The Diamond Prince - Ch. 00 Preface

Story Info
Kaftheria: a slave-friendly planet.
954 words
4.38
3.4k
5

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaftherians are not so different than Earthlings in many ways. They are evolved humanoids, living on a planet that developed very much like Earth did. They revolve around one sun in their solar system, their planet's surface is largely comprised of water, and many species of plant and animal developed similarly to ones you and I might know. They have a political system and a justice system, largely ruled independently from country to country, and currency.

There are however, a few notable differences. Firstly, the lifespan of a Kaftherian citizen is approximately two hundred fifty years, as their bodies have evolved further throughout the millennia, causing the adult aging process to slow. Children still grow rapidly, reaching maturity in their teen to twenties, however the average woman or man can remain youthful and healthy for over two hundred years, making them appear between twenty and forty years of age in earth terms.

Secondly, while they maintain what we on earth see as standard human looks, hair, skin and eye color in neutral tones, they also developed more brilliant and remarkable colors for their bodies naturally. Kaftherians can be found in infinite color combinations depending on region and class. It would seem, the healthier, wealthier blood lines developed these traits more quickly, whereas the low class, muddy bloodlines remained more neutral and 'unremarkable', as they called it.

Thirdly, while their genetics improved beyond that of current Earth's, their technology had not. They are slower in the race for technological improvement, remaining relatively satisfied with basic communication lines and entertainment, something like the nineteen eighties or nineties of earth's history. The exception to this thinking was in the ways of medical technology. There, while having genetically eradicated many forms of disease naturally, there was very little they couldn't cure. They'd also developed a completely universal language.

Perhaps the most notable difference, however, is that the vast majority of the planet, instead of working to eradicate and abolish slavery, it was embraced and standardized. It was as commonplace in to own a slave in their world as it would be to own a vehicle in ours, and they were manufactured, purchased and traded in much the same way. Slaves were not classified by skin color or region of birth, but simply by genetics and characteristics.

The slave bloodlines date back tens of thousands of years, and knowledge of what inspired the first slaves to be chosen has been lost over time. It's long been myth that the first slaves submitted themselves, but it's unknown if the belief holds any truth. While not built in factories like vehicles, they were bred in clinical facilities both by the government and private breeders, and sometimes by private citizens in their own homes.

Up until a few thousand years before our story begins, slaves had no rights whatsoever, until the Court of slave legalities was founded, and minimal rights were installed, such as the condemnation of slave murder through direct action or neglect. In other words, it was now illegal to kill a slave for no reason. The terms of this law were loose at best, and it took significant evidence to prove a citizen guilty of the offence, and the sentence was considerably light. Because of this law being put into place, they had to implement the slaves right to defend law. It too was loose, stating that a slave had the right to defend themselves physically from a citizen or slave if their life was in imminent danger.

Possibly the most effective and highly enforced law protecting slaves was that of age of maturity. It was mandated that slaves could not be put into service until the age of twelve, and could not be put into sexual or hard labor service until eighteen, and no slave could be made to service a citizen under the age of eighteen sexually. This was enforced with a heavy hand, resulting in the confiscation of said slave and jail time.

More emphasis of the court was put on laws against slaves, such as assault or murder of a slave or citizen by a slave. The consequences of a sentence in this law ranged greatly and were severe. Some wondered if the court did more harm than good to slaves, but it remained unchanged.

Slaves were required by the court to be registered, and the register was to be updated with each sale or trade. The system was messy, and often not well tracked. It made slave murders especially difficult to trace since the slave could have changed hands multiple times since it's last registration.

When registered, they were classified into categories depending on their training, skills, and natural abilities. Their category could be changed by owners if they submitted a request to the registry. There were many categories and subcategories available, but most commonly you'd see 'General Labor', 'domestic', 'personal service' and or 'sex' slaves. The categories didn't limit what an owner could ask of their slave, it simply made selling them or describing them easier.

It is rumored, or perhaps, myth would be a better word, that the slaves of old could communicate in some way that the citizens could not understand, they had some sort of magical connection. These myths have been so far removed over time that most free citizens have forgotten them entirely, but what are such rumors amongst the reality of the very oldest civilizations.

This is really several life stories that come together, centrally held together by one, unsuspecting sex slave. The reality of this world is chronicled through the eyes of all involved, in vivid and uncensored detail, not for the faint of heart, in honor of the strength needed and hardship endured by our characters.