The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 18

Story Info
Jewel finally learns about her legal status.
4k words
4.69
6.4k
5

Part 18 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Jules woke up early, the itch across his rump and lower back still annoying him.

After the escape attempt Jules had no idea the magnitude of the punishment that awaited him.

When he was returned to his 'loving husband' at the embassy the count made an effusive and teary display, and many protestations of his love and sorrow for the horrible misunderstanding that led Jewel to run away like this. The count promised to be a better husband.

Jules was escorted into the waiting limousine but no sooner had the car doors shut than Jules was forcibly taken down to the floor of the limo by the body guards. He was held in an extremely painful position while the female bodyguard handcuffed his wrists to a hidden eye bolt attached to the floor. Once secured and when the car started moving the body guards released him from their hold. They were no more than a block away when the crocodile tears the count had been shedding stopped.

To say he was punished upon his return to his husband would be an understatement.

First there was the corporal punishment Leanne had administered with the rod. Then when Jules woke up the next morning, he was laying on his stomach. The opened wounds on his bottom and thighs bandaged, he discovered he was in a hospital room.

In agony, and thinking he might be saved, he tried to tell the nurse to call the police so that he could file charges only to discover that he was the one that would likely be facing charges...for running away from his husband.

It only got worse from there as the procession of surgeries began.

First there was the breast implants. With no time for his butt to recover from the beating Leanne had given him with the rule-of-thumb rod he was treated to the horror of finding perky c-cup breasts on his chest, and then soon after they moved on to a tracheal shave.

And then when Jules thought they couldn't possibly do anything else to him, there was the removal of his lowest two ribs to facilitate a more feminine hourglass figure whether corseted or not.

Jules supposed that he should be thankful that they left his face largely alone except for a slight reshaping of his nose.

Jules was ready to die when he thought that the only thing left for them to do was to remove is testicles and fashion his penis into a vagina. Jules decided then and there to commit suicide if they did, but for whatever reason, they didn't do it. In fact, the last procedure didn't even require a doctor.

His lower back tattoo was every bit as demeaning and humiliating to him as his newly feminized body.

A Tramp stamp! Panama license plate! Ho tag!

In pastel colors, Jules now bore the Delacroix Family crest flanked with ornate angel wings spanning from hip to hip.

**

Leanne chose his outfit, and just as always, Jules was upset by her choice but he did his best not to show it.

Jules looked at the outfit as it lay out on the bed; a dark grey business suit consisting of a pencil skirt and matching jacket, white satin blouse, and grey high heel pumps with a decorative grey rose made out of ribbon on the toes. His intimates were also set out for his approval; silver satin panties and a silver satin bra as well as a pair of dark nylons with a silvery rose pattern running up the outside of each leg. The nylons were opaque so as to cover the still fading scars on this bottom and thighs from his corporal punishment Leanne had administered.

"Let's get you dressed my lady."

Leanne was all business as she reached from behind Jewel and pulled his penis and testicles back and between his legs. Jules once again felt the complete sense of humiliation and helplessness as she grabbed his cock and balls, harder than strictly necessary, and stepped meekly into the thick nylon panties that would trap his manhood tight between his legs. Jules hated pencil skirts because of the tucking required to maintain a feminine front appearance of the skirt. Tucking was just plain painful after awhile.

The original silicon pads that they formerly used with the butt enhancing panties to accentuate his ass were long gone. They were no longer needed as the hormones and exercises his personal trainer coached him to perform had finally given him the ideal hip to waist ratio of a young college girl.

Jules pulled up his panties as Leanne withdrew her hand from behind Jules, trapping his cock and presenting the flat feminine front profile Leanne wanted for him. Always the perfectionist she pushed and pulled and prodded until she felt satisfied and ready for the next item.

Next Leanne handed Jules' his matching satin bra and panty set. He put on the satin panties over the nylon ones easily enough but struggled with the bra. Jules hated how she no longer let him fasten it in front and spin it around. Leanne insisted he reach behind his back and attach the clasps. After first placing his new enhanced c-cup breasts into the cups of the bra, he put his arms through the bra straps and then reached behind his back to clasp the band together. Jules was please when he was able to latch the bra hooks after only two tries.

Leanne was quick to praise him "Excellent my lady, you are really starting to get a handle on it!" Jules suppressed his desire to make a smart remark. Leanne smiled as she again poked and prodded to get the best appearance of his lingerie, accentuating his cleavage and then stepped back to admire and appreciate her finished work.

Jules sat in a chair as he was handed his nylons. He had been directed to epilate his legs the day before, something he considered was hardly necessary since the laser hair removal had already dispensed with the majority of all his body hair, and the nylons went on smoothly.

After that Jules was directed to put on his white satin blouse, grey skirt and jacket, and to let Leanne select his jewelry.

Jules wasn't sure what to think of the blouse top as it had ample décolletage; a woman's cleavage as revealed by a low neckline on a dress or top. Clearly Leanne wanted to emphasize his new large bosom.

Leanne handed Jules his earrings; large sapphire studs, and Jules placed them into his ears. The piercings had just healed but he still managed to stick himself with the pins and draw a drop of blood. Leanne fussed and added a short sapphire choker with a decorative sapphire flower visible at Jules throat.

Next she added a sapphire bracelet to his right wrist and then put a woman's watch, with sapphire gems of course, on his left wrist.

"You will be alone with your Lawyer today, so please sit down as I add your tracking beacon." Leanne clipped a small black box to the back of the necklace. Jules could feel the necklace clinch slightly around his neck and had a momentary belief that she was about to choke him before the pressure on his throat eased just as quickly and went away.

He felt Leanne smooth out the collar of his blouse and then adjust the collar of his jacket, and then watched in the mirror as she teased and styled his hair into a ponytail to cover up the GPS device with a simple and large grey ribbon held by a sapphire studded pin.

Leanne led him to the mirror room as she carefully examined and fussed with his outfit. Jules admired himself in the mirrors as he was expected to do and realized thanks to that to anyone who bothered to look closely would only see a wealthy and successful young professional business woman.

**

The short trip to the Lawyers office went without incident. They took the Limo of course. All the windows had the curtains drawn. Jules was cuffed to the eye bolt again in the center of the floor and was forced to curl his legs under him in order to find what little comfort he could in such an awkward position. Leanne and two of the body guards sat watching him.

"Is this the way you expect me to travel now?"

"Yes. Until your husband is convinced you can behave like a lady you are to be restrained during travel." Leanne answered simply.

"Not exactly safe, is it."

"I'm sure your husband has considered this."

"If I am not a slave, then why am I treated like one? Hand-Cuffed, held prisoner?"

"You have all the rights any other subject of the crown."

"Then why am I the one forced to dress like this and getting raped?"

"You have the same rights, but you also have the duties and responsibilities and obligations as a noblewoman, a peer of the realm, a wife, and a countess. Your husband has the rights to make decisions for you based on your families and your consent when you signed the arranged marriage contract. I have explained this to you over and over, many times now. Perhaps your attorney will explain these things to you better."

"How do you know so much?"

"I have helped many women as they have come to terms with their new marriage and to accept the arrangement that has been made. Helping you as a male-bride is no different. The Count also had his attorney brief all of his staff before the wedding."

"We're here." The female body guard announced ending Leanne and Jules heated conversation.

**

Leanne followed Lady Delacroix into the elevator as she escorted her to the Attorney's Office. The attorney the count had hired was one of the most respected in the country. She watched Lady Delacroix as they rode the elevator in silence. Since the escape attempt Leanne had been forced to 'encourage' Lady Delacroix to engage in normal conversation. She hoped the anti-depressants that the pharmacist had added to her other prescription medications would help break the young countess out of her funk. Lord knows that the corporal punishments and disciplinary sessions were not working as intended.

Jules meanwhile looked out the glass walls of the elevator as they rode up the skyscraper to one of the uppermost floors. Jules flexed his hands in their cuffs and imagined breaking free and throwing Leanne out through the glass wall. He imagined her falling in a graceful arc, plummeting to the ground 20 stories below.

Leanne noticed Jewel as she appeared to admire the city view from their perspective in the glass elevator.

"It looks like it will be a nice day." Leanne observed, trying to engage Jewel in conversation.

A chime announced their arrival at their floor.

Jules smiled back at her, his imagination and his normally resilient spirit slowly improving. "Yes. We'll see."

**

Jules was greeted at the lobby by an attractive older receptionist and ushered directly into the offices and escorted into a formal conference room, complete with rows upon rows of law books along every wall. Leanne was directed to wait in a small waiting room near the receptionist's desk. Jules was happy to be away from her but only wished they had removed his handcuffs.

Jules looked to the man who was introduced as senior partner of the law firm and his lawyer. With his silvery hair and firm jaw he certainly looked the part. They shook hands, the lawyer giving Jules handcuffs a strange look as Jules shook in a two-handed feminine style. The lawyer was a perfect gentleman as he held out a chair and Jules was helped into his seat at the table.

Jules had many questions, but his lawyer clearly anticipated them and started to monologue.

"To begin with, Countess Delacroix, yes, there are two sets of laws; Royal Law and Common Law."

"Commoners are the subjects of the crown and they elect representatives under a parliamentary system. They have benefited from the civil rights and feminist movements that have occurred worldwide. They live like any other free society in the western world and are subjects of a constitutional monarchy."

"The nobles on the other hand have long chosen to retain their traditional privileges and laws under the rule of the royal court. As a countess you are now a member of the royal court and the laws governing said court."

"An arranged marriage traditionally only required the consent of both of the parents. Modern consent was increased to include six family members. The age of romanticism also meant that arranged marriage could only take place for love, not withstanding any financial benefits that may arise from the marriage."

"A minimum of 6 family members must agree that it is good, necessary, and desirable and would be in the best interest of the person for whom the marriage is being arranged. The parents of the child must be two of those, unless they are deceased. Fewer family members are required to cosign if the betrothed voluntarily accepts the arrangement. As the betrothed, your parents were able to accept the proposal from the count and the requisite number of family members agreed as well."

"An arranged marriage of a commoner is harder to get, and hasn't happened in a long time. For a commoner, all of the above requirements, as well as a petition to, and specific approval from the crown are necessary. It's only happened one other time in recent history and was an embarrassment for the crown."

"Why was that?" Jules asked, curious despite himself.

"Without the money to keep an arranged spouse safe and happy the bride in that case ran away and escaped to another country. The bride is usually lawfully restrained, for her own protection of course, until after the consummation period, but once the restraints were off the bride ran away at the first opportunity."

"This is all well and good, but I was deceived. I keep telling everyone I thought I was marrying a woman. I just want to sue for divorce like every other citizen." Jules asserted.

"Ah, and there is the problem. A divorce for a commoner is accomplished by bringing suit in the courts, just like you have back in America, but divorce for a noble is more difficult."

"A suit is brought to the royal court and held by a jury of noble peers who all have their own agenda. Some will act out of a desire to defend the sanctity of marriage. Others will oppose one noble simply because they are allied with another. To win in this court you will need allies. You must cultivate friends who will help sway others to your side. It could take months or even years before the court would even agree to hear your case."

Jules was shocked to hear he couldn't just file for divorce and walk away.

"You explained how it is more difficult, but not why it is more difficult."

"Yes your grace, very perceptive. Divorce also means the divorced spouse will lose their title and position in noble society. They may also lose all rights to alimony if there be sufficient cause, so naturally, the peers of the realm want to ensure that the right spouse keeps the title."

"But I don't give a damn about the title, I just want my freedom." Jules whined.

"Either way, you will also need evidence. You need to keep a journal or a diary. Write down everything that happens to you. Dates and times are important, but more important are 'the what'. Write down all the specific acts and who was a witness if there are any. Details are important, so write your thoughts and feelings with the idea of influencing people to understand your plight."

"And this is important; by law, to receive protections as privileged information it must be handwritten. Bring the diary here and our legal staff will type up what you have written into electronic format, but the actual diary itself is considered to be the physical evidence."

"So I am to be trapped like this for the rest of my life?" Jules asked.

"If you don't get a divorce and don't manage to escape, or if your husband merely 'abandons' you or even lets you go, then yes; you will be married till death do you part."

"How long could that be? He's in his 60's after all."

"Assuming he lives an average life you may still have 20 years together."

"20 years!?"

"It could be more. Nobles generally have the best health care and better lifestyle, and live longer because of it."

"Why does he have the right to make me wear women's clothing?"

"The original laws for arranged marriages reflect the language of those times. It specifically states "bride" in the body of the law. As the first male bride your husband actually established this precedent."

"His argument before the court was that for you to be his bride you would have to dress and act like one. Traditionally the law expects this to occur, though under more modern interpretations you are not actually required to dress femininely, therefore the courts have decided to leave the option open for the husband to choose whether or not he wants you to dress in feminine clothing or not. Your husband has stated he chose to have you dressed in a feminine way to enable you to fit in comfortably with your noble peers."

"And this GPS tracking device he makes me wear?" Jules asked.

"Being a member of the nobility gives him the latitude to make precedents more easily than a commoner could. If a commoner did that to his wife he would be arrested. But as a noble and you as an arranged bride he can reasonably argue before his peers that it is a necessary step to encourage you to conform and to improve your behavior. Your rights are almost like those of a child where the parent has great authority to discipline. And since you are already a proven flight risk..." The attorney let his voice trail off.

"Flight risk? Don't I have the right to walk out of this marriage if I am unhappy? Just like anyone else?"

"Again, no, in an arranged marriage there are runaway bride laws that apply. There are also laws that obligate anyone who finds you to assist in your safe return. Just like a lost child or fugitive from justice. Failure to do so is punishable under the law."

Jules shoulders slumped in despair. His husband had all the power, as well as the law on his side. This is crazy. How can any civilized society live like this? Jules wondered if Allegoria was a country ruled by sociopaths.

"If you have any more questions you may ask me anytime, just call if you must, but sending a certified letter is better. It provides a paper trail, documentary evidence that helps keep our time-line. As a noble you may also send messages via the Royal mail service, which is also protected by law and hand delivered by courier, no noble will challenge, intercept or read it."

**

Jules left the lawyers office in deep despair. All his questions were answered, except for how long until he could divorce his husband. Riding down the elevator this time he imagined jumping to his death by diving out the glass windows and arcing gracefully downward to the pavement below.

Jules tapped on the elevator glass. Nope...too thick.

As depressed as Jules felt there still was an inner spark, a small part inside him that refused to let him give up on himself. For some reason Jules wanted to die, yet he also wanted to live. Jules considered carefully his current plight. Yes, he was trapped in an arranged marriage, but his sister and mother were now safe back in Moose Lake Minnesota. He had no idea where his brother was.

He hadn't seen his father in months, and he wondered if he ever would. In a moment of self pity Jules blamed his father. And why not, he thought, this was his fathers fault, bringing them here to this godforsaken country, being a criminal embezzler. Jules knew there was nothing for him in Allegoria, and if he wanted to be free, he would have to free himself. No sitting around whining about it now.

12