All Comments on 'The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 17'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

we can only hope he gets revenge on that bitch and his rapist

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 4 years ago

Fantastic as you said not unlike the original but it’s got so much more detail than the original .. having said all that I can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Jewell’s fight or flight urges are directly attributable to testosterone. The Count should have had Jewell‘s testicles removed long before this. This would have rendered her much more docile and pliant. It is a husband’s right to have his bride castrated, and it should have been done shortly after the honeymoon. When one feminizes a young girl, having her male genitalia removed must be done immediately. This demonstrates to her the permanence of her condition and accelerates the feminization process. I hope Jewell‘s behavior is not lost on the Count in the regard.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 4 years agoAuthor
Castration?

Hello Anon 3/20/20,

Within the constraints of the story premise Jewel/Jules retaining his penis and testicles is desirable and expected. The Count wants a feminized male bride, not a transgendered bride. Also the threat of SRS is a control technique to coerce Jules into accepting his feminized and subservient status.

The count uses Jules' feminized status further as a warning to others...a testament of his power. If I can do this to Jules imagine what I can do to you!

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.