The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 12

Story Info
It's a new day and Jewel's training begins in earnest.
5.2k words
4.59
8.7k
4

Part 12 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Leanne gathered her staff outside the door to the master bedroom and waited patiently. Lord Delacroix always woke promptly at 7 sharp, and despite the wedding, reception, and consummation, there would be no reason not to expect him to remain true to form.

Indeed, precisely at 7:00 AM a bell rang and the butler opened the door and entered the room. From the hallway Leanne saw that the butler was opening the curtains and allowing in the morning light. She heard the count speak to the butler and a moment later they both exited the master bedroom, the count in a dressing gown. Leanne knew the count would go have his breakfast while reading the morning paper, before returning to the master bedroom to shower and dress for the day.

Leanne walked in to greet the new countess "Good Morning Lady Delacroix..." and was shocked at what she saw!

Leanne saw that Jewel was still restrained. She frowned at this. Leaving a bride restrained for the entire night could cause permanent physical harm. She wondered if it was because the count forgot, he was in his 60's after all, or if he felt the Jewel could not be trusted to remain in bed for the evening.

She was uncovered, the blankets and sheets having fallen to the floor and to the foot of the bed. Leanne noted the results of the newlyweds' lovemaking had run down the countess' thighs and stained her panties and the tops of her stockings.

She also saw that Lady Delacroix's make-up was a mess. The pillow was smudged with lipstick, eyeliner and foundation, and her mascara had run down her cheeks from tears streaking her otherwise perfect features. Her nose was runny as well.

Leanne directed the member of the security staff to unlock the restraints.

"Lady Delacroix?" Leanne asked.

Jewel appeared disoriented and nonresponsive. Leanne saw that Jewel's eyes were glassy and out of focus.

"I said no...I told him to stop...but he didn't stop...why didn't he stop..."

Leanne realized that Jewel was in shock. Fortunately Leanne was always prepared.

The bodyguard finally arrived with the keys and once they were ready Leanne directed that Jewel be un-cuffed. Once the restraints were off they eased her to a sitting, then a standing position. Jewel swayed for a moment as she tried to get her balance atop her heels, her wedding pumps that the count had insisted she wear to bed still on her feet.

They were all taken by surprise when Jewel suddenly lunged for the open bedroom door and tried to run. The countess actually made it past the body guard and to the bedroom door, but when she tried to turn the corner too quickly her unsteady legs gave out as she slipped and fell, landing hard on the carpeted floor. The bodyguards caught her before she could recover and stood her back up, this time with stronger grips on her arms.

Leanne had them bring Jewel to the countess's sitting room next door to the master bedroom and had her placed into the styling chair. She had her wrapped in a thick warm blanket before strapping her down. She had the styling chair placed near the large windows providing a view overlooking the ocean and garden. That would be the perfect place to allow her to prepare her for her day while allowing Lady Delacroix to gaze out the window.

Leanne waited patiently as the Countess slowly became aware of her surroundings and remembered where she was. Leanne had a busy day planned and wanted to keep on schedule, but knew it was important to allow the newly arranged male-bride time to cope with and learn to accept her new reality.

"Please remove her cosmetics and wash her face and, be gentle." Leanne directed her assistant.

As Jewel's face was washed Leanne inspected her nails and noted the deep bites in her wrists the cuffs had made when she struggled. Her toenails were in better shape and her ankles appeared unaffected by the leather cuffs that held her legs.

"Finger and toenails simply need a touch up." She directed the nail technician. "Take care of these after her bath."

"Her bath is ready." One of the maids reported. Leanne didn't know her name yet but she had been detailed to assist Leanne with the countess for the morning.

"Good. Ladies, please help me take the countess to her bath." Leanne observed Jewel"s physical and mental state carefully as she was escorted to her bath. Leanne needed the countess focused.

Leanne ordered Jewel to strip out of her lingerie and drop it into a hamper so it could be sent to the laundry, then ordered her into the tub. Leanne watched as Jewel silently bathed herself, the bath attendants standing by and watching as well in case they were needed. After being in the tub for only a few moments there was a sudden episode of mad scrubbing as he countess tried to wash away the shame of the wedding night, and then several minutes of crying before she calmed down.

Leanne watched carefully as Jewel bathed in the large clawfoot bathtub. Leanne had carefully examined Lady Delacroix's face after washing it herself and decided she didn't need to shave again just yet. Leanne decided that she would book the Electrolysis sessions weekly. The count had agreed with her that permanent hair removal would be best. Fortunately he...err, she, was still young enough to not need a daily shave. She reminded herself to book the laser hair removal treatments for the rest of her body hair as well. Monthly sessions would be best.

Leanne was about to break the silence but was pleased when the countess spoke first.

"You lied to me." Jules said. He was both angry and tired. He felt dirty, even after all the scrubbing, and the hot water of the bath caused agony on his ass at even the slightest movement. Jules felt as if he had tearing in his ass.

"What do you mean?" Leanne was genuinely confused. "Name one time I lied to you." Leanne knew she had to keep the countess mentally engaged, but had no idea where she would think she had lied to her.

"You said I was going to be married. You wished me happiness. Now I'm married to a man. I was supposed to marry a woman. You lied to me!" Jewel finished angrily.

"Lady Delacroix, I did wish you happiness. I hope you will be happy. But I never said anything about who you were marrying. You just assumed too much. You should have asked more questions. I won't ever lie to you Lady Delacroix. I have no need to lie."

Jules sank down into the tub. He realized she was right and he hated her even more.

"However I did not know that you had worn women's clothes before." Leanne observed.

"What are you talking about? I've never worn women's clothes before you made me." Jules spat back angrily.

"Really?" Leanne reached into a bag she had next to her and pulled out a book. She held it up for Jewel to see.

Jules looked at the book and saw she held up his high school yearbook. "So?"

Leanne opened up the book to a tabbed page and seemed to consider something she saw before her. "So you've never been dressed as a cheerleader before?"

Jules blanched as Leanne turned the book around to the open page, showing it to him.

"That was the powder-puff football game. The girls played flag football against another high school and some of the guys from the football team pretended to be the cheerleaders. It was for charity. We raised money for breast cancer awareness."

"Hmm...voted most realistic cheerleader too. I've looked through this book. You borrowed you sister's cheerleader outfit didn't you?" Leanne watched Jewel, her gaze steady and her smile was honest and open.

Jules saw the picture she pointed too. The whole group of football players dressed as cheerleaders looked comical and ridiculous, except for Jules. His sister had loaned him her cheerleaders uniform and helped him prepare with hair styling and even cosmetics. He looked exactly like his sister did when she was cheering.

"Yes." Jules answered reluctantly.

"Then it seems we both assumed wrongly." Leanne smiled sweetly at Jewel when she spoke. "You looked lovely by the way. Very believable; I would never know you weren't a woman in this photo if it wasn't labeled.

"Thanks." Jules spat the word out but Leanne just continued smiled.

"Now hurry up with your bath. We have a busy day today."

Leanne watched Jewel as she toweled off after her bath and then as she used the toilet. She didn't like the way she stood up to urinate and decided that at his...her...next opportunity to go she would insist she sit down as a woman should.

Leanne next oversaw Lady Delacroix as she got dressed for the day's first event. She was hoping that there would be no resistance to her choice of outfit for Jewel, but Jewel foolishly tried to say no and refuse to wear the outfit. A brief attempt at reason by Leanne was ineffective forcing her to move quickly to use of the switch.

Jewel seemed unimpressed at first, but a quick demonstration of the 5 foot long, thin, and flexible switch caused her to step back a moment. Leanne saw her resolve wavering, but not fast enough. Leanne had a schedule to keep. Summoning the guards they quickly bent Jewel over the side of the bed. Just one quick application of the switch across Lady Delacroix's bare bottom and her acquiescence was assured.

Leanne admired Jewel in her exercise outfit. Watching her as she stood in the mirrors one only saw what appeared to be a young woman who was dressed in women's yoga pants and a colorful padded sports bra.

"Now please follow me my lady." Leanne spoke in her polite yet firm voice.

Jewel was reluctant and embarrassed, but Leanne insisted and motioned towards the bodyguards standing against the wall near the door. Leanne was pleased that he put on the outfit, but was disappointed at the bulge in the front of the yoga pants. She made another mental note to research what to do about hiding it. Ladies should not have bulges in front, she thought. She decided that pants suits, skinny jeans and slacks would be out of the question for her wardrobe for the time being.

Skirts would obviously be appropriate. The flare of her wedding dress and tucking her penis back under her panties did an admirable job of hiding the unsightly bulge. But there could be no form fitting pencil skirts or other such clothing until a more reliable solution could be found.

Flanked again by the body guards, Leanne led Jewel to the estate's fitness room for an hour long private yoga session. Leanne watched as Lady Delacroix's personal trainer had her work through several positions appropriate to her skill level. Despite some initial reluctance and protesting, Leanne mimed use of the switch once to encourage Jewel's cooperation; Jewel did as she was told.

After working up a sweat, Leanne made Jewel shower and change into clean panties and a clean padded bra, with a knee length skirt and matching blouse. Strapped into the styling chair Leanne applied a light coat of makeup before escorting Jewel to the conservatory for Brunch. A light meal was served promptly at 1030; fruit, toast, juice, and a single egg.

Jules was disappointed. He didn't remember eating the day before at the wedding reception, and the tiny meal seemed to whet his appetite instead of satiate it.

Jules looked over to the servant who brought him his meal. "May I have more please?" He didn't know that as countess and head of the house he could order her to bring some more if he wanted.

The girl, quite plain in appearance, but probably around his own age looked over to Leanne for guidance.

"That is all for now my lady, we are to watch our weight and save our appetite for dinner tonight." Leanne said.

Jules opened his mouth to protest, but closed it when he decided it probably wasn't worth the effort. Leanne was still carrying the switch with her.

Leanne and the bodyguards took the countess and escorted her back to her sitting room. It was time for beauty practice and fashion studies.

**

Jules lay quietly as he was strapped into the styling chair, watching Leanne as she busied herself setting out cosmetics she intended to use on his face. Jules didn't bother struggling against the straps, they were too tight and obviously too strong to break. Besides, Jules wrists hurt from his fashion studies with Leanne. His initial refusal to participate in that endeavor was quickly broken when she struck him across the wrist with a ruler whenever he failed to answer her questions. As Leanne worked Jules thought about his lessons that day.

"For today's lesson I am going to discuss the various types of women's shoes and you are going to learn them and be able to identify them by style. Eventually you will be able to identify the designer just by looking at them." She said.

Jules had thought he could simply and silently ignore her and stare off into the distance. The sting of the first strike surprised him with how painful it was. Unable to escape, and after the application of several more strikes he angrily but reluctantly played along. Blessed with a good memory anyway it was not long at all before he could tell the differences between kitten heels, stiletto heels, wedge heels, espadrilles, flats, ballet slippers and pumps. This was all review anyway. Most of the material they covered was information they made him study during the three months of training he had prior to the wedding.

He hated Leanne and her insensitivity to his suffering. What happened to the favorite aunt he had known for the previous three months? He was wondering if he would think of a better way to resist tomorrow. She had promised a review of shoes for the next day before going on to discuss skirt and dress styles.

Jules reflected upon a question he asked from those early months and asked it again.

"Leanne, why do you want me to know so much about female fashion? I am a man. I have no need to know these things."

"Milady, as a man you would not, but as the wife of a count of the realm you will be expected to dress in a manner following current fashion trends. You will be expected to interact with noble ladies and converse on subjects of mutual interest."

"But we already studied all this before..." Jules trailed off.

"Yes, before your marriage during your etiquette and deportment studies you studied quite a bit about fashion. Now you will still study fashion in depth. I expect you to have an encyclopedic knowledge of fashion because as countess a woman in your position is expected to have current working knowledge of fashion."

"But I'm not a woman."

"No, but you are a countess."

**

Jules sat at the dining room table. The guards had shackled his ankles together with a short chain and then attached another chain to each ankle to a steel eyelet recessed in the floor. His hands were also cuffed, not to each other, but to the arms of the heavy chair dining room chair he was sitting in. The length of each chain allowed Jules to reach his food and mouth, but no further.

Jules idly smoothed out the fabric of the dress he was wearing. The white knee length dress had a black ribbon around the waist, tied in a bow in the back. The dress also had black lace detail around the collar and the hem. Leanne had accessorized his outfit with a black pearl necklace and dangly black pearl earrings. Jules looked down at the white and black pumps she had placed on his feet. Jules would have tried to kick them off but the ankle straps prevented it.

"Normally you would enter this room with your husband and be seated when he helps you into your chair," Leanne said "but our profile of you and our preferred training process necessitates certain safety protocols. Just stay seated when your husband enters."

Leanne smiled warmly as she looked at Jewel. Lady Delacroix looked back coldly without speaking.

She's unhappy, angry even, Leanne thought. But they always are at first. It just takes time.

When Count Delacroix entered the room Leanne rose from her seat. The count acknowledged her presence with a nod and took his place at the head of the table.

Jules glared at the count. He looked happy. Why should he be so happy? Jules wondered if he stabbed him with the dinner knife what kind of prison would he go to? As he glanced at his place setting he noticed his was the only one without a knife; forks and spoons only. He wondered how much damaged he could do with a fork, but unfortunately the chains on his wrists were too short for him to reach the count.

Jules looked at the count, his husband; the very thought of whom he found revolting and finally spoke up.

"I never married you. I never said 'I do', and I never wanted to..." Jules choked up slightly before being able to continue "sleep with you! This so called marriage is a sham and I demand you release me this instant!"

Jules tried to make his words forceful but his emotions roiled over and instead he sounded slightly hysterical. Jules was also unaware of how his seductive makeup and pouting lips blunted the point he was trying to make.

"My Darling, such topics are not suitable for the dinner table, especially with servants and staff attending." The count nodded towards Leanne. "However, you have been raised without the necessary etiquette and decorum, and lack knowledge of many of the customs of our people. Therefore I have appointed Leanne as your governess and chaperone to oversee your training. You must learn many skills in order to deport yourself with the grace and charm expected of a lady of the realm."

"Fuck you, you Bastard! I will never be your wife!"

The count frowned slightly. "It will be difficult at first, but you will learn." The count rang a small bell and two bodyguards entered the room. "Lady Delacroix is not feeling well. Please escort her to her room."

The guards unlocked the shackles from the floor and chair arms and escorted Jewel out of the dinning room. Jules was angry, and starving, and now he wasn't even going to get something to eat.

The count looked to Leanne "Please see to it that she is appropriately disciplined."

"Of course your grace" Leanne said. She wasn't embarrassed by Lady Delacroix's outburst; all the arranged brides usually acted the same way. She was embarrassed by the fact lady Delacroix used profanity. Something would have to be done and Leanne knew exactly what that was.

**

"Please Leanne, Please stop...let me go!" Jules begged for freedom. The only response to his plea was yet another strike across his bottom as the switch raised yet another welt, his sixth one so far.

"OW! Damn it! STOP! Please!"

Jules was stretched tight over what he could only describe as some form of saw horse. His feet were spread apart and shackled to the legs on one side and his hands were spread and shackled to the other. His belly lay across what might be considered a wide leather saddle.

Leanne had the guards restrain him in place as she pinned up the hem of his dress, exposing his panties. From his perspective, Jules could look back at the upside down scene and see Leanne's high heel shoes standing behind him.

"Is it proper for a lady to use such foul and impolite language?" Leanne's voice was strict and even.

"I'm not a fucking lady." Jules response brought about the sting of another blow from the switch.

"AHHH!" The stinging of the welts was bad enough, but coupled with the soreness and pain from being sodomized by his husband only yesterday; it was too intense. Jules started to feel lightheaded as blood was rushing to his head and the pain on his bottom overcame his ability to resist.

12