The Diamond Prince - Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nights he did not spend in medical he spent in the arms of his fellow slaves, lifting their spirits and practicing his skills. They all loved to hear his stories of being chosen, of somehow winning Mistress's favor, of spending time with Phoenix. Mistress tended not to get too attached to Her slaves, though She cared for them well. Phoenix had been an exception when he came in, She took to him immediately and kept him for Her own.

She'd met with every slave taken into the manor briefly but didn't invest herself personally. But they did note, that if they requested a meeting with Her, She always made time to see them. They were amazed by Her attentive nature. Nix acted as a liaison between them, and they all said he was as kind as Her. Despite his obvious power above them, he never abused it, never hurt any of them. He treated them all with care and respect.

"When they asked you to demonstrate... what happened?" a young girl asked by the fire. Declan smiled.

"Mistress asked me questions about my experience, and I answered as honestly as possible. She asked me to pleasure Her, and I did. I brought her to orgasm. She then asked me to demonstrate on Phoenix." He said neutrally.

"And... Mr. Phoenix... was he, did he..." the girl swallowed and gathered herself. "Was he, mean?" she asked with obvious fear.

"No girl, not at all. He let me pleasure him, taking control for no more than a few seconds at the end. He seemed to genuinely enjoy fucking my face, or rather, letting my mouth fuck him. He did nothing violent, nothing humiliating. He took his orgasm and carried on." He said with a smile.

"and.." he said just as everyone was about to chatter. "He... he kissed me." He said with a blush. The immediate area stilled.

"He, he did what?" a boy asked.

"He, I don't know. I was recounting a story of what I'd experienced and my feelings on it, and he hugged, and then, kissed me." He said, unsure of how the news was received. The slaves stared at him.

"He, he kissed you, for no reason, out of Mistress's sight?" another girl asked.

"Yes, I don't know why." He answered. The room began a silent conversation.

Finally, a girl spoke.

"Phoenix has never physically interacted with any slave without command of his Mistress. Ever." She said with certainty. The room confirmed.

Declan froze. He didn't know if he had violated some code, failed some test, or what had happened, but he didn't like where this was going.

"What do I do?" he said, fear making his voice shake. They conferred for a moment.

"Nothing." The girl said. His eyes met hers. "He made the move; it is not your place to question it. Nix is about rules. If you didn't like it, tell him. If you did... well... lucky you." She declared. Declan suddenly blushed again, knowing how strict Nix was with rules. He had enjoyed it. He had wanted more.

Declan woke to another pile of warm bodies holding him. Today, he was going to get his final set of stitches out, and hopefully, join his Mistress. He would miss these lovely slaves, but his calling was to warm his Mistress's bed. He'd seen little of Nix lately, but he was a busy man. His wounds largely healed and just a few areas requiring salving, he made his way to his Mistress's quarters. He knocked and kneeled. Nix answered. "Oh, hello bright eyes." He said with a smile. "Feeling well?" he asked gently.

"Yes Sir, So much better." Declan said, his eyes flicking up to meet Nix's. "I'm ready to serve our Mistress." He said reverently.

"Good, because She is ready for you." He said, swinging the door open and revealing a very lingerie covered Mistress on the bed.

Declan's heart nearly stopped. She had dressed up for him. She set the mood for him. She could have asked him to kneel on a bed of broken glass, his hands tied and blindfolded, and he would have happily obliged, but this was unbelievable. She was stunning, and he wanted Her to have everything She wanted and more. He crawled to the bed, Nix closing the door behind him. "Let's see what you're made of, doll." Nix whispered. Declan gulped and dropped the pants he had been wearing. He crawled onto the bed and knelt.

"Mistress, You've saved my life, treated me well, please- please, allow me to pleasure You." He asked with pleading eyes. She smiled seductively.

"I expect nothing less." She purred, motioning for him to come to Her.

After multiple orgasms and a strong fucking, She was sated. He knelt at the foot of the bed, breathless and hard. He'd not asked once to cum, and he was aching, but he accepted that it was not his place and awaited Her next instruction. Nix stood dutifully watching, and his eyes were locked on the boy's heavy need. He was impressed and took it upon himself.

"Slave." he said firmly. Declan turned to face him. "Touch yourself." He said in a sultry tone. Declan hesitated and turned his head to look at his Mistress. She lifted her head and processed the situation before nodding.

"It's ok baby, do as he says." She groaned, pulling the blankets over herself lazily. Declan turned back to Nix and immediately began stroking himself.

"That's it sweetheart, show me how much you want it." Nix said hungrily. Declan moaned, trying with all his might to stave off his orgasm. He whimpered; his eyes begged. Nix grinned wickedly and motioned him forward.

Declan crawled to him, and Nix pulled out his cock. Declan immediately took him in his mouth. He sucked with desperation, expertly working Nix to his edge and over. Phoenix came in Declan's throat and watched as the boy sank back, squirming.

"Good boy." Nix praised. "Cum for me." Relief washed over Declan's features, and he stroked himself to completion.

"Thank you, Sir, You're so good to me Sir. Thank you." He panted out and collapsed to the floor, his body perhaps still not being quite well enough to have gone through quite as rigorous a night as they may have thought. Phoenix was next to him immediately, gently pulling him into his arms.

"Easy Bright eyes, you're ok." He cooed. Nix lifted him and gently laid him on the bed. His energy searched Declan's for pain, and when he found none, they got him to drink some water before he passed out.

He woke in bliss. Phoenix was curled around him, spooning him. Mistress was a few inches away, happily dozing. He felt so accepted, so wanted, he wished this moment could last forever. He pretended to stay asleep, hoping that he may delay the time before they were separated again. He felt such pride in making Mistress feel good last night and he hoped he had proven his worth to her. He may not be as beautiful as She hoped, but he hoped that Her satisfaction was enough.