The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 13

Story Info
After the honeymoon, Jewel meets her new family.
5k words
4.61
6.9k
4
0

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Dear Diary,

After the wedding night I found that my days were no longer my own. Everything about my life had changed including my right to make any decision about what I wanted to do. It would seem my governess had her ideas about how I should be trained and she had the authority and power to enforce them.

**

Jules had a hard time believing that it had been thirty days already and the honeymoon was over. Jules knew he was about to meet his family for the first time since the wedding and reception.

Jules prepared carefully. He didn't want Leanne to have to offer any corrections or discipline. Besides, according to Leanne and his therapist, he had outgrown his childish attitudes. He knew how important it was to his husband and to Leanne that he impresses his family with how responsible he has become.

Jules looked over the collection of dresses available and selected the bright yellow A-line party dress, perfect for the summer weather. It had bare shoulders and came down to the knee. He matched it with a pair of yellow stiletto pumps with 4 inch heels. He was certain that his mother and sister would be shocked...impressed...confused...at how he was able to walk in high heels such as these with such skill.

Jules didn't want to do his own make-up today, but Leanne insisted. Jules' make-up skills were no where near what Leanne was able to do but he knew he had better try anyway. If he failed to satisfy Leanne she would make him do it over until he got it right. And that would cause delays. Jules didn't want to miss seeing his family.

**

Leanne was thrilled with the progress Jewel had made. It had been a very difficult road but Leanne was happy that Jewel had thus far absorbed all the lessons of elegance and grace she had been teaching her.

The hiring of the therapist had certainly reaped rewards as well. The weekly sessions to help Jewel relieve her stress and embrace her femininity. Leanne was pleased with the hypnosis therapy and how it had aided in Jewel's cooperation. The subliminal messages that played when Jewel was asleep also appeared to aid in her transformation from an androgynous teen boy to a poised male bride.

Jewel held her poise and posture precisely as expected. She may be a bit rough around the edges now, but more practice and more therapy would certainly help smooth and polish her presentation. Leanne followed the countess as she left her suite and walked down the hall, then down the grand staircase and through the main hall past the library to her private sitting room.

Jules walked into the estates large private sitting room...her sitting room...her salon as Leanne called it. It was decorated in pastel colors and soft comfortable feminine furniture. He looked out the large floor to ceiling windows and was disappointed that it was raining today. He had hoped to entertain in the garden, but the appearance of scattered rain showers made that unlikely. The sun breaks did make the room light and cheery and the view from the windows that overlooked a cliff and the sea were in stark contrast to Jules' feelings of despair.

As Jules entered the room he flushed with pleasure to see that his Grandmother, mother and sister were already present. Although his mother and sister looked quite fashionable as they always did, Jules noticed that his grandmother had apparently undergone a complete makeover, going from frumpy to fashionable for a woman of her age. They all rose from their seats as he entered the room and seemed happy to see him.

Jules greeted his mother and sister with hugs and kisses and then urged them all to sit down in the comfortable settees positioned around a long central coffee table. Jules sat primly as a bodyguard placed a shackle around his ankle. The other end of the chain was already attached to a recessed eye bolt in the floor. Jules watched the expressions of his family change from happiness to concern as they watched and heard the clasp latch shut. The effect brought a subtle shift in their moods and Jules knew from his training as hostess that he needed to break the silence.

"Mother, Grandmother, Jennifer, it is so good of you to come and visit, how are you? How is everyone? Where are Father and James?" Jules' voice coach would have been proud. Jules sounded exactly like the upper class woman he was told he needed to emulate.

"Jules, are you OK?"

Jules' Mother was worried. Thirty days ago she had been an unwilling participant forced to marry off her son to another man. The woman sitting before her looked so much like her son, and like an identical twin to his sister, yet behaved nothing like him; and nothing like she expected. Truth be told, she didn't know what she had been expecting, but it certainly wasn't this.

"Of course Mother, I am well. Why wouldn't I be?"

Jules hated himself for lying but he smiled coyly as he answered the question. Leanne was watching and he didn't want to bring down her wrath. Jules channeled the therapist's advice and took a breath to center himself.

The women continued to exchange pleasantries as Jules rang a small silver bell. The doors to the library opened and two maids wheeled in serving carts, one with beverages and another with pastries and other sweets, cakes, and assorted appetizers. The maids busied themselves, serving all the women, before leaving the room.

Jules drank only the hot tea he had been served. The carts were too far away for him to serve himself; the ankle chain took care of that. Leanne had also forbade that he have anything to eat until dinner that night.

Jules listened intently as his Mother and Sister vowed to free Jewel from captivity.

"You should know that your father and I have separated. After all that has happened you probably don't need another shock, but we are getting a divorce. I cannot forgive him for bringing you here and getting you into this mess."

Jules kept his expression neutral. As much as he wanted his freedom he didn't want Leanne to see him smile.

"But mother, lawyers are expensive."

Jules feared Leanne as he knew she would inform the count about everything that happened here today. She also seemed to find fault in everything he did and a devious delight in developing a method of training to correct his mistakes.

"I have five million from the bride price they paid and have already hired a lawyer for both of us." Jules mother stated proudly as she informed Jules' of her actions.

With perfect timing a passing rain cloud helped to darken the room and the mood as Jules' grandmother interrupted and squashed the glimmer of hope. "You will do no such thing! One million of that belongs to me. And I am opposed to the divorce as we could be required to give the money back. The money brings comfort that my own children never gave me."

Jules grandmother pointed her bony finger at Jules mother as rain pelted the windows. "You took my son and ran away, leaving me to grow old, alone and in poverty, never knowing my grandchildren."

Next she looked at Jewel "You agreed to this. Nothing but harm will come to all of us if you divorce. I do not want to see my son in jail. Do you want to see your father returned to prison? Who will care for me then? I read the documents we signed, you should have too." she said angrily directing the last of her tirade back at Jules mother. "You should not have been surprised by this; you were born and raised here!"

Jennifer was growing tired of the direction of the conversation. Her mother and grandmother did nothing but bicker and fight; especially since the wedding. Jennifer needed to ask the question that had been eating away inside her for the past month, yet was just as afraid of what the answer would be.

"Jules, did he...I mean, did you...ah...were you..."

Jules couldn't bring himself to finish the question for her. Instead he waited with the bemused expression he had been taught to present when asked awkward questions like the one Jennifer was trying to ask.

"Did he have sex with you? Did you consummate the marriage?" Jennifer's words were rushed and the anger in her voice was barely restrained.

Jules smiled an amused smile at his sister "Of course we consummated the marriage. That was the point wasn't it?"

Nailed it! Jules thought to himself. Tone of voice, speed of delivery, facial expression; Jules knew he was presenting exactly as Leanne trained him to, and was disgusted with him self for doing so.

Jennifer was shocked "How...why?"

The rain cloud pelting the windows passed as quickly as it came and the library grew bright and cheery again. Outwardly Jules smiled indulgently to his sister, while seething internally, as he related his wedding night and the nights that followed to the women of his family.

"Well the first night my husband was very excited, and eager to demonstrate his abilities. It was in our master bedroom, of course, and for my own protection he had me safely restrained and lying on my belly so that he could consummate our marriage and satisfy his need for pleasure. I was wearing my intimates that I wore under my wedding dress of course, you saw them when I was dressed at the chapel, remember? My husband was very pleased with my appearance and he was very excited."

"The second night was in the grotto. You remember my personal assistant Leanne don't you?" Jules waved his hand lazily gesturing towards Leanne "She had selected a white nightie for me that resembled a short woman's toga and matched it with white ruffle panties. I was portraying Aphrodite, the goddess of love that night. I was taken to our grotto; it's just outside that door there and across that walkway bridge, and down some stairs leading to a lawn. There is a doorway that is set into the entrance of a beautiful artificial cave. Oh Jennifer, have you never seen a Grotto before? This one was built almost 200 years ago and has only been seen by a few people outside the immediate family. It is a room built especially for the count and his wife or mistress. It has a luxurious clam shell shaped bed in the center of a heated pool."

"My hands were cuffed above my head and my legs were shackled and spread apart, for my own protection again of course, and I was left there lying on my tummy, as my husband likes. My husband came to me and there he confessed his love for me!"

**

Leanne and the body guards did a last check on Jewels restraints and left the room. Jewel was left alone in the grotto. Jewel struggled vainly against the restraints until he heard a door open, then close. He struggled furiously with the restraints, injuring his wrists even more than the previous night as he peered off into the dark edges of the room. Slowly he saw the image of the count appear from the darkness at the edge of the room. The count removed his bathrobe letting it drop to the floor at his feet at the edge of the pool. Jules noticed even from the distance his erection bobbing in front of his pot belly paunch as the count stepped into the heated pool. Jewel was reminded of his football coach. He looks like a football player that has gone to seed and not worked out for a long, long time. The Count dove into the pool and disappeared below the surface. Jules waited and watched. He started hoping that maybe he hit his head and drowned.

No such luck as the count surfaced on the edge of the clam shell bed island. He pulled himself up out of the pool and stood next to Jules allowing Jewel to watch as the water rolled down and off his body.

Jules lay restrained at the counts feet and as the count looked down at him, Jules looked back up at the count as he towered over him. "Who are you anyway?"

The count smiled at the question. He wiped some water away from his beard before answering, his deep voice filling the chamber.

"I am your husband and your lover. I am a count of the Kingdom of Allegoria, oath and honor bound to serve the crown. I am the Chancellor of the Exchequer. And I am now the one who loves you and protects you and will bring you happiness."

Jules felt ill as the count kneeled down next to Jules and caressed Jules face as he confessed his love.

"My dear Jewel, when I was a young man, about the same age as you are now I fell in love with a fellow student, a school chum from my prep school. Of course, despite our love we both knew it could not last. Times were so different back then."

"I loved you from the moment I saw you. You look exactly like my lover from school. We shared everything, and I always regretted that I had to conform, that I had to follow the rules of society, their expectations. I never thought I would ever have another chance to be as happy as I was then, but then I saw you. The changes in civil rights have allowed me to once again find the happiness I had lost so long ago, and you shall bring me that happiness. I will do everything in my power to bring you the happiness you deserve, that I know you will bring me."

"But I don't want to...I don't want to be here...and why the clothes, why do I have to dress as a woman?" Jules asked.

"You are feminized, and are to be my wife because I still have some societal obligations to observe as well as legalities. For me to marry; my spouse, even a same sex, would automatically have rights to the title of countess."

Jules listened to the count reminisced about his lover, and as he talked about his loveless marriage of convenience and children and how his wife died four years ago and how he had been alone since. All of it may have actually been interesting had the count not been stroking his large cock with one hand, maintaining his erection as he told his story, and caressing Jules face and body with the other.

The count kept talking as he knelt between Jewel's legs. The count lifted Jewel's hips and bottom up placing a large pillow underneath Jewel's tummy. The count dug his fingers into Jewels hip when he picked her up to move her for the pillow. Jewel moaned slightly in pain as she was lifted.

The count however was impressed with how taught and firm his new wife was to his touch.

Jules felt frightened and remembering the previous night started to cry.

"Please no..." Jules sobbed. He gasped in pain as the count probed his ass with his fingers; painfully penetrating into his sore bottom and torn anus. "You hurt me back there!"

The count took a consoling tone "Shh... our love is a beautiful thing that we must share and enjoy together."

Jules again struggled helplessly against his restraints. He felt nausea and repulsion as he looked at the count's paunch and flabby stomach and huge erection. Jules gasped as his husband's erection pushed against the barrier of his sphincter and cried in pain and humiliation as his husband forced his way past his defenses and entered him again, his ass stretching out painfully to accommodate his husband's girth. Through the haze of agony, Jules could see his own penis was still flaccid. He took some mental comfort in that, trying to reassure and tell himself "I'm not gay, I'm not gay".

The count entered Jewel's anus, pleased that Jewel had been lubricated in preparation, then with steady even thrusts he forced himself inside, past Jewel's defenses, deeper and deeper with each thrust until he was as deep as his cock could go, his stomach and lap now slapping again and again into Jewel's bottom, his hard thick cock stretching out Jewels ass.

Jules remembered the agony of the previous night and felt that tonight was much worse as his husband was moving much harder and faster than before, taking less time to loosen him up.

"Count DeLacroix, please...don't..." Jules gasped as tears of pain welled up in his eyes.

"Shh...darling..." The count saw the tears of joy in Jewel's eyes, "call me Jean Claude."

**

Jules pretended not to see the shocked expressions on his mothers and sisters faces as he continued his story.

"The third night was in our conservatory. My husband made a request to have me dressed and appear as Betty Page. My hair was done like hers and matching make-up and I wore a leopard print nightie that looked like a leopard print swimsuit she once wore in a photo. I wore matching leopard print pumps, and matching panties. The panties didn't last long of course as I was taken forcefully again, only once that night, among the exotic plants that are grown there, but my husband lasted a very long time, nearly twice as long as the previous night."

"While falling off to sleep my husband whispered to me how he wished he was younger and was still able to go multiple times all night long."

Jules saw the horrified looks on his mothers and sisters faces and ended his story early, opting this time to spare them the details of the pounding his ass took.

Jules felt sick at having to relate such horrifying and personal events as his rape to his grandmother, mother and sister. Leanne had insisted however that girls share girl talk and intimate moments such as the events of the wedding night are privileged communications between a mother and daughter as well as an opportunity for the mother and daughter to bond. She had even made him practice and rehearse some of his lines.

Jules mother listened and was repulsed by what she heard. She was horrified not only by what Jules was saying, but how he was saying it. He sounded just like a blushing bride relating the intimate details of her honeymoon. Jules mother wondered what they had done to her son to make him sound so convincing as a woman. She felt her resolve stiffen and became even more determined to find a way to help him escape.

**

Jules stood next to his husband near the dinner table later that evening. The staff moved with expert timing, serving their guests their aperitifs and appetizers. Leanne had told Jules that he would be meeting with the count's children for dinner that night.

Leanne made sure Jewel looked resplendent in a simple white dress that hugged his curves in all the right places. Curves that Leanne had emphasized for the occasion with extra padding in his bra and hips, as well as an evil contraption that she cinched around Jules waist to compress his stomach and sides. She had even ordered what she called Jewel's special panties that were mesh nylon butt forms to enhance the curves of his bottom, as well as securely hold his penis tucked back between his legs. Jules hated them. The panties with the forms gave him curves that were highly pronounced, but they also caused terrible chafing.

Leanne had supervised Jules as he applied his own makeup. Jules had been directed to use very light make-up that gave him a virginal pure appearance. Leanne did half his face, while insisting Jules match her work on the other half of his face.

It wasn't supposed to be that way though. Leanne had made up Jewel with her typical dramatic makeup, but when Count Delacroix had summoned his wife for a brief consultation in his study...

**

Jules hadn't wanted to give a blow job. After all, in 30 days of honeymooning his husband seemed only interested in anal sex, with Jules always on his hands and knees in doggy style. Jules fully expected to be taken right there on the floor or possibly bent over the desk.

It was a surprise when the count had told Jules to kneel down before him, between his legs. Directing Leanne to wait outside, the count withdrew his almost fully hard cock from his fly and presented it to Jules.

12