The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 23

Story Info
Jewel makes friends at boarding school.
4.5k words
4.61
5.1k
3

Part 23 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome. All fictional characters are over 18 unless specifically stated otherwise.

******

Dear Diary,

Most students tend to either love or hate their school. As a male-bride student I was in a unique situation to both love and hate my school...

**

Jewel's reverie was interrupted as she was led by her teacher for an indoctrination tour of the school.

The first stop was to her private apartment, if you could call it that. Jewel lugged her trunk of clothes up several flights of stairs before being led to a long hallway with multiple doors.

Despite saying that she would be treated like any other student, Jewel wasn't being given a dorm room. The official reason was that her age and married status entitled her to a private apartment in the staff residence wing. Jewel knew it was really because of her gender. It would be stupid to let a man bunk with the female student body.

Jewel smiled inwardly at her humor...student body.

Jewel set her trunk in the center of the room. She was now alone with her teacher.

"You will be locked in here each night by the headmistress. In the morning, she will let you out. This wing is empty except for you and the headmistress as most of the staff no longer lives in-house. You are expected to be bathed and dressed and ready when she arrives. You will visit the nurse for your medications before joining the rest of the students in the dining hall for breakfast."

Jewel paid close attention as Leanne had not told him anything about what was expected of him.

"Of course Ms. Smith, however; I was wondering what my class schedule will be?"

"We have reviewed your school transcripts and determined what you need. Your required courses are history, choir, dance, languages, literature, forensics (debate), etiquette and deportment."

Jewels was disappointed as she listened to her teacher describe the course work. "What possible job will a graduate be able to get from this course of study?" She asked.

"Graduates are preparing for college or marriage into a noble family or as a member of the upper classes of commoners; wealthy businessmen, and so on."

Jewel didn't know what to think of that information, and her teacher's tone was condescending. She answered her question as if she were a slow child. Trophy wives, you mean, Jewel thought. But she also had one more concern.

"I am already an accomplished dancer and have had deportment and etiquette lessons daily from my governess. I have received private dance lessons weekly since my marriage." Jewel hoped to avoid the etiquette and dance classes altogether. She hated being forced to dance with a man and pretend to enjoy it. The etiquette classes seemed redundant and unnecessary.

"We know. Except for ballet, you will be a teacher's assistant. Many of our older girls serve as TA's for their final year before graduation. It provides valuable work experience they would not have otherwise. You will also be a teacher's assistant in your etiquette class as well"

"Oh. And when will I graduate?" Jewel didn't know how long her husband expected her to remain in school. She also wondered if they were serious about having to take ballet.

"That we don't know yet. Follow me now, it's time for lunch."

Jewel followed her teacher through the old school. Everything about the place felt old and depressing. Jewel followed her teacher as she led him through many hallways and ultimately into a large dining hall.

Jewel looked around and thought it reminded her of something, maybe from a movie. Students sat at tables arranged in three rows down the length of the hall, while the staff sat at one long table placed on a riser at the front of the room, overlooking the students. Jewel did a quick count. 3 rows of tables, 10 tables per row, 4 students per table, must mean 120 students. Jewels count of the chairs at the faculty's table was only 15 making 8 students per staff member.

Mrs. Anna Smith led Lady Delacroix up to the front and center of the faculty tables and tapped a spoon on a glass to get the students attention. When the conversation quieted down she made her announcement.

"Students, may I introduce Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix, the male-bride of Count Delacroix, one of our patrons. She is to remain here as a student and begin her course of study today. Welcome her and treat her as you would any other student."

Jewel was embarrassed and annoyed by the introduction. She had hoped her ability to pass as a woman would at least let her blend in among the students. She had long ago come to realize that it was less humiliating for her if strangers she met thought she was actually a woman. And now on her very first day here her teacher had just outed her as a man to everyone.

Jewel saw that the food was served in a serving line at the back of the room by some of the other students. She joined the line and took a tray and a meal. The crowded hall would mean she would have to sit next to some of the other students. Jewel stood for a moment and looked out over the room, unsure of where to sit until she saw one of the students wave her over. She paused for a moment, before walking over to their table and taking a seat.

"Jewel? What a lovely name. Welcome to our school. I'm Sylvia, this is Mindy, and this is Becky. We've never had a married woman here before. What's it like to be a mail-order bride? What country were you ordered from? Why did you do it? Was it scary?"

Jewel nearly choked in surprise at her assumption and her rapid fire questioning. Did she really just assume that she was a mail-order bride and not a male-bride?

"Don't be stupid Sylvia," Mindy spoke next, "She's that male-bride...the man who married Count Delacroix almost two years ago. We read about it in our class...current events...remember?" Mindy shook her head in condescension at Sylvia's stupidity.

"Oh My God! How fascinating. You are really a man?" Becky asked incredulously. "I couldn't tell. Is that why you married a man; because you look like a girl?"

Jewel quickly became irritated by her stupid questions and rapid fire speaking style. Was she actually supposed to answer any of these questions or just sit politely and smile?

"So, if you are married, and you are both men, how do you have sex?" Sylvia asked.

Jewel wasn't sure if she was naïve, or just plain ignorant.

"Don't be dense," Mindy again, "We've talked about 'god's loophole' before."

"Really? Doesn't that hurt? Wait, doesn't that mean you are still a virgin?" Becky asked.

"What's god's loophole?" Jewel finally asked.

The girls just stared straight at him then giggled.

"OMG, he even sounds like a girl." Sylvia stated astonished.

"God's loophole is...well...you know, anal." Mindy informed. Becky and Sylvia blushed. "If a woman has anal sex with a man it's not really sex." Mindy looked back at Becky "But if a man does it with a man it's still a sin."

It slowly dawned on Jewel as she realized the girls were simply fascinated to have a "married male-bride" among them. She wished she knew how to answer their questions.

"So what dorm are you staying in? I bet they put you in with us, since we're the oldest." Sylvia asked.

"I've been given an apartment in the staff quarters." Jewel answered simply. She could hardly call it an apartment. A small bathroom, bedroom, and a galley kitchen; maybe 200 square feet she guessed, if that.

"You live in staff?" Mindy asked. Her tone was suddenly resentful. "No one lives there anymore."

"Headmistress Hancock does." Becky piped in cheerfully.

Mindy glared angrily at Becky.

Jewel couldn't quite figure these girls out. "So how do things work around here anyway?"

"The students do all the work; laundry, cleaning, kitchen duty; except for teachers and the nurse of course." Sylvia answered.

"Sounds like a prison." Jewel said.

"Yes." All three girls answered simultaneously; then giggled conspiratorially at themselves.

Jewel actually started to feel a bit better. It may be like a prison but at least without her husband here she won't be getting raped.

"So what is up with this country anyway?" Jules asked the girls.

"What do you mean?" Becky smiled at Jewel. "God, your voice is just so...girly."

"I mean, this country has French Chateaus' in the countryside, English Tudor's and brownstones in the cities and suburbs, Irish Hamlets in the wilds, and Mediterranean villas on the coast. It's like Allegoria has an identity crisis."

"You mean you don't know our history?" Mindy saw the headmistress walking the rows of tables and waved her over.

"Hello girls, Lady Delacroix, I trust we are all getting along nicely here."

"Yes Headmistress" Becky and Sylvia chorused.

"Lady Delacroix has just told us she doesn't know the history of Allegoria." Mindy tattled.

"Oh really?" Ms. Hancock smiled pleasantly at Jewel. "I'll let your teacher know to expect an oral report on our history for your first assignment. Carry on ladies"

"Yes headmistress." Mindy, Becky and Sylvia chorused again.

**

Mindy Tartovski decided she didn't like Jewel. She...no, 'he', didn't deserve to be in this school. And to have his own room while she had to bunk with Sylvia and Becky! That was so unfair. They were both 17 and her closest friends, but Mindy had just turned 18 and was due to graduate soon. If anyone should have their own private room it should be her. Now some 20 year old girly-boy male-bride himbo gets a better room than she does. Mindy had thought they could have been friends, but now, not so much.

Mindy was determined to ask the headmistress when she saw her later that night. Mindy wondered which apartment Jewel was in and how close it was to Donna's.

**

The headmistress left the girls in the dining hall and made her way back to her office. It was nice to see the girls welcome their new student so quickly. Donna Hancock was worried however at the precedent they were setting in allowing a 20 year old married male bride into their academy. As she arrived at her desk she saw the draft of the letter they were considering sending out to the families of the girls detailing the admittance of their new student.

Donna read it carefully before realizing that sending it out might in fact be a disaster. What would the parents do if they knew a male-bride was attending the same school as their daughters? Donna took the draft letter and dropped it into a drawer.

The headmistress tried to put it behind her. She smiled and licked her lips as she thought of her plans for the evening. With the students back in school from the weekend Donna was eager for her evening tutorial with Mindy.

Donna knew Mindy was in love with her headmistress. The girls she chose to tutor always did. With her finally turning 18 it was time to slowly dial up the relationship. Donna had practice seducing the young women and introducing them to the pleasures of a lesbian relationship. She knew how to use girls as they come through school for her own needs until they graduate, and then end the relationship in such a way that the girls would always remember it fondly. And more importantly, without wanting to pursue their relationship further.

Donna Hancock was considering who she would take as her next lover and instead found herself thinking of and fascinated by Jewel. She was prepared to object to her admittance at the meeting that morning, but when she saw her...him? At the meeting she could not tell she was actually a guy.

She remembered the papers detailing that he had been receiving hormones and a brief outline of the training he had received from his chaperone. But the most impressive effect was the physical presentation he made just standing there, quietly, his...err...her school uniform with her school sweater that clung tightly to her curvaceous and toned body.

Headmistress Donna Hancock thought about Jewel and realized she was exactly the type of girl she would normally seduce. Except for the fact that she wasn't really a girl, that is. Donna pushed thoughts of Lady Delacroix out of her head for now. After all, she had a school to run.

**

The private investigator was frustrated.

It had taken him weeks to track down Countess Delacroix's hidden location. Her disappearance from the manor house seemingly unexplained. Only having overheard comments the count had made to another noble allowed him to track her to this school.

But after two weeks of staking out the school he had nothing to show for his efforts. The countess apparently remained indoors or never left the school for any reason. The private investigator had tried to take photographs with the telephoto lens when the students were out in the field for soccer or field hockey, but he had been rousted by the police.

That was embarrassing. He was made to leave the area. The police were probably convinced he was a pervert spying on the young women. Even the drone footage he had used earlier showed nothing of her whereabouts.

Yes, the private investigator was definitely frustrated. His employer would not be pleased.

**

Jewel sat in the school parent teacher conference room with her attorney. Jewel was disappointed that she wasn't allowed to go and visit her lawyer at their offices anymore. Instead, since she was being sequestered at the boarding school her lawyers sent one of their junior associates to meet her once a month. At least she was busy with school so there was no short term danger going stir crazy.

Jewel handed over her diary so the legal secretary could type her entries into their electronic copy for their records. While the secretary worked on her laptop, jewel queried her attorney.

"Something had been bothering me. When my husband spoke to my father he mentioned that my grandfather was a member of the nobility who had lost his fortune."

The lawyer's interest seemed to pique when she made mention of this fact.

"Did he mention what that name was?" the lawyer asked?

"No. He didn't." Jewel answered "Is there any way to find out what it was?"

"We can do a search of Burke's Peerage and see if the name is listed there, once we know the name, that is."

"And how do we find out what it is...I'm thinking McLeod is actually an alias my father used to escape this country."

"Well, we can search employment records and will probably find out from those. Your father probably used the alias after he fled so the employment records would have the original name. Finding one from 18 years ago would mean looking into archived files. It may take time, but is likely the best course of success."

"Then do it," Jewel ordered "find out what my real name was."

**

Donna Hancock began Mindy's tutorial as she always had. Taking her cardigan sweater to make her comfortable, setting their session on the couch facing a small fireplace, sadly inactivated. A fire would have been a perfect accessory for the seduction that was to follow. Instead, the candles staged therein would have to suffice.

Donna listened attentively as Mindy recited her lesson. Occasional words of praise and encouragement were expressed. Donna would further inflame the young woman's passion with a soft caress of her arm or shoulder; all innocent of course.

As the lesson neared its end Donna praised her performance and allowed that she was about to open a bottle of wine. It was such a busy week, and stressful. Mindy agreed of course. She was so enamored with her, Donna thought. She offered Mindy a glass. Mindy accepted shyly and eagerly. She's so cute, Donna mused as she went to her galley kitchen to retrieve the Riesling she had chilled.

Placing the wine and two glasses on the coffee table Donna turned and knelt before her fireplace. As she lit the candles she quickly glanced back over her shoulder and caught Mindy staring at her legs and ass.

Donna knew she looked good and took pride in her appearance. She didn't spend all those hours in the school gym for nothing. Donna dimmed the lights of her apartment and took her seat next to Mindy. Opening the bottle of wine she poured two glasses and gave one to Mindy.

"To graduation; you've worked so hard and deserve the happiness that comes with your efforts." Donna toasted.

Mindy was entranced by Donna and sipped her wine after the toast. Donna could see the anticipation building in the young woman. She tenderly reached out her hand and stroked Mindy's hair, pleased as the young woman sighed with pleasure at the tender touch.

"You are such a pretty young woman. I bet you have the attention of all the boys when you go home."

Mindy frowned slightly. "I suppose."

"You suppose?"

"I have a friend or two who like to hang out, and I think they like me, but they never do or say anything." Mindy allowed.

Donna held Mindy's gaze.

"Young men are often unsure of them selves and are afraid of rejection."

"I suppose..." Mindy took another sip of her wine. She liked the sweetness.

"Surely you have kissed and been kissed by now?

"Well, No...not yet...I'm...no..." Mindy looked sad.

"Well that just makes me sad and we need to fix this right now."

Mindy fairly shivered with anticipation.

"Oh...how?"

Donna took Mindy's glass of wine and set it down on the table with her own.

"Stand up."

Mindy and Donna stood up next to the couch.

"When a boy is interested in you and wants to kiss you he will likely move in next to you like this."

Donna stood close to Mindy

"He will probably put his hands on your hips and pull you close, like this."

Donna took Mindy by her hips and pulled her next to her.

"Often times a first kiss is during a slow dance at a party or other social function...Alexa, play playlist 1"

Soft music warmed the room with musical ambience. Donna slowly turned Mindy as she led her in a slow dance."

"This isn't like the dances we learned in class." Mindy giggled nervously.

"No, it isn't. Most young men actually don't take dance classes anymore. It's sad, but the best they usually do is a slow shuffle of their feet. The purpose is to hold you close, like this."

Donna pulled Mindy into a close embrace as she turned her in time to the music, dancing slowly.

Mindy actually gasped softly at the sudden closeness. She placed her hands on Donna's shoulders as they danced. She felt giddy at being held so closely by her headmistress and tutor.

"What happens next?"

"When a boy thinks that he won't be rejected he will often simply come close, like this."

Donna eased into Mindy, her lips now mere centimeters for hers. Mindy could feel Donna's warm breath and flushed with expectancy.

"And then he will kiss you, like this."

Donna kissed Mindy gently on her lips.

Mindy's eyelids fluttered in surprise, giddiness, and pleasure. She wanted this. The headmistress, Donna, held her close, and her lips were so soft. Their shared body heat made Mindy warm and she felt a surge of arousal and an embarrassing wetness between her legs.

After merely a moment, Donna broke the kiss and leaned back slightly to look at the young woman. Mindy had her eyes closed and was lost in pleasure, her lips still slightly pursed.

Mindy regained her composure and gaze adoringly into Donna's eyes.

"What happens next?" She asked breathlessly.

12