The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 15

Story Info
Jewel does what she must to set her escape plan into motion.
3.9k words
4.65
5.7k
4
0

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Dear Diary,

By this time I had settled into my role as Countess and although I still hated every act of intimacy I decided it was time to try and use my training for my benefit instead of theirs...

**

Almost 1 year after the wedding.

Lady Jewel Veronica Delacroix; Countess, reached behind her back and seductively pulled down the zipper in the back of the long black gown she was wearing. Standing with one foot slightly forward the dress emphasized her long coltish legs; the leg slit of the dress split and rising up nearly to her hip. She watched her husbands loving gaze as she let the spaghetti straps from the shimmery gown slip off her shoulders and then down past her body into a pile of silk and lace at her feet. Stepping out with one foot she gently kicked the dress off to one side with the other.

She now stood before her husband clad only in her sheer black full bust corset, black thong panties, garter belt, and thigh high stockings. The corset cinched her waist, and lifted up her breasts, hugging and emphasizing her developing curves while the lace band around the top of her thigh highs providing just enough concealment to fire her husband's imagination.

Standing in her 4 inch black stiletto heels she placed one hand on her hip and struck a provocative pose, flipping the tresses of her long brunette hair over her shoulder to drape down the front of her chest, cascading past her bosom. Since her 'real' breasts were still so small, just over an A-cup, Leanne had retouched the breast forms, adhered to her chest with surgical glue, to enhance their realistic appearance, blending in the edges to her skin with wax and makeup. With the forms she ballooned to a C cup easily. She angled her body slightly to emphasize her feminine figure for her husband's viewing pleasure.

After only a moment of her husband's appreciative gaze Jewel stepped forward and got into the bed on her hands and knees between her husbands' legs and leaned forward. As her husband reached for her he placed his hand behind Jewels head and pulled her into a passionate kiss; Jewel opened her mouth slightly to allow her husband's tongue to explore her own.

Jewel placed one hand on her husbands shoulder to steady herself as her other hand made lazy circles across her husband's chest and abs, slowly reaching down to the fly of his pajama pants. Jewel slipped her hand into the fly and found what she was reaching for. Her husbands growing erection, only at half mast, already filled her hand. Gently she stroked her husbands cock, and felt it continue to engorge and gain firmness and rigidity. She slid her hand from tip to base, making longer and longer strokes with each cycle until her husband was fully erect, a length of 10 inches from crown to base, gently preparing her husband for the pleasure to come.

Jewel pushed against her husband's chest and broke free from his kiss and looked into her husbands face and hated everything she saw. The strong brow and chin, the crisp clean van dyke beard, the deep blue eyes; everything a woman would want in a husband. Handsome and strong, Jewel felt repulsed by him, but she hid it completely for she had to be convincing.

As a male bride to the count, Jewel Veronica, formerly Jules Verne McLeod, married for almost one year in an arranged marriage, had learned to repress his true feelings. Months of training and hypnotherapy, yoga and swimming, corporal punishment when he misbehaved, and hormones; he suspected, had sculpted Jules from the naïve young virgin boy into Jewel, the cooperative and dutiful wife her husband had wanted.

Jules smiled seductively and coyly at his husband. "Do you want me to...?" he asked.

Jules knew that if she wanted to get what he really wanted then he needed to be convincing. If he could fake sincerity...Jules lowered his head down to his husband's lap, on the way giving small kisses across his chest and neck. Jules paid special attention to his nipples, sucking on them and licking them with his tongue, accidentally leaving small red lipstick stains before continuing on down his belly further to his engorged cock.

"Darling, you know I want you to, but only if you want to." The count spoke smoothly in his deep full bass voice.

Jules smiled seductively up at his husband as she gripped the shaft tightly, watching as a tiny gasp escaped his husband's lips as he did so.

"I want..." Jules didn't finish the sentence as he mentally braced himself for what he needed to do next. He had to stay focused. It wasn't enough to act as Jewel, he needed to become her. He needed this to be more than second nature. His therapist had helped him by using hypnosis to accept his role as a feminized male bride, but to be convincing Jules had developed the ability to slip completely into his role as Jewel. He mentally became 'her'.

Jewel flicked her tongue across the tip of her husband's cock and heard another small gasp of pleasure from her husband and saw her husband's erection twitch in pleasure and anticipation. Jewel gently licked the head of the cock and ridge of her husband's circumcision, and teased it with her teeth.

It's now or never, Jewel thought.

With a sudden smooth lick down then up the entire shaft, coating her husband's entire cock length with wet saliva, Jewel opened her mouth wide as she took the head completely inside past her fiery red lips.

Jewel steadied herself with one hand as her other hand stroked the saliva covered shaft with steady smooth even strokes. Jewel fought to suppress her gag reflex. The practice sessions Leanne had arranged for her with the profession felatrix would certainly prove their worth. Who knew there was actually such a thing as a fellatio instructor?

Jewel sensed one problem right away. Of the many dildos that she had been forced to practice on, none of them were as large as the cock now inside her mouth!

At the thought of failing, Jewel experienced a momentary panic attack.

NO! I cannot fail! Jewel fought back the fear and struggled to control herself. This is too important...

The count watched as his wife slowly worked her mouth down and over the head of his cock. The count knew he had a big one. Not just in length but in girth as well. Many of his former lovers had tried to encompass his entirety in their mouths but few had ever succeeded. His first wife, god rest her soul, had never tried, stating such an act was beneath her.

The count had been resigned to the fact that an orgasm from deep throat oral attention was a rare pleasure that would usually be denied him.

Oh sure, he could encourage many lovers to stroke him until he came and then watch as they lapped up his cum. He had even insisted Jewel do exactly that several times during their marriage when he gave his love to her or needed relief. But she had never successfully deep throated him before. Did she seriously think she could do it now? The look of adoration and the intensity of her concentration convinced him she was serious in trying.

The count found her expression adorable and arousing.

Jewel worked slowly as the head of her husband's cock slipped past the back of her throat. She continued to work her tongue around as much as possible. The saliva for extra lubrication was crucial. Jewel also worked hard to keep her head at the best angle to allow for adequate breathing. Although her husband was generally fastidious regarding his hygiene, Jewel could smell the sweat from his balls, no doubt from the drinking and the hours of dancing at the annual Royal Ball earlier.

Successfully suppressing her gag reflex with her husband's cock head now past the back of her throat Jewel mentally calculated that she had progressed about half way down the entire shaft. She could feel her labored breathing creating suction forces on the counts cock and from the occasional spontaneous twitch of the cock in her mouth suspected her husband must be enjoying her efforts.

The count smiled at the incredible feeling of having his manhood orally pleasured. He watched in amazement as his wife worked her head down his shaft. He had dreamed of the day when she would be able to do this and had also dreamed of the day his wife would willingly accept his manhood this way. Many of her earlier attempts were laughable failures, but this time was obviously different.

Her tongue and her mouth creating an incredible feeling of warmth and pleasure, the count was taken completely by surprise when she suddenly leaned back, his shaft nearly out of her mouth, then as she pushed her head down, in one sudden smooth motion swallowed it completely.

Jewel had swallowed the entire shaft! With the terrible strain and ache on her jaws getting worse she couldn't believe that she had actually done it. The pungent smell of sweat from her husband's stomach and balls filled her nostrils, now tightly pressed up against the counts belly. The count's pubic hair was tickling her nose.

For several minutes Jewel maintained a good rhythm and was working hard to make her husband come. If she made him come while his cock was down the back of her throat she had reasoned earlier, she wouldn't taste the foul taste of semen.

Backing away for another oral stroke Jewel felt her husband grab her hair. Jewels head was pulled up by her hair and forced back down, her mouth and throat yet again completely swallowing the entire shaft. Jewel tried to resist but her husband was too strong; he now took control of the pace of her blowjob and was cycling her head up and down, faster and faster. With him setting the pace Jewel struggled to breathe as her husband was now face fucking her and face fucking her hard!

Loud wet slurping sounds filled the air with their rhythmic tempo.

"Awwp...awwp...awwp..." sounds provided the harmony to the melody of the wet slurping sounds as Jewel's struggling attempts to find air and suppress her gag reflex became more desperate.

Just when Jewel thought she couldn't last any longer the count forced her head down as far as it could possibly go until her buried deep in the count's flabby paunch.

Jewel couldn't breath! With her nose covered, and her mouth full of cock Jewel's predicament was severe...she was in danger of being suffocated!

As the count grabbed Jewel by her head and helped her down to the very base of his cock he felt the amazing and unfamiliar sensation of her throat and mouth massaging the entirety of his manhood. The incredible alternating sensations of pressure and suction finally induced the count to lose control and his passion erupted in spurt after spurt as his essence shot down the back of her throat. It took a full minute before the count collapsed in exhaustion from the amazing experience of his first deep throat by his wife.

This is it, Jules thought, I'm going to die.

Jules could feel his body grow weaker and blackness approaching. He could hear his husband's gasps of pleasure as he felt cum shoot down his throat and fill his stomach. Jules flailed desperately with his arms, but his hands slipped off easily from Jean Claude's sweaty stomach and his punches were weak and ineffective.

At least I can't taste it this way, he thought darkly.

At the last second before darkness would overwhelm him Jules felt his husband relax his grip, and in an automatic survival response Jules rocked back on his knees and pushed away from his husbands stomach, freeing his face and mouth and throat from the enormous cock that had occupied it.

Jules labored gasps for breath occupied his entire existence for several moments as the rush of oxygen drove back the darkness and slowly cleared his mind. The fear of death was replaced with his more usual disdain and hatred for his husband.

Finally catching his breath, Jules moved up next to his husband and laid his head against his husband's chest. He kept his face turned away in the event his expression of disgust was still evident. Too much was at stake to ruin things now with a momentary lapse of control. He needed to focus.

Cuddling his husband he slowly made the mental shift in perspective and attitude he needed to accomplish his goal.

With her free hand Jewel gently teased her husband's nipple until she was again breathing fully returned to normal.

"Well Jean Claude, was it good for you?" Jewel asked.

The voice lessons Leanne had arranged with her voice coach had given her the ability to speak in a contralto voice. "You sound just like Lauren Bacall", her teacher had pronounced when she finally found her 'register'.

Jewel's cock ravaged throat further enhanced her practiced feminine voice with the now unanticipated side effect of sounding smoky and sultry.

Count Delacroix took his wife's chin in his hand and lifted her face towards his so he could see her. The fiery red lipstick was smeared around the corners of her mouth, and at the sight of her runny mascara and blurred makeup he felt his arousal return. He loved her freshly fucked look.

He lifted her chin and face and kissed her on the forehead. He couldn't very well kiss her on the lips now, not with his cum residue still in her mouth; that would be gross. But he wanted her to know how much he appreciated her.

"My darling, that was amazing! So few have ever been able to do for me what you have just done. Even some of the most experienced concubines in my service have been unable to accommodate me or satisfy me this way!"

Jewel saw the elated expression on the count's face and knew she now had to try for the second part of her plan.

"Thank you darling. I hoped I would be able to satisfy you." Jewel lied convincingly.

Jewel snuggled against her husband. Since the stroke several months ago, on doctor's orders the count had been ordered to reduce the frequency of his love making. Initially Jewel held out hope that his stroke would end their marital relations completely. But Leanne insisted that although her husband, for health reasons, should not be the one to initiate marital relations, Jewel should instead!

"Men have their needs. As his wife it is your duty to satisfy them." Leanne had said.

Jewel continued to stroke her husband's cock, bringing it back to fully erect for the second part of their night. Jewel took the remote to the bed and lowered the angle of the incline of the motorized bed until her husband was nearly flat on his back.

Taking a bottle of lube she squirted out a small dollop of the clear liquid into her fingers, and gently massaged it into her rosebud.

"Are you ready for me again darling?" Jewel asked her husband.

The count smiled up at Jewel as she slipped the thong panties from her buttocks, exposing her ass to his view and lubricated herself for his arousal. It was wonderful to have a wife so supporting of his physical recovery.

Jewel balanced herself and swung one leg across her husband's lap, straddling him. Clearly the yoga classes were good for something. Straddling the counts lap she gently lowered herself down. She reached back with one hand to part her ass cheeks, revealing the star of her anus, and used her other to guide and align her husband's throbbing cock to her entry.

The count smiled openly as Jewel presented her rosebud and lowered down onto his shaft. She always went more slowly than he preferred. He knew he was a sensitive lover, the expressions on his wife's face when he took her in his usual masterful and manly fashion were proof enough of that, but for the sake of his recovery he knew he had to let his wife set the pace. It took her several long minutes as she slowly worked her way up and down, further down each time until she took the entire length of his cock into her warm inviting body. The count appreciated that she was going slowly for his sake but was eager for the day he could once again pleasure her the way she deserved.

Jewel winced and gasped slightly each time she rocked back and forth, taking her husbands cock deeper and deeper with each cycle. Being able to control the amount of cock she took inside her ass at any given time was important. It still hurt, but at least this way she could control the flow of events and allow her ass more time to adjust than the count ever did.

Jewel was disgusted at having to initiate anal sex with her husband. How many times had it been she wondered? Was it a dozen or perhaps two dozen times since the stroke? And all the preparation needed beforehand. Jewel sighed at the memories of all the uncomfortable enemas she had endured to ensure her anus was clean and fresh for her husband's taking.

In the early months it was something that was done to her. Jewel struggled to recall when exactly it was that she was required to attend to her own enemas. Now she did it as a matter of routine hygiene. Jewel didn't object though. There were those rare occasions when her husband had wanted oral pleasure AFTER having taken her anally.

As disgusted as she was at the thought of ass to mouth she knew it was better to be clean and in control than to let her husband simply pound away at her.

"On My!" Jewel feigned excitement as she finished taking the entire shaft inside her. Jewel clenched down as hard as she could and wiggled her ass slightly. She looked over her shoulder and saw her husband smiling. Jewel rocked back and forth, slowly raising and lowering her ass as she rode her husbands cock up and down.

The count smiled and thrust his hips up slightly each time Jewel bounced down onto his cock. She had become such a willing and accomplished lover. It may have taken almost a year, he mused, but the training was obviously effective. Jewel had performed admirably in her duties as mistress of the household, as wife, and as lover. Her grace and performance at the Royal Ball earlier that night were beyond reproach. He had authorized her to move freely around the estate and gardens without shackles or restraints for about a month now and the security guards had reported that there had been no issues.

Yes, the count thought, Jewel has certainly accepted her fate and role as his male-bride and feminized wife!

His wife, he mused, as the very thought of her and sight of her bouncing happily on his cock finally pushed him over the edge for his second orgasm of the night.

Jewel both felt and heard her husband approach orgasm. His cock suddenly got larger and harder inside her ass, and with an explosive gasp Jewel felt the warm cum fill her deep inside her rectum.

Jewel slowed down her pace and did her best to flex her sphincter muscles and milk her husbands cock for every last bit of cum. It was hard work since his cock was so large; bearing down with her ass was incredibly difficult. After several more moments Jewel felt her husband had had enough and leaned forward, allowing his cock to slip out of her back passage. Jewel quickly pulled her thong panty back up and between her ass cheeks to minimize the amount of cum that would leak out of her ass and onto the sheets. Jewel hated sleeping on the wet spot.

Jewel resumed her position cuddled up next to her husband, her head resting on his chest, her hand once again gently stoking her husband's spent member, still slick with lubrication and cum. Jules waited patiently until her husbands' breathing started to get deeper and steadier, until it sounded as if he was about to fall asleep.

12