The Diary of a Suburban HotWife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was certainly something new, and although I didn't say anything at the time, I kept the knowledge that girl-on-girl action was a possibility in this group safe in my head. I'd really enjoyed my first ever threesome in France in the summer. Now I wondered what an all girl threesome would be like.

Downstairs, Ray and a very androgynous looking woman were sitting, chatting in the dining room. Ray's eyes lit up when he saw Julian and me approaching.

"Finished?" he asked hopefully. "Fancy a swap?"

Julian looked at me, and I nodded. Ray had fucked me before, and I'd enjoyed it. There was no reason why I wouldn't enjoy it again.

Julian took the woman, whose name was Ziggy, up to the play room, and I accompanied Ray into the conservatory.

"Well, this is like old times!" I joked and Ray smiled at me.

"I hope you don't mind, Olwen," he began, "but I don't like sloppy seconds. Unless Julian's been up there already, would you mind if I fucked you up the arse?"

"How could I resist such a beautifully worded proposal?" I teased him. "Of course you can. Just be as gentle with me to begin with as you were in France."

Ray promised that he would be, and we were off! I'd love to say that I enjoyed the experience, but I was brought up not to tell lies. It was very painful, and it was over all too soon. I didn't even get the chance to have an orgasm before Ray shot his bolt and pulled out of me, causing another excruciating pain in my by-now tender arsehole.

We made our way back to the dining room, where most of the players were now congregated. I saw Richard, and waved at him. He gave me a sad little smile and came over to me.

"I've made a complete twat of myself," he confessed. "I managed to give Pauline a lovely orgasm with my tongue before I even put my cock in her. Thank fuck you made me masturbate before we arrived!"

"What happened?" I asked, relieved that he'd managed to get his partner off at least. "How did you make a twat of yourself?"

Richard blushed.

"I put it in her," he said, "but it was like putting a cotton wool bud into a drain pipe! I couldn't manage to touch both sides of her cunt at the same time! Talk about having a cunt like a bucket!"

I grinned at Richard's description. Neither of us had ever met Pauline before this evening. She was very petite, with bee stings for tits and a waist that super models would kill for. The thought of her having a cunt 'like a bucket' made me wonder how many cocks she'd had up there. I looked over at her, and she was deep in conversation with a couple of other players. She didn't look in our direction at all.

We milled about, waiting for stragglers to appear. When everyone eventually made it back to the main dining room, Marianne as our hostess stood up and everyone looked at her.

"Well, I don't know about anyone else," she began, "but if my first fuck of the evening was anything to go by, we're all in for a wonderful night's entertainment. Now then, gentlemen. I hope you're all ready for round two? For anyone who can't quite get it up yet, remember our golden rule. Oral stimulation is perfectly acceptable until you're hard enough to fuck. No car keys for round two, of course. It's free pick time. Ladies, choose your cock and let's get fucking!"

I looked around and all the men seemed to be sprawled in chairs or lounging against the walls of the room. The ladies were busy pairing off. Sandra came up to me and hissed,

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Go and get yourself a nice big cock! All the best ones will have gone if you hang about!"

I looked guiltily at Richard, but he shook his head and made little shooing signs with his hand. I walked away, scanning the room for a new fuck partner. A tall black man was chatting with a man, and they both had a hand on each other's cock. They looked up as Sandra and I approached.

"Hello, Sandra. Nice to see you again," drawled the black man. "Are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Charles, meet Olwen," smiled Sandra. "She's one of our newer players."

Charles let go of his friend's cock, which was quite hard and twitched as he looked at Sandra. She reached out to take it just as Charles offered his hand to me.

"Very pleased to make your acquaintance, my dear," he said in a gorgeous deep voice. "Have you chosen a cock for round two yet?"

"Oh yes!" I said, eyeing the thick, soft cock that hung between his legs. "If that beauty works, I think it's time for me to 'go black'. Please Charles, tell me that you can get it up for me?"

Charles kissed my hand.

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem, Olwen," he smiled. "Tell me, my dear, have you ever sucked a black cock before?"

We sauntered out of the room, hand in hand, and after having failed to find an empty bedroom, we ended up in the huge conservatory. Charles led me past Enid, who was bent over the arm of a comfortable looking arm chair and being fucked from behind by a short, bald man. She didn't look up as we passed, but I did hear her moaning as her partner vigorously thrust in and out of her, and she was obviously enjoying herself if the squelching sounds coming from her cunt were anything to go by.

Charles sat down in another big armchair at the far end of the conservatory.

"Will this do?" he asked, and I went down on my knees between his open legs.

"I think you mentioned something about sucking your cock?" I asked cheekily. I reached out and took the thick, black fuck stick and peeled back his foreskin. As I lowered my head, I felt it begin to thicken in my hand and I opened my mouth to take it in.

I could smell cunt on it, and see dried cum on the shaft. When I popped his mushroom head into my mouth, the sharp taste of cunt juice made my clit twitch, and I sank my head down, taking almost all of his length into my mouth and down my throat. Charles moaned in appreciation.

My oral skills were much improved since I'd begun swinging. I bobbed up and down on Charles' cock and it was soon banging against the back of my throat, causing me to gag, and making both my eyes and my nose run. Charles seemed to enjoy seeing me struggle to take all of his cock. He reached out and felt for my tits, gripping my nipples between the fingers of his hands and gently squeezing them. I loved the sensation and increased the speed of my bobbing head.

Reluctantly, I felt, Charles eased me off his cock.

"I was going to blow in your mouth," he admitted, "and I really want to cum in your cunt. I've already cum twice tonight, and I fear this next one will be my last. So, shall we get down to it? I'd love you to ride me cowgirl style, if you wouldn't mind."

"Girl on top?" I smiled. "No problem."

Charles lay down on the floor, his cock sticking up proudly. I straddled him and lowered myself down onto it. Given that my cunt was awash with the remains of Julian's cum, he slid in easily.

"Sloppy seconds," he grinned. "Some men don't like it, but I love adding my cum to another man's efforts."

I clenched down on him and began to rock back and forth. Charles reached up and resumed thumbing my nipples. It was such a lovely combination of sensations. I stopped rocking and started to bounce on his cock. It was filling me up beautifully, and I felt my first orgasm building.

Charles let go of one of my tits and I felt him gripping my arse instead. His fingers crabbed between my arse cheeks and then, joy of joys! he shoved a fat finger up my arsehole. It was enough to send me over the edge, and my orgasm ripped through my cunt like a tornado. I groaned with delight, and Charles withdrew his finger, which was sticky and glistening with Ray's cum.

He offered his sticky finger to me.

"Suck it clean," he whispered, "and then kiss me."

I did as I was told, thrusting my cum and arse flavoured tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it greedily, and began to thrust his hips upwards, almost bucking me off. But I managed to stay impaled on his cock, and I felt it swell and grow even hotter inside me. He was on the brink, I knew.

I clenched down on him as hard as I could, and before too long he gasped that he was going to blow... and then he did!

I luxuriated in the sensation of having my cunt filled with cum for the second time that night, and I continued to ride Charles until his exhausted, drained cock went soft and floppy and slid out of me.

"Fuck, Olwen, that was wonderful," he said breathlessly. "But that's me done for the night, I'm afraid. Do you want me to go down on you and clean you up?"

I swung my leg over him and sat up next to Charles.

"No thank you," I smiled. "I promised Richard a cream pie when we got home tonight, and I'm a woman of my word."

"He's a lucky guy," Charles said, getting to his feet and pulling me upright. "I hope he appreciates you, and keeps you well satisfied?"

"Of course he does," I lied, determined to remain loyal to my tiny cocked husband. "We might be swingers, but we love one another to bits."

"That's good to hear," replied Charles, pulling on a pair of boxer underpants. He handed me my dress, which I'd dropped carelessly on the floor as I prepared to give him a blow job. My new bra and knickers were nowhere to be seen.

When we were both dressed, we returned to the dining room. Most couples were there already, and Julian came over to me.

"You left these in the play room," he grinned, handing over my bra and knickers. I smiled my thanks and pulled my knickers on. I could feel myself starting to leak, and I wanted to save as much cream pie for Richard as I could.

Within about fifteen minutes, everybody was back in the dining room, and couples began to drift away. Marianne thanked everybody for their attendance, and promised that the organising committee would be meeting soon to arrange next month's party, and that emails would be sent with the details of the venue and the date.

Richard and I drove home, and he was absolutely distraught. It turned out that after his first encounter with Pauline, Richard had been chosen to take Marianne to bed. They started with oral, but Richard couldn't get it up, and he ended up eating Marianne's cunt and then rimming her arse in an effort to get a hard on. He eventually managed it, but shot his bolt about four minutes after putting his little boy's cock into our hostess. He made excuses, he said. He tried to blame his lack of staying power on tiredness, and he said Marianne was very understanding.

When we arrived home, we both went straight to bed. I allowed Richard to go down on me and have his cream pie, but I fell asleep before he made me cum. I wonder if we'll ever be invited to another swinging party?

31 October 1995

The day that I dreaded has dawned. I got home from school today and just as I was taking my coat off, the phone rang. It was Sandra, and on hearing her voice, I got very excited. Surely she was ringing with the details of next month's party? She was not. She was ringing to break the news that whilst I was welcome to attend, Richard was not.

Sandra explained the reasons, but I already knew them. Richard was very well aware of his 'shortcomings'. I assured Sandra that as much as I enjoyed the parties that we had attended, there was no way that I would contemplate going to another one without Richard. She sympathised with me, but appreciated my loyalty and devotion to my husband. We both promised to stay in touch, but I doubt if we will. When I put the phone down, I felt physically sick. I loved Richard, but I realised that I also loved big cocks! What a dilemma!

1 November 1995

It is stupid o'clock in the morning, and I can't sleep. Richard is gently snoring next to me as I write this diary entry. He, at least, feels happy with the decision we have come to.

Last night, I told him about Sandra's phone call. His immediate reaction was "Fuck 'em". He explained that fucking me was the highlight of his life, but that he realised that I got very little out of it. He only suggested that we start swinging so that I could get properly fucked. So the obvious solution was that I carry on, whilst he would support me and clean me up when I'd been fucked. He also said that if he was allowed, he'd love to watch me being fucked.

I had no idea that there existed a network of women and men who live a different type of lifestyle. They are called Hot Wives and their husbands are cuckolds. Richard found a few sites on the internet last night, and I registered on a couple of them, under a made-up name, just in case. Now, according to Richard, all we have to do is sit back and wait for men to contact us, and I can choose who I want to make me a Hot Wife and Richard a cuckold. I am both terrified of what might happen and excited at the thought of a nice big cock giving me what I crave.

8 November 1995

I have had fifteen emails expressing an interest in becoming my lover. I disregarded three, mainly because they were from the USA! I have nothing against American cock, but it would be impossible to just 'pop over ' to the States every time I got the urge to be fucked! Richard and I will trawl through the rest and decide 'yea or nay' between us.

12 November 1995.

There were another 37 emails today. Some even had pictures of the senders, and some just had cock pics attached. What sort of Pandora's box have we opened here? And more to the point, how am I going to choose from such a large sample? Richard has done his best, he's put his cock in me several times (I really can't bring myself to write that he's fucked me) and he goes down on me most nights before we go to sleep. But I must confess that I miss a nice big cock fucking me, and I'm gagging for a proper orgasm.

26 November 1995

I have cancelled my membership of one of the Hot Wife sites that I joined. I had received over 150 emails, mostly from liars, bullshitters and fantasists, as far as I can work out. The other site is more promising. I live in hope of becoming a Hot Wife.

7 December 1995

It has been manic in school this week. The children are excited about the forthcoming Christmas show that the school puts on every year, and all the staff have been busy writing scripts, preparing props for the Nativity Play and generally trying to teach a bunch of hyper children.

I got home tonight and was in the middle of preparing supper when Richard came home. He had some great news, and he dragged me out of the kitchen, upstairs to the room we call our 'office'. He logged onto the internet, and showed me an email from someone called Andrew. (For those of you who are interested, I wrote a story called 'Olwen Goes Black' which has been published on this site. It tells of my first ever experience as a Hot Wife.)

To cut a long story short, Andrew was married, and his wife had MS. With her permission, he was seeking a casual lover, because her condition meant that she could no longer engage in penetrative sex. I looked at Richard.

"How the hell did you know about this?" I grinned. "He sounds promising!"

It turned out that Richard had been spending quite a bit of time at work, weeding out the no-hopers, and trying to find someone suitable for me. What a darling he is! How many husbands would spend so much time searching for a lover for their wife, so that she could be properly fucked? I love him so much, despite his pathetic little cock! Over supper tonight, Richard and I discussed the implications if I did contact this Andrew. We came to the conclusion that a phone call couldn't do too much harm. So this weekend, Richard and I are going to contact my potential lover, to sound him out and to perhaps begin my journey down the Hot Wife route. I am so excited!

Author's note:

I did indeed phone Andrew. Over the course of about six weeks, we chatted, exchanged details of what we were looking for, and eventually arranged to meet. By the time our first 'date' had been settled, Christmas had come and gone, and both Richard and I had spoken several times to Andrew and his wife Paula. All four of us knew what we were getting into, and we were all happy with our plans. Initially, Richard had suggested a neutral venue for our first meeting, which would be to see one another face-to-face and establish whether or not we were compatible. Unfortunately, Paula's condition prevented her from travelling too far, and in the end, Richard and I drove to Andrew and Paula's house. My diary resumes after this first encounter.

15 February, 1996.

Dear diary. I am a Hot Wife! And Richard is now officially a cuckold. He sat and held hands with Paula, Andrew's wife, and they watched their respective spouses fuck. It was an incredibly erotic thing to do, and believe it or not, Paula actually thanked me when we'd finished. I noticed that she was trying to finger herself, having witnessed her husband fucking me. I don't know what made me do it, but I went over to her in her wheelchair, took her hand from between her legs and licked her fingers clean. Then I went down on her! Yes, I actually ate my first cunt, and I enjoyed it! And so did Paula. Whilst I was muffing her, Richard crept in between my legs, and lay on his back. I sat on his face and he licked all Andrew's cum out of me. A bonus was that the sight of me eating his wife's cunt whilst sitting on my cuckold's face obviously turned Andrew on. He managed to get behind me and fuck me doggy style, although he was very gentle, as pounding me from behind would have disturbed the gentle way I was seeing to his wife's cunt. But he still gave me a lovely orgasm and filled my cunt up with cum once more.

We all had a cup of tea after we'd finished, and we all agreed that we would do it all again very soon. I was determined to be totally honest with Andrew, so I confessed to him that my real name was Olwen, not Olga, which was how I'd registered on the dating site. He and Paula laughed. He'd done exactly the same thing. His real name is Anthony, although he preferred to be called Tony. We made a date for a month's time, and Richard the cuckold drove Olwen the Hot Wife home. I had another cream pie for him to eat when we got home, and I let him put his little cock in me once he'd eaten it. It was nothing like the two fucks I'd just had with Tony, but Richard enjoyed it and he did cum. So he reclaimed me, which was nice for both of us.

22 March 1996

Back home safe and sound after a second date with Tony. It was as wonderful as our first time together. Paula and Richard watched us again and both Tony and I suckled Paula's tits whilst he fingered her. I ate her cunt again and she wanted me to kiss her so that she could taste herself on my lips. I'll never abandon cock, but I am very taken with having sex with another woman. Unfortunately, Paula can't do penetrative sex any longer, but she does enjoy a finger up her cunt and she loves being eaten. So I'm cuckolding Richard with a husband and wife now! He tells me he's never been so happy. I love my darling cuckold to bits, and although I plan to fuck lots more men (and women, hopefully!) I'll never leave him. It's all because of him that I found out about this wonderful new lifestyle.

Author's note:

I continued to meet and be fucked by Tony for about nine months before Paula's condition deteriorated rapidly, and sadly, she passed away. Richard and I were both very upset, but Tony was devastated. He called off our arrangement, and eventually moved away. I spent a few months looking for a new lover, and I mostly made do with one night stands. But I had established myself as a Hot Wife, and with my cuckold's knowledge and approval, I continue to meet and fuck other men (and some women!) to this day. We have lived this lifestyle for over thirty years now, and we've never been so happy.

Some things have changed. I found myself becoming more and more dominant. Richard, a natural submissive, has adapted very well. He is now kept in permanent chastity, although I do release him once a week, in order to milk him. He is no longer allowed to put his cock in me, (wearing a cock lock 24/7 means it has shrunk to even more pathetic dimensions!) but I do, of course permit him to clean me up when I've been fucked. He is also allowed to regularly worship at the altar of my cunt, and when a boyfriend of mine a few years ago confessed to being bi curious, I taught Richard to suck cock. It is one of his favourite pastimes now!