The Diary of a Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby. Come for me!" he commanded me as I squirmed on his fingers, coming for the first time.

"Aaaahhhh... god, I'm gonna... aaahhhhh... cummmmmmmmmm!" moaning loudly I felt my pussy clench as the pleasure surged through me.

Cumming hard I wriggled around on Roger's lap, clinging to him as I let my orgasm slowly ebb away until I could breathe easier.

Trembling I didn't resist and let him lay me back on the bed, his fingers hooking around my panties and drawing them down my stockinged legs before dropping them on the floor.

Sprawled on the bed I nervously waited as Roger quickly disrobed, his cock standing out like a 7" spear from his crotch. Watching him strip off I opened my stockinged thighs wide when he eventually moved towards me, inviting him to mount me.

"You ready for me baby?" smirking he loomed above me looking straight into my eyes. "You ready to please this dick?"

"Y... Y... Yes." I whispered as I primed myself to accept only the second ever cock to enter me.

Lowering his body onto mine, missionary style, he positioned his cockhead at my entrance as I took a deep breath and waited, knowing I was about to break my wedding vows.

"Ready for some real cock Abigail?" he leered down at me and with a single thrust slid his length up inside my cunt.

"Oh.... My .... God!" I arched up off the bed, gasping with delight as I took his full length in my fuck hole.

Slowly he started to thrust into me, his shaft spearing between my labia and stretching my vagina open. Taking every hard inch I hooked my heels firmly around the lower regions of his back, bucking against him, moaning with pleasure as I was fucked by someone other than my husband for the first time.

He was smaller than my husband but it didn't matter. I wanted to be fucked now and knowing I was being paid to let him use me, had me on the edge of another climax as soon as he was inside me.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" squealing and squirming I was enjoying every stroke of his tumescent length into my eager pussy.

Above me I could hear Roger's hoarse grunting growing stronger as he started thrusting faster, driving his prick deep into my cunt, and I sensed he was close to releasing his seed inside me.

Then it just happened.

Both of us were lost in total abandonment of anything around us when he started to groan, his strokes becoming almost frantic as he pistoned into me with increasing vigour.

"Shit, shit... Abi, oh Abi...I'm...aaaahhhhhh!" he gasped as he buried his shaft to the hilt inside me.

It was too much for me and I went over the top, convulsing under him, vaginal muscles clenching on his hard length as I came on his throbbing cock.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...I'm cummmmmiinngggggggggggg!" I literally screamed with delight as another wonderful orgasm ripped through my body.

"Yessssssssssssssss." I cried out in joy when he finished himself off deep inside me, his prick pulsing and pumping spurt after spurt of his man cream into my belly.

Eventually Roger withdrew from my dripping slit and rolled off me, leaving me to stick my hand between my legs and make a dash for the bathroom as his cum leaked out of my gaping hole.

"Shit there's so much of your stuff, it's dripping everywhere." I shouted from the toilet as I tried to clean myself up.

"Yeah, well I've been saving it up for you." he laughed.

There was so much cum that it was easily a couple of minutes before I was able to return to the bedroom.

Finishing our drinks, I felt more than a little self-conscious as we sat together on the bed, him naked while I just had my stockings and heels on.

"You could make good money doing this you know?" he suggested to me after a while.

"What whoring myself out you mean?" I asked cautiously, carefully considering what he said.

"Yeah. Find a few reliable trustworthy regulars and you could earn a lot of cash and get plenty of cock to." He grinned outlining his thoughts to me.

I sat and pondered what he had just said to me. It made a lot of sense. I was considering a part-time job anyway. And I knew I wouldn't be satisfied after today. I wanted a lot more cock but I didn't want to break up my comfortable marriage by having a string of affairs.

My only concern was exactly how would I find myself a list of discrete clients.

We finished our drinks and after a brief rest he fucked me again.

This time I took him in my mouth to bring him back to his full hardness, using my limited oral talents to pleasure him. Then once he was fully erect Roger took me doggy style, giving me two more glorious orgasms before spurting another copious load of his cream into my well seeded belly.

As I left the hotel room just after 3 o'clock I knew I had found the first of my regulars. What I didn't realise then was just how perverse Roger's desires would become in the future.

My drive home gave me the opportunity to think about what I had just done and how I had prostituted myself for my husband's job and for money. Somehow, I would have to find a way to tell Chris about my afternoon and accept the consequences of my actions.

I had dinner prepared when he came in just after six as he always did.

"How was your day Abs?" taking off his jacket he kissed me on the cheek.

"I spent the afternoon in a hotel room with your boss letting him fuck me senseless for £100."

"You did it!"

Looking at him I feared the worst from the stunned expression he wore.

"Mmhhmm.... I did."

He stared at me for a moment, obviously trying to determine if I was telling the truth, then he grabbed me and spun me around pushing me face forwards across the table.

"What are you...?" I started to protest as my dress was yanked up over my back and my panties dragged down my stockinged thighs to my knees.

Grabbing onto the edge I stood there as he kicked my feet apart, then unzipping his pants he unceremoniously slammed his cock all the way up into my cum lubricated cunt.

"Oh, Shit.... Chris.... You....!" I went up onto my toes as my husband's rampant prick began fucking my sloppy pussy.

I clung on to the table as he hammered into me, his hips slapping my buttocks with every stroke.

"You... fucking... slut... You're... just a... whore." he grunted in time with his thrusts.

Shock gave way to pleasure as I felt his shaft pushing deep into my cunt. His hands grasping my hips to pull me back as started to question me on the afternoon. 'How many times had he fucked me? Had I come? What positions had he fucked me in?'

And the idea that I had been paid for it, that was his biggest turn-on of all.

I was still on a high from the afternoon and ready to climax from the moment he entered me. So, the fact that he made me cum twice on his manhood before he ejaculated into me, his thick rod throbbing as it pumped his seed into me, was no surprise to me at all.

That night I ate dinner with my husband's sperm dripping out of me while we talked about my afternoon at the hotel. Chris wanted to know every detail and started to ask questions. 'Had I enjoyed it? Yes. Would I do it again? Yes, if he wanted me to. Would I involve other men? Yes, if they also paid me.

He didn't even wait to complete his meal.

Instead, he virtually dragged me up the stairs to bed and fucked me hard again.

After as I lay contentedly in his arms, I realised I had found the key to unlock my husband's passion.

A Saturday - Two Years and 10 months prior to the present day.

One customer would not be enough though. I needed more and over the next few days I found myself contemplating how I might find more clients for my services.

As it turned out finding my second regular proved easier than I thought.

I had noticed that Derek Harper, our next-door neighbour, was always watching me when I was in our yard, especially if I was sunbathing in a bikini or gardening in my little shorts. So, in a moment of blind bravado I approached him.

Seeing him in his back garden pottering around I quickly decided to change and stripped off, putting on a t-shirt that barely covered my arse with just my little white panties underneath. Then, taking a deep breath, I went out to hang out my washing on the line.

I knew he would be looking so I bent over to pick things up from the basket and stretched up to peg them out, knowing he was getting a real eyeful of my scantily clad bottom.

When I had finished, I turned to go in.

"Hi Derek, enjoy the show?" I smiled at him.

"Oh err... I... Umm." he blushed and stammered.

"You know for a £100 you could do a lot more than just look." Brazenly I winked at him.

His mouth dropped open.

"I'll take that as a yes, shall I? What time would you like me to come over" giggling I pushed my modest breasts out against my top.

"If you're serious Abigail then midday tomorrow will be perfect, my wife is out." he suggested, obviously testing me out.

"Fine midday it is. I'll see you then." With a smile I walked back indoors, swinging my arse invitingly.

I had my next customer.

Wednesday 9.23 p.m.

I was sitting on the sofa completely engrossed with my memories when the ping of my mobile phone brought me back from my reflections.

'Who was texting me at this time of night?' I thought with more than a little annoyance.

Picking up the device I checked my messages,

Are you free tomorrow at 1 p.m.?

My office if you are, J

I knew exactly who J was and typed a quick reply

1 p.m.is fine, Abigail XX

"So much for a quiet day tomorrow!" I laughed to myself putting my thoughts of the past aside and turned my attention back to the television.

Settling down I channel flicked on the tv for a while before deciding there was nothing I particularly wanted to watch and, calling it a night, I headed up to bed.

Wednesday 10.17 p.m.

"I'm going to bed Chris." calling out to my husband I had just got up off the sofa when my phone pinged for the second time.

Sorry to text so late

Can you make 6 p.m. tomorrow

Tyrell

I smiled to myself, this was so typical of him, and started to type a reply,

Sure, Where?

Almost immediately I got a response, Tyrell was obviously desperate to see me, but then most of my customers are,                                                       

Your place, if that's ok

I don't normally entertain at home although I had on occasion made an exception, usually for Tyrell, and this was going to be one of those times.

Quickly typing in my reply, I pressed the send button

Yeah sure, see you tomorrow

at 6, Abi xx

My intention had been to head across to the Marlborough hotel at lunchtime, as I had no appointments, just to see if I could snag myself a bored business man. But now things were turning out very differently.

Heading for my bed I slipped off my clothes and climbed, naked, between the sheets.

"Any appointments for tomorrow?" Chris asked following me into the bedroom.

"Two now, John Driscoll at 1 then Tyrell here at 6." I informed him of my revised schedule.

"So, your second punter will be here when I get home?" he raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Don't worry." I giggled knowing exactly what he meant, "I'll leave the door open so you can watch."

Grinning at me, he undressed, his shaft standing out like a spear from his crotch at the thought of what I had been up to that day and my plans for tomorrow.

"You're getting really busy with your clients now. It seems like you have more every day."

I looked up at him and pouted "Are you complaining?"

"Nope, I like my wife well used." Chris declared with a smile, climbing into bed.

"Good... because that's what you're about to get." I lay back and spread my legs for him, "A very well used wife."