The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 17

Story Info
Jules Escapes his Marriage, Jewel does not.
5.3k words
4.53
5.4k
2

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Jules walked down to the foyer and with smiles, hugs and kisses on the cheeks, happily greeted his mother and sister. He extended both hands when shaking hands with Lillian, his step-daughter was twice his age after all. Jewel turned back to his mother then sister and took each by the hand. Jules stuck to his training and moved with grace and feminine poise. So much of his plan depended on his acting ability if he had a prayer of succeeding.

Jules was impressed with the way his sister had dressed up. He had known she was mostly a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but she and his mother had both worn dresses and heels for a day of shopping. Jules remarked on this.

"Oh, well, you know," Jennifer began "where we are going and the stores we're shopping at, it's not like the mall back home..."

At Leanne's signal Jules led the way to the waiting limo that would take them into the city. The driver held the door open for the women as they entered the vehicle, and Jules noticed the two range-rovers, one in front, and one behind the limo, and the two bodyguards per car. There was also a female bodyguard riding up front with the limo driver.

Hmm...Jules thought, 5 on 3...No, actually 7 on 3, since Lillian and Leanne were not on his side. And he couldn't count out the driver as he had no idea how he might react. He would have to see to it the guards were kept busy at the right time for his distraction to work.

The drive into town to the first store passed somewhat quietly. Conversation was awkward as Lilly had never really warmed up to Jewel, only participating out of a sense of duty to her father. Neither his mother nor his sister seemed to be able to come up with anything other than the polite forms of conversation about the weather or other such inane topics.

Jules stared out the window as they drove, a rare privilege as Leanne usually kept the curtains drawn preventing Jules from looking out and seeing where they were going. Jules once asked Leanne why the curtains were always drawn and she just said it was a security measure typical of the nobility and to protect Jewels privacy from the commoners.

As they wound their way through the city streets something caught his eye.

"Leanne, what is that?"

All the women looked at the store Jules was pointing to.

"The Reluctant Princess."

"That is a salon that caters to parents with difficult or recalcitrant children" Leanne answered, evasively Jules thought.

Jules thought he saw a young woman in a bridal gown standing in the window to one side of the store entrance. On the other side another young woman stood in a pastel crinoline or taffeta gown. They were definitely people and not mannequins.

"Leanne, what do you mean?"

Jennifer answered for her "It's a petticoating salon for young men with behavior issues." She said irritably.

"Petticoating?" Jules was clueless.

"Yes. Apparently they take young boys and make them wear dresses and act as girls." Jennifer's anger was apparent in her tone of voice.

"Not quite young lady," Leanne was now angry, but she wouldn't let it show in her voice or demeanor, staying calm and acting nonchalant "mothers whose sons are misbehaving and are disrespectful to their parents or siblings are brought here and taught to behave appropriately. Petticoating is time honored tradition and an effective disciplinary tool."

"So you find nothing wrong with making boys wear dresses?" Jennifer challenged.

"No." Leanne answered directly.

"I know that statistics have shown that nearly 1/5 of our young men have been petticoated at one time or another and that the practice is effective and beneficial. Allegoria has the lowest levels of rape or crimes of violence against women in the world. These young boys learn to be respectful to women and this salon caters to those families in need of assistance."

"Is that how you got started?" Jennifer's voice still betrayed her tension.

"Yes. In fact I own that salon, among others." Leanne held Jennifer's eyes in a level gaze. Jennifer eventually looked away in disgust.

Jules could feel the tension in the limousine and everyone sat quietly after that. The mood for idle conversation had clearly passed.

Fortunately the trip into town was only a 30 minute drive and only that slow due to traffic at that time of day. The boutique that Leanne had recommended first was supposed to be very exclusive and only catered to the wealthiest of clientele.

Specializing in dresses and daytime attire for the nobility, Jules had insisted on the most expensive treatment available. After all, it was only 'his husbands' money.

Their convoy pulled up to the front of the store as Jules and the women alighted from the limousine. The store owner greeted them at the entrance and after effusive welcomes to them all, escorted them inside to a circle of chairs arranged around a carpeted and slightly elevated platform. Leanne had already explained the procedure so Jules knew what to expect. They would sit and eat sweets and drink champagne or tea as models would appear modeling the most recent creations for their consideration. Our own personal fashion show mused Jules. If they liked any of the dresses they would only need to be measured, Jules... no..."Jewel's" measurements were already on file, then a custom gown would be made to their exact requirements.

During the presentation Jules ooh-ed and aah-ed at all the right times, even when he thought the dresses were appalling or hideous. Jules did notice his mother and sister show interest a time or two and made it a point to insist they get measured. He would buy the gowns and dresses for them. Even when they said that he didn't need to do that, Jules insisted and got his own way. He could tell they wanted them, and it made him feel good to use his husband's money on someone who would appreciate them.

Jules chatted politely with Lillian, but it seemed clear she would have rather been somewhere else. He kept up the small talk and banter with his sister and mother, but was secretly quite bored. Even when he selected a few of the gowns for himself, he only did it to waste his husband's money. No matter how much Leanne beat him, and no matter how much his husband raped him, no matter how much they wanted him to be a woman, Jules still clung to his identity as a man. He despaired of ever getting it back if today's plan failed.

At the next store Jules was happier for his mother and sister. This boutique was arranged more like the stores he remembered, where the customer browsed among the racks and displays of clothing. Jules saw his mother and sister were more in their element, searching for just the right item, and then searching for matching pieces and complementary articles. Jules would have been just fine watching them, but he also knew Leanne would expect him to participate and find things for himself.

Casually looking through the racks he idly picked up a brown leather pencil skirt and held it up for inspection.

"That would look lovely on you." Jennifer gushed, before blushing as she realized exactly what it was she said. "Oh...sorry..."

Jules smiled awkwardly at first, but knew he had his role to portray.

"No...you're right, such a nice long skirt too. Normally I don't care for pencil skirts." Jules was embarrassed when tight skirts showed the bulge of his penis. He preferred pleated or A-line skirts. He hated himself for caring and having a preference but he knew being able to pass was easier than being an object of ridicule. He held the skirt to his waist and noticed the length went down just past his knees. "I'm not sure it's my size though."

"Then why don't you try it on?" Leanne spoke up excitedly. Seeing Jewel show interest in clothing on her own was something she worked to encourage. She was so tired of watching Jewel buy random items off of on-line shopping websites during their fashion training. Leanne used them to try to determine Jewels fashion preferences. She also knew Jewel would order hundreds of items in an attempt to spend money frivolously.

Before Jules could say no Jennifer became excited at the prospect.

"Exactly, that would go wonderfully with this cream color blouse." Jennifer held up an off white blouse she had found. "Come on, let loose a little."

Jules saw his mother force a smile and Jules smiled openly as his sister took the idea and started to run with it. Jules hadn't seen them smile in a long while, hell, he hadn't been allowed to see them at all for months, and if trying out skirts and women's clothing with them would lighten their mood, it would be worth it.

Jules also wanted to have a last moment with his sister. The changing room was a perfect escape from the observation of the body guards. All he had to do was keep Leanne busy and ensure his female bodyguard wasn't close enough to hear when he and Jennifer finalized the last details. She had been instrumental in this plan and without her help he didn't stand a chance. The secret communications they had used and arranged were imperfect and the last minute consult would be crucial.

**

Jules was exhausted after leaving their third and final stop, a specialty store for women's lingerie and intimates. Laden down with bags of so many camisoles and nighties and panties and bras, Jules was pleasantly surprised at how much fun he had had with his mother and sister. The three of them walked out to the waiting limo, parked directly outside the front door of the shop, and Jules placed his bags into the opened trunk. Jules had insisted that his sister and mother have their purchases delivered rather than carry them out. After all, if his plan worked or failed at least they would still have the items Jules purchased for them.

Jules looked at the bags of clothes from the previous store, and thought back to the first store as well. In all, he had managed to spend about $40,000 of his husband's money on his mother and sister and 'stepdaughter'. Not to mention almost half that much on himself. He felt good wasting so much money on things that after today he would likely never have to wear. He only hoped there was a no return policy at all the stores and his husband would have to suffer the loss.

Jules had timed his shopping trip carefully, deliberately taking a lot longer, and consequently buying a lot more clothing than he had needed or wanted in order to waste time. If he was able to get rid of Lilly, then it would be easier for him and his mother and sister to make their escape attempt.

Jules watched as Jennifer checked her phone and then made a subtle wink to Jules. That was the signal! Jules then made a show of looking at the small diamond encrusted ladies wrist watch on his wrist.

"Well, look at the time. We have all been shopping for four hours straight now. What do you all say to a late light lunch? My treat..." Jules added sweetly.

Jules listened as Lillian made a polite refusal as she had a charitable foundation meeting to attend. After many half hearted attempts by Jewel to encourage her to cancel her meeting and stay (no please don't) and many hugs and air kisses and promises to do this again later, Lillian commandeered a car from Jewel and was whisked off.

Then Jules began the friendly banter between him and his mother and sister;

"Where do you want to eat?"

"I don't know, where do you want to eat?"

"Well what do you recommend?"

"I don't know, what are you hungry for?"

The whole time they stood there by the limo Jules mother had been looking around and finding her bearings. Jules saw the guards were stationed in a perimeter around their vehicles and were eager to get them going.

"I know where to go. It's just a short walk this way." She said, and started out leading the way.

As Jewel and Jennifer moved to follow their mother they actually startled the bodyguards into action.

"My lady..." The lead body guard began, only to be cut off by Leanne.

"My lady, we should travel by car, for security, if your mother would simply tell the driver the destination, he can drive us there quickly enough."

Jules knew he had to take control. A countess was supposed to command respect, and although he knew there were limits to his authority if he didn't push the issue now his escape plan would die right then and there.

"Mother, how far is the restaurant?" Jules asked in his sweet contralto voice.

"Why only two blocks this way." Jules mother gestured vaguely toward a one way street.

"Well then Leanne there is no reason we can't walk. The weather is wonderful, the distance is short, and the exercise will do us all some good. You did say earlier that you wanted me to get out more." Jules toe tapped twice on the sidewalk.

"I insist and am putting my foot down. Follow us in the cars. There is no reason you cannot watch us and protects us from the vehicles." Jules looked the guard right in his eyes when he spoke. He made his voice as firm and uncompromising as possible.

The guard hesitated a moment and then looked toward Leanne for direction. Lady Delacroix had never tried to give any of them a direct order before.

In their hesitation, Jules saw his opportunity and stepped past the guard. He led the way as Jennifer and his mother moved up next to him.

"Show us the way Jenny." Jules smiled.

It was beautiful, Jules thought, the way the guards quickly got into the cars and tried to follow, only to realize they were facing the wrong direction. Leanne walked with them, her expression one of unconcealed disapproval, at a respectful distance, frowning slightly.

The delay allowed Jules and Jennifer and their mother to get far enough ahead that when the convoy stopped to let some of the guards out to accompany them on foot, they had reached the other side of the street.

And just as quickly ducked into the awaiting uber!

"Go!" Jenny commanded the driver as Jules dropped into the back seat.

Jules could imagine the confusion the guards and Leanne must have felt as Leanne yelled "Wait, stop!"

He knew the guards were professionals and it would only be a moment before they figured out what happened and gave pursuit, but the lead time should be just enough!

The Uber driver Jennifer had summoned on her phone slowly drove away, and just as Jenny had planned he was heading the opposite direction that Jules' limousine was pointed.

Jules and Jennifer knew the Uber driver wasn't informed of their plans. Keeping him in the dark as to their true intentions was needed for their plan to succeed.

Jennifer had already given the driver their destination when she got into the vehicle and they only had to travel a mile and a half. Jules and his mother sat in the back seat and silently prayed.

Karma must have been in their favor as the traffic lights favored them. Yet when only a block away the driver had to stop for a red light.

Jules' mother had been looking out the back window watching for their pursuers. Should they wait out the light?

The decision was made for them when his mother announced. "They're coming."

With scarcely a shared look between them Jennifer dropped some cash on the drivers lap and all three of them exited the vehicle and started to run.

The staccato click of three pairs of high heels resounded through the air as Jules, Jennifer, and their mother abandoned the Uber and darted down an alleyway. Jules hardly had time to marvel at the ease he felt; running in high heels. Clearly a year of wearing nothing but high heels had made their mark on his skill and comfort level. Jules only hoped his mother and sister would be able to cope.

Jules' mother led the way, running down the alley and then diagonally across an intersection before turning down one more street. Dashing out the alley Jules nearly bowled over an elderly couple out for a stroll. As he ran past them they yelled and shook their fists in the air.

Despite a strong desire to look back for pursuers Jules focused on the road ahead and on following his mother and Jennifer. His heart soared as he rounded the street corner and finally saw the sign on the stone wall next to a strong iron gate just ahead.

The Embassy of the United States.

**

Jules found it ironic how his emotions could change so quickly. In the span of only a few hours the zenith of his exhilaration from their run for freedom and actually making it onto the embassy grounds had fallen into a nadir of despair.

It had been so simple, Jules thought. How could it have possibly gone wrong?

"What do you mean I am not an American Citizen? I was born and raised in Moose Lake Minnesota!" Jules argued with the Embassy official as the marine guard standing by the door watching him, stone faced.

The official couldn't help but smile as he looked at the beautiful young woman who was really a man. "No...uh...sir, you are not." He patiently explained.

"You are not an American citizen. You were actually born in Allegoria. You came to America as an infant when your family escaped to America to avoid prosecution in Allegoria for embezzlement."

"That's crazy. I want to see my mother and sister, and I want to see them right now!"

"You can certainly ask your mother. She has already admitted to me the nature of her illegal immigration to the United States years ago. It will probably be best if you hear it from her too."

The official shifted uncomfortably as he delivered the information. The tightness in his trousers was a normal response for a man speaking to someone this attractive, but the confusion he felt in his mind was evident as he felt flushed and embarrassed by his reaction. He knew on an intellectual level that 'she' was really a man, yet he couldn't control himself. The official was glad he was sitting down with a table between them.

Jules desperation mounted.

"Then...I want to request political asylum here."

"Look, Jewel is it?"

"It's Jules."

"Ah, uh, yes, hmph, well, it seems that our legal officer has already discussed this and they have told me to tell you that you will have to use the courts in Allegoria to sue for divorce like every other Allegorian subject."

"We have reviewed the law and although the laws regarding arranged marriages are rather archaic, there is no reason we need to get involved in this matter in any official capacity."

"But I am not even married, I mean, I can't be...I'm a slave, don't you see that?" Jules was beyond stunned. He was horrified. Were they really going to send him back?

"As you are not a political dissident or searching for religious freedom, or escaping from a totalitarian government we have no other option than to turn you over to the local authorities. Being 'unhappy in your marriage' is not a qualification for asylum status."

The official got up quickly and left the room. He needed to step out side for some fresh air, he thought, as he adjusted the bulge in his crotch.

Jules sank into his chair, exhausted. He had been pleading and arguing his case for nearly 4 hours now. A glance out the window showed the setting sun. Jules lay his head on the table and started to cry.

**

"Why can't we speak directly to the ambassador?" Jules mother angrily asked.

"The ambassador can't be here as he his in conference with the Allegorian authorities. However, we have no legal standing to authorize your son asylum status here in the embassy. He is an Allegorian Subject and not eligible for that as he does not meet any of the criteria." He spoke calmly.

12