The Diary of a Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging by the flush around his cheeks he had obviously had more than a few drinks but I didn't want to cause a scene, so I stopped and smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh, I... err... yeah, sure." Now I felt more than a little apprehensive as I agreed to talk to him, "Of course.... umm... Roger"

"You see we're planning on streamlining the company and there could well be more than a few redundancies in the near future." Smirking he informed me quite bluntly, making it plain to me that my husband could very well lose his job.

"Well, I know Chris works really hard so I'm sure that he'll be fine." My response was more to re-assure myself than for any other reason.

"Well yes of course he might, but I'm sure you would want to help make absolutely sure he keeps his position with us. Maybe even get a pay rise." His meaning was becoming more obvious now as he moved closer towards me.

"I... I... I'm sure I don't know what you mean." Blushing crimson I tried to push past him again.

He grabbed my arm, his face close to mine, "Oh I think you do Abigail. Give it some thought. It would just mean spreading your legs for an afternoon. Your husband's future, and yours, might depend on it."

Shoving roughly past him in a state of near panic I went to find my husband. Totally shocked by the fact that his boss, a man old enough to be my father, would even think of taking me to bed, let alone blatantly suggest it in public.

"Can we go? I'm not feeling very well." I pleaded as soon as I was back alongside him.

"Oh, yes. Sure." He said a few hurried goodbyes to his colleagues before we departed and headed home.

Staring out of the car window in silence I waited until we got back to our house before I finally told Chris what his boss had said to me, waiting for the explosion of anger I anticipated. Instead, he sat quietly for a moment looking at me, obviously deep in thought.

"And are you going to sleep with him?" he asked me after almost a minute, his voice eerily quiet and calm.

I looked at him like he was insane, "What the fuck! I'm married to you. Why would you even ask me that?"

"Because the company is planning to downsize and streamline in the near future." he told me frankly taking my hand in his, "And I think my job might be on the line."

"So, I should just lay back and open my legs to let your boss fuck me then you can keep your fucking job!" I shouted angrily as I stormed out and left him sitting there.

That night I slept in the spare room, totally disgusted with him.

I fully realised that if he was made redundant, we would struggle financially but that was secondary to my anger.

It was three days before I even spoke to him again.

Two Years and 10 months prior to the present day

Over the next couple of months, tensions gradually eased between my husband and I but I kept coming back to what Roger had said to me that evening.

Things at my husband's work were becoming increasingly strained and we were nervous about the future. There had already been a large number of lay-offs and everyone knew that there were going to be more redundancies in the near future.

When I tried discussing it with Chris, he wasn't particularly positive about his chances of keeping his job. We had the mortgage to pay, credit card bills and assorted other debts and if Chris was without employment, we would be bankrupt within a month.

The longer the situation went on the more I began to feel that I would be the one to blame if he lost his position. So much so that when I heard there was another company function coming up soon, I decided to confront my husband before the event.

That night, when we sat down to eat dinner, I nervously brought the subject up again.

"Chris?" we were part way through our evening meal.

"Yes babe?"

Taking a deep breath, I continued "Did you mean what you said when you suggested that I sleep with Roger?"

He looked up from the table and regarded me carefully for several seconds before answering me slowly, "Yes, yes I did. Given the way things are it wouldn't do my prospects of keeping my job any harm at all and...."

Pausing for a moment he took a breath and stared down at the floor.

"And what?"

".... And I'd find it the biggest turn on imaginable knowing he was fucking you."

I was left sitting there completely speechless, any thought of an argument had disappeared when he told me just how much it would arouse him.

"As long as you tell me about it afterwards." He added with a sheepish grin.

"Are you serious? You would want me to tell you what happened?"

"Every little detail." He grinned nervously.

Totally stunned I got up from the table and, leaving my dinner, went to sit by myself. His comment had left me with an awful lot to think about.

"You ok?" Chris dropped into the seat next to me a few minutes later.

"I err... yeah... I suppose... I'm.... kind of...."

My husband took hold of my hand "Look Abi if you don't want to do it, we'll manage somehow. I'll get another job. We can move to a smaller house, sell the cars, do whatever we have to."

Turning to look at him I could feel a tear run down my cheek "But... but... we... we're happy here and it would be all my fault if..."

"No, it will never be your fault." His hand brushed the wetness away, "Whatever happens we'll still be together."

"But you want me to do it." I whispered gazing into his eyes.

Chris took a deep breath "I won't deny the thought of Roger screwing you really turns me on but I'm not forcing you into anything you don't want to do."

I squeezed his hand firmly "That's the problem.... I... I think I want to do it to."

Over the next few days, I spent a lot of time considering every aspect of Roger's proposition to me and the fact that my husband had told me how much it would excite him. I couldn't understand how but he assured me that knowing that I was spreading my legs for his boss would be the most arousing thing he could imagine.

The thing I found most disturbing was that the more I thought about it the more I found myself actually contemplating agreeing to it. I even went as far as imagining it was Roger fucking me when Chris and I made love one night.

On the night of the function, I dressed up especially for the evening; my new halter-necked cocktail dress clung to my slim figure while the platform bra I had on pushed my small breasts together to form a surprising amount of cleavage given my modest chest. I certainly hadn't planned anything and, still somewhat unsure of what I wanted, I went out of my way to avoid spending any time alone with my husband's lecherous boss.

It was about mid-way through the evening and I had started to relax, thinking perhaps Roger had forgotten about his propositioning me at the last event when it happened.

I had just come out of the girl's bathroom when he caught up with me.

"Hello Abigail, you've been avoiding me. Haven't you?" there was no one about when he backed me into a corner, "You naughty girl."

"Umm... no, well ok... yes... maybe a little." I blushed feeling my pulse rate jump.

He grinned leaning in closer to me, his lips almost touching my ear, "So have you thought about what I said last time we met?"

"I err... I... umm." my heart pounding was pounding so hard against my ribs I was sure he could hear it as I struggled to answer him.

"Why don't I make it a little more interesting for you." he ran a hand gently up my bare arm making me shiver, "How about I pay you. We make it a business transaction. A hundred pounds for you and I'll see that Chris keeps his job."

My heart thudded in my chest and I could barely breathe as I considered what he proposed.

"For... for an afternoon... in a hotel room?" staring at the floor I avoided his eyes as I replied, my voice almost inaudible, "I can't do it at our house."

"You've got it, two maybe three hours at the most and I'll make you come like never before." his fingers brushed across my chest, immediately arousing my nipples so they jutted out through the material of my dress.

I stifled a groan his final words had tipped me over the edge and I capitulated, agreeing to effectively prostitute myself to him.

"When?" I whispered, my heart still beating frantically with my stomach tied in knots.

"I'll call you Monday and we can make the arrangements." kissing my cheek he cupped my breast, his fingers squeezing it briefly, and then he was gone.

I stood there holding on to the wall, shaking, my legs feeling like jelly.

'What had I just agreed to?'

It took me a couple of minutes before I felt composed enough to re-join the party.

By the time I got back to Chris I was still trembling and wondering what I was going to do. Not that my husband noticed anything, he was too busy talking work to one of his colleagues.

The rest of the evening passed fairly quietly except for the fact that whenever I looked around, I could see Roger Crawford hovering nearby. Smiling knowingly at me he sent shivers of anticipation and revulsion through me in equal measure every time he leered at me.

After the party - Two Years and 10 months prior to the present day.

"Did Roger proposition you again?" we were half-way home when my husband finally asked me what was on his mind.

For a moment I stared out of the window thinking about how to answer him.

"Were you watching us then?" I put off answering him with a question of my own.

"I saw the two of you talking out by the toilets."

"Yes, yes he did." I paused reflecting on my decision before I finally replied, "He even offered to pay me like a prostitute."

"Fuck, that's so hot."

My eyes were wide open as I stared at him across the car "You'd want me to sell my body to him?"

"I... err... I... umm" Chris stammered, "I... what I meant was..."

"It's ok honey... if I do it, I'll be prostituting myself for your job anyway so any money would be incidental."

"And will you do it?"

I sighed "I honestly don't know. Part of me says yes and part says no."

My husband didn't answer me so I continued after a moment or two of silence.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes." his answer was barely audible, "But only if you want to."

Monday - Two Years and 10 months prior to the present day.

The following Monday morning I saw my husband off to work and wandered around our house in dream, wondering exactly how I could tell Roger that I had made a terrible mistake and to stop harassing me.

I had just started to relax having decided on what I was going to say to him when my phone rang, making me jump.

"H... hello." I answered hesitantly my heart starting to race.

"Hello Abigail, how are you?" Roger's voice greeted me from the handset.

"Umm... I'm fine thanks, y... you?" mumbling nervously and swallowing hard I felt my stomach twisting into a nervous knot.

"Great now I'm talking to you." he sounded happy, "So, are you good for our meeting tomorrow afternoon?"

I knew I should tell him I had changed my mind and stop this immediately, but the thought of whoring myself to him and letting him fuck me took my willpower away from me, "Umm... yeah... I... I guess so... where, what time?"

"The Marlborough hotel at one o'clock. I'll text you the room number tomorrow," his voice sounded full of lust, "Oh and wear stockings. If I'm paying you, I want you in stockings."

With that he rang off and I was left trembling anxiously wondering 'What had I just agreed to?'

It didn't matter I just wouldn't go I decided.

Then I suddenly realised I didn't even own a pair of stockings.

Without thinking I grabbed my bag and jacket and headed out of the door. There was a branch of Victoria's Secret's about a half-hour drive away that I had been to a couple of times and I thought it would be the best place to look.

Browsing through the racks of underwear I almost forget about why I was buying the lingerie. I had to keep reminding myself that I was about to break my marriage vows tomorrow and prostitute myself to my husband's randy boss.

In the end I selected two full sets of underwear; bra, panties and suspender belt. One in black and the other in a red satin trimmed with white lace. I also added several pairs of stockings, black, white and nude, to complete my purchases.

The next 24 hours were absolute hell as I changed my mind over and over again. One minute I was going the next I wasn't. I didn't want to break my wedding promises but I the idea of selling my body for raw, uninhibited sex, was keeping me wetter than I had ever dreamed possible.

A Wednesday - Two Years and 10 months prior to the present day.

I sent Chris off to work the next morning with no idea that his wife was planning to have sex with his boss that afternoon, to save his job.

Unable to settle I spent the morning bathing, doing my nails and generally anything I could find to occupy myself with, trying to distract myself from what I was going to do that afternoon, even it was just for just a few minutes.

Then just before 11 my phone pinged.

My hands literally shook as I picked up my mobile and read the text.

Room 407 on the 4th floor

1 o'clock and don't forget

the stockings

Roger

xxx

I sat down on the sofa, my heart was in my mouth and I could feel the panic rising inside me as I re-read the message.

Was I seriously going to go through with it? To prostitute myself to Chris's boss to save his job and our lifestyle.

Checking my watch, I jumped up with a start when I realised that I had been sitting there staring into space for more than thirty minutes.

Dashing upstairs I apprehensively started to get myself ready.

Quickly putting on some make-up; mascara, eyeshadow and lip gloss I began to get dressed, putting on my new black underwear and matching black stockings. With a knee length dark burgundy dress and a pair of 3" heels completing my outfit I was ready.

Checking myself in the mirror I did a twirl to make sure I looked ok and then stopped. 'What did I think I was doing?'

Once again, I found myself in a state of utter panic as thoughts of what I was about to do overcame me. Pausing I took a deep breath and tried to calm my pulsing heart as I looked at my reflection.

'I need to do this for Chris to keep his job.' I told myself when what I really meant was, 'The idea of Roger Crawford having me is arousing me far more than I would have ever thought possible.'

Pushing everything else out of my mind I grabbed my bag and my keys and set off for the Marlborough.

The short journey took me just under half an hour and with a sense of dread at what I was about to do I drove into the hotel car park. Pulling into an empty space I turned off the engine and made a final check of my appearance in the mirror before getting out.

Walking through the foyer I felt everyone was looking at me, knowing why I was there, dressed in stockings and going to meet a much older married man. In reality though no one really paid me much attention other than they would to any pretty girl.

I took the elevator up to the 4th floor, my heart thudding loudly against my ribs as I got closer to room 407.

Standing outside I almost fled as I stared at the door, I know I wanted to, but instead I took a deep breath trying to calm my shredded nerves, and rapped on the wood.

Roger let me in at my first knock, closing the door behind him before following me into the room.

"I'm glad you decided to come Abi. I wasn't sure you would."

"I wasn't sure I had a choice." I stated flatly, "Not if Chris is going to keep his job."

"Very sensible." His leer was nauseating, "And don't forget I'm paying you."

His words sent a shiver of excitement through me. The thought of doing something so unacceptable as whoring myself to him and letting him have me for money was arousing me even more now that I was actually about to do it.

"As if I could forget." I managed a weak smile.

Glancing nervously around me I saw a typical hotel room. A bathroom by the doorway, a short hall and, in the centre of the main area a large double bed.

"Let me get you a drink sweetheart. You look like you need one." Roger offered looking back at me as he went to the mini-bar.

Apprehensively I accepted, asking for a white wine hoping it would help to calm my frayed nerves. Perching myself nervously on the edge of the bed with my glass in my hand I sipped it slowly trying to avoid looking directly at my husband's boss.

"Your moneys on the side Abigail." he informed me nonchalantly taking a swallow of his own drink.

Oh, ...I err... yes... err... thanks..." I mumbled not knowing what else to say.

I was being paid like a whore and I could feel the moisture forming between my thighs as his words sent little ripples of anticipation through me.

"Perhaps you should get undressed?" leering at me he eventually suggested obviously wanting to get things moving.

"Oh.... Umm yeah... right... I um... I...."

Stalling for time I got up and collected the money, tucking it into my bag as I delayed the inevitable, although I knew that I couldn't put it off forever.

Sighing deeply, I resigned myself to the inescapable and reached behind my back to unzip my dress. Letting it slip off my shoulders and fall around my feet before scooping it up and laying it across a chair.

"Good girl you wore the stockings." Grinning broadly, he complimented me as he watched me strip.

Standing before him in my new lingerie complete with black stockings I blushed; despite the situation I was enjoying the fact someone other than my husband was taking notice of me.

"You... you like?" I asked him fearfully, glancing back over my shoulder at him.

"Are you kidding? You're fucking gorgeous." The praise made me smile and it was then that I decided I really did want to do this.

Turning to face him I unfastened my bra, taking my time to let it fall away from my body and expose my small, firm breasts while Roger sat on the bed watching me eagerly.

"Fuck, you have beautiful tits Abigail." his compliments continued, "Bring that cute little arse of yours over here."

I giggled not being used to another man's flattery and moved closer to him.

"Oh!" I squeaked as he pulled me down onto his lap.

I barely had time to gather my thoughts before his hand was on my tit, crudely squeezing it and teasing the sensitive nipple. Biting my lower lip, I let him grope my chest, the feelings he was creating in me were very familiar and he soon had me gasping breathlessly

With a smirk he lowered his mouth to my breast, sucking on the swollen teat, and sending little flashes of pleasure radiating out from the aching bud.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." groaning softly, my eyes closed as I let a man other than my husband enjoy my body.

His hand dropped onto my thighs, caressing up over my stocking tops and then ultimately sliding between my legs.

As his fingers traced along the length of my moistening slit teasing me through the gusset of my panties, I gasped out loud.

"Oh.... Yes."

Automatically my thighs parted to give him complete access to my sex while he nursed on my hard nipples, making me groan a little louder.

"Oh my.... Oh.... Oh.... Yessssssssss!" I had surrendered totally now as he hooked my panties to the side and pushed first one then two fingers into my soaking wet hole.

Worming them around inside me his thumb found my clitoris and I jerked in response. The sexual tension that had been building inside me all day suddenly surging towards its release.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck... oh fuck!" I gasped leaning against him, my arms about his neck as I shuddered, an unexpected climax instantly washing over me.