The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 22

Story Info
Jewel is sent away to an all girls boarding school.
4.5k words
4.59
6.3k
2

Part 22 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Boarding School

**

Dear Diary,

So my time at the manor had come to an end. I was being sent away for safekeeping; out of sight, out of mind. But where he sent me I now regard as the most wonderful time I have ever had while in Allegoria...

**

Jewel bathed slowly and carefully in her bathtub. She gingerly used the loufa and washcloth to remove all the traces of her husband's cum from her body. She had to proceed slowly. Her anus was incredibly sore and painful after the attention she received from her husband last night.

Jewel couldn't explain her passivity. Why hadn't she done anything? Said something?

She had given her husband a blow job right in front of her father. She remembered being embarrassed. She remembered being angry. And then she remembered...acceptance.

It just didn't make sense.

And after, when her father was escorted away, her husband had taken her by the elbow and directed her to their master bedroom.

Taken her to their bed.

Placed her on her stomach on top of the wedge pillow.

Her ass hadn't been lubed in preparation. He simply spit on her ass before forcing the huge length and girth of his massive cock inside her ass.

Jewel recalled only agony and white light. The painful slapping and torment her ass endured. The repetitive pounding...

Jewel finished her bath by washing out the last of the cum from her face and hair. The sticky cum took 3 separate gentle washes to remove the last vestiges from her hair.

When the count had placed her on her belly she had been sprawled face down on her pillow. The cum on her face from the blow job she had given him had spread across her face and in her husbands throes of passion, as her body lurched forward with each thrust inside her, the cum smeared across her face and into her hair, her pigtails and scalp seemingly coated with his seed.

Jewel wrapped the towel around her after her bath. Carefully wrapping her hair up in a turban style with a smaller towel, Jewel pondered what had happened last night.

She couldn't fathom or justify her strange behavior.

Why did she feel compelled to suck her husband's cock while her father was sitting right there in the room?

She knew that fear of punishment for failure to obey and perform her marital duty as his wife wasn't the sole reason. Yes, she had always obeyed before, no matter how reluctantly but last night she didn't want to fellate her husband and yet for some reason her body kept going as if on autopilot.

And why did she mentally blank out and collapse when sucking on his cock? She had never ever blanked out like that before; completely aware of her surroundings yet also completely...devoid...of any feeling or worldly care.

Jewel had too many questions and too few answers.

Without answers Jewel pushed the troubling thoughts from her mind. She decided she would talk to her therapist about it at her next session. She always felt better after a session with her therapist. These questions would have to wait until then.

Jewel stood by the side of her bathtub and placed one leg on the edge of the tub while she applied lotion to her leg. She could never be sure if someone was watching her and she didn't want to skip any of her expected routines and face punishment. It was easier and faster to perform as she was trained. Besides, she had to admit, her coltish long legs did look amazing. Leanne had remarked many times how they were one of her best features.

Jewel could vaguely recall how her legs used to be much thinner but as she rubbed the lotion over her thighs and buttocks she noted how her thighs and butt had both filled out since getting married. There was a brief time early on when she was made to wear forms to enhance her thighs and buttocks but clearly that was no longer necessary.

Jewel applied lotion to her penis and testicles as well. She was never allowed to touch herself there except when bathing or using the bathroom.

After applying lotion to her legs Jewel went over to her vanity to perform her skin care routine, then finish her hair care routine, brushing out any tangles while gently blow drying her hair on the lowest dryer setting. It took longer to dry but wouldn't frizz out her hair or neutralize the effect of the deep conditioning she had completed while bathing.

**

John McCleod sat in his apartment in darkness and brooded over the previous evening. Empty beer cans and liquor bottles littered the tiny studio apartment. Having not been allowed to seen his son in nearly two years he had finally been invited to Delacroix Manor for a visit. John had looked forward to seeing his son and sharing a meal and watching football like they used to do back in America. It should have been a ...well, it should have been better than what actually happened.

John had hoped that there would have been time to talk, and maybe plan a way to get Jules out of there. Since his ex-wife and daughter had failed in their escape John had imagined that he would come up with a way to get Jules free. He didn't really have more than a vague idea yet on how, but had thought visiting would help him garner ideas. John had no intention of failing his son.

Since his charges were dropped and he was released from prison technically he didn't have a record. But after putting his resume out and networking and innumerable interviews, well, it didn't take a genius to see that John was blacklisted. John found that he needed to conserve his precious resources if he couldn't find work. If he lived in near poverty he could reasonably expect to stretch out his share of the bride price until his death. But that didn't seem like a good option.

With 1 million dollars from the bride price he had hoped to re-establish some sort of career and keep his family together. But his wife and daughter were unforgiving in their opinion that Jules'...condition...was entirely John's Fault. Separation and Divorce soon followed. The divorce was settled in a day. Half of his share went to his wife.

John didn't blame them. They were angry. It was a natural feeling.

But how could Jules just go along with it? John couldn't fathom that his son would actually be happy in his life as a feminized male bride.

From the time he arrived at the manor Count Delacroix had been warm and friendly and welcoming to John. He embraced him almost as a long lost friend. The count had looked and acted so happy.

That was weird, but nothing like when Jules made his entrance into the room. John was flabbergasted to see Jules so...beautiful...and feminized; his barely there cheerleader outfit displaying far more of his son's body than he ever needed to see. How in the world was his waist so tiny? And those huge ponytails on each side of his head, with ribbons no less. The costume was...slutty. The experience seeing his son was so disorienting.

But his body, and his face, all made up with make-up...Jules looked nothing like a young man at all and everything like a pretty young woman. The resemblance to his sister was...well, it was identical. If he hadn't known it was his son he would have never been able to guess he wasn't a real woman.

And the way his son seemed proud to show off his lower back tattoo like that...

John remembered everything making him feel so off balance. He had started drinking earlier and more while watching the game than he usually did, or should have. Sneaking glances at his son as he sat next to him on the couch. Jules would sometimes catch him looking at him and just...smile at him, shyly.

It was nothing like what he expected!

Ok, maybe he shouldn't have made that bet with the count about the blow job. But seriously, who pays off a bet like that anyway? It was supposed to just be a funny joke...

But Jules didn't even say anything, didn't even put up a fight or protest.

And then when the Vikings lost...and Jules actually got up and got between the counts knees...and knelt down between them...and fished out his cock...

And actually started sucking on the count's cock...right there in front of him!

John couldn't shake the vision and the memory from his mind.

The slurping sound as Jules went down on the count so fast, without hesitation, like his life depended on it.

The view of Jules' back, on his knees, his high heels, and thigh highs, and wait, were those Vikings Logo panties peeking out from under his damn Vikings cheerleader mini-skirt? John had never thought of Jules as having long sexy legs or a sexy ass before.

That lower back tattoo again. The way the lights played off of and interacted with the shades of white and silver ink of the angel wings, shimmering, glistening...

And then the count started to monologue, and Jules, just...kept...sucking...cock.

John lost all hope when the count sprayed his cum all over his son's face and his son just sat there and took it...Jules had been so focused the count actually had to push him off his cock...

John couldn't understand why but after what he saw...Jules was gone...only Jewel remained...

John Mcleod grabbed a half empty bottle of whiskey from the end table by the side of his chair. He couldn't be bothered with pouring any into a glass. There were no clean glasses anyway...he had a memory he needed to drown out.

**

The honeymoon is definitely over, the count thought ruefully! It was obvious that Jewels father no longer had an emotional or a moral hold on Jewel, his boorish and drunken behavior the previous night ensured it.

And since Jewels mother and sister have long since been repatriated to America, Jewel would have nothing holding her to the marriage. The count was far from disappointed in how things had worked out. Humiliating her father and breaking his spirit as well as the hypnotic control he exercised over Jewel were satisfying victories.

So much effort taken to assist her in her transformation and acceptance of her new role and identity and although there was a considerable preponderance of "other" leverage to hold her willingly and compel her reluctantly, Jean Claude considered that he might now simply divorce her. He had his fun and now it might be time to move on.

Should he file for divorce citing Alienation of affection, or could he find a way to satisfy the stringent legal requirements to simply cast her off. No point in giving alimony to a male-bride if he didn't have to.

He would have his attorney research how that could be done. In the mean time Jean Claude decided to send Jewel away for awhile to keep her safe. He could just put her in prison, he had the authority, but again, his image and reputation would suffer among his peers. Leaving her locked in the manor estate was just asking for trouble, would be costly, annoying and would raise questions. Jean Claude was a resourceful man however, and already knew of one place where he could send her and keep her occupied, allay concerns from those who opposed him and most importantly, out of his way.

**

"Good morning Lady Delacroix, Your make-up looks wonderful today." Leanne enthused.

"Youthful and innocent just like you requested." Jewel answered. Requested meaning expected, she thought.

Jewel had used neutral colors to complement her natural skin tone, soft pink lipstick, pale pink eye shadow, and a touch of mascara and only a light dusting of blush on the apple of her cheeks.

Jewel next made her way to her closet and looked at the clothes Leanne had put out for her to wear. She worried slightly upon recognizing a school girl uniform. She was gratified to see the plain white bra and panties that Leanne had selected. Jewel didn't realize the significance that her acceptance of the lesser evil of wearing plain panties compared to more erotic intimates like stockings and garter belts had on her.

The school uniform consisted of a blue pleated tartan skirt; it looked to be just above the knee in length, white blouse, blue knee high socks, and a blue short sleeved sweater with a crest on the front. Jules assumed the crest represented the school. Leanne had also set out a new pair of black patent 4 inch stilettos. Jewel stepped into her stilettos immediately after the shower. Her feet had adapted over the months of forced wearing of high heels that she could no longer walk comfortably without them.

Leanne watched Jewel as she proceeded with her morning beauty routine. She was proud that she had learned her lessons well. She still prompted her on rare occasions on what to do or how to do something. She was pleased that she didn't struggle against her station or married status anymore and had apparently accepted her social standing and status as countess.

No, Leanne was not deluding herself as to her true heart felt acceptance. Just that she complied and cooperated as expected.

It was just before 8am when Jewel finished her entire beauty ritual. She dressed quickly, thankful that the pleated skirt meant she wouldn't have to tuck her genitals back between her legs. Tucking could sometimes become very uncomfortable after awhile.

Jewel admired herself in the mirrored room for a few moments as required, and then went downstairs to breakfast. The count was already there, wearing a bathrobe and reading the newspaper. Jewel stood next to her husband. She waited patiently for her husband to take notice of her and lower his newspaper for a good morning kiss. Jewel knew better than to try to skip the kiss and give Leanne any opportunity to provide more discipline or training. The Count held Jewel by the chin and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I know you will do well in school and make me proud." He said before returning his attention to his newspaper.

Jewel wondered what he meant. Her outfit was of higher quality than some cheap and silly fetish costume but Leanne hadn't briefed her on what role play she was being expected to perform.

Lacking guidance, Jewel took her place at the table, carefully folding the skirt under her as she sat down to prevent it wrinkling, and ate her breakfast of Juice, toast, and fresh fruit.

Jules missed bacon and eggs and pancakes and all the normal foods he used to enjoy at breakfast, but Leanne had suggested, and the count had agreed, that his ideal weight should be less than 140 pounds and they controlled his meals to ensure he never went over that mark.

Jewel shuddered internally as she realized she had thought of herself as jules...as she was before her marriage. For some reason she found it uncomfortable to think that way anymore. It gave her brain the wobbles.

After breakfast Leanne made Jewel practice her voice exercises again, as well as her poise. Leanne enjoyed using the traditional method of having Jewel walk while balancing a book on top of her head. Her high heels didn't pose a problem anymore and as Leanne was fond of reminding Jewel "Perfect practice makes perfect." Jewel recited tongue twisters as she practiced her walk. Elocution was so easy now after two years of practice.

After her etiquette and deportment lessons Leanne escorted Jewel out to the waiting car and had her secured to the seat with cuffs and leg shackles as usual. Confused, Jewel wondered where she was being taken.

"Leanne, where are we going?"

"You are being taken to boarding school today." Leanne answered dutifully.

"No, seriously, where are we going?"

"Boarding school, as I just said. Your husband has enrolled you in boarding school and you will be living there while you attend school and classes."

Being driven to school in a limousine was an experience Jules hadn't had since his junior prom. Jules guessed the ride from his home to the school was about an hour long. He wished he could see out the windows but Leanne didn't open the curtains until they were arriving at the school. Leanne knew that Jules was always paying attention to their travels and trying to use the information in his escape attempts.

Jewel felt lightheaded again thinking of herself as Jules and concentrated on her breathing and composure. It took only a moment before she made the mental shift back to herself. Her lightheadedness disappeared.

When they were close enough, Leanne pushed a button and the curtains drew back from the windows. Jewel saw a huge brick building covered in ivy. The limo drove through a wrought iron gate and pulled into a courtyard. Leanne removed Jewels' restraints while they waited for the driver to open the door for them and as she was getting out of the car she saw that the wrought iron gate to the courtyard had closed and locked behind them.

Holy crap, Jewel thought. Is she serious? This looks serious!

Jewel followed Leanne through the front doors as they made their way to the staff offices. She stood silently as Leanne spoke to the receptionist. "Lady Jewel Delacroix is here for her 10 o'clock appointment."

"Welcome to Sacred Heart Academy. Your appointment will be in the headmistress's office. Your teacher, the headmistress and the Mother Superior are all eager to meet you and make your acquaintance."

The receptionist stood up and Jules saw she wore the same uniform he did, except she wore a fitted blazer jacket instead of a sweater and the word "staff" was embroidered just below the school emblem.

Jules and Leanne followed the receptionist into the headmistress's office and Jewel again stood politely and quietly as Leanne made introductions.

"I am Leanne, Chaperone and Governess to Lady Jewel Delacroix."

"Lady Jewel Delacroix, Countess; allow me to introduce to you the Mother Superior of Sacred Heart Academy, Sister Mary Agatha."

Jewel had never met a nun before and she was exactly how she had imagined it. No make-up on her face, Dressed in black and white with her hair and most of her face hidden inside a black and white habit. Jewel shook her hand exactly as Leanne had taught her. It was best to go along with this until she figured out exactly what was happening.

"Sister Mary, I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Lady Delacroix, your teacher, Mrs. Anna Smith."

Jewel was not impressed with her teacher. She was quite plain, as well as being short, and her pudgy figure was not well represented by wearing the school uniform as she did. Nonetheless Jules greeted the teacher just as politely.

"Lady Delacroix, Ms. Donna Hancock, Headmistress of Sacred Heart Academy."

The Principal was also wearing the exact same school uniform as Jewel, with the blazer jacket of course, but below her school crest it read 'Headmistress'.

"Headmistress Hancock." Jewel repeated her handshake and pleasantries. Jewel felt the firm grip of her handshake. It contrasted sharply with the limp wrist Leanne had made him practice over and over until he got it right. Jewel was also surprised at how beautiful she was. Her uniform fit her full, feminine and statuesque figure perfectly. Her reddish brown hair was in a tight bun that gave the impression of someone used to exercising authority. She was tall and thin, but from the strength of her handshake Jewel guessed that she must work out. Jewel looked at her shoes. It looked as if she was wearing 3 inch heels, but she guessed that the headmistress was about the same height as she was.

Ms. Hancock didn't let go of Jewels hand right away either, instead she held onto it for longer than was strictly necessary. Jewel was also startled by her penetrating green eyes. Jewel started to feel flustered as she seemed to be able to see right through her.

12