moment, Declan seemed to be back in control of himself, and Nix pulled away, just far enough that he could look him in the eye. "You're not alone now." He said with a warm smile. The boy's eyes glinted brilliant jade as he returned it.

Suddenly the air felt very heavy between them, and Nix couldn't help himself. He closed the distance and their lips met. Declan melted into him, and Nix sighed. It was gentle and sweet, their lips parting just ever so slightly, tongues just barely touching. But their connection flared, tangling together in a way that made every hair on both their bodies stand on end.

Nix's energy thrummed through Declan like electricity, like nothing he'd ever felt before. Nix finally pulled away, and his heart nearly burst at the sight of Declan gazing at him in awe. Nix huffed out a sigh and cleared his throat, backing away to a more acceptable distance. He stumbled through his words as he toyed with the cuffs of his sleeves. "Yes, well, we should, uh, keep moving. Mistress is waiting for you." He said, spinning on his heel and marching off.

---------

Declan was now kneeling naked in Mistress's bedroom. She sat on the bed and Phoenix stood to the side. Just like his torso, the rest of his body was littered with scars, cuts, bruises and bandages, and he was far too skinny for Her liking. All these things were temporary however, and something about this boy screamed for Her to keep him if She could. He was so gentle and sweet; She couldn't bear the thought of selling him back into the unknown. It would break Her heart if something were to happen to him after all he had been through.

"Declan, I command you to answer me honestly, not with what you think I want to hear. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. How does my asking you to show me your sexual skills make you feel right now?" she asked firmly.

"It makes me feel a little nervous, and intimidated, but also very excited. I want to please You." He said his face soft and neutral.

"If I ask you to use your mouth on me?"

"Confident, happy, excited Mistress." He said with a slight smile.

"And If I ask you to serve Phoenix on my behalf?" She asked, signaling Nix to step forward. Declan's eyes flicked to Nix and the slightest look of worry graced his features.

"Nervous, unsure, intimidated." He said with trepidation.

"Why is that?"

"Phoenix is beautiful and powerful, not unlike Yourself Mistress, but he is a slave, and a man. In my experience, slave men can have impossible expectations and be highly aggressive; they tend to like to hurt and humiliate lesser slaves. But I'd be happy to serve him for You anyway, Mistress. I can handle anything." He said, his back straightening with determination.

"Good boy." She said with a smile. "You can start with me then." She said, turning so that Nix could unzip her dress.

"Thank you, Mistress. Please allow me to serve You, it would be my absolute pleasure." He said crawling towards Her. "It has been so long since I was last given the chance." He watched Her slide off Her underwear, and he really was excited. His stomach flipped and his skin tingled.

Dani watched as the boy stalked carefully towards Her, his eyes were bright and focused, he seemed, by all accounts, enthusiastic. It could have been excellent training, but this just seemed too sincere. He licked his lips as he neared, and his eyes darkened as he zoned in on Her cunt. For a moment, She almost felt self-conscious with how raptly he was staring. "Alright sweetheart, do what you do best." She said with an encouraging smile. His eyes flicked up to meet Hers and he smiled.

"Yes Mistress." Just before diving in, his eyes flicked up again. "Mistress, would you like me to use only my tongue?"

"You do what you have to do, sweetie. As the professional in the room, I trust your judgement."

"Yes Mistress."

He closed his eyes to start, taking in Her scent and taste as he licked gentle stripes up Her inner thighs, nibbling and kissing with feather light touch. He knew She was a cold start; there'd been nothing erotic before this moment so he would need to take his time and get Her in the right mind set. He willed his enthusiasm and excitement into Her with force. He licked and teased, working his way ever closer to Her center, but never quite hitting the mark. He gently sucked Her labia into his mouth one at a time and mentally noted all the areas he could feel Her breath hitch. As Her breathing increased, he increased the pressure and speed of his ministrations.

After a while he flicked his eyes up, She'd thrown her head back, eyes closed, with a slight flush to Her features. She was enjoying him. His pride swelled, and he gently inserted a finger into Her, crooking at just the right angle to find Her g-spot. She let out a small moan and he circled closer and closer to Her clit. Soon She was panting heavily, and Her moans were becoming steadier. He inserted a second finger to join the first, and ever so gently draped his tongue across Her clit. She arched into his face, looking for more contact and he smiled into Her. He began a slow, light pace, flicking up and down.

He gradually increased his pace and pressure until Her hands went to his hair. He concentrated right there -- that pace, that pressure, more with his fingers. And then it happened. She cried out, Her fingernails digging into his scalp as Her legs shook and Her body tightened. He felt Her walls squeeze his fingers as She completed Her orgasm. She relaxed back on the bed, and he very carefully, very gently lapped up his spit and Her juices, helping Her ride the wave and come down. "Thank You, Mistress." He said with sincerity between gentle lathes of his tongue.

"Good boy." She breathed out. After a moment, She sat up and smiled. "Very good boy." Declan blushed slightly. "Alright, Nix, I think you need to feel this... your turn." She said, pulling the blanket over herself. "Play nice."

"Always, Ma'am." Nix said with a gentle, teasing smile.

With only the slightest bit of worry in his eyes, he crawled over to Phoenix and knelt at his feet. "Please allow me to serve you Sir. It would be my great honor to be what you need." He said, swallowing his fear. Nix ran his fingers through the boy's hair placatingly. His eyes were gentle and calm. "Don't worry Bright eyes, this won't take long." He pulled his cock out and Declan could see what he meant. His sizable dick was already hard and leaking from watching him pleasure their Mistress. It made his pride swell and helped ebb his fears.

With a gentle hand on his head, he guided Declan to him. Declan's big green eyes stared up at him as he slid his cock farther and farther into the boy's mouth, and he looked nothing short of breathtaking. So innocent and sweet, yet vulgar and obscene at the same time. His hands went to Nix's thighs to steady himself, and he rocked back and forth along the long shaft now inside him. He tried not to think about how much it would hurt to have this monster inside him somewhere else.

His energy crashed into Nix's and that spark flashed through him again, and he heard Nix moan, he knew he had felt it too. Breath, Obey. His inner monologue began, and his pace quickened. He lathed his tongue across the underside as much as he could, swallowing around the head as it hit the back of his throat. True to his word, Nix was beginning to shake, his balls tightening. "Mistress, may I cum?" he suddenly called out.

"Yes darling." Nix groaned and for the first time, yanked Declan's head onto him, impaling deep into his throat. Declan relaxed and focused on the words in his head, allowing Nix to deposit his seed in peace, but his connection never did shut down and their energies thrived, entangled. After a moment, Nix let go, and Declan swallowed, following the retreating cock to clean it off with his lips and tongue efficiently. "Thank you, Sir." He said as Nix, panting, tucked himself away.

"Good boy." He said between breaths.

"Come here sweetheart." Dani said gesturing for him to join Her on the bed. He did, kneeling a respectful distance away.

"Did I please You, Mistress?" he asked nervously.

"Yes Declan, you did very well. I don't know if I've ever felt anything quite like it." She considered him for a moment. "How about you Nix?"

"Yeah Mistress, boy's got talent. Incredible." He said with a grin.

"Is this really what you want, sweetie?" She asked gently.

"To please You, Mistress? Of course." He said incredulously.

"I mean, did you enjoy this? Be honest." She asked, Her face stern.

"Yes Mistress. I was nervous at first, but once I found my rhythm, I was fine. I've very much missed being able to serve properly." He said with a smile.

"You really want to be a sex toy? That's what you want to do with your life?" She asked, clarifying one more time, to be sure.

"Yes Mistress. It's what I'm good at. I'd love nothing more." He said, shuffling closer to her, his eyes pleading. Dani looked at Nix.

"...I'm keeping him."

Declan's body was buzzing. He couldn't believe that this wonderful place, this wonderful Mistress, this wonderful life was his. It was all he had ever wanted and infinitely more. He couldn't understand why Mistress would choose him over any other sex slave when he was so much trouble, but he would work every day to prove that She made the right decision.

He walked on cloud nine beside Phoenix back to medical. Nix held a sheet as long as his arm that Mistress had requested because She was now so very personally invested in Declan's well-being. "Sir?" Declan asked, smile plastered to his face.

"You don't have to call me that, you are equal to me now. We both belong to Her." He said, mildly amused.

"I know, Sir, I just, I know I have so much to learn. You have been at Mistress's side for so long. She adores you and I want to learn how I can be that for Her. You are older, wiser, and more skilled than me. I wish I could be you." Nix stopped, crooking his head and looking at the boy.

"You, dear boy, are a wonder. Life has dragged you through the grinder and yet you remain ever hopeful and trusting." He said, latching onto the boy's hand. Declan spun to face Nix.

"Yes Sir." He said, slightly shyly. He found Phoenix oddly intimidating, despite his gentle nature and kindness. He carried himself with the confidence of a free person and spoke to Mistress like he was equal to Her.

A dark glare entered Nix's eyes and Declan shrunk.

"What would you do if I told you to bend over, and let me fuck you, right now?" Nix asked, crowding Declan into a wall, his eyes dark and unmoving. Declan swallowed, his pulse quickening and panic surging through him. Nix was purposely withholding his connection from him.

"I... I would ask if Mistress would permit that, Sir." He said, splaying himself against the wall. Nix moved in, his fingers lacing around the boy's throat gently, but threatening; his knee coming up to rest between the boy's legs, pressing against his most sensitive parts. "And If I said yes?" Declan's eyes sparked with tears, and he began to shake.

"Then, I would gladly submit to you Sir. My body is yours to use." He said, his eyes falling closed, resignment coating his features.

Nix released the boy, stepping one step back.

"No." Nix said firmly. Declan's eyes shot open, and he looked at a very sturdy and calm looking Phoenix.

"Sir?" he questioned with shaking breath.

"No, Declan. This is the first test you've failed." He said with a certain sadness in his eyes. Declan deflated, and his eyes glimmered with unshed tears. He dropped to his knees.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Sir. Please punish me." He said, quivering on the ground. Nix walked around behind the boy and gave him a gentle slap on the rear. Declan yelped but looked up questioningly when nothing more came.

"Declan, Bright eyes, in this place, no slave can command another without consent from Mistress. If you have not heard from her lips, or seen Her signature on paper, then no consent was given. You most of all, cherished favorite. She chose you personally. You are not a slave of the manor; you are a slave of the Mistress. You answer to Her alone." Nix said, gently holding the boy's face in his hands. He opened the connection and his affection washed through Declan, soothing his nerves. "I am your friend, your colleague, your guide. I'm here to teach you, and I respect you. You do not belong to me; you belong to my Mistress. Remember that." He said, helping the boy to his feet.

"I understand" Declan said with wonder.

"Good boy. Now, you have a doctor's appointment." He said with a smile.

Declan was set up for the best of the best; name brand medication, personal support staff and physio therapists, skin grafts and cosmetic surgery; anything that would help him feel as normal as possible. She threw a "spare no expense" note at the medical wing and called in favors from friends and colleagues. He was lavished with massages and baths with healing herbs and tended to night and day. He remained bright, enthusiastic and gentle through all the treatments, taking every pain in stride with his healing. Phoenix visited him daily, reporting to Mistress his progress. He was summoned every few days to pleasure Her with his mouth, and he never failed to deliver expert results.