The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, timing was critical and it was now or never...

"Darling?" Jules spoke softly.

The count shook momentarily, as if slightly startled. "Yes dear?"

"I was thinking, our anniversary is next week..." Jules waited for a response.

"Yes, it is isn't it?" The count was curious as to what his wife was getting at. She seldom initiated any conversation. And why is it women always want to talk after sex? Don't they know how important a good night's sleep is?

"I was hoping to make it a special occasion, but... I have nothing to wear."

The count was unimpressed by the problem. "Have Leanne buy you what you need. That's what she is hired to do." He answered.

Yeah, thought Jules. Buy me women's clothes, make me wear them, make me act like a woman, beat me when I don't. Jules realized he had slipped out of character. Taking a deep breath to center himself and focus, he made the mental shift necessary and resumed.

"Yes, but I want this to be special. I want to choose something for myself from the shops down in the fashion district." Jewel stretched her acting ability to the limits.

"You want to go shopping?" Count Delacroix asked. He thought for a moment. "This is not a problem. Simply tell Leanne that you wish to go shopping and she shall make the necessary arrangements." The count was tired. If I let her go shopping, maybe she'll shut up and then I could get some sleep.

"Oh yes darling, thank you so much!" Jewel didn't need to feign too much excitement. She leaned upward, stretching her corseted body next to her husbands, being sure to rub her breasts against the counts chest as she kissed him on the cheek. Not the lips of course...not until she had brushed and flossed and used mouthwash to remove all traces of cum from her mouth.

Jewel lay silently next to her husband until he fell asleep. After several more minutes of waiting, just to be sure he wasn't going to wake up, Jewel got up to change out of the corset, thong, stockings and high heels and step into the shower.

Jules gargled with the shower water to clear his throat of any residue cum that hadn't been shot down his throat and then hummed to himself while he showered and washed away the cum and lubrication leaking from his sore, stretched asshole. Jules smiled. His plan was falling into place.

12