The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling Wife," the count began "I am in need of your attention. I require you to bring me to release."

Kneeling between the counts legs as he sat in his office chair Jewel had recoiled at first.

"Family visits can be so stressful, attend to me my love."

Jules' knew he was defeated. Refusal to participate would only bring about more discipline and punishment.

Reluctantly, Jewel reached for her husband's cock. Tentatively she began to stroke his long shaft.

Jewel was equally repulsed and impressed by the size of her husband's cock. Of course she had seen his cock many times and had felt the horrible girth as it stretched her out but seeing it up close like this Jewel now realized how gifted her husband really was.

Jewels hand went around it only once. The mushroom head of his circumcision flared out impressively. Jewel idly wondered how such a mammoth weapon had ever managed to fit inside her.

Jewel's dry hand went up and down the shaft slowly, bringing her husband's cock to full tumescence. She knew what she had to do. Jewel leaned further forward and brought her head and mouth to the tip and crown of her husband's cock; opening her mouth as wide as she could to encompass the cock's head.

Almost immediately Jewel started to gag. The taste was...well...here really wasn't any. Her husband was apparently clean and fresh from the shower. But the head filled her entire mouth, depressing her tongue and seemed to stretch out her cheeks.

With an embarrassing "Aaawwp" sound Jewel spat the cock head back out of her mouth. There was no way she could fit that thing in her mouth or down her throat.

Stroking the spit up and down the veiny shaft Jewel had an idea; licking up and down her husband's cock she sought to keep it well lubricated with her saliva. She kept her grip with just enough firmness to ensure good pressure. She had stroked her own cock before so it reasoned that the same principle should apply.

Jewel then sucked and bobbed as hard as she could with her mouth on the count's cock head. She felt stupid, trying to suck on it like a straw, but it was the best idea she could come up with.

Apparently it worked though, because after almost ten minutes of sucking and stroking, his cum did indeed come up. Without any warning Jewel's husband grabbed the back of her head and forced it down onto his cock.

The head of his cock filled her mouth as he erupted with pleasure, his seed filling every available space and recess of her mouth. Jewel was so astonished at how quickly it happened she didn't even try to swallow, although some of his spunk did in fact go down her throat.

Lacking anywhere to go, her husband's cum blew up her sinuses and out her nose while still more cum blew out past the seal of her lips around his cock head. After almost a minute of coming he finally released his grip on the back of her hair.

Jules tasted the disgusting and pungent taste of sperm for the first time. It was without a doubt the worst thing he had ever tasted. As he gasped for breath, he involuntarily swallowed more cum and simultaneously allowed a large quantity of cum to dribble down his chin.

Jules coughed as some cum went down his throat the wrong way and had to be forced back out. Jules also painfully blew his nose to try and clear out some of the cum that had been ejaculated into his sinuses.

The count dismissed him and Jules returned to his bathroom with Leanne to clean himself back up from the mess. Jules idly wondered if that was the worse blow job ever and if it was he hoped that maybe he would never have to do it again.

**

Finally completing his makeup Jules was then told to wear the same pearl necklace, earrings and pearl ring that he wore for the wedding. Leanne had done his hair in a soft cascade down his back to emphasize the length and luxuriousness of his long brunette hair.

Jules realized he hadn't been thinking straight when he finally met the counts son and daughter. When he was told he was meeting children he expected them to be his age or younger. He flushed with embarrassment when he was escorted into the main dining room and saw the two grown children; both older than he was, indeed, as old as his parents were, standing near the fireplace.

"My son, Jean Claude Montague Delacroix the fifth," The count began his introductions semi-formally, "and my daughter, Lillian Delacroix, children, allow me to introduce my wife; Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix. Please accept her and out of your love for me, love and respect her as your stepmother."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Jules said on cue in his practiced contralto voice.

Jules extended his hands meekly, both of them as they had cuffed them together in front of him using the white handcuffs. The counts son and daughter both ignored Jules outstretched hands, and after an awkward pause, Jules lowered his hands. He wondered if Leanne would somehow find a way to punish him for this faux pas too.

"Father, you of all people should know that a woman is for children and a boy for pleasure." The count's son said.

He talked about Jules as if he wasn't even there. Talking about me, not to me, Jules thought. Jules could only feel the burning shame of humiliation as he listened as the count's son argued with his father for making such a foolish and rash decision.

"There was no need to marry this man. You could have simply taken him as your concubine and kept him in chambers. Why marriage? Why bring this public embarrassment to me and to my sister...to our family?"

Jules watched silently as father and son argued back and forth. Jules assumed the Counts son was probably 40 or so years old, easily twice Jules 18 years anyway. Jules wondered what being 'kept in chambers' entailed. He wondered if it was just as bad as or worse than his current situation.

"So you say that a woman is for children and a boy is for pleasure? An ancient practice. Do you now accuse me of being a pedophile my son?"

Jules was taken by surprise at how the his husband's demeanor and tone had changed so quickly and completely as his deep voice practically growled his response to his son's suggestion. Jules had been required to hold his husbands arm and he felt his biceps tense and bulge. Jules snuck a look at the count and it was obvious he was livid at the suggestion. At that moment Jules became quite afraid of the count.

The effect on the count's son was apparent as he realized he may have pushed his father too far.

"Of course not father, it is an old phrase that I only use to make a point. I know your new wife is of age. I only suggest that there was no need for marriage when other options were available."

Jules turned his attention to the counts daughter as his husband spoke to her next.

"And you Lillian? Is this your opinion as well?"

Jules watched the amazingly beautiful woman as she answered. She had to be in her late 30s but looked 25. She spoke to her father but watched Jules as she spoke. Her gaze was so intense Jules had to look away.

"Father, I want you to be happy."

She approached the count and gave her father a kiss on his cheek.

"I will do my best to help him with his entry into proper society because you love him, and I love you."

"Thank you Lilly. You have always been a loving and dutiful daughter."

Count Delacroix smiled at his wife and children.

"Now let us all proceed to the table and enjoy our dinner."

**

Jean Claude Delacroix V was unimpressed by the young man sitting next to his father. He certainly was made up to be a pretty girl and act the part. Jean Claude could see the slight hesitations indicating her movements were practiced and not natural. Occasionally he would look around with quick nearly imperceptible glances perhaps scared of where he was and being made to do, Jean Claude thought.

Jean Claude decided he had to do something, but first he needed information; information about Jewel. Jean Claude decided to contact some of his sources and investigate this trollop and hopefully end the travesty of this arranged marriage quickly. The embarrassment she brought to the family was almost too much to bear.


12