The Diary of a Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday 3.51 p.m.

"Guess it's my turn then." Twisting my head to the side I peered up to see Keith starting to strip off.

Although he was short and very overweight, he had a decently sized cock, long, longer than Edward's, with heavy dark veins that stood out all along the hard length.

The head was impressive to, a 'mushroom head', wide and bulbous with a thick ridge around the base of the dome.

"Have fun... she's a decent fuck." Edward threw over his shoulder at his colleague as he left the bedroom.

"Oh, I'm going to." Keith leered down at me as he lowered his corpulent frame between my stockinged thighs.

I felt the swollen head of his thick shaft press between my outer lips, stretching me wider as he nudged it into my entrance. Gasping at his dick's girth I found myself feeling grateful that his colleague had gone first and filled me with his cum to lubricate his entry.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S... FUCKING... HUGE!" my eyes opened wide and I shrieked, the bulky shaft penetrating up into my vagina as Keith drove it up into me in one single hard thrust.

Within the space of a few minutes, I had had two different cocks in me, the second of them so thick I thought it would split me in two.

Speared on Keith's cock I started pumping my hips up to meet his vigorous thrusts.

"Shit, oh god... oh yes, yes.... it's so... fucking... big!" I moaned loudly, my hands on his chest holding him away from me a little as he rode me.

"That's it slut... fuck my cock you fucking whore." Keith sneered at me as I writhed ecstatically, impaled on his hardness.

The feelings that Edward had started to arouse in me rapidly grew and I knew I would cum very soon with the way the thick veined shaft rubbed sensuously against my sensitive vaginal wall.

Splitting my pussy lips apart so they formed a huge pink fleshy O around his girth he started to pound vigorously into me. His flabby arse rising and falling between my stockinged thighs while he panted and wheezed breathlessly above me.

His face was growing redder by the second and I started to become concerned that he might have a coronary the way he was frenziedly hammering his cock into my pussy.

"Unhhhh.... Unhhhhh... unhhhhh.... Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh." grunting with every stroke he slammed his prick all the way into me again and again until with one final thrust, he took me by surprise and came.

Burying his shaft deep in my spreadeagled body he ejaculated, pumping another copious helping of cum into my willing form.

"Oh fuck... I'm... cummmmiiinngggggggggggggggg!" feeling his hardness splattering a second liberal load of man cream into my womb I couldn't stop myself cumming, jerking uncontrollably under him as I did.

We lay together gasping until, satisfied for the moment, Keith pushed himself off me leaving me laying there with my legs spread wide, his semen mixed with Edward's, oozing out of my gaping slit.

"Fuck, I need a beer after that." He grunted and left me alone on the bed.

"Good idea." Pushing myself up onto my arms I was going to follow them.

"Another two hundred Abigail and we both get another go at you.... together." Edward stepped back into the room and stopped me.

Tuesday 4.10 p.m.

I had never had a threesome before, there had never been a situation where a client had wanted it.

His suggestion took me by complete surprise and I sat up on the bed thinking it over for a moment.

Before I gave him an answer I knelt up and looked in the mirror.

My hair was a mess and my lipstick had smeared across my lips. Staring back at me was a complete stranger, a cock hungry slut who had just been fucked by two men.

"Ok, but I need to be out of here by five." I answered hesitantly making my decision.

He told me in no uncertain terms to wait on the bed so I laid back with my stockinged legs spread wide, getting my breath back.

My pussy felt vacant as I lay there, and I reached down to lightly trace my fingers along my well used slit. Gently stroking my puffy pink crevice, I watched as Keith came back into the room, drink in hand to join Edward.

"Not had enough cock yet slut?" he laughed, stroking his hardening dick.

Putting his glass down he took hold of my ankles and dragged me towards him so my arse was resting on the edge of the bed.

Keith was short, short enough to fuck me standing up while I lay on the bed. With his fat belly drooping onto my hips, he slammed his broad cock into my willing slit in one hard thrust.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" I cried out my knuckles white as I grasped the bedsheet.

Taken roughly my tits jiggled back and forth as I was pounded hard once again. Lifting my ankles onto his shoulders he held onto my stockinged thighs, his obese stomach pressed up against the back of my legs as he started ramming hard into me.

"Uh.... Ahhh.... fuck..... oh fuck.... it's so deep!" all I could do was clutch at the bedcovers and moan as the repulsive overweight misogynist used me for his pleasure.

Moments later Edward joined us and moved up onto the bed next to me, kneeling by my head. My blue eyes looked up at him invitingly and I was soon rewarded with his hard meat between my lips, his balls resting on my face, as he eased his dick into my mouth.

It was the first time I had ever been shared by two men and I found the experience incredibly arousing. Letting them use me as they wanted, even though they had paid for the privilege made me feel humiliated and degraded.

Part of me wanted to protest despite the fact I had willingly agreed to a three-way, it wasn't something I had ever done or thought about. But another side of me was telling me they were paying me £500 to enjoy my body and that I was just a whore to them.

"Ohhmmmyyoodd... u'm... cummiiinnnnn!" muffled squeals were all could manage with my mouth full of pulsing flesh.

As my climax receded, the two of them swapped ends and I once again found myself turned onto all fours, cleaning Keith's sticky length while Edward rammed his cock into me from behind.

Tuesday 4.31 p.m.

Over the course of the next twenty minutes or so the two men changed positions a couple more times, staying where they were and rotating me from one prick to the other as I came again and then again.

I would feel one of them leave my waiting, willing cunt, and then I would be moved around. Facing the shaft, glistening wet from being inside of me, I would take it in my mouth as the other slid back into my gushing slit.

The waves of another orgasm were already building deep within me and Keith picked up his pace, breathing heavily and grunting every time he slammed his length up in to my stretched, oozing hole.

"Shit.... Oh fucking shit.... Shit...... shit....... I'm.... Fucking.... C.... C.... cummmmmmmmmming.... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I squealed at the top of my voice as another huge climax ripped through me, my slender frame jerking uncontrollably in the throes of my orgasm.

"Ungh.... Uhhhh.... Unghhhhh!" Keith's grunts were getting louder as he pounded his rampant manhood into me and I knew he was about to cum.

"Oh fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk................ yessssssssssssssss!" he held my hips tightly as he ejaculated inside me again, his prick throbbing and pulsing as he pumped his seed deep into my womb.

Watching his colleague shoot his semen into my body Edward pulled out of my mouth and, as soon as Keith had pushed himself off me, took his friend's place between my stockinged thighs.

In one firm stroke I was filled by a hard cock again and the fading ripples of my last orgasm were quickly fanned into a white heat again.

I knew Edward wasn't going to last very long from the way he began to pump his swollen shaft into my squirming body.

"Oh yes, yes.... yesssss.... Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!" writhing against him he soon had me squealing again as another climax started to overcome me.

Grunting and panting the middle-aged businessman drove every inch of his throbbing length into me again and again as he strove to cum for the second time.

It took just a few moments before I exploded again, bucking and squealing as I went over the edge for a second time in as many minutes.

As I came, almost unaware of my surroundings for those few glorious seconds, I dimly felt the warmth of Edward' cum filling my belly. Spurt after spurt erupted from Edward's cock, a seemingly endless stream of semen being deposited inside me, oozing out around the base of his prick and dripping onto the bedspread.

Tuesday 4.54 p.m.

I lay on the bed for a short time after Edward had climbed off me, listening as both men complimented me on my performance, telling me it was a shame they didn't live nearby. Their hands lazily caressed my tits and they both got in their last feel of the inside of my well used cunt, pushing their fingers into my oozing slit, until I stood up and said I'd better get cleaned up.

"Not so fast, Abigail. One last thing we need you to do whore." Edward instructed and, smirking, pushed me down onto my knees.

Knowing exactly what they wanted I slid onto my knees. I needed to go but I wasn't in a position to say no.

They pair stood next to each other and I was able to take their softening pricks completely in my mouth, one after the other. Licking and sucking each of them in turn I quickly cleaned them of the last drops of cum and my sticky cream.

A few minutes later I was allowed back onto my feet and hurried to the bathroom where I did my best to tidy myself up before going back to the empty bedroom, where my clothes were strewn all over the floor.

Dressing quickly, I found both men in the sitting room, still naked, waiting for me with my five hundred pounds.

"Abigail, you have to be one of the best whores I've ever had the pleasure to fuck." Edward grinned as he handed me my payment, "And I've had a few."

"Thanks." I smiled at the two of them, tucking the cash into my purse as I wondered if I had time to shower before going to meet my husband and his boss.

Tuesday 5.17 p.m.

Waiting for the lift I took a minute to text Chris and let him know that I would be a little late.

Reaching the ground floor, I stepped out of the elevator and again ignored the malevolent looks of the two receptionists as I walked through the foyer, heels tapping loudly, and out of the front doors.

Hurrying out to my car I ignored the few looks I got from anyone passing and slid into the driver's seat.

'What was the meeting with Roger all about?', 'Why was my husband involved?', a multitude of thoughts filled my mind as I drove.

Fortunately, my husband's office wasn't too far from the Airport hotel and negotiating the rush hour traffic as quickly as I could I arrived a mere twenty minutes late for my appointment.

Tuesday 5.53 p.m.

I pulled up in an empty space not to far from the entrance and took a minute to compose myself and to check my appearance.

'Do I look like a whore that's just been fucked by two men?', I hoped I didn't as I ran my fingers through my hair.

Slipping out of my car I smoothed down my dress, tugging on the hem and wishing that I had had time to go home to change before coming to my husband's place of business.

The receptionist had already left for the day and the security guard on duty eyed me with undisguised interest as I walked in.

"I'm here to see Roger Crawford." I announced somewhat haughtily, "Abigail Whitby."

At the mention of Roger's name his attitude changed and he quickly ushered me through to his office.

Tuesday 6.00 p.m.

"Sorry I'm late." Both Chris and Roger turned towards me as I opened his door and stepped into his office.

"That's ok Abigail." His lustful smirk made me shiver, "I guess you've had a busy afternoon."

I wasn't sure whether he was guessing at what I'd been doing or if he could tell by my appearance. So, ignoring his comment I took the other seat in front of his desk and looked at him expectantly.

"I'm here now Roger, what's this meeting all about."

He smiled smugly and settled back in his seat.

"As you know we brought in a huge new contract last week. Helped of course by your efforts Abigail." He paused for a moment.

Squirming in my seat, I glanced over at my husband to see him looking tight-lipped back at me.

Watching the pair of us Roger continued, "I want to arrange a small party to celebrate... to get the company together on this."

"What's that got to do with me? You can get your assistant to do that." I asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Quite right, And I will." he grinned, "But I also want to organise a separate evening for myself, Chris and a couple of other senior people who were involved to mark the occasion. Along with yourself of course."

I knew immediately what he was suggesting. A gangbang.

"Did you know about this?" I turned to Chris.

"Not till I came in today and Roger told me."

"And you're ok with it? With me doing a gangbang?"

Colouring slightly, he nodded.

Looking between the two of them I sat quietly considering what he was proposing.

"How much?" I finally spoke again.