The Diary of a Suburban HotWife

Story Info
Being the tale of the early days of my FLM.
11.6k words
4.37
10.5k
14
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
485 Followers

Reading notes: I have been asked by two of my followers how I got started in the Hot Wife lifestyle that means so much to both myself and my cuckold. I decided to write a 'tell all' account of my journey from being an innocent naive young woman (yes! That was me many years ago!) to my present situation as a dominant, bi-sexual, big cock addicted Hot Wife. I never actually kept a diary, but it seems to me to be an ideal device to relate only the important and relevant details of my thirty-odd year journey There are, therefore, big gaps between some entries in my retrospective diary. As all the sex described either involves me and a lover, or me and my cuckold, I can guarantee that everything took place between consenting adults, all of whom were much older than eighteen. Apart from my not having actually written down at the time what you are about to read, everything described here actually happened. I have changed some names to protect the secrets of some participants. None of them are innocent, but I can't afford to be sued! Please consider rating this story and leaving a comment. All authors need feedback and constructive criticism if they wish to improve. Thank you.

1 January 1992

I have a feeling that this year is going to be the most memorable of my life so far. At last night's New Year's Eve party, Richard went down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I am 22, going on 23 and I am going to be Mrs. Olwen Simpson! We are thinking of August next year, because of school holidays, of course. I told mam and dad when I got home and they are delighted. Mam and I are going to be very busy, planning everything. I can't wait! I love Richard very much.

15 August 1993

This is my first diary entry as a married woman. Miss Olwen Roberts is no more! And Mrs. Olwen Simpson is no longer a virgin! As I write this entry from our bridal suite bed the morning after our wedding, Richard is fast asleep by my side. We are both naked, and despite what mam told me, my introduction to sex wasn't as painful as she made out. Yes, there is a slight amount of blood staining the bed sheet, but I'm not at all sore, and indeed, I can't wait for Richard to wake up and put his cock in me again. There! I've actually written it down! I love my husband and I love his cock too! We are going to be so happy together. I don't even regret not bringing my trusty rabbit vibrator with me on honeymoon. I don't think I'll be needing it any more. I have a husband with a lovely cock, so bye bye, bunny. You've been a good friend in the past, but you're redundant now!

4 September 1993

Back to school for the first time as a married woman. My colleagues were very complimentary, and the children found it hilarious to have to call me Mrs. Simpson rather than Miss Roberts. I was informed that I had successfully completed my probationary year last year, so I am no longer a newly qualified teacher either. I am loving life at present.

12 December 1993

Richard came home from work today with some awful news. He has been informed that the local council, for whom he works, has been forced to close the civil engineering department, due to a lack of funding. It's all down to government cutbacks, of course. But it doesn't look as if our first Christmas as a married couple is going to be a very merry one.

19 December 1993

Richard has come up with a plan, which if it works will mean we will be more financially stable than we were when he was employed by the council. With his redundancy money, he is planning to set up his own civil engineering company. He has spoken to a few people in the department, and they are interested in coming to work for him. The council will need an independent contractor to carry out civil engineering works, and the town clerk indicated that Richard would be in a favourable position if he did set up on his own, as his ability and experience will stand him in good stead if he tenders for work from the council. Things might not be as bad as I feared a week ago.

12 July 1994

Richard's company is doing well. He came home from work today with the news that he has been successful in his application to plan and build the second river crossing bridge, which is so badly needed to relieve the traffic jams which are a regular occurrence during rush hours, when commuters are going to, or returning home from work from one side of the town to the other. He has studied the type of bridge needed, and has already booked us both on a flight next week to America! They have exactly that sort of bridge in a place in Chicago, and Richard has managed to get himself an invite to see around the company that built it. We're going to America as soon as school finishes! I can't wait! My husband is a genius, and I'm so glad to have married him.

14 August 1994

Our first wedding anniversary, and I'm writing this in Chicago, USA! What a fabulous country America is. I have so much to record in my diary, that I almost don't know where to begin. Richard has met the people who built the bridge in Chicago. They were extremely helpful, and he has made lots of notes and taken loads of photographs. He thinks he'll have no problems designing and constructing the bridge once we get back home.

We decided to explore Chicago, and I was surprised when Richard suggested that we visit a cigar and pipe show that was being held during our stay. Neither of us smoke, but he was so excited by his success so far that I went with him. We saw lots of exhibitors and whilst Richard was talking to someone he'd met at the engineering firm, I got chatting to three lovely ladies, who had travelled hundreds of miles to attend the show. They came from different parts of the States, but always meet up at the Chicago show every year. To my amazement, not only do they all smoke cigars, they are pipe enthusiasts too! They seemed very amused by my assertion that I thought only men smoked pipes.

They were all intrigued by my 'English' accent. I soon put them right on that score! I told them that Wales sat next to England just as America sits next to Canada. I wondered how they'd feel if I said I liked their Canadian accents, and they laughed, and promised never to call me English again.

I had a confession to make to Richard when we got back to our motel. I told him that I had taken a puff on Tina's pipe and that Kaley had given me a couple of puffs of her cigar. The youngest of the trio, Mary, an avid pipe smoker of long standing, had tried to persuade me to buy a pipe for myself, but I demurred. I assured Richard that I wasn't about to start smoking, but the experience wasn't as horrid as I'd first thought. Richard seemed thrilled, and when we made love last night, he said he could smell cigar smoke on my hair and it was a real turn-on for him. Unfortunately, he didn't manage to last very long once he was inside me, but he did cum, which always pleases me. I love my husband a great deal. We are flying home tomorrow, but Richard wants to go back to the cigar and pipe show once more to be introduced to my new lady friends. It's the least I can do to keep my darling husband happy. I might even consider starting smoking myself. I quite enjoyed the flavour of the cigar, and the pipe tobacco was very smooth and tasty. I wonder if Richard would object if I started smoking?

It has been a wonderful holiday, and a very succesful trip for Richard. Now I have to turn my thoughts to school again, and the start of a new school year in less than three weeks.

3 June 1995

I am writing this in bed, where I spent last night alone. It is the first night in almost two years of marriage that I haven't slept with Richard. We had a blazing row last night, and he spent the night in the spare room. I am so miserable. I can't believe what Richard suggested. I have to write it down in order to get my head around it.

Richard wants me to find another man to have sex with. I thought he loved me as much as I love him. If I do as he asks, I assume that he has carte blanche to do the same. I can't bear the thought of him sleeping with another woman.

A further entry: Later the same day.

Richard and I are friends again. He brought me a cup of tea in bed whilst I was writing my diary earlier this morning. He said he hated not speaking, and I agreed. He came back into our bed and whilst we waited for our tea to cool, we made love. It was the usual brief interlude, and Richard said that this proved that what he had suggested made sense. So we talked. He has no intention of sleeping with other women, and his suggestion that I find a man who can satisfy me sexually was made because he loves me and he knows that I have never had a proper orgasm when he is inside me. I told him that I loved him, even with his tiny cock, which goes off far too soon. Richard suggested that we spend some time on the internet looking for a solution. We did, and this is what we found out.

There are groups of married couples who meet regularly and who swap partners and have sex. They call themselves 'swingers'. There is one group, based not too far from where we live, who are looking for new 'players' as they call their members. Most importantly, they are very discrete, and all events are held in a participating couple's house, where privacy and discretion are guaranteed. I am not totally convinced, but Richard thinks it will do our marriage good. His closing argument was that when we had been to a party, we can come home and re-claim one another by making love before we go to sleep. I have promised to try this out to see if I can become a swinger. Richard is going to make some inquiries and we'll talk about it again before making a decision.

17 June 1995

When I got back from shopping this morning, Richard had news for me. He has had an email from a couple who are members of the swinger group that we found on the internet a couple of weeks ago. They are interested in meeting us and explaining what joining their group will mean. Richard and I had a long chat, and we decided that meeting this couple would not commit us to anything. If I didn't like what I heard, Richard told me, we would walk away and not contemplate doing anything similar ever again. That seemed fair to me, so I agreed that Richard could answer their email and let them know that we were amenable to discuss the possibility of our joining the group.

18 June 1995

Richard has had an answer to his email! Ray and Sandra left a telephone number, and after lunch, we gave them a ring. They both sound very normal and not at all pushy. I don't know what I expected, but after having spoken to them both, my reservations have all but disappeared. We are going to meet for coffee and a chat next Saturday in a pub that is about half way between where they live and our house. I am quite excited, and when Richard suggested some Sunday afternoon sex, I readily agreed. Unfortunately, the thought of what we are about to embark on proved too much for my darling husband. When he undressed, we found that he'd already cum in his pants! He couldn't get it up again, but he did give me a lovely licking and I had my first orgasm in a hell of a long time. I hope Ray can last longer than Richard!

24 June 1995

Both Ray and Sandra are delightful. As I write this in bed, Richard is next to me with a grin on his face like the Cheshire Cat. We have made love and he managed to stay hard long enough for me to cum before he shot his load. He confessed to me afterwards that he had masturbated before we left the house to go and meet Ray and Sandra. Anyway, to cut a long story short, we have an invitation to attend the next swinger's party. It is going to be held in another couple's house on the third Saturday of next month. I will all but have finished school by then, so I won't have to answer any awkward questions about my plans for the weekend! The hosts are called David and Enid, and Sandra is going to arrange to send us details of how we can get there. I must admit that I am really looking forward to this, and I know Richard is too. He tells me he gets a hard-on every time he thinks about it!

15 July 1995

The day has dawned! Richard and I are going to become swingers! I'm writing this in bed, and Richard is currently lapping away between my legs. I suggested that we make love before we get up, so that he will be able to last longer when we get to David and Enid's house. He readily agreed, but then shot his bolt all over my tummy before he could get his cock into me! We will have to leave for the party at about six o'clock this evening. I haven't told Richard yet, but I'm going to insist that he masturbates at about five o'clock this afternoon. I don't want him going off half cocked at our first ever swinger's party! I will write a report of how things went when we get back home this evening.

A further entry: Later the same day.

Oh! My! God! I am wondering now why I ever doubted my wise, darling husband. Our first ever swinger's party was such a success. Where to begin? Well, I'm going to try and recount everything that went on tonight, so please bear with me. This could be a very long diary entry!

As I wrote earlier, I made Richard masturbate before we left the house. I let him cum all over my boobs, and he did that pretty quickly, so my instincts were correct. I hoped he'd last a bit longer at the party.

David and Enid were a fantastic hosts. They made us feel very welcome and introduced us to George and Rosie. We knew Ray and Sandra, of course. So we were eight, which was less than their normal gathering, but some people weren't available and two couples had gone on holiday. I was relieved to be honest. Too many people might have given me cold feet, but eight seemed just about right.

David and Enid had prepared a small buffet, and we all chatted and had a couple of drinks to 'get us in the mood' as Enid said with a giggle. Both Richard and I didn't know how the evening was going to progress, and Sandra seemed to sense that we were unsure of the protocol. So she took my hand and pulled me down onto the sofa next to her.

"As this is your first time, Olwen," she said kindly, "you need to know what's what. This is how we do things here. We ladies take off our knickers and put them in a brown paper bag. The gentlemen usually draw lots for who gets to dip his hand in the bag first, but seeing as how you and Richard are first timers, Richard can have first dibs."

She stood up and pulled her dress up, revealing a very skimpy thong.

"Come on ladies," she smiled, "get 'em off!"

The men all turned their backs so as not to see what sort of underwear Enid, Rosie and I were wearing. When I pulled my newly purchased silk knickers down, Enid gave me a wink.

"Oh, you're an au naturele girl," she whispered. "That's different! We all shave our cunts. But don't worry. Some men love a hairy cunt!"

I blushed, as much from hearing the 'c' word as anything to do with my pubic hair. But I stuffed my knickers into the bag together with the others and waited to see what happened next.

"Right, gentlemen!" Enid said, "you may turn around."

When they were all facing us, Enid continued in a loud voice,

"OK, ladies! Let's give the gentlemen a taste of what's in front of them. Tits out!"

I've always called mine my 'boobs'. The boys in school call them 'tits' I know, and I got another thrill when I exposed myself. I had the biggest pair, and Sandra gave an appreciative whistle.

"You're going to be a great hit in this group, Olwen" she said. "You've got gorgeous tits and those nipples are just begging to be suckled! I don't suppose you're up for a bit of a lesbian show before we start, are you? I'm bi, and Ray likes to watch me fucking another woman!"

I blushed and looked around, not knowing the right thing to do or say. Fortunately, Ray came to my rescue.

"Leave it out, Sand," he said. "Olwen and Richard are new to this. If you start banging on about threesomes, you're going to upset the balance. We're only four couples tonight. Now let's get on with the knicker choosing."

I got George and Richard got Sandra and if I remember correctly, David and Rosie were paired, leaving Ray and Enid together. George and I stayed downstairs, whilst everyone else went up to one of the three bedrooms.

George started by kissing me and fondling my tits. He was very gentle and I could feel his cock hard against my thigh. I rubbed it through his trousers and he grinned.

"I'm ready if you are," he said quietly. "Shall we get undressed?"

That seemed a really good idea. My blouse and bra were already off, of course, so I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now I was only wearing my lacy top hold up stockings, which George seemed to appreciate.

His shirt came off over his head and he undid his trousers and slid them down. He wasn't wearing any underpants and my eyes bulged when I saw the length of his cock. It was a garden hose compared to Richard's little thing!

George shucked his shoes and his socks off and came towards me naked. I put my arms around his neck and as we kissed again, he lifted me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me easily to the sofa.

"I like doggy fashion," he admitted, "but let's get you nice and wet first. How about we start off with a sixty nine. You look like a great cock sucker to me."

I could only nod and he laid me down on the sofa. Then he re-considered.

"I'll go on the bottom," he said. "I might be too heavy lying on you."

So we re-arranged ourselves. He lay flat out on the sofa and I sat on his face and lowered my own face down towards his gigantic cock. I peeled back his foreskin and took his hot, throbbing mushroom head into my mouth. I could already taste his pre cum and I carefully took as much of his length into my mouth as I could.

I had sucked Richard's cock in the past, but I stopped doing oral on him because he would cum so quickly that he could never get it up again to put it in me. This was totally different! I could feel George's tongue rasping against my clit and his hot breath on my cunt lips.

Already I was thinking of it as my 'cunt', a word I knew, but never used. As I sucked George's cock, I knew that we weren't going to be 'making love'. George was going to fuck me, and I couldn't wait!

We 'sixty-nined' for about five minutes. George's pre-cum was flowing nicely (and tasting even better!) and I'd had one really gorgeous orgasm, thanks to my new lover's very active tongue. He'd murmured his appreciation as I started to cum and I'd heard his frantic gulping as he attempted not to waste any of my cunt juices.

Eventually he detached his mouth from my cunt and gasped,

"I'm going to cum if you carry on sucking me like this, Olwen," he confessed, "and as delightful a prospect as that is, I want to fuck you. Are you ready for my cock?"

Reluctantly, I released his cock from my mouth, and it was only then that I realised that my jaw was quite sore. I'd never had such a large cock in my mouth before. As we scrambled into position to fuck, I found myself wondering how my cunt was going to cope with a cock that must have been at least three times the length and circumference of Richard's little boy's cock. I was soon to find out!

George made me kneel on the sofa, with my tits balanced on the top of the back cushions. He came up behind me and I felt his cock slide in between my arse cheeks. He held himself ready and wiped his cock up and down my cunt slit a few times. I opened my legs a bit wider and felt his mushroom head nestle snugly between my puffy lips.

"Do it!" I urged him. "Fuck me with your lovely big cock!"

He slid into me and to my amazement, my cunt opened easily and swallowed his manhood without any problems at all. But bloody hell! I felt fuller and more stretched than I had ever done before. I clamped down on his cock just as he reached around and cupped my tits, squeezing my nipples and making me moan with pleasure. Then, gently at first, but with increasing speed and thrust, he began to fuck me.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
485 Followers