The Diary of a Horny Girlfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to lick a little faster as I stroked his hair, his tongue working magic on my horny cunt, my hips very gently grinding against his mouth, us both moving in time, in perfect sync, as if we'd done this before together a thousand times. It was just perfect. I found my free hand moving toward my tit which I gently played with as he ran his tongue faster up my wetness. God he was good. I don't know where he learnt to lick cunt like that but I wish he'd taught his son!

As he licked faster, and as just how wrong this all was dawned on me more by the second, I found myself getting closer and closer. I groaned loudly as eventually Paul's tongue made me cum hard, me shaking my wet lips on his face, him slipping 2 fingers into me just at the point I came (which felt so fucking good). Mmmm wow it was good.

We eventually stopped and I just lay there, eyes still half closed, feeling very hungover still but also very satisfied. He stroked my legs with his hand and whispered to me "You taste perfect -- I hope that helped your hangover." I opened my eyes a little to look at him, smiled, thanked him and told him it did. "Anytime," he told me, obviously not feeling any regret or guilt. I wasn't either to be honest. It was the best oral sex I think I've ever had.

"We're going to hell aren't we?" I said to him as I lay there naked.

He chuckled. "Probably, but at least we'd have had fun on the way."

He gently kissed my pussy again, then moved up to my stomach. Soft gentle expert kisses, eventually moving up to my tits, teasingly licking and kisses just around the edge of my nipples. "I want you," he whispered quietly.

I could hear him undoing his jeans as he kissed my body.

"I'm so hungover Paul, I'm not sure I have the energy to move". His cock was now out of his jeans as I felt him teasingly rub it up against my wet slit.

"You don't have to move gorgeous, you just lie there. This is all part of the hangover treatment."

I smiled, and then felt my boyfriend's dad's nice big thick long bare cock slide slowly inside my bald unfaithful wet cunt. It felt amazing. So big, so long, so thick, so wrong.

Slowly he started to fuck my naked, hungover, cheating body. I certainly don't want men to think of me as a boring lifeless fuck, but today I was hungover and ill and Paul certainly didn't seem to mind me lying there, obediently taking his cock into me.

He was softly, expertly kissing my tits as his married cock slid nicely in and out. It felt so nice, I wanted to feel every piece of him and I slowly closed my legs together so he felt even bigger, and I felt even tighter for him.

"I've wanted you since the moment I saw you," he whispered.

I know, I thought to myself. I've seen the way you look at me. I think, deep down, I always knew one day you'd be inside me.

He was so nice and gentle and affectionate. It was exactly what I needed that morning. He took his time with me and we both just appreciated the feel of each other's bodies, and the feel of him inside me. Eventually I felt him moving quicker and knew he was close. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and finished himself off, a nice big warm load of his married cum covering my stomach.

"Mmmmmmmm thank you," I said, still lying there, eyes half closed, "I needed that."

He was kneeling up on the bed now, between my legs, looking down at my naked body. I felt my hand drawn to the warm cum on my stomach, sliding into it, and gently pushing some into my pussy. I felt like I wanted some of him inside me and my cum covered fingers did that for me. Then I brought them to my mouth and slowly licked them as my eyes eventually opened, meeting his. I smiled at him as I licked his cum off me. "I've heard this can help hangovers too," I smiled, swallowing some of his cum.

"Mmmmm youre perfect," he told me.

"Thank you. I promise next time I'll have more energy."

"So, there will be a next time?"

"I hope so. Unless you're feeling guilty?"

He shook his head, "No."

"Me neither," I told him honestly.

We smiled at each other, then he moved back down to me, and we started to kiss.

12