All Comments on 'The Diary'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I loved your tale it had me so worked up so much I have got a raging hard on i think i will have to take it in hand and give it some relief thank you

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 12 years ago
very nice story

would love to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was hot

The story definately sent my temp rising time to get my bunny to take it back down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mmm good girl

i want to seduce my dad just like she did. im stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you wanna hit me up ...

BBBongBBBongover 9 years ago
You confused me....

I really liked your story. I would have really loved it but for a couple of reasons.

You wrote: "Dad slid me to the side of the bed. He rolled me over on my belly. He pulled me part way off the bed. It was a high bed. My knees touched the floor and my ass was sticking in the air."

For this to happen then way you described, she would have to have had 6 foot long legs; at least. Her thighs alone would have to be 3 &1/2 - 4 feet long. Or... the mattress was directly on the floor.

Second thing... You aren't the only writer that does this but you have the characters say "I CUMMED for the second time in 5 minutes." Cummed is not the past tense of cum. It's "came". There is no such word as cummed so how about using "came" in the future. It sound correct whereas "cummed" does not.

Keep writing, the stories are GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Men and Understanding Lingerie

retired04,

As is typical of most men you don't know how women's lingerie works. First, for a woman to get lift with a bra she buys her correct size in a style designed to accomplish this. Believe me when I write, wearing a bra two sizes too small is not a good look. Second, underwear are worn under a garter belt and may not be removed while the straps are still attached to a woman's hose. Of course, this may be solved by crotchless panties!

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago

I love the way you left this open for a second part, which I would really love to read if you do write a second part to it.

1jbm1jbmabout 8 years ago
Hot story

I read and enjoyed your hot story. (And others you have published)

This is hot and very enjoyable.

Got me hot and horny

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I did a very similar thing with my Dad, after my Mom passed. I had never been Dads favorite daughter. My older sister had been sexing Dad since she was 16. Dad was then 55 and I was 30. I wore a sexy red trashy outfit Dad had bought for Mom. Mom had always refused Dad oral and anal. I gave Dad both that memorable night. My old Dad gave me two hot loads in my pussy. And I am his new favorite child!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Now I want my pussy fucked it's dripping wet.. all of your stories have my pussy throbbing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Daddy's Girl!

For those of us who have daughters which one hasn't dreamed at least a bit of this? My daughter was always sooo 'open' in our house. From the time she was knee high until she moved out, just panties and tshirt. It really was hard for old Dad to watch her like that. And more than once when I was laying in bed jerking off thinking of her and those cute perky titties and full bum I might have hoped she would 'accidently' walk in on me! Blush!

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100almost 6 years ago
The truth

I've never had any sexual thoughts about my daughter, but I've wanted to fuck several of her friends. They would always stay at our house over night and on weekends. I had a couple of chances and am really sorry that I didn't pursue them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot daughter!

i have a stepdaughter she is 24 now but back when she was 18 thro till she was 22 she is 5/11 tall and 4h mean just a dam fox i mean long sexy legs and i want to see her necked so dam bad anyone have any input?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 5 years ago
"The Diary:" - Twenty Year Old Live At Home Daughter, Unnamed and Early Forties Widowed Father, Unnamed.

The five (5) pictures found by twenty year old unnamed daughter, in the attic along with her long deceased mother's diary, includes five (5) photos of her naked, large-dicked father fucking her deceased mother, a shot in her lingerie and a couple more of her naked mother. Her mother was in her late teens/early twenties and one shot of her mother with white panties and white hoses looks exactly like she and her mother were twins. The unnamed daughter wants to bring her widowed father out of his reverie and lackadaisical demeanor of recent years, and because he has never dated. She realizes her deep desire to become her father's same-image wife, in all ways including personal, physical, social and bedroom! After purchasing a replica of her mother's white boudoir lingerie to entice her father to fuck her!! She does; and he does! Except, for their first ever intercourse action, her limp-dicked father pulls out and allows his daughter--per her willing participation--to finish him with a lousy blow job! What a fucking let down!!! It's his ('retired04') story so he's welcome to his write the story as wimpishly as he wants!!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
If they came together it would have been 5 starts

A second chapter with more love and sex will make it a 5 star.

racfguyracfguyover 4 years ago
To Anonymous 01/16/2019:

I'm a guy who has been with several women that wore garter belts & hose. Every one of them put their panties OVER the garter belt. (Sexy as hell!) Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seducing matured men is the best thing that can happen to me

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

i enjoyed reading this

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"The Diary:" - Twenty Year Old Unmarried Daughter, Unnamed and Early Forties Year Old Twenty Year-Widowed Father, Unnamed.

Very sultry, sexy and image driven themed story of a daughter that has desires to please her always-caring father. His wife died in giving birth to their daughter, and has had no interest in moving on with any other female. He does role play a rather reluctant lover, however his daughter is determined to fuck her father by giving him the love and sex she knows he needs and will appreciate. A fabulously themed story!!

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

Such lovely hot and horny story... Not only did it arouse me and make me hard,,,,I also cummed twice.. Love that term cummed,,,, much better than,, came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great approach to sex. So far more unique scenarios in his stories. This was very enjoyable to read. Another tale deserving more than 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would bend over in front of my dad wearing sheer pantyhose and he would see my pussy through the nylon. It never failed to get him hard. But, I know the experience of a first time with him. I thought I was going to die as he and I struggled together to get his cock inside me. Mother had told me he was big, but I wasn't ready for it. But, once he broke me in, it was the most wonderful torrid sex ever. I had to have him almost daily.

Lust4SureLust4Sure9 months ago

Wow, some dreaming enough to push her into action.

It would not matter if my daughter looked like my wife,

1. She was female and needed Daddy's cock in her.

2. Once I got my cock in her, I was not going to stop till I filled her with my seed.

And this story brought back a lot of memories and I was glad no ass fucking.

Incest itself is very addictive, once you've tasted this fruit your not going to want to stop ever.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Jump57MstrJump57Mstr2 months ago

I liked this story! Very erotic. It was easy to visualize the hot little daughter as she planned and then executed the seduction of her own father! Such a bad little girl! I WANT ONE!😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous