The Diary of a Horny Girlfriend Ch. 06

Story Info
Lots more naughtiness, including with my boyfriend's dad.
4.8k words
4.48
20.9k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

25th March 2022

I'm writing this the morning after the naughtiest sexiest day of my life. I can't believe everything I did yesterday. When I wrote in this diary last night, I was still feeling horny and slutty. In the cold light of this morning, I think there probably is a bit more guilt creeping in, and an element of 'what the fuck am I doing?'

To start an affair with the boyfriend of my friend, to fuck a taxi driver I've just met, and then ask my boyfriend to fuck my arse, after which I text a barman I'd given my number to, is just wrong. I know that. It's just I can't control myself sometimes. Like my brain knows it's wrong but my body wants all of it, and more, and sometimes I just lose control. Just got to take it one day at a time I guess, trying to control my slutty side the best I can, and be a good girlfriend for my man. At least I keep him happy I suppose, he'd just be gutted if he knew the other stuff I did. Today's a new day though, and I will try to be good again.

Lisa is back home now from her work trip so I think Jack and I will see less of each other which will help me behave. I'll miss it cos it was fun, but it's the right thing to do. She does travel a lot with work though so it remains to be seen if we have the willpower to behave when she's not around -- I'm not sure I do if I'm honest, I love the feel of his cock in me.

When it comes to Jack I have to admit -- even though I fancy him, and I love the way he fucks me - there is a big part of it all that is excited about it because it's wrong to be with him. Because I'm cheating, and because I'm cheating with the boyfriend of my friend, it excites me even more. It adds a naughty twist to it every time he enters me. Every time he fucks me, every time his cock slides between my lips, every time he cums over me, it's all made better because it's my friend's boyfriend doing it to me. I could never admit that to anyone but it's the truth. I hate myself for it but can't stop. I wish I was different.

We are going out tonight -- Dan's parents are having an anniversary party at their house as not everyone could come on holiday to celebrate with them -- so hopefully that will be fun. Jack won't be there which will make things a bit easier, as him and Lisa are going out.

26th March 2022

Well, me behaving didn't last for long...

As mentioned, we had Dan's parents party last night. There were about 20 ish people there. It was quite a boozy party -- I ended up getting very drunk and am writing this VERY hungover.

Everyone was in the lounge mainly, and at one point I went out to the kitchen to get some drinks. I was wearing the tiny dress Jack had bought me in London. It was barely covering my bum, or my tits. Paul -- Dan's dad -- followed me out to the kitchen, saying he'd give me a hand with the drinks. As soon as we left the lounge, and were out of sight, him giving me a "hand" meant him placing his hand on my bum as we walked - just like he'd kept doing on holiday. I think he was quite drunk too. He did it with a cheeky grin and told me I looked amazing. I didn't like to tell him his best friend bought me the dress because I've been letting him fuck me senseless! I did whisper to him that touching my bum was wrong at the best of times, especially at his anniversary party. But he just smiled and shrugged.

As I made some drinks in the kitchen, he stood next to me -- not helping -- saying his hands were tied as he continued to just gently stroke and grope my arse. I told him he was a nightmare but it did make me smile and it did feel nice! Plus, in my drunk state, it seemed more innocent than it does now! I was enjoying it and he could tell as I was grinning at him and taking deliberately long to pour the drinks.

At one point he said "I think you should unzip that a little more," referring to the zip at the front of my dress. Then, without waiting, with his free hand pulled it down a little, revealing more of my cleavage. He told me I have amazing tits.

We chatted in the kitchen for a while, facing each other, standing close, his hand behind me, still on my bum. Up to this point it had been over my dress but he obviously was feeling bolder, or more drunk, as I soon felt his hand slip down and start to just gently stroke the bottom of my bare arse cheek. As he fondled me, he observed "mmmm you've not got any underwear on have you?" and I shook my head with a smile. It felt nice and I allowed it to happen. He'd done it already on holiday, when I was in the bikini, so this wasn't the first time. But it did feel a touch naughtier him doing it in the kitchen, while his wife was in the room next door.

As he touched me we heard the lounge door open and someone was coming to the kitchen. He slid his hand out and we quickly made out like we were heading back into the lounge. The rest of that night we stole the occasional glances and smiles, but never found ourselves alone together again.

As the night went on, I got more drunk and Dan was even worse. He was slurring and stumbling around a lot. Eventually I decided we should go, so Paul called us a taxi. It soon arrived, and Paul helped me get Dan out the house, and into the back of the car (as he couldn't walk all that well on his own). Once we'd got him in the car, I walked around the other side and gave Paul a kiss on the cheek. He felt my bum again as he did that and said "good night sexy."

I climbed in the car back seat next to Dan. I told the driver my address and as I did he turned around to look at me with a smile. I nearly fainted when I realised it was the same taxi driver who had fucked me in the lane the night before. I honestly hadn't thought I'd see him again, not for ages anyway, and now here he was!

My initial thought was worry; would he say something to Dan? But he didn't, he just grinned at me. I guess that's one of the benefits of getting with married men -- they are normally much more likely to be discrete.

Me and the driver didn't speak on the drive home, I was more getting spoken at by a very drunk Dan, who was slurring and talking not much sense at all. It's the most drunk I'd seen him in ages.

Eventually we arrived home. As Dan opened his door to get out, he stumbled into the road. I ran round to his side to help him up, and the taxi driver got out to help me.

"Would you mind giving me a hand in with him?" I asked. He's a big strong guy, looks like a boxer type, and he had no problems lifting Dan over his shoulder, fireman carry style. I opened the door for him and he walked in. The man I'd had sex with in a dark lane the night before was somehow now here, carrying my drunk boyfriend into my house. My life is so fucking crazy.

"Where do you want him put?" he asked me. I asked if he'd mind carrying him upstairs and throwing him on to our bed. "No problem," he said and I led the way upstairs to our room. Dan seemed completely out of it by this time. We walked into my bedroom and he put Dan down on to the bed, his eyes closed, fast asleep.

By this time I was standing one side of the bed, the taxi driver the other side. As Dan lay there, me and the driver finally looked at each other, making eye contact. He grinned and I saw him look me up and down, the same look he'd given me the night before. I've always liked men who look at me and don't hide it, and he definitely fell into that category. The way he was looking at me was making me horny, his looks combined with thinking about what he'd done to me the night before was making my pussy moist.

"You've got a taxi fare to pay for," he said with a smile. I smiled back. "Shall we go and work something out?" I whispered back as my drunk boyfriend lay between us. I quietly moved towards the bedroom door to walk out. He followed, then walked past me as I shut the door behind us. We were now on the landing and I leant back a little against the closed bedroom door. He stood close to me, facing me. I felt so petite compared to him, he is a big strong guy, and it felt like he could do anything to me he wanted. "Nice dress," he commented quietly as he blatantly stared at my tits. "Thanks," I whispered with a grin. He stroked my face tenderly with his big hand, and then his hand ran down to my chest, to the zip at the front of my dress, which he started to pull down.

Very, very slowly he unzipped me until I was completely naked, fully exposed to this man, my tits and bald wet cunt on show to him as I leant back against the door, the same door my boyfriend was asleep on the other side of.

His big hand started to grope at my tit, and he leant his head in and we started to kiss for the first time. I was rubbing gently at his cock as we kissed. I allowed my dress to fall off my shoulders to the floor, leaving me completely naked. I could feel how hard he was and it brought back the lovely feelings last night of how big he felt inside me.

Eventually, I took his hand and whispered for him to follow me. I left the dress on the floor and led him back downstairs, naked. We walked into the living room where I turned and kissed him again but as I did so I was undoing his jeans, eventually pulling out his thick married cock. "Sit down you," I said to him with a smile as I gently pushed him so he fell back into a seated position on the sofa, his trousers round his ankles, his nice cock erect on show. I dropped to my knees and slid his trousers off his feet, then leant in between his legs and started to just gently kiss his cock as I looked at him with a devilish grin.

"What's your wife doing right now?" I asked him, with a smile, as I softly kissed his hard cock.

"Fuck knows, she's probably asleep, it's late," he replied.

Another long slow lick up his shaft.

"Poor woman, alone in bed, while you're here with me," I grinned.

"Trust me, I'm much happier here with you," he smiled.

"Mmmmm thank you, I'm glad you are too," I said as I stroked it affectionately, kissing the tip.

He stroked my hair.

"Does she look as good as me with your cock on her lips?" I asked with a pout.

He smiled and shook his head "I've never known anyone to look as good as you with my cock on their lips, especially her."

That pleased me. "Mmmm thank you, flattery will get you everywhere," I told him as I opened wide and took a nice, long, slow, slurpy suck of his married meat.

It was the fifth cock Ive had in my mouth in recent weeks (Dan, him, Miguel, Miguel's friend and Jack). He was definitely the oldest guy of all of them, and definitely the only one I've sucked while Dan has been so close by.

I wanted to treat him so sucked and licked and slurped on his cock some more for a few minutes. He was enjoying it and so was I. I was finding myself so incredibly turned on at the thought this man was here with me instead of his wife.

Then I started to rub my tits as I looked at him. "Are her tits as good as mine?" I asked. Before waiting for an answer, my head leant forward and I took him in my mouth again, sucking him, holding it in my mouth as I played with my breasts.

"Not even fucking close," he said. "You've got the most perfect tits I've ever seen you little whore".

Again, that pleased me and it made me suck on him some more. My mouth watering over his cock by this point.

Eventually I slid my lips off his cock and asked "does that mean you want to make the most of mine before you go home to her?"

He grinned and nodded.

"Did you like my pussy last night? Is your wife's like mine?"

He shook his head. "It doesn't even compare. You've got the most gorgeous, fuckable, tight little cunt I've ever had -- it's in a different league to my wife's."

"Mmmmm that's good to hear. I guess that means you want to make the most of that too before you go home to the miserable bitch huh?"

He nodded with a dirty grin. "You're a dirty little slut, aren't you?"

I smiled and stood up. "For you I will be. I just want to please you," I said as I moved to him, straddling him on the sofa. Facing him, my boobs moved to his mouth, as I took his cock in my hand.

He was kissing hungrily at my tits as I teased his shaft on my wet slit. Then I leant in and whispered "Make the most of me," as I sunk down on his cock, gasping as his size filled me. He groaned into my tits as I slowly started to ride him on the sofa. His cock felt heavenly in me, I was so tight around him and it felt so deep in me.

"Mmmm that's it," I whispered in his ear "make the most of me before you go home to her."

I was slowly grinding on his cock and he was definitely making the most of me. His hands and mouth were feasting on my tits as his cock filled me. He's much older than me and I imagine his wife is too and I loved knowing he was finding me sexier than her. It made me want to treat him, made me want to make his time with me memorable.

"Your cock feels so good in me," I whispered in his ear as we fucked. I was drunk and in the mood for dirty talk.

"Will you think of me when you fuck her next?" I asked quietly as I rode him. He smiled and nodded.

"Good," I told him. "I wish she could see this. I wish she could see you enjoying my body."

He was enjoying himself and I could tell he was close. As he kissed on my tits I whispered in his ear "Where do you want to put your cum baby?"

"Inside you, you dirty little cunt," he whispered back

"Good," I told him again as I started to ride him a bit faster. "That's exactly where I want it, I want it deep in me. I want your nice big thick spunk planted deep in my bald cunt." I was whispering in his ear as I rode him, bringing him closer. "Will you do that for me? Please say you will. Give it to me, please. Please give it to me. I need it. I fucking need it. Your married cum, my body fucking needs it, please baby, oh pleeeeeeeeeeeease." That was enough as he gripped me hard, held me on to his cock which he thrust even deeper in me and I felt it shake and spurt again and again inside my hungry unfaithful pussy.

Eventually he stopped cumming and I slumped forward on him, my naked body cuddling him as we both caught our breath. It had been so good and we just sat there, taking it in, as his thick cum swirled inside me.

"Wow," he said.

I giggled. "Indeed."

"Can I give you a taxi ride every night?" he asked.

I laughed. "Can I ride you every night?" I replied.

We laughed. I kissed him. "Thank you, that was amazing."

"It really was," he said.

"You better go home to her," I said with a wry smile.

"Can't I stay here forever?"

"Ha, my boyfriend will wake up eventually."

"I want you again soon."

"Ditto," I said to him and we kissed a little more. "I'll message you."

And that was it. He eventually got dressed, we kissed, he left and I went back up to bed, with Dan none the wiser.

I'm now sitting in bed writing this the morning after, hungover. Dan's had to go to work. It all almost feels like a crazy dream. How could I fuck a taxi driver downstairs while Dan slept?! I'm such a slut. I clearly have no control over myself. I know I need to stop. But I also know it was so good and felt so naughty. I found myself really enjoying knowing that he had a wife but wanted me instead. I loved knowing he liked my tits, my pussy, my lips more than hers. I don't even know the poor woman.

In other news, Dan's dad has already text me this morning to apologise for feeling me up. Here's our conversation:

"Hey morning you -- hope you got home ok with Dan? Just wanted to apologise for last night -- I got a bit handsy didn't I?!"

"Hey you -- yeah we got home ok thanks. The taxi driver had to help me get him in but it all worked out well. Haaaa yeah you did get handsy -- very much so! Tut tut naughty boy! It's ok, no need to apologise -- I should probably have told you to stop so I'm not innocent! Though probably not the best thing to do at your anniversary party! X"

"Ha yeah you're right. Thanks for not saying anything to Dan or Tina, I appreciate it. But yeah, I suppose I could blame you for a) not telling me to stop, and b) for having such a nice arse! 😉 x"

"haaaaa!! I knew it'd be my fault!!! But thank you, I appreciate the compliment x"

"Anytime. What you up to today? Tina is hungover in bed still. I might go and get breakfast somewhere x"

"Not sure. Probably lying in bed all day, I drunk too much last night. Dan's had to go to work poor thing x"

"Want me to bring you round a McDonalds breakfast? x"

"Ooooo yes please! I may be asleep though when you arrive -- if so, let yourself in, key is under the mat x"

"Ok will do, see you soon."

That's nice of him. I'm gonna close my eyes and get some more rest.

27th March 2022

I did fall asleep again as I waited, very hungover, for Paul (Dan's dad) to arrive. The first thing I knew was him just gently touching my bare shoulder (I was naked, under the covers), whispering my name for me to wake up. I'm not sure how long he'd been there.

I groaned at him, barely able to open my eyes. "Mmmmm morning," I said. "Morning gorgeous," he replied. "You look like you're suffering."

I nodded. "I am."

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, near me, at this point. I was lying on my side, under the covers, facing away from him. "You poor thing," he said, as he slid his hand slowly under my quilt, moving straight to my arse.

I smiled. "What you up to?" I said, laying there as his hand stroked me.

I lay there quietly, hungover, not really moving, not having much energy, not resisting though while my boyfriend's dad started to feel me up in my bed. It felt nice, especially with my hangover horniness.

"You have such a nice bum," he whispered as he gently played with it.

"Thank you. I'm not sure you should feel it so often though mister" I said with a smile, my eyes still closed.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I didn't say that," I smiled again. I didn't. It felt too good. "You have to be careful no one catches you though."

"I will be. There's no one around to catch me now."

"Very true."

We stayed in silence some more, his hand feeling my arse, and occasionally now lightly tracing up my bare back, lightly, teasingly, touching me. It was giving me goosebumps, in a good way.

"I'm sooooo hungover," I groaned quietly with my eyes still closed.

"I know a good hangover cure," he replied quietly

"Oh? I need all the help I can get."

"Turn over," he whispered.

I know at this point I shouldn't have. I know the way he was touching me was wrong. I had a pretty good idea what would happen if I did turn over on to my back, naked, in my bed, with my boyfriend's dad. That's why I did exactly as he asked...

That's when I felt his hand move up my body exposed slowly, and finally he was gently groping my tits. I was too tired and hungover to argue, and let's be honest, I didn't want to. There is something so sexy about your boyfriend's dad finally getting to feel your tits. He's been feeling my bum lately but for him now to be playing with my tits was wrong on so many levels - but that's why I liked it.

His hands eventually left my tits and I felt him lift the duvet. He moved on to the bed between my legs and started to slowly kiss the insides of my thighs. It felt sooooo nice as he planted soft little gentle kisses on my bare skin. He was slowly working his way up my legs as I lay there, exposed, with my eyes closed still, appreciating the moment. Soon, I felt his tongue lovingly, slowly, quietly, slide up my bald wet slit.

"Mmmm you taste fucking gorgeous," he whispered.

I was so wet and so horny. I'm always horny when I'm this hungover, and all the sex in the last couple of day, plus him feeling me up in the kitchen last night, left me craving more. Plus this was so bad, so wrong, so outrageous that it just made me want it more.

I lay there in silence as my boyfriend's dad teased my wet cunt with his tongue. I groaned quietly but had no energy to do anything -- I'm horny when hungover but also useless. He was so soft and gentle and tender, lightly mixing soft kisses with long slow licks of my bald pussy. I was very quietly groaning as he enjoyed me. He was very good and knew exactly what to do. I stroked his hair softly as he buried his head in my pussy, my legs widening, my eyes closed.

12