The Diary of a Whore - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing a quick shower as soon as I got in, I threw on some leggings and a t-shirt before hurrying down to the kitchen to start to prepare our evening meal.

Wednesday 6.05 p.m.

I was just peeling the potatoes when Chris came in, just as I expected, shortly after six.

"Hi babe, how was your day?" kissing me on the cheek he asked as soon as he found me in the kitchen.

"Pretty busy. I had an appointment next door with Derek Harper at midday, then old Mr Dennison wanted to see me at 2 and finally your boss called me at the last minute wanting my arsehole at 4 o'clock."

"Yeah, he did tell me he was going to give you a call." He winked at me and grinned, "Well I hope you saved some for me later."

I slipped my arms about his neck looking up into his dark brown eyes as he pulled me against him.

"Of course, there's always something left for you," I giggled, pressing myself against him, "Do you want it now or later?"

"Tempting but I really have to finalise something for Roger for tomorrow, so it will have to be later baby." He said reluctantly, kissing me gently on the lips.

"I'll look forward to it." I reached down and squeezed the obvious bulge at the front of his trousers.

"Enough of that... I need to complete this report."

With that I let him go and went to finish preparing our evening meal.

Wednesday 7.37 p.m.

We chatted amiably about nothing in particular through our dinner of lasagne accompanied by a glass of wine. Chris updating me on how his work was going while I gave him a slightly more detailed review of my own activities during the day.

"And how is your backside? After a spanking and Roger buggering you, I would have thought it was pretty sore." Looking at me sympathetically he smiled.

"Let's just say that I'm really hoping no one else wants to sodomise me for the next few days."

"So, what's your schedule for tomorrow?" putting down his knife and fork, he enquired.

I shrugged "At the moment nothing so I might do some housework or I could try one of the hotels. See if I can get any business there?"

On finishing our dinner, I went to clear up the dishes while my husband disappeared off to his desk to complete the work he had to do for his boss. Emptying the dishwasher, I stacked the dirty pots and plates in it and turned it on before going to sit alone in the living room.

Leaving Chris to his work I sat in front of our television, my eyes on the screen although I wasn't watching it. Instead, my mind had wandered back to when I first met my husband and how I had become the town whore.